• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua as a main character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khthnker33

First of all, is anyone else completely stoked to be able to play as Aqua(the first FEMALE LEAD in KH) when BBS comes out? The other female characters in KH are cool but they're not as strong or as independent as I thought they would be. Kairi is cool, but she doesn't have that fighting spirit or rather, doesn't have as strong of a fighting spirit. Namine is great too, but like Kairi, she doesn't have that right type of spirit. From what I've seen of BBS so far, Aqua seems to embody the whole "female heroine" character, which is pretty awesome.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
So I'm assuming your point is that Aqua's awesome? If that's so, then I completely agree.
Although I don't think she'll ever become a full main character in a game like Sora is. Still, BBS is good enough in my opinion but it will be nice if we would ever play as Aqua again in the future.

khthnker33

It's just refreshing that we won't have a "damsel in distress" character in BBS. Aqua can actually fight back. I agree that she probably won't become the major character but it would be pretty cool if she does.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
We got to play as Xion and Larxene, so Aqua is the not the first playable girl, but she is still pretty frickin' awesome.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Aqua is alright o.o I like female characters that aren't just healers and can kick ass like Tifa.

R

Rooster Cogburn

Aqua is vastly overrated.
I like her okay but I like Terra better.

But I don't think she would ever be a main character again.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Aqua is vastly overrated.
I like her okay but I like Terra better.

But I don't think she would ever be a main character again.

Maybe a bit but I can see why. We haven't really had too many women of Aqua's callibur in the KH series so it's a breath of fresh air to the fans who usually see DiD characters and even with Xion being a fighting character they're still both in largly different ranges.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
We got to play as Xion and Larxene, so Aqua is the not the first playable girl, but she is still pretty frickin' awesome.

Well Xion really isn't even a girl, she's genderless at best. Larxene is only playable in multiplayer so, that would make Aqua the first Playable and Genuine Female lead in a Kingdom Hearts game who also kicks ass.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Aqua's awsome and it's cool to finnaly have a female keyblade wielder (kairi sucked, Xion faked)
MX: " ,,, and every time it has been saved by a boy holding a key"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

True, but not canon-ly. Aqua is the first time we can play as a girl in the series, canon-ly

Awards
Well, she might never be a main PLAYABLE character again, but I'm sure that she will be a main character in the future.

KeybladeCounsel

Well if a female with no physical brawn can stand up and hold her own against a guy as buff as Terra, then she MUST be awesome. Not to mention she wooped his ass more than once xD

O

Oberon

She's a female heroine + she looks hot! Something that we never expected!

Oh wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back