• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosReaper

well Nomura will do anything to make more money even if it means disappointing NA fans...
but look on the bright side they might add a new secret ending like every FM release
and they might hint who MF is, and you can find all of this on Youtube the day that KHBBSFM gets released.

well Nomura will do anything to make more money even if it means disappointing NA fans...
but look on the bright side they might add a new secret ending like every FM release
and they might hint who MF is, and you can find all of this on Youtube the day that KHBBSFM gets released.
How is that a bright side, since he's - once again - gonna end up screwing everyone else over?

I dunno...I dunno if you guys noticed this...what with this being a KH fansite and all...but I thought it was obvious: Nomura is an egotistic, self-centered jackass that thinks every little thing he touches is a work of art. :/

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So far all the information we have points towards this being just the EU/NA version ported to Japan. Why exactly are you guys complaining that they get the extras too? That's just being a whiny douche.

keybladedheart

Website
www.myspace.com
hahahaha wow, my friend & i were just talking about a final mix bound to come out sooner than later. and viola, but w/e. at least it's not a lotta stuff i'm gonna miss out on. damnet nomura, why can't we all play nice and all have everything, but noooooo lol

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I dunno...I dunno if you guys noticed this...what with this being a KH fansite and all...but I thought it was obvious: Nomura is an egotistic, self-centered jackass that thinks every little thing he touches is a work of art. :/

Despite being a KH site, I can assure you that many people here don't like Nomura in the slightest.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
They are thinking that it will contain more than what we got. It may not show but that is a possibility. But if it's just a secret ending or an extra boss or something then I'll just look it up on youtube.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Oh my god.

Now that BbS Final Mix has been announced, everyone begins hating on the game's director.

Cycle repeats with KH3D...

atomicfbomb.jpg

I CAN'T STAND MANKIND ANYMORE!!!

Soxas

How is that a bright side, since he's - once again - gonna end up screwing everyone else over?

well,most of what he does touch is a work of art. :l

Z

Zulkir

So far all the information we have points towards this being just the EU/NA version ported to Japan. Why exactly are you guys complaining that they get the extras too? That's just being a whiny douche.

THANK YOU.

I understand if they did something like the caverns of remembrance, i.e giving 13 bosses , an additional secret boss(Lingering sent), and about 7 more cutscenes(which KH2FM+ had) and an additional difficulty mode.

But if they're just giving what we have and nothing more, and you're STILL whining, FFS get a spine and grow up.

I'm actually hoping they add more just to spite you crybabies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
THANK YOU.

I understand if they did something like the caverns of remembrance, i.e giving 13 bosses , an additional secret boss(Lingering sent), and about 7 more cutscenes(which KH2FM+ had) and an additional difficulty mode.

But if they're just giving what we have and nothing more, and you're STILL whining, FFS get a spine and grow up.

I'm actually hoping they add more just to spite you crybabies.

It IS a little annoying that they're getting an FM, but I'm not too bothered by it. It's nothing to "cry me a river" over, anyway; not like they're getting new content, like you said.

Awards
I think its because usually in the scans when these types of games are announced, even if they don't specifically state or even show any new content, there will at least be a blurb along the lines of "additional content from international english release", or something of that sort, there's not even a mention of that here.

I've heard there was a Nomura interview that went along with the announcement in Famtsu- any news on that?

So in terms of the feasibility of adding new content (UMD space aside), let's take a look at KH1's timetable.
Released in Japan in March, international in September and Final Mix in December.

Really, that's not much different than BbS.
January in Japan, September international, and Final Mix some time in the winter.

There's still a three (or more) month span between the English release and the Final Mix, giving them the same amount of time they had for KH1FM. They very well could add more content.
And it wouldn't surprise me if they did (not saying I'm necessarily expecting it).
My guess is that they could have a planned obsolescence going- that they've been working on additions in general since the original release in January, but had chosen to only put so many in the English release. And then they put the rest into the Final Mix.
That is, they intentionally hold content back to make each release inferior to the next.

If they plan on adding even more content to Final Mix, there's not a doubt in my mind that they have been working on it prior to September.

Z

Zulkir

If they plan on adding even more content to Final Mix, there's not a doubt in my mind that they have been working on it prior to September.

Easy marketing strategy, they know fans(even the JP ones who bought BBS) are going to buy it, they're probably thinking "meh, why not?".

YoshiAngemon

Well, if Nomura wants to make money, then no problem. Still, the classy thing to do is have Square Enix and Disney to get the rights to use Tarzan, again, and we can get Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix as a part of a PS3 Upgrade Triple Pack. And if it has basically the stuff WE have, then that's not a problem! We have Youtube for the secret endings of KH1 AND KH2! A happy ending for the rich people!

Shadow Key

So what you're saying is is that it's a NA port?

I'm cool with that. At least we got it first. :p If it has more, I'll be POed to high heaven.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So basically it's a Universal Tuning, huh? Well, whatever. There is one thing I'm looking forward to though. The new cover art. Wonder what that will look like.

Last edited:

PhantomZXion

Awards
Great, we were suppose to get Re:coded and then Nomura lets Japan get it since they're making it. And now this?! Hopefully it's just the same as the US and EU but with a new secret ending :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back