• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS's NA Additions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What new feature(s) coming to BBS in America are you the most excited for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Critical (I love balanced challenges =D), the extra boss and more multiplayer stuff (Infrastructure? o_O).

Gotta own this game... but my PSP is 5.02. :(

Sadie808

The game itself is going to come with a update just as the jpn bbs came with an update 6.20
haha i`m not sure what firmwire update the NA bbs is going to be but i think it will be higher than 6.20 ;].

i was hoping for more... but i guess a critical mode would be nice enough. japanese bbs was to f**king easy. even proud mode.

haha true on but nomura & his team did make some things hard too like

[youtube]LPyBRkr0F90[/youtube]
The master difficulty just to get ice blast is a total bs and nomura`s putting more rhymes into the english version which means getting ice blast is going to be harder XD
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/osaoo7.png[/IMG]
Iron prisoner IV is hard when you fight him by yourself but when you have 1 or 2 guys helping you then he`s easy but to me having 1 or 2 guys helping you get ultima thats a noobs way of getting the keyblade also I hope Nomura Didnt add a Iron Prisoner V!

Last edited:

tenchi ryu

The game itself is going to come with a update just as the jpn bbs came with an update 6.20
haha i`m not sure what firmwire update the NA bbs is going to be but i think it will be higher than 6.20 ;].
Crap, I got CFW but I plan on REally buying the game....i don't want the official firmwire to mess with my custom one, I hope someone makes a new CFW

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I don't have a PSP and won't be buying BBS, but I will excited to see the new boss fight. I'll probably end up finding it on Youtube.

Critical (I love balanced challenges =D), the extra boss and more multiplayer stuff (Infrastructure? o_O).

Update the firmware?

tenchi ryu

I don't have a PSP and won't be buying BBS, but I will excited to see the new boss fight. I'll probably end up finding it on Youtube.

I hope Nomura isnt so stupid he thinks anyone not in japan doesn't have access to the internet and tries to use the sentiment as the secret boss, pulling a well this is a new boss for you guys lol

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm suprise people want more after how much they added.

more scenes, one more soundtrack, one or more bosses, and some keyblades.

what mroe do you want? some of you are acting like those 358/2 days fanatics that think there's still room to add more on the ds version

Sadie808

Has anybody seen this video haha
Even though its Fan made sounds pretty dope johnny young bosch would be a good choice for Vanitas
[youtube]_cvpmb023GM[/youtube]

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i'm suprise people want more after how much they added.

more scenes, one more soundtrack, one or more bosses, and some keyblades.

what mroe do you want? some of you are acting like those 358/2 days fanatics that think there's still room to add more on the ds version

Well they obviously have more room on a UMD than a DS cartridge but I don't have too much of a problem with BBS. With 358/2 days I just found the story to be more bland than in previous KH games.

xXRepaXx

I would say, The story understanding, because story makes the game for me right there. The extra Boss would be cool, it better be a Main charater though, or it would be pointless to even having it. Im also excited about the multiplayer options, because i want to kick my brothers ass. We are always arguing over who would beat the other, and im confident that i would Pwn him. Soo yah.

Great thread btw.

RoxasRules!lol

Has anybody seen this video haha
Even though its Fan made sounds pretty dope johnny young bosch would be a good choice for Vanitas
[youtube]_cvpmb023GM[/youtube]
Oh My God. Johnny Young Bosch as Vanitas?! That was EXACTLY what I was thinking! well, i was actually thinking of Johnny Young Bosch as an alternative voice for Vanitas just in case Haley Joel Osment couldn't do his voice. but im confident he can do it.

Sadie808

Oh My God. Johnny Young Bosch as Vanitas?! That was EXACTLY what I was thinking! well, i was actually thinking of Johnny Young Bosch as an alternative voice for Vanitas just in case Haley Joel Osment couldn't do his voice. but im confident he can do it.

Johnny`s voice would really fit vanitas

Listen to this laugh he did for lelouch on code geass

[youtube]1pJWoB-Q6HU&autoplay=1[/youtube]

His laugh so can match these parts in BBS XD

Edit: Look at this picture while the video plays it really fits vanitas but its my opinion XD

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/1zl94pt.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2eygswp.png[/IMG]

I couldn`t find a video were sora is laughing expect for this one and really errr i would go with johnny`s voice for vanitas
[youtube]4oI89blT1a4[/youtube]

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A new boss, new decks, harder bosses, hopefully the snow white world will be the one to have it's scenes changed back to include the things it missed

edit: and Multiplayer that can reach people over the world

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Hmm, don't know. I put it on the poll because I wanted to see if people were excited to learn what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back