• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any KHI "Veterans"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I got on this site April 14th, 2006, I remeber the days when khinsider still had fanfics on it, lol I still wish I knew where they went, some were actually very good. When Diz was original the leader of the 13th Order, when Micky and Riku were undercover spys for Diz, Namie was being paired off with Riku. Axel being gay wasn't even in peoples brain sets, when the inferno came out and I still knew people. lol I can't leave this site again, I'm afraid if I this it will go 3D by the time I coem back!

Also the days where Roxas was still BHK s1britishguy

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Xiao said:
Also the days where Roxas was still BHK

Yep ... Good ol' days before KH2 lol = u=

Zook said:
I remember the location: Canada, eh?

XDDD lol my location gets remembered?

Even when I was active, way back when, I regularly poofed for a a week or two. Even this time, I doubt I'll really get active here. I don't think my 1,000+ words roleplay posts would be all too welcome here either >.>

I use the term "veteran" rather loosely but I meant it time-wise. As in date of registration.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Even when I was active, way back when, I regularly poofed for a a week or two. Even this time, I doubt I'll really get active here. I don't think my 1,000+ words roleplay posts would be all too welcome here eithe

I haven't been in the RP section of KH in probably 1 1/2 years or so, but I think it'd be a great addition, unless everyone is on a God-tier and posts 5k words each post, which I HIGHLY doubt.

sallyji22

Website
I haven't been in the RP section of KH in probably 1 1/2 years or so, but I think it'd be a great addition, unless everyone is on a God-tier and posts 5k words each post, which I HIGHLY doubt.

Ahh, but I'm also a BBCode addict and I like to format rp posts which they don't let you do here. I just keep my roleplaying fix to gaiaonline >.<

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
Hiya. Don't think you know who I am but I joined in May of '06. I stalk the Inferno Section of the forums and post in other sections very rarely.

back when the site's RPG still worked

It still works. It's just that 95% of the forum doesn't give it the time of day anymore.

So who else changed their names? and what happened to the really old mods like monkeybutt, megaflare, and ryu?

Monkeybutt is Monkey, Megaflare and Ryu haven't really shown up anymore. I remember Ryuuzaki, IchiTK and Kaizer21 also. Don't know what happened to them.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ryuuzaki's now Honky Sam, and Ichi TK is now The Jordan. Former only comes around every once in a blue moon, but the latter is pretty active. I also saw Kaizer21 occasionally lurking the KH sections when I was new, but I'm surprised I remember even that.

Ahh, but I'm also a BBCode addict and I like to format rp posts which they don't let you do here. I just keep my roleplaying fix to gaiaonline >.<

"Format" as in? What exactly can't you do on here?

sallyji22

Website
"Format" as in? What exactly can't you do on here?

Using multiple lists to push a body of text over to one side, using photoshopped images to decorate posts ( mostly since the background isn't white on this site ), striking out text ( unless the code here is different from other forums I've been on ) and so on.
But mostly the graphics and lists.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
using photoshopped images to decorate posts ( mostly since the background isn't white on this site ),

You do realize that depends on the skin you're on, right?

striking out text ( unless the code here is different from other forums I've been on ) and so on.

Funny that you mention that: we actually had strikeout text for a while, but dumb people abused it so we got rid of it.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
If you mean pushing the text over at certain points, couldn't you just make a transparent background image and shove it in when you need it?

sallyji22

Website
Chevalier Sombre said:
You do realize that depends on the skin you're on, right?

Yep, and not everyone uses a white background.

Stavvy said:
If you mean pushing the text over at certain points, couldn't you just make a transparent background image and shove it in when you need it?

Yes and no. Yes, that works but also no, since you'd need different dimensions each time. Too much work DX

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Eliwood was my old username, but i don't seem to remember you

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
So, I haven't been on this site in ages and most people who are active now seemed to have joined waaay after I took my leave. Anyone I might recognize still around? Like members from 2005-2006? ^^;;

( Dang, lots changed during the past few years >.> )
Can't say I really remember you.

Nonsense needs a triumphant return.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh hi.

Go go '04.

Yeah, old members just kinda pop in from time to time. Maybe.

Ah, I remember you too! And you still have the same good old name :D

welcome back to the forums

it must have been two years since you left

Yes, I forgot about this site for awhile and I came back when people were talking about BBS and 358. I'm still not caught up on all the new info so now I just browse around the forums, mainly the anime section xD

Can't say I really remember you.

Nonsense needs a triumphant return.

Your name reminds me of .:KL:. any one remember him? :D

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

sallyji22

Website
@ SHAMDEO
o_O apparently, i should remember you ...
i was scrolling through old thread subscriptions
and apparently we were in an rp together

@ FORTUNE COOKIE
i think i may have seen you around too ...
somewhere >.>

can anyone tell me what happened to any of
these people?
  • Seirio
  • Dark Essence
  • the 4th Islander
  • Royale
  • Niwa

twilight_soul

I'M BACK BBY
Translation: I logged on so stop nagging me XP

Edit: You know who else is gone? (Don't say "everybody", Sal)
MYSTIC, WYA & SETH. WHERE ARE ALL MY AWESOME ROLEPLAY BUDDIES?

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards

There are god within the RP section. They come in every so often to show people who's boss.

sallyji22

Website
There are god within the RP section. They come in every so often to show people who's boss.

lol are there, really? i'd like to see one of these
"gods" roleplay XD

@ TS
no, no, seth's still here. i just talked to him
earlier today. he's sorta on and off every few
months, like i am. dunno bout the other two :p
okay, i'll stop nagging but this is great, like ...
BLAST TO THE PAST! i rhymed 8D

Back