• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua as a main character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yeah Aqua's awesome she gives me hope that they won't ruin Kairi's character.

Jakek9

I love her. lol. In a sense at where it would be awesome to player her. MY second fav of the trio in BBS.

Caxm

Well Xion really isn't even a girl, she's genderless at best. Larxene is only playable in multiplayer so, that would make Aqua the first Playable and Genuine Female lead in a Kingdom Hearts game who also kicks ass.

Xion veiw herself as a Girl. When she sees herself she sees a girl and no one else

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Xion veiw herself as a Girl. When she sees herself she sees a girl and no one else

Yeah, everyone seems to forget this. =/ If I understand correctly, I think she uses feminine speech patterns in the Japanese version, too.

Xion isn't genderless. It's fairly likely that she's sexless, but I'm not sure that makes a difference.

...not that it changes the fact that Aqua's the first real canonical player character in the series, because Xion's only playable in multiplayer. XD;

I really hope that Aqua gets her own scenario in future KH games, because she's awesome. ^_^

siegleeagle

lol, if that ever happened then people will complain that it's a "filler made only for fanservice"

Well then those people who would complain should blow up in an explosion of marshmellows because regardless if it could be seen as filler AQUA WOULD BE IN IT which would make it one of my fav games in the series if a game was created like that.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I really like that Aqua has a huge and active role in Birth by Sleep as well as a very depressing one. She really shines in this game. I love her final weapon.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well then those people who would complain should blow up in an explosion of marshmellows because regardless if it could be seen as filler AQUA WOULD BE IN IT which would make it one of my fav games in the series if a game was created like that.
Yeah, I'd say the same thing about playing as a organisation XIII member but I'm already proven wrong though it would be awsome on a big console

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, everyone seems to forget this. =/ If I understand correctly, I think she uses feminine speech patterns in the Japanese version, too.

Xion isn't genderless. It's fairly likely that she's sexless, but I'm not sure that makes a difference.

...not that it changes the fact that Aqua's the first real canonical player character in the series, because Xion's only playable in multiplayer. XD;

I really hope that Aqua gets her own scenario in future KH games, because she's awesome. ^_^

I think what they meant is that while Xion considers itself a gender identity (since it seems it sees the black-haired Kairi. That, or since it holds Sora's idealized Kairi, it acts like it...), for an actual sex, it has none.

As for Aqua herself, I have yet to see. She seems very promising, but I don't want in on the hype and overrated-ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back