• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any KHI "Veterans"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Oh hello there fellow 2005er.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Hi other 2005 member/ Xiao! Did you use go to by a different name? :3

Makes me wonder who the oldest active member is nao...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So who else changed their names? and what happened to the really old mods like monkeybutt, megaflare, and ryu?

c:
yaaay. <3

Ryu and Monkeybutt still post. Monkeybutt just goes by Jeels now.

Yeah, Jeels is still active and Ryu pops in every now and then. I can't remember the last time I even talked to Flare. We used to be pretty close (I remember spending nights talking to her on MSN and playing Mario Kart DS with her, her sister and some Chinese guy they knew) but she just kinda vanished. She popped on KHI a few times after she left, but she never seemed to do much of anything.

By the way, I'm a veteran too. I used to go by KH Vandread, but I dropped the KH about a year or two ago since my KH fandom died down considerably.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Veteran is kind of a heavily used term around these days, anyone can claim being so ..well, almost anyone. Look at Premium's, they've been here most, I guess they're veterans?..

Assuming they don't just get to Premium in one month? Seriously, I can't take my post count and member status seriously as a sign of being a Veteran, when some people do it in month to few months time. I doubt I'm worthy of being called a veteran. I first found out about this site in the middle of '07 (around the time three certain games were announced) and later joined in Dec '07, because I had nothing better to do at the time. Anyhow, is this the year of the '05 members or not?

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
I got on this site April 14th, 2006, I remeber the days when khinsider still had fanfics on it, lol I still wish I knew where they went, some were actually very good. When Diz was original the leader of the 13th Order, when Micky and Riku were undercover spys for Diz, Namie was being paired off with Riku. Axel being gay wasn't even in peoples brain sets, when the inferno came out and I still knew people. lol I can't leave this site again, I'm afraid if I this it will go 3D by the time I coem back!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I got on this site April 14th, 2006, I remeber the days when khinsider still had fanfics on it, lol I still wish I knew where they went, some were actually very good.

Fanfiction - KHInsider Forums

Axel being gay wasn't even in peoples brain sets

That's because KHII turn Axel from the ruthless killer with his own agenda that he was in Chain of Memories to some softy who missed his best friend.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...the fact that you didn't know that we still had fanfiction here kind of makes me sad as the creative writing mod.

._.

Tsukasa

Awards
Member since August 10th, 2005, back when TM or "The Midnighter" was still running these forums, back when the 20 char rule didn't exsist, back when the site's RPG still worked, back when we called Roxas the BHK, back when KH2 wasn't even out yet.

That, right there. I remember all of that. (Note that I just returned from the dead myself, hence the low postcount. And the majority of my posts got deleted during the move right before I left. )

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I remember the location: Canada, eh?

Back