• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ashford Academy [Sign up & OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel cakes

Welcome, to Ashford Academy for young achievers, we have created a school for those who are willing to learn and master magic and key-blade wielding. We are a boarding school facility for teenagers both females and male between the ages of 15-19. The school grounds is located in the deep forests, and the building are observantly old fashioned, withstanding 7 generations of teenagers, and still running strong. Ashford Academy grounds in guarded by past generations who have dedicated there life's achievements to keeping the school up and running for future growth. We are enrolling 170 students every year, please be sure to return your signed enrollment forms and read the code of conduct before the school year begins. Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing you.
Yours sincerely, headmaster Lewis Ashford.
buildings23.JPG

Class Availabilities

Bold: Compulsory, must take one class.
Normal: Feel free to pick

English:
Foundation English (Below Average)
General English (Average)
English Plus (Above Average)

Electives:
Creative Writting
History

Maths:
Foundation Maths (Below Average)
General Maths (Average)
Maths Plus (Above Average)

Electives:
Small Business Accounting & Management
Electronics

Science:
Foundation Science (Below Average)
General Science (Average)
Science Plus (Above Average)

Electives:
Farming
Chemical reactions

Cooking:
Baked Delights
Ready Steady Cook
Food & Entertaining

Humanities:
Creative Writing
Advanced Creative Writing
Introduction to Literture

Arts:
Music - Class Lessons
Music - Private Lessons
Drawing
Drama

Physical Education:
For Girls
For Boys

Electives:
Ball Sports

Night Classes:
(only for those who are to learn about keyblade wielding)

Code Of Conduct

1- One character per person, you can be yourself if you like.
2- No power-playing.
3- No machine gun posting.
4- Swearing and romance at M rating.
5- I'm allowed to reject templates, and you may re-do them to make them better.
6- To insure you have read the Code of Conduct insert 'KHI Is Epic' at the end of your template, if not it shall be rejected.
8- Room mates will be decided by drawing names out of a hat.
7- Have fun, don't stress, and keep your literacy at a good level.

Templates

Name: (First & last. Nickname if you have one)
Origin of Birth: (What country are they from?)
Appearance: (Photo's are always welcome, but I do like at least a 3 sentence description)
Personality: (What are you like? Explain, 'cause I don't know)
Classes: (What classes are you attending? Feel free to make up your own to add to the list if your ideal class is not already up in the list.)
History: (Have they had family attend here before? Explain how you got to Ashford Academy and why you are attending.)
Extra: (Anything else you feel needs to be mentioned will go here and if you are doing the ight classes you obviously weild a keyblade what is it?)

Extra

I have sorta already decided that the Main Boy and Main Girl will fall inlove. So Make sure if you are the main boy you are up for some romance. If i have missed anything let me know. Hope you have fun :3

Characters

We need certain characters.

A Principle (small part obviously) [position available]
The principals son (main boy part) [Shinra X-2] Akatsuki Ashford
Main girl part - [Angel Cakes] (Template will be made later)
Main boys part's friends (Lionheart06, TheChasersBlade) [2 positions available]
Main girls part's friends (Icebluewings,Ultima Legion & Aoibhe)
Many other students and teachers (main or not main parts) [lots of positions available]
**Insure to put what you want to be at the top of your temp**

My Temp.
Name: Shay-lee Aiku
Origin of Birth: Canada.
Appearance: Shay-lee looks like a scene kid, she has black hair and greenish/blue eyes. She wears a lot of make up, usually in wicked styles. She often dyes her hair different colors but has stuck with black for the time being. She loves to wear wrist bands an cute accessories. Cute tee and skinny legs are a must for her everyday wear.
Happy_scene_girl_by_fishweed.jpg

Personality: Shay-lee is to herself, she tends to stay out of cliche groups. She likes chilling with her group and only her group. Shay-lee is loyal and caring. She has a massive romantic side and likes to be held and cuddled but she won't throw herself at any guy. She hates clingy guys one's that call and text her ever second of the day. Shes also every smart but sometimes can cat really dumb.

Classes:
English Plus
Maths Plus
Science Plus
Drawing
Drama
Physical education for girls
Night classes

History: Her mother used to be a teacher at Ashford Academy before she died. The lose of her mother really hurts Shey-lee. After losing her mother normal schools weren't good enough for her so she took a brave step into coming her and hopefully become a protector after shes done learning.

Extra: Key-blade.
Kairi__s_Keyblade_by_YuraYura.jpg

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
(I want to join :])

Main girl's friend.

Name: Ami Hata

Origin of Birth: Japan.

Appearance: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i269/IceBlueWings/tomboy.jpg
She wears two rings on her left hand as well as an arm band on her left wrist, and a black sports watch on her right hand. She usually listens to her iPod, so she would also have headphones in her ears. She wears black sneakers. She is 5'7".

Personality: She is tomboyish, but tries to be feminine, although she feels it doesn't suit her very well. She is bad at lying and if she does lie, it's very easy to see that she is. It's very clear to see her feelings by others. It is very easy for her to change feelings, such as when she's sad and someone cheers her up, she would be cheered up easily. She likes to listen to music, and she tries to share it with her friends. But she tends to keep her own problems to herself, though she doesn't hesitate to help her friends. She's a bit of a worrywart.

Classes:
1) English: General English + Creative Writing.
2) Maths: General Maths
3) Science: General Science
4) Cooking: Baked Delights
5) Physical Education: For Girls
6) Night Classes

History: She is the first in her family to attend Ashford Academy, and she has a younger brother who's only 6 years old. She came to live around here 5 years ago, and her parents decided to send her here for schooling. She joined Cooking to be in touch with her feminine side. Overall, she is at her average level in her studies mainly because she is average in English. But she likes to write, hence joining Creative Writing in English. Her mother taught her a bit of Ice magic before entering school.

Extra: Her favourite music genre is pop rock, and her favourite band is Yellowcard (her favourite song is Light Up The Sky). She has a small bear attached to her phone strap which she calls 'Kuma'. She loves this bear and she feels comfortable knowing she has it. Her Keyblade is Diamond Dust. Picture: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i269/IceBlueWings/DD.jpg
She holds it like how Ventus holds his keyblade in BBS. (Well I haven't seen much of BBS but if you've seen the secret ending in KH2 Final Mix+, that's how she holds it.)

Battle Theme:
Fighting - Yellowcard
KHI is Epic.

Last edited:

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Other Student

Name: Clyde Vang

Origin of Birth: America
Appearance:
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs28/i/2008/082/9/d/Pokemon_Trainer_4_by_Emeraldus.png
He's about five foot seven inches tall. Normally he wears a black hat with two green stripes on each side. He has an ear piercing that he takes out for sports.

Personality: He can seem cocky and otherwise unemotional unless he's around his friends which is when he is calm and supportive. He lies easily but later is tortured by his lies and his faults. On the outside he looks like a careless guy but his mind is a constant battle of right and wrong, and whether he wants to do what's right.

Classes:
1. English: English Plus
2. Maths: General Maths
3. Science: General Sciences & electronics
4. Arts: Drawing
5. Physical Education: for boys & Track (If track's not good then just the required class)
6. Night Classes

History: His older step-brother was the first of his family to go to the academy and he stayed back as a guard though Clyde feels he did it to annoy him, as his brother embarrasses every chance he gets. Him and his step-brother were sent to the academy more because their family (Clyde's birth father and his step-brother's birth mother) wanted them to get a good education. Clyde could've gone with his birth mother but he decided against it, and since has somewhat regretted it.

Extras: He loves to draw and write in his free time and often does both to ease his conscious. He doesn't care for any particular kind of music but if he were going to choose his favorite band would be Linkin Park.
Keyblade: http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/images/roxasbattlekeyblade.png

KHI is epic The idea sounds cool.

Last edited:

angel cakes

(I want to join :])

Main girl's friend.

Name: Ami Hata

Origin of Birth: Japan.

Appearance: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i269/IceBlueWings/tomboy.jpg
She wears two rings on her left hand as well as an arm band on her left wrist, and a black sports watch on her right hand. She usually listens to her iPod, so she would also have headphones in her ears. She wears black sneakers. She is 5'2".

Personality: She is tomboyish, but tries to be feminine, although she feels it doesn't suit her very well. She is bad at lying and if she does lie, it's very easy to see that she is. It's very clear to see her feelings by others. It is very easy for her to change feelings, such as when she's sad and someone cheers her up, she would be cheered up easily. She likes to listen to music, and she tries to share it with her friends. But she likes to keep her own problems to herself, though she doesn't hesitate to help her friends.

Classes:
1) English: General English + Creative Writing.
2) Maths: General Maths
3) Science: General Science
4) Cooking: Baked Delights
5) Physical Education: For Girls

History: She is the first in her family to attend Ashford Academy, and she lives near as well. She came to live around here 5 years ago, and her parents decided to send her here for schooling. She joined Cooking to be in touch with her feminine side. Overall, she is at her average level in her studies mainly because she is average in English. But she likes to write, hence joining Creative Writing in English.

Extra: Her favourite music genre is pop rock, and her favourite band is Yellowcard. She has a small bear attached to her phone strap which she calls 'Kuma'. She loves this bear and she feels comfortable knowing she has it.

KHI is Epic.

Your in :3 I like your idea's. I added a new section in the classes? So are you a keyblade wielder or just a student learning.

angel cakes

Okayys. Your both in :3
I added a new class,
Are you a keyblade wielder or just a normal student :3
This is my first RP so lets hope it turns out fun :3

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Re-edited my post :) Added a few things.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Sorry if my template is shitty D:

Oh no, I didn't mean to imply that when I said I added a few things. :3 I just added a few extra stuff in my History and Extra and her Classes. Sorry :)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Principle's son
Name: Akatsuki Ashford
Origin of Birth: Canada

Appearance: Akatsuki is very defined and good looking for his age, being that he is the son of the Principle. He mostly takes after his mother with his Black hair that is swept messily to his right side, mostly covering his light blue eyes. He stands at 5'6 and overall has a very lean yet muscular body,though he tends to hide it with what he wears usually. He wears a white t-shirt with a silver watch on his right arm. Then he wears a Black cap that covers his hair and black sweat pants.

Personality: Most people would think that being the Principle's son, they'd think Teacher's pet all the way. He's not like that at all. He doesn't like Assumpitous people because they judge him right off the bat. People rarely socialize with him due to that people are too assumptious about him and is really annoyed. But if they got to know him, they'd actually see that he'd actually be a good guy. He's pretty distant, ever wondering what will happen next in his life , also but he has it where it counts, He's nice, he's Intelligent, and he'll always stand up for what is right. and He's proud of himself in one area: HE ROCKS HARD ON GUITAR!!!

Classes: English Plus, Maths Plus, Gym for boys, Science Plus, Night Classes, (Added class) Rock 101

History: As he is the Principle's son his dad really wanted him to go and mostly because he's been homeschooled all the way up to 11th grade... And he figured He'd probably do better in society if he went to normal school...
Extra: He likes playing all kinds of music but mostly rock, his Favorite tune is this one and possibly be considered his theme:
YouTube - Top Emotional Osts Of All Times: God Knows (Piano Version)

Battle theme:
YouTube - KURIKINTON FOX - God knows...
(Same tune only more battle suited dontcha think?)

Keyblade:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Ultima#/d1poj93
KHI is Epic!

Last edited:

angel cakes

Principle's son
Name: Akatsuki Ashford
Origin of Birth: Canada
Appearance: Akatsuki is very defined and good looking for his age, being that he is the son of the Principle. He mostly takes after his mother with his Black hair that is swept messily to his fright side, mostly covering his light blue eyes. He stands at 5'6 and overall has a very lean yet muscular body,though he tends to hide it with what he wears usually, He wears a white t-shirt with a silver watch on his right arm. Then he wears a Black cap that covers his hair and black sweat pants.
Personality: Most people would think that being the Principle's son, they'd think Teacher's pet all the way. He's not like that at all. He doesn't like Assumpitous people because they judge him right off the bat. people rarely socialize with him due to that people are too assumptious about him and is really annoyed. but if they got to know him, They'd actually see that he'd actually be a good guy. He's pretty distant, ever wondering what will happen next in his life , also but he has it where it counts, He's nice, he's Intelligent, and he'll always stand up for what is right. and He's proud of himself in one area: HE ROCKS HARD ON GUITAR!!!
Classes: English Plus, Maths Plus, Gym for boys, Science Plus, Night Classes, (Added class) Rock 101
History: As he is the Principle's son his dad really wanted him to go and mostly because he's been homeschooled all the way up to 11th grade... And he figured He'd probably do better in society if he went to normal school...
Extra: He likes playing all kinds of music but mostly rock, his Favorite tune is this one and possibly be considered his theme:

YouTube - Top Emotional Osts Of All Times: God Knows (Piano Version)

Battle theme:
YouTube - KURIKINTON FOX - God knows...
(Same tune only more battle suited dontcha think?)

I like this alot its sorta th charictar that i had in mind. This is really nice. I just have a few questions. did you read the Code Of Conduct? because you didnt follow the simple rule. Read iit please. All of it. And edit your post.
And its obvious your a keyblade wielder so whats your keyblade and stuff? ill add that in the Temp. for future people XD

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Main Boy's Friend

Name: Maximilian Powers, just Max for short.

Origin of Birth: America! $%^& yeah!

Appearance: The young, chocolate-skinned Max is athletic in build, muscular, but not bulky. He stands at about 6'1. In regards to his looks, the words "handsome", "hot", and "sexy" have been overheard during conversations that girls would have in the hallways between classes. His clothing style varies depending on occasion, but he is most comfortable in a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers.

Personality: Some say he's cocky, however, considering that he is not only an A-student, but a stellar athlete, he feels his confidence is warranted. He has a witty sense of humor and is able to find the irony in just about everything. Max is competitive and committed to putting his best into any endeavor, be it academics, athletics or even the occasional prank. While it is human nature to be presumptuous, he tends to reserve any character judgment until he gets to know the person in question. Somewhat stubborn, Max stands by what he says and because of that, tends not to lie unless using sarcasm, which is obvious when used.

Classes:
1) English Plus
2) Maths Plus
3) Gym Elective: Basketball, Martial Arts
4) Science Plus
5) Night Classes

History: Max was always pretty privileged growing up. He was taught to receive the best, he is to be the best, a mentality that he took to heart. A by-product of this mentality would be his academic and athletic abilities. Once he reached high school age, his parents enrolled him into the Ashford academy. He is continuing in the tradition of his father, and his grand-father before him.

Extra: Naturally, he holds an appreciation for music. The genre doesn't really matter so long as it sounds good, the glaring exception being country music, which he detests with the utmost passion.

Keyblade:
Jechts_keyblade_by_suburbbum.jpg
For clarification, it splits into two.

KHI is epic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back