• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ashford Academy [Sign up & OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel cakes

Main Boy's Friend

Name: Maximilian Powers, just Max for short.

Origin of Birth: America! $%^& yeah!

Appearance: The young, chocolate-skinned Max is athletic in build, muscular, but not bulky. He stands at about 6'1. In regards to his looks, the words "handsome", "hot", and "sexy" have been overheard during conversations that girls would have in the hallways between classes. His clothing style varies depending on occasion, but he is most comfortable in a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers.

Personality: Some say he's cocky, however, considering that he is not only an A-student, but a stellar athlete, he feels his confidence is warranted. He has a witty sense of humor and is able to find the irony in just about everything. Max is competitive and committed to putting his best into any endeavor, be it academics, athletics or even the occasional prank. While it is human nature to be presumptuous, he tends to reserve any character judgment until he gets to know the person in question. Somewhat stubborn, Max stands by what he says and because of that, tends not to lie unless using sarcasm, which is obvious when used.

Classes:
1) English Plus
2) Maths Plus
3) Gym Elective: Basketball, Martial Arts
4) Science Plus
5) Night Classes

History: Max was always pretty privileged growing up. He was taught to receive the best, he is to be the best, a mentality that he took to heart. A by-product of this mentality would be his academic and athletic abilities. Once he reached high school age, his parents enrolled him into the Ashford academy. He is continuing in the tradition of his father, and his grand-father before him.

Extra: Naturally, he holds an appreciation for music. The genre doesn't really matter so long as it sounds good, the glaring exception being country music, which he detests with the utmost passion.

Keyblade:
Jechts_keyblade_by_suburbbum.jpg
For clarification, it splits into two.

KHI is epic.

Yeahhs. Your in ;3
I need more people to join :(

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I changed the link to my keyblade pic in the template to the specific picture... so be sure to check it out and nice choice of keyblade lionheart06 it's based off Jhect's sword y'know right?

Ultima Legion

It is a special place...A place of wonder and magi
(Are we allowed to use magic outside the traditional KH/FF/SMT spectrum? I'm quite liking illusions or conjuration for this character heh ^^)

Main Girl's Friend

Name: Haruhi Jackson (Haru)

Origin of Birth: Northern Ireland

Appearance: Haru is 5"8 and quite skinny but not skinny enough to be considered lanky. His hair is shoulder length with fringe spiking down to cover his left eye. His natural colour is brown but he dyes different colours. He currently has it black with flourescent crimson streaks in it.
He dresses quite casually but always stylish & his outfits will always match his mood. However, no matter what he's wearing, he will always have two thick belts overlaping like an X on his waist, his bracelet ( two intertwining bands of silver with a decoractive onyx stone in the centre) and a pure silver pentagram necklace.

Personality: Haru is quite a happy bouncy person who loves to be random.
He doesnt attract attention, he GENERATES it, though you wouldn't call him an attention-seeker...It's just how he is!
He is quite boisterous and flirty with most guys and girls (only joking around with them, MOSTLY!) and he does get into a bit of trouble sometimes.
He loves to talk with others but finds himself gravitating more towards girls. He is overly generous with his money when it comes to his friend, splashing out on expensive presents at a whim and randomly shouting his entire group lunch. He's an average student who excels at singing but he makes up for it in compassion.
He has a huge heart and he cares deeply for his friends and he'll go to the ends of the earth for them. Haru will do anything to protect and comfort his friends, fighting with almost all his strength to help.

However, there is a dark side to Haru as well...
Haru is gay and had a lot of beatings when he was younger in Ireland. He had to learn to defend himself somehow, so if forced into a fight because of his sexuality, he suddenly darkens ALOT and appears to be radiating a sort of aura that dims the light around him.

Instead of fighting as he normally does (with creating illusions and a keyblade) , his normally slightly strategic quick fighting degenerates into pure brute strength fueled by fury. Even his keyblade changes from an actual keyblade into a pair of metal gauntlets linked by a silver and black chain. Haru will stay in this state until the person has taken back whatever they said or until they can't continue to fight.

Classes: 1) English Plus (Above Average)
2) Foundation Maths (Below Average)
3) General Science (Average)
4) Physical Education For Boys
5) Music - Private Lessons
6) Cooking: Baked Delights
7) Night Classes

History: Haru was originally named Harry by his parents but Haruhi was his very first word. Haru's parents guessed it was because he was trying to say Harry, but they decided to change his name to Haruhi, it seemed to suit him better!
Haru led a pretty normal life until the age of 14, when he realised he was gay. Problem was, so did everyone else. There was no lisp, the school uniform prevented anything being shown by his clothes and even if he did they wouldnt be campy, they'd just look good. So the beatings started and he didnt fight back. He just let the beatings keep happening.

Then something horrible happened. Haru's parents were killed in a car crash and he was forced to live in the same house with his older cousin Emma who had just turned 21.
Now Haru could take the beatings and the name calling...but when some guy cried out " OI! Look at the little faggot...gonna go cry to your mommy? OH WAIT YOU CANT! Don't worry, I took good care of her before she got all mangled!" thats when he snapped.

Thats when he darkened and thats how that state was born.
He was kicked outta of his school in N.I for breaking both of that guys arms and fracturing his leg. His cousin understood however and told him of a place he could go.
A place where fighting was actually taught rather than looked down upon , where he could learn to control this "dark state" as she called it. Ashford Academy. Emma had heard about it through an ad in the newspaper apparently. Haru applied, thinking that there was no way they'd accept him...

To his surprise, he got a reply back within 3 days, saying Yes! He had been accepted and the staff were looking forward to meeting him!
He quickly boarded a plane and flew to Ashford Academy, knowing this year will be better than all his other years of school put together.

Extra: Haru always needs to keep moving. If it nots his leg twitching, it'll be hands absent mindedly playing with something like a pen or his hair.
has
His keyblade is incredibly similar to Oblivion, except his has a long silver and black ribbon where the key chain should be. The colour of his keyblade is black with silver specks and swirling patterns and the silver sparkles in light. He named his keyblade Stardust and created a summoning for it, just for the fun.
All he has to do to summon it is: Hold his hand to his heart and speaki the words

"Moon up above, shining bright,
It's not only you who illuminates the night
Stardust come forth!"

Then he holds his right outwards and the keyblade shimmers into existance. He can do this in a fast paced battle just by holding out his hand, he just likes the atmosphere the summoning creates.

KHI is EPIC!

Hope this is ok ^^

Aoibhe

Main Girl's Friend

Name: Emily O'Hara
Origin of Birth: Cork, Ireland
Appearance: Emily is a petite girl of approx. 5 feet but stands tall with quiet confidence. She has bright emerald green eyes framed by a mop of long strawberry-blonde hair. Her fashion sense is quiet bohemian and loves op-shopping, alot of her clothes she has edited herself and loves to wear pastelles, greens, blues and silver jewerly.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/Yoriki_Hatake/Ned/SPL_08__Kinky_Chichi_by_ravenskar.jpg
Personality: Emily is quite reserved and likes to keep to herself. In social situations she would rather add a quiet smile to the conversation rather than embarassing herself with information she isn't sure of. However, behind her quiet nature Emily is quite michevious and cheeky, enjoying pulling pranks due to the fact she is seldom expected of wrong-doings. She is also a keen user of sarcasm, opting to wait to the perfect moment in a conversation to drop an insult.
Classes:
1) English Plus
2) General Maths
3) Science Plus
4) Psychical Education - For Girls
5) Drawing
6) History

History: Emily comes from a family of magicians and has very strong magic skills. As a child she spent her days speaking to fairies, and exploring her family farm. She never attended the local schools, instead being educated in reading, writing, etc. by her parents. Towards adolescence she gained some part-time work performing street magic at local fairs to earn some spare cash. However, due to the ever-changing world they live in, Emily's parent's recognised the world of magic was losing its place and decided it would best if she was to hone her crafts at an institution rather than at home.

Extra: Emily has little concept of what a keyblade is, instead she relies on her magical skills.

KHI is epic.

Terraearthman15

STUDENT
Name: Miumi Shang Nickname: Cruella Deville
Origin of Birth: The Fah Country side of China.
Appearance:http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/915410_20040924_screen010.jpg Looks a lot like her mother but wears the armor of her father.
Personality: A strong and Noble person with the heart and spirit of her mother But She will not let anything stop her from what she wants not even death.
Classes: Science Plus, General Math,General English, History Plus(If aloud), and night-classes.
History: Ever-since Sora came to china and helped her Mother Mulan Save all of China her parents decided to enroll her in the arts of Keyblade mastery to protect China and yes they sent Mushu to watch over her at school.
Extra: Her Keyblade has been provided here
Battle Theme: it is the Video Below note it is a piano piece straight from a movie(With a new awesome Twist lol).
[video=youtube;v2tiKg2DA8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2tiKg2DA8c[/video]

AH I almost Forgot KHI IS EPIC!!! I really love the idea so will you have me?

Last edited:

angel cakes

(Are we allowed to use magic outside the traditional KH/FF/SMT spectrum? I'm quite liking illusions or conjuration for this character heh ^^)

Main Girl's Friend

Name: Haruhi Jackson (Haru)

Origin of Birth: Northern Ireland

Appearance: Haru is 5"8 and quite skinny but not skinny enough to be considered lanky. His hair is shoulder length with fringe spiking down to cover his left eye. His natural colour is brown but he dyes different colours. He currently has it black with flourescent crimson streaks in it.
He dresses quite casually but always stylish & his outfits will always match his mood. However, no matter what he's wearing, he will always have two thick belts overlaping like an X on his waist, his bracelet ( two intertwining bands of silver with a decoractive onyx stone in the centre) and a pure silver pentagram necklace.

Personality: Haru is quite a happy bouncy person who loves to be random.
He doesnt attract attention, he GENERATES it, though you wouldn't call him an attention-seeker...It's just how he is!
He is quite boisterous and flirty with most guys and girls (only joking around with them, MOSTLY!) and he does get into a bit of trouble sometimes.
He loves to talk with others but finds himself gravitating more towards girls. He is overly generous with his money when it comes to his friend, splashing out on expensive presents at a whim and randomly shouting his entire group lunch. He's an average student who excels at singing but he makes up for it in compassion.
He has a huge heart and he cares deeply for his friends and he'll go to the ends of the earth for them. Haru will do anything to protect and comfort his friends, fighting with almost all his strength to help.

However, there is a dark side to Haru as well...
Haru is gay and had a lot of beatings when he was younger in Ireland. He had to learn to defend himself somehow, so if forced into a fight because of his sexuality, he suddenly darkens ALOT and appears to be radiating a sort of aura that dims the light around him.

Instead of fighting as he normally does (with creating illusions and a keyblade) , his normally slightly strategic quick fighting degenerates into pure brute strength fueled by fury. Even his keyblade changes from an actual keyblade into a pair of metal gauntlets linked by a silver and black chain. Haru will stay in this state until the person has taken back whatever they said or until they can't continue to fight.

Classes: 1) English Plus (Above Average)
2) Foundation Maths (Below Average)
3) General Science (Average)
4) Physical Education For Boys
5) Music - Private Lessons
6) Cooking: Baked Delights
7) Night Classes

History: Haru was originally named Harry by his parents but Haruhi was his very first word. Haru's parents guessed it was because he was trying to say Harry, but they decided to change his name to Haruhi, it seemed to suit him better!
Haru led a pretty normal life until the age of 14, when he realised he was gay. Problem was, so did everyone else. There was no lisp, the school uniform prevented anything being shown by his clothes and even if he did they wouldnt be campy, they'd just look good. So the beatings started and he didnt fight back. He just let the beatings keep happening.

Then something horrible happened. Haru's parents were killed in a car crash and he was forced to live in the same house with his older cousin Emma who had just turned 21.
Now Haru could take the beatings and the name calling...but when some guy cried out " OI! Look at the little faggot...gonna go cry to your mommy? OH WAIT YOU CANT! Don't worry, I took good care of her before she got all mangled!" thats when he snapped.

Thats when he darkened and thats how that state was born.
He was kicked outta of his school in N.I for breaking both of that guys arms and fracturing his leg. His cousin understood however and told him of a place he could go.
A place where fighting was actually taught rather than looked down upon , where he could learn to control this "dark state" as she called it. Ashford Academy. Emma had heard about it through an ad in the newspaper apparently. Haru applied, thinking that there was no way they'd accept him...

To his surprise, he got a reply back within 3 days, saying Yes! He had been accepted and the staff were looking forward to meeting him!
He quickly boarded a plane and flew to Ashford Academy, knowing this year will be better than all his other years of school put together.

Extra: Haru always needs to keep moving. If it nots his leg twitching, it'll be hands absent mindedly playing with something like a pen or his hair.
has
His keyblade is incredibly similar to Oblivion, except his has a long silver and black ribbon where the key chain should be. The colour of his keyblade is black with silver specks and swirling patterns and the silver sparkles in light. He named his keyblade Stardust and created a summoning for it, just for the fun.
All he has to do to summon it is: Hold his hand to his heart and speaki the words

"Moon up above, shining bright,
It's not only you who illuminates the night
Stardust come forth!"

Then he holds his right outwards and the keyblade shimmers into existance. He can do this in a fast paced battle just by holding out his hand, he just likes the atmosphere the summoning creates.

KHI is EPIC!

Hope this is ok ^^

Yeahhh this is good :3 Your in. haha. And yeah i guess we could use magic outside of kh etc. :3

Main Girl's Friend

Name: Emily O'Hara
Origin of Birth: Cork, Ireland
Appearance: Emily is a petite girl of approx. 5 feet but stands tall with quiet confidence. She has bright emerald green eyes framed by a mop of long strawberry-blonde hair. Her fashion sense is quiet bohemian and loves op-shopping, alot of her clothes she has edited herself and loves to wear pastelles, greens, blues and silver jewerly.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/Yoriki_Hatake/Ned/SPL_08__Kinky_Chichi_by_ravenskar.jpg
Personality: Emily is quite reserved and likes to keep to herself. In social situations she would rather add a quiet smile to the conversation rather than embarassing herself with information she isn't sure of. However, behind her quiet nature Emily is quite michevious and cheeky, enjoying pulling pranks due to the fact she is seldom expected of wrong-doings. She is also a keen user of sarcasm, opting to wait to the perfect moment in a conversation to drop an insult.
Classes:
1) English Plus
2) General Maths
3) Science Plus
4) Psychical Education - For Girls
5) Drawing
6) History

History: Emily comes from a family of magicians and has very strong magic skills. As a child she spent her days speaking to fairies, and exploring her family farm. She never attended the local schools, instead being educated in reading, writing, etc. by her parents. Towards adolescence she gained some part-time work performing street magic at local fairs to earn some spare cash. However, due to the ever-changing world they live in, Emily's parent's recognised the world of magic was losing its place and decided it would best if she was to hone her crafts at an institution rather than at home.

Extra: Emily has little concept of what a keyblade is, instead she relies on her magical skills.

KHI is epic.

Yusss ;3 Im pretty sure you just got the last girls friend part :3

STUDENT
Name: Miumi Shang Nickname: Cruella Deville
Origin of Birth: The Fah Country side of China.
Appearance:http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/915410_20040924_screen010.jpg Looks a lot like her mother but wears the armor of her father.
Personality: A strong and Noble person with the heart and spirit of her mother But She will not let anything stop her from what she wants not even death.
Classes: Science Plus, General Math,General English, History Plus(If aloud), and night-classes.
History: Ever-since Sora came to china and helped her Mother Mulan Save all of China her parents decided to enroll her in the arts of Keyblade mastery to protect China and yes they sent Mushu to watch over her at school.
Extra: Her Keyblade has been provided here
Battle Theme: it is the Video Below note it is a piano piece straight from a movie(With a new awesome Twist lol).
[video=youtube;v2tiKg2DA8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2tiKg2DA8c[/video]

AH I almost Forgot KHI IS EPIC!!! I really love the idea so will you have me?

Yeaahhh. Your in XD

I changed the link to my keyblade pic in the template to the specific picture... so be sure to check it out and nice choice of keyblade lionheart06 it's based off Jhect's sword y'know right?

Your keyblade is soooo preddy ;3 I'm making my tempplate today! I promise. I get to busy :(

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
main boys part friemd

Templates

Name:silver starbuck
Origin of Birth: america L.A
Appearance
:Anime male 15 image by FantasyWolf24 on Photobucket
Silver is a short blond haired light green eyes 15 year old standing about 5.9 feet tall with a fairly musculer build normally wearing the school uniform or in his casual clothing wich is normally dark blue jeans with a red short sleeve shirt with an ankle length black coat he also wears a wolf emblem necklace around his neck.

Personality:
silver is the life of the party all ways getting in trouble and flirting with the ladies he has a brain but chooses not to use it much unless it's fighting then you'll see his real smarts he is a clever taction and and an all round party boy annoying his teachers is one of his favorite hobbies but there is another side to silver a soft and caring but he hardly shows it.
His keyblade resembles his angst towards his farther for many things but for most letting his mother die and sending him to the acadamy away from his freinds. Silver attacks with sly and fast movement sliding around the place making his attacks hard to see and harder to block, his choice of magic is to manipulate lightning and electricity which he hac become professional at weildng lightning though his keyblade leaving his opponent with a nasty after shock.

Classes:
General English (Average
General Maths (Advanced)
General Science (Average)
p.e For Boys
specialties
night classes
engineering

History: basicly silver got here though connections on his farther side.
After a wild party in L.a they are hoping sending him here to further his education in fighting and normal education might straighten him out turn him into a respectable young man "pff let em try"

His early life was pretty much like everyone else but his family started growing apart with his dad being an army general and his mother being a well known doctor when she was on her death bed because of a accelerated cancer his farther didn't even try to see her at the hospital instead he distanced himself more .

When his mother dies he was 12 it also was the exact day he awakend his keyblade side he then undertook a complete personality change becoming cocky and rebelous towards his farther as he learnt to loathe the man.
Extra:
theme song not afraid by eminem
loyal hound
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=keyblade&order=9&offset=24#/dvkjpy
'KHI Is Epic'

Last edited:

angel cakes

main boys part friemd

Templates

Name:silver starbuck
Origin of Birth: america L.A
Appearance
:Anime male 15 image by FantasyWolf24 on Photobucket
Silver is a short blond haired light green eyes 15 year old standing about 5.6 feet tall with a fairly musculer build normally wearing the school uniform or in his casual clothing wich is normally dark blue jeans with a red short sleeve shirt with an ankle length black coat he also wears a wolf emblem necklace around his neck.

Personality:
silver is the life of the party all ways getting in trouble and flirting with the ladies he has a brain but chooses not to use it much unless it's fighting then you'll see his real smarts he is a clever taction and and an all round party boy annoying his teachers is one of his favorite hobbies but there is another side to silver a soft and caring but he hardly shows it.
His keyblade resembles his angst towards his farther for many things but for most letting his mother die and sending him to the acadamy away from his freinds. Silver attacks with sly and fast movement sliding around the place making his attacks hard to see and harder to block, his choice of magic is to manipulate lightning and electricity which he hac become professional at weildng lightning though his keyblade leaving his opponent with a nasty after shock.

Classes:
General English (Average
General Maths (Average)
p.e For Boys
specialties
night classes
engineering

History: basicly silver got here though connections on his farther side.
After a wild party in L.a they are hoping sending him here to further his education in fighting and normal education might straighten him out turn him into a respectable young man "pff let em try"

His early life was pretty much like everyone else but his family started growing apart with his dad being an army general and his mother being a well known doctor when she was on her death bed because of a accelerated cancer his farther didn't even try to see her at the hospital instead he distanced himself more .

When his mother dies he was 12 it also was the exact day he awakend his keyblade side he then undertook a complete personality change becoming cocky and rebelous towards his farther as he learnt to loathe the man.
Extra:
theme song not afraid by eminem
loyal hound
Browsing deviantART
'KHI Is Epic'

Epiic :3 I like i like. Your in XD

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Other student

Name: Hatsumi Senou

Origin of Birth: Japan
Appearance: General look

Hatsumi is very well built for her age, standing at 5'8 and holding the figure of an athlete. You will likely never see her with make-up or any product to put onto her body, as she is quite proud of her appearance and won't let anything alter that. Her body is toned and she holds muscle, her physique very alluring and nice to look over. Above all she is incredibly healthy and very flexible.

Personality: For someone like Hatsumi, she is patient to an extent,but also won't hesitate to tell you when she's bothered. Pleasant to be around, her voice is gentle and warm, as is her touch. She hates true fighting but will defend herself and friends when necessary. She dislikes snooping, and hates to be lied to unless for a good reason. Though she hates to admit it, she's bisexual, but leans mostly towards girls. Her reasons are her own, and Hatsumi would rather tell you she wouldn't want to discuss it, rather than sit and lie about it to you. If you give her your word, you must keep it, otherwise results will not be very good. Above all, she is very prone to blushing when you use the right words, and will hurry away if you flatter her too much. Oh and, one last thing ..she can get defensive about certain subjects. Be cautious.

Classes:

English Plus

Foundation Math

General Science

Physical Education: For Girls

Baked Delights

Drawing

History: The past three generations of females in Hatsumi's family had come here to learn and master their magic, and while Hatsumi could have easily learned from her mother, her mother insisted she come here to learn the real deal. Basically she had little say, so she just hopes to get through the years and become a powerful magic user.

Extra: Fight's hand to hand and excels in that area of fighting, though fighting one with a weapon is also something she learned. She enjoys reading and drawing and even baking, but hates tedious conversations. Oh and since everyone else is doing it..

Normal theme: Lightning's theme

Battle theme: Those who fight

KHI is epic...

Last edited:
Awards
Heya ^^ I haven't been around the site in awhile and haven't rped for an even longer period of time lol XD This looked interesting so I'll try and get my template for an "other student" sometime today or tomorrow, promise!

angel cakes

Other student

Name: Hatsumi Senou

Origin of Birth: Japan
Appearance: General look

Hatsumi is very well built for her age, standing at 5'8 and holding the figure of an athlete. You will likely never see her with make-up or any product to put onto her body, as she is quite proud of her appearance and won't let anything alter that. Her body is toned and she holds muscle, her physique very alluring and nice to look over. Above all she is incredibly healthy and very flexible.

Personality: For someone like Hatsumi, she is patient to an extent,but also won't hesitate to tell you when she's bothered. Pleasant to be around, her voice is gentle and warm, as is her touch. She hates true fighting but will defend herself and friends when necessary. She dislikes snooping, and hates to be lied to unless for a good reason. Though she hates to admit it, she's bisexual, but leans mostly towards girls. Her reasons are her own, and Hatsumi would rather tell you she wouldn't want to discuss it, rather than sit and lie about it to you. If you give her your word, you must keep it, otherwise results will not be very good. Above all, she is very prone to blushing when you use the right words, and will hurry away if you flatter her too much. Oh and, one last thing ..she can get defensive about certain subjects. Be cautious.

Classes:

English Plus

Foundation Math

General Science

Physical Education: For Girls

Baked Delights

Drawing

History: The past three generations of females in Hatsumi's family had come here to learn and master their magic, and while Hatsumi could have easily learned from her mother, her mother insisted she come here to learn the real deal. Basically she had little say, so she just hopes to get through the years and become a powerful magic user.

Extra: Fight's hand to hand and excels in that area of fighting, though fighting one with a weapon is also something she learned. She enjoys reading and drawing and even baking, but hates tedious conversations. Oh and since everyone else is doing it..

Normal theme: Lightning's theme

Battle theme: Those who fight

KHI is epic...

Yeahh ;3 I likey.

Heya ^^ I haven't been around the site in awhile and haven't rped for an even longer period of time lol XD This looked interesting so I'll try and get my template for an "other student" sometime today or tomorrow, promise!

Ill be waiting <3

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Cool, so, when's this kicking off?

EDIT: I'm nosy. But do ya really needs two more dudes to be the main dudes friend? =/ he can make a couple ones during the rp. I just don't think that's the best course of action, you got plenty of 'other students' so ...yeah...=/

Last edited:
Awards
Holy poo swearing and romance at a 'M' rating??

Name: Yuri Yamamoto
Origin of Birth: Japan. (He's 50% Japanese and 50% British.) His Mother is Japanese, and his father is British. He managed to pick up his father's strong British accent, however he looks mostly Japanese.

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Yuri has laid back dusty silver hair and soothing chocolate eyes. His is almost always seen with a content smirk on his face. He stands at 5 feet 10 inches. He isn't exactly well built but isn't scrawny either. He doesn't work out much but watches what he eats so he can maintain his ideal body.

Personality: Yuri has a calm and very understanding demeanor, he hardly raises his voice. He rarely gets upset and prefers to think things through before taking action. His is incredibly smart but not when it comes to what you can call 'street smarts.' He actually carries around a dictionary full of slang and lingo, just in case he has no idea what the hell someone is talking about. When it comes to interacting with people he has a slight problem with being assertive. His knack of over thinking things often results in social encounters becoming a unnecessary chore. Regardless Yuri is a very warm hearted person and will stand behind his beliefs no matter what. When it comes to fighting Yuri sees it as a last resort, he prefers not to engage in violence unless there is no other reasonable course of action.

Classes: English:
English Plus (Above Average)

Maths:
Maths Plus (Above Average)

Science:

Cooking:
Baked Delights

Arts:
Drawing

Physical Education:
For Boys

History: Both of Yuri's parents are gradates from Ashford. Growing up he would often hear them go on about how they met, fell in love at first sight. blah-blah-blah, usual parent stuff that made their child want to leave the room. Between all that junk they would also tell him about how they couldn't wait until the day he went to Ashford. Considering how much praise they gave the school he couldn't wait either.

Extra: Yuri has a Keyblade, however he's only seen it about ten times. Because of his pacifism he never had any moments to use it any way. He like to play the acoustic guitar (he thinks the electric is too noisy) and has a wonderful singing voice. However he is a bit timid about partaking in either hobby.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

"KHI is Epic!"

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
YAY! I can't wait for it to start! And Yuri looks so cute!

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Name: Take Hirohito [most just call him Take, rarely Hiro]

Origin of Birth: Although his mother is of Korean descent and his father from Japan, Take was actually born in the states.

Appearance: Take is a really tall, slim, individual. Think of his body stature as a healthy twig, not as robust as some others his age nor as thin as the lanky kids younger than him. He's 6' 3" and tends to tower over people most of the time. He has typically sharp eyes that have a dark, almost black, red tinted color to them that stick out when compared to his pale skin. Also contrasting with his skin is his hair, a midnight black that stops at around where his neck begins.

When it comes to clothes, Take refers to his little mantra. Neat, trim, and tidy, or, his NTT's. So, if you see him in a tux or wearing an overly clean school outfit, that's just him in his casual wear. Since he likes to dress for the occasion or, suit up in what suits the mood, don't be surprised if a change of events happens and he himself needs to go grab more proper garments.

Personality: He's a measuring fellow and often gets a good idea of how others think just by watching their actions. In contrast, he comes off as having little to no idea as to why he does the things he does or, if he does know why, it's one of the most outrageous reasons out there. For example, say an explosion has happened somewhere in the school and people are running out of the building. He'd be walking inside, grab all his and, if he can, his friends' belongings, walk back out and set them down, and then go back in to see what even caused the mayhem in the first place. Ask him why afterword and his answer may be something along the lines of, "Hmm... *shrugs*" Or, "Well, if something were to almost burn the school down, you'd like to know what it was for future reference, wouldn't you?"

Take also has the tendency to write down everything that happens inside of a notebook he carries around constantly. He doesn't tell people why and those who know him well just say that it's because "He's Take!". He talks with the demeanor of someone who would pull off a never ending lecture but, also manages to always have a tint of humor to his voice. Oh, and as a side note, he knows several languages, one of which is purely made up which he calls "Ack-b words".

Classes:
English Plus
History
Maths Plus
Small Business Accounting & Management
General Science
Introduction to Literature
Physical Education For Boys
[Huh... Confusing list is confusing on the front page but, oh well.]

History: You already know that he was born in the U.S., correct? Well then, how did he end up going to Ashford which is located in another country entirely? Just ask his parents. They funded it while he found the means necassary.

Take is a sly dog when it comes to getting himself what he needs. He knows how to talk to people and takes this to his advantage. He's also a future heir to a large trading corporation and, as such, he has a good idea on how to conduct business like negotiations. He never cheats, no, it's just that he takes advantage of small errors and sinks his teeth into them, making sure that he doesn't let go until he's made it to whatever his target was in the first place.

In the case of Ashford, Hiro had been given several choices since it'd been discovered he had a knack for using 'irregular weaponry'. Go to a regular College to polish up his studies even further for his dreams of owning a corporation at the expense of losing his chance to train with magic using keybladers, or, go to some Keyblade Academy like place to learn about a side of the world people often never payed attention to while giving up any chances he had at normalcy. Or, if he so choosed, just take it upon himself to study on his own and work at his own pace. He didn't choose any of those. Instead, he's going to be going to Ashfield and make it so that, no matter what, he'll still gain his dreams.

He's a persistent kid, even though he's not running around shouting his name. He has no need to be so blatent in his actions, especially since that goes against his personality.

Extra: Take doesn't quite like slashing and hacking so, standard keyblades don't ever catch his attention, even if he can steal them every now and again. In fact, he prefers guns over anything, maybe taking a bit of archery here and there. So, his weapons reflect this. Since the school doesn't allow guns [which... is somewhat confusing since half the student body can summon up sharp weapons of destruction at will and the other half are potent magic-casters] Take has had to improvise, using instead a bow and arrow that can be used in standard fashion, switched up to work as a more powerful yet aim-slow crossbow, and [secretly] flipped into something akin to a gun. How did he get it? Well... He's not quite sure. It was just in his possession one day and has been ever since so, he takes advantage of it, even though it only really has long ranged efficiency.

[Khi is epic~ o3o]

Oh, and uh, I think he's "just another student" but, to be honest, I'd find it funny to have him know the 'main cast'. Also, may I ask to bring in a second character? :3

CadenLuminara137

Stepping out of the darkness, and into the light
Name: Caden Luminara

Origin of Birth: Wales

Appearance: He stands at about 5 foot 6 inches. His clothes seem rather formal, but he rather enjoys it.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guys/iamsodumb/-anime-guy-.jpg

Personality: He is a kind-hearted and caring young man. He is very smart and always puts others before himself. He is known to go out of his way in order to help others, even getting himself in trouble in the process.

Classes:
English Plus + Creative Writing
Maths Plus
Science Plus

Chemical reactions

Boys PE
Advanced Computer Programming (Please and thank you ^_^)

History: His family wished for him to attend a prestigious school because of how smart he was. So they spent months searching and eventually he was left with Ashford Academy. He quickly became friends with many people, and seemed to fit in quite well.

He also seems to have some kind of knack for magic, but doesn't openly admit it.

Extra: He is a Christian, and the main man's best friend. He also keeps with him, in a chest, an old set of armor and a blade (the one on the left with the sword) http://jasonchen.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Blood_Dragon_Armor.jpg

KHI is Epic

Last edited:

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Name: Damon Baird

Origin of Birth: America

Appearance: Click here. Just take away the COG armor, goggles, and such. Instead, at an unbuttoned white collared shirt, blue jeans with a black belt, and white sneakers.

Personality: Baird is a sarcastic douchebag most of the time. If your his friend, he may lighten up with the douchebagyness and the sarcasm and act a little more serious. The only time when he is flat out serious is during a fight or whatever, but only if the person is a worthy combatant.

Classes:
English Plus
Math Plus
Science Plus
PE for boys
Electronics
Music- Private Lessons
Baked Delights

History: Baird comes from a long line of swordsmen and magic users, dating back to ancient times. His ancestors were great and powerful spellblades, warriors who were extremely skilled with a blade and very proficent with many sorts of magic. Even today, his family remain powerful spellblades, with him learning advance techniques with his sword and with magic. He enrolled in Ashford Academy so he could put his smarts to use, and maybe pick up a few more skills.

Extra: He has a sword that he carries on his back. Click here to view.

Also, don't call him Damon, unless you want him to gut you. Refer to him as Baird.

Oh yeah, KHI is epic.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
heyare we allowed to get a second keyblade for late on in the story because after Silver stops being party boy forgives his farther nd understands the real reason behind his mothers death he goes good boy but for a while he will be a jackass/player to the girls and a freind/enemy to the boys.

Awards
Not my best work :( Hope it's alright!

[Other Student]

Name: Gideon Armetta

Origin of Birth: Venice, Italy

Appearance: His appearance generally follows that of the picture. He typically wears a pair of blue jeans and a long sleeve, button up shirt. Unlike most people his age his wardrobe isn’t that varied. Other than the usual shirt and jeans he wears a silver watch on his left wrist.

Simon.png

Personality: Gideon is normally viewed as quiet and introverted, especially after the death of his parents. He is however quite kind and has decent manners. He has trouble opening up to people, especially those he just meets. Because of this he tends to keep to himself for the most part, which is why he signed up for private music lessons. However, this is doesn’t mean he is a complete loner. Once he forms a friendship with someone he totally trusts his personality changes when he is around them. He becomes a little more lively and open about his thoughts and ideas. By going to Ashford he hopes to meet people that he can honestly trust.

Classes:

1: English Plus/Creative Writing
2: General Math
3: General Science
4: Music - Private Lessons (Instrument: Violin)
5: P.E. for Boys
6: Night Classes

History: Gideon was born and raised in the city of Venice. Until his time at Ashford Academy he was home-schooled by his aunt and uncle. Under their guidance he gradually became proficient in English and Writing in general. However, he never became as skilled in Math or Science. This trend is evident in his Ashford class schedule. Gideon’s parents were renowned musicians in Italy, famous for their violin duets. With their help he learned to play as well.

Gideon is the first member of his family to attend a school like Ashford Academy. He enrolled in the Academy after the death of his parents. One night his parents were killed after one of their shows. The traumatic event created a deep desire to get as far away from the city as possible. His uncle suggested the Academy due to its remoteness and his inherent ability to wield a keyblade, a skill he had never truly developed. After some thought Gideon sent in his application and was soon accepted. Putting his past behind him, Gideon left Italy for Ashford Academy.

Keyblade: Gideon uses a unique Keyblade that can be wielded from either end. It’s known as the Dual Blitz Keyblade. One end of the blade is infused with the power of water while the other represents fire. Due to its strange construction Gideon’s fighting style is rather unorthodox. He constantly shifts stances to easily switch between the ends of the blade. His most common stance is to hold it in reverse, similar to Ven.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Justiniani/Fan Keyblades/dualblitz.jpg

KHI is epic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back