• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Between the Rift

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Sora

I can't remember, but I think it was from some triva.
I'm in this program called Quiz Team, and one of the subjects are the "pagan" gods, like greek, roman, norse, and egyptian. And in the course of the greek quizing, I believe I heard it pop up.

Hope you find your happy place!

Lord_Sora

Why don't you help him?!?!?!!??!

You claim to be such a good friend and all...although having the only rights to whip him around is kinda strecthing it, I have to say.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Meh I don't care. . .god you guys are kinda. . .annoying? meh, but what are fans for?

Here:

~Chapter 6: A Lesson Learned~

Kalion stood, leaning against Amelia’s car. I stared at him with an emotionless gaze, he returned the gesture. Amelia looked at me, then him, waiting for either of us to break the silence.
Kalion pushed himself off of the car and said with his signature smirk, “So, brother, we meet once more.”

I clenched the .45 that was in my pocket, Amelia grabbed the hilt of her blades. “You already know how this will end.” I said, trying to sound confident, Kalion wasn’t buying it.

“No, brother, it seems that you’re mistaken. It’s not me you should be worried about.” He said in that annoying tone, “You’d better not take what I’ve to say lightly.”

“He’s trying to mess with me. . .”I thought as he laughed, obviously knowing what I was thinking.

“I’m not here because I want to be. I’m here because this is my current role.” Kalion said as he took a step forward, watching both of our moves.

“What are you talking about, your role?” I asked assuming that he wouldn’t tell me.

“Well now, aren’t you the inquisitive one?” He said with a laugh.

“I’m guessing that you won’t tell me then.” I replied when he was done.

“That, brother, is yet to be announced, you’ll know soon enough, when the time is right.” He said, dodging having to answer the question.

“So then why are you here?” I asked, starting to get annoyed with him.

“Brother, brother, brother. Can’t I go one second without you tryi-“

“Tell me why you’re here.” I demanded, in a louder and stronger voice.

He almost looked annoyed, but the anger left his face. He raised his sword at my throat, “Brother, defeat me and I might just tell you.” With that he vanished.

I didn’t have time to react; before I knew it Kalion had his blade resting at my throat. “You’re slow.” He said in a cool voice.

I tried to think of a way out of this, I started to panic, I thought back to what someone had taught me when I was younger . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Stavros.” He said with a loud voice.

I opened my eyes, a vast blue sky spanned my view, treetops obscured some of the view.

“Stavros!” The voice said again, a shadow appeared in the corner of my vision, sword raised high, soon the blade started swinging down at me. I rolled out of the way, a second too late, the blade hit some hair and cut a good length of it off.

“You’re not paying attention.” The voice said in the same tone. The shadow was a blur it moved left and right, while running right at me. “Can you hit me?” The voiced asked, toying with me, “Can you even see me?”

I got to my feet; the blur was almost at me. I swung down at the blur. My sword hit air and I was sent back into and through a tree.

“Damn” I thought as I spat out a little blood. My vision blurred, but I kept it together.

“When you’re in a real battle, your enemy won’t let up, not even for a second.” The voice said as the shadow was on my once again. “And you have to keep a cool head.” A flurry of cuts came at me, I managed to block most of them, and dodge the rest. “Good, you’re getting used to my attacks.” A swipe at my chest, dodge, parry, strike. A cut at my waist, block, repel, advance. “Remember that you should get used to the enemy before you defeat them.” The voice said.

“STAVROS!!!. . . STAVROS! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes, Amelia was standing next to me, and Kalion was back near her car.

Amelia’s shirt was ripped and she was breathing heavily.

“You ok?” I asked with a glance at Kalion.

“Yeah.” She said, regaining her breath.

(OOC: Damn writer’s block. . .that should hold ya over for a bit. . . )

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
That is very interesting it leaves questions to be answered such as who trained him and such other things that make you squirm in the night. I know people hate when i do this but someone should read my two Fanfics that asre not fanfics Omens and Death's Sorrow

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Would've been nice if you gave links. . .And thanks. . .but you didn't leave a score. . .damn. . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I know, Kinda an abrupt ending. . .whatcha gonna do? Did you know that "gonna" is a word. . .? I didn't. . .but it is. . .weird. . .

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Anyway your fic is moving far too slow. Seriously you need to keep it up becase you've had it going quite a while and yet you have only posted 3 or 4 chaps.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I think I've posted 6 chapters, and that's about one a page, but if you look at how far out they are then I'd agree with you.

I'll try to speed it up, I know that once I finish the Bleach episodes(which will suck horribly!!!!!) then the fic will go alot faster. . .be patient. . .

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Well if you type a lot more than the Bleach episodes will take longer to finish. (I mean that as a good thing))

Lord_Sora

Gonna isn't really a word, I may be wrong. Some people have way too much time on their hands....

Anyway, that was an interesting little tidbit. Talk about throwing us a bone once in a while... and but I would say 8/10. Reasons previously listed, and don't feel like being redundant.

And is it just me, or are the Japanese really promiscous? At least in the cartoons. I've tried to see Bleach via Toonami, but never able to stay awake for various reasons till last weekend. I think its redoing the whole series. He was just able to summon the zambukto (?). And the girl whos second strongest seems to be a lesbian. I don't know if that was what was meant...

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah, I watched Saturday's episode. . .gonna is a word. . .well FireFox accepts it so I'm good. . .

Yeah he released his. . .Zampacktou(I think that's close. . .) Well, I like to call it his "Soul Slayer". It's cooler and easier to say. . .

I might start writing more. . .you never know. . .

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
There are lesbians on the show, the Japanese except the existaence of lesbians and unlike us with Gays, they make it interestign as opposed to stereotypes, there are actually plenty of Anime lesbians. he. . sorry but maturity has run out LESBIANS!!!!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol. . . . you should probably stop talking about. . .them. . . before my thread gets closed down and I get pissed. . .then repost it with all six chapters in one post. . .that'd be weird. . .

Lord_Sora

thou it would be faster if anyone decided to read it....
Anyway, Happy V-day! Belated as it is.
And yes I am fully aware, sometimes I regret just how aware I am of them, that the Japanese can't be equated to the lady parts of interest, like some certain people in America *cough* CONGRESS *cough* :)
And now I officially hate snow. I know its sacriliege, but i wouldn't care if it never fell again. I'd actually be happy. I live in the Northeast, if you did figure that already, and guess who had the honor of shoveling the crap out of the way all by their lonesome? Not hard, definitely not as hard as the shoveling, which I am still sore from. Now I am demanding a snowblower for Christmas next year.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Why didn't you just use a leaf Blower. . .that might actually work. . .I'm going to do that next time it snows!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back