• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
i knew this was coming eventually. now the only game they haven't made a remake of is 358/2 days

To me personally, I didn't think Days did that well. I mean, they may make a FM for the console systems, but if it didn't do that well then they might not.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I can not stand the Final Mixes. >:[ It's really not fair to ALL the fans that they add ANYTHING to the exported versions, and then add MORE and the other additions to a remake only for the original country.

gdude30

While it's nice that we got the extras such as the d-link pete, mysterious boss, STICKERS!, and etc. it was obvious japan was going to get their final mix. What kinda pisses me off is this.

They got the game first but they got the hawt special edition psp. We get the silver one but we have to use the labels to make pretend we have the japanese one. It's almost identical except for the front.

A week after BBS comes out in NA everyone is enjoying the special features and going "YES FINALLY WE GET FEATURES JAPAN DOESN"T."

And than Nomura screws us and announces BBS: Final Mix. I'm sure it will add the english voices. Not sure WHY they want them though. The English VA was much better for KH1 and especially 2.

But there is really nothing left they can fit on that tiny UMD though. People are already complaining about a larger data save and longer loading times because of the extras. All they can really fit is another secret movie which we can just watch on youtube. They might add an extra boss fight or keyblade but that's it. I'm a little upset because I would have loved the option to use the japanese voices. But at least we did beat japan and got final mix first. They are the ones who have to pay more money to get what we have now. It might seem like Japan wins. But really we win.

I have a feeling they are going to be tricky and add a few more things that for some might make it more desirable to import. But I doubt it won't be much. I really doubt they'll do 2 discs as well. If anything they might get a cooler box art and maybe a special book or something.

But ya never know. They might do something like days port for PSP on a second disc. That's the only extra thing I can see them doing if it's a second umd. But i really doubt that. Although I really did enjoy days. A port to PSP might be pretty cool.

I'll pass on this for now unless anything else is announced. I'd much rather get KH 2: FM.

VLR.XIII

Good. At least we won't need a KHIII FM; since Nomura can just chuck both English and Japanese audio tracks on one BRD and have a simultaneous release...

Well, they should do that...

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Why is everyone assuming it's just like the US version? I mean, you can't assume it is or isn't either way, but since when has a Final Mix released that doesn't have content that the US misses out on? Perhaps right now they're just announcing features we know of, but next month or something they might say "HAY YOU GET TO PLAY A VANITAS CAMPAIGN LOL"

gdude30

Why is everyone assuming it's just like the US version? I mean, you can't assume it is or isn't either way, but since when has a Final Mix released that doesn't have content that the US misses out on? Perhaps right now they're just announcing features we know of, but next month or something they might say "HAY YOU GET TO PLAY A VANITAS CAMPAIGN LOL"

While you are correct that we don't know if it will be exactly like the us version. There really isn't much more they can put on that UMD. That poor UMD probably had such little space left on the NA release. I can't imagine how much more they can cram on the final mix release. Also the loading times might increase more and a larger data install. I doubt they could add a fourth full campaign. Since it's basically 4 months away they can release more. But I doubt it will be too much more to get excited about. But I don't doubt they are cooking up something good that will make NA fans envious. But I really can't seeing them putting that much more on that one little UMD disc. Even if they do a fourth campaign they might do a level or two. I am curious as to how large the game file is for the NA version.

washi95

The PSP can hold 1.8 GB on a dual layered disk for clarification. Birth By Sleeps English version happens to take up around roughly 1700 MB's, so, there's not too much more they can fit on there in terms of content.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
omg wtf only main games get a final mix

this isnt main game because its not sora. just a dude who likes beef a clone and a smurfette omg nomura why u gotta be like dis we should get a final final mix++ fuck that we finally had something to brag about and you come with this shit you fatty

k99y77

Awards
The PSP can hold 1.8 GB on a dual layered disk for clarification. Birth By Sleeps English version happens to take up around roughly 1700 MB's, so, there's not too much more they can fit on there in terms of content.
well its more than enough to add a compressed secret movie.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
omg wtf only main games get a final mix

this isnt main game because its not sora. just a dude who likes beef a clone and a smurfette omg nomura why u gotta be like dis we should get a final final mix++ fcuk that we finally had something to brag about and you come with this shit you fatty

Please tell me your joking...

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I am not amused with Nomura's WTFery.

Oh well, it's not like they can fit much more on that poor UMD anyway. But still....dammit, the NA crowd thought we were FINALLY getting something Japan didn't, and then Nomura turns right around and goes, "LOL JK GAIZ."

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Please tell me your joking...

For reals. I thought this was proven a hundred times over that this is a main game! Even Nomura said this was! Where's the member who has the objection link in their sig?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Maybe it's just the additions that the U.S. version has, plus a little bit more that's easily watchable on YouTube. Or maybe it's a full-fledged FM.

It seems kind of pointless.

manmark

Awards
I hope we learn more about MF since Japan is getting a FM it should be a liitle worth it

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think its because usually in the scans when these types of games are announced, even if they don't specifically state or even show any new content, there will at least be a blurb along the lines of "additional content from international english release", or something of that sort, there's not even a mention of that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back