• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiXrar

Ok in kingdom hearts 2 when Ansem gets blasted by the machine he uses at the end he supposedly goes to the realm of darkness where he meets aqua but I find that impossible since aqua is in bbs and well thats like 10 years away so unless the went back in time it isn't possible unless I'm missing out on something...anyways can someone tell me how he's able to meet aqua?

Last edited by a moderator:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Spoilers, first of all.
But time works differently in the Dark Realm.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Spoilers, first of all.
But time works differently in the Dark Realm.

Really are you sure about that. I thought that Aqua, has simply been traped in the dark realm for 10-11 years. But i sappose it would explain why she looks EXACTLY like she does in BBS.

Radar

Bronze Member
I think it is cause aqua was there for quite a while (at least 11 years) then she stumbled across ansem. But yeah I agree I think time is different in the RoD. So i dont know really for sure.

Kleith

No, Nomura said the time in the Dark Realm was different.

And that Aqua spent "a very long time" in it, but not "ten years".

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Time flows differently in the Realm of Darkness so Aqua's appearance didn't change, but Ansem was thrown into the Realm of Darkness by his machine. These are facts.

Radar

Bronze Member
Time flows differently in the Realm of Darkness so Aqua's appearance didn't change, but Ansem was thrown into the Realm of Darkness by his machine. These are facts.
So how long do you think Aqua was actually in the dark realm for?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
more like 12.
9 from bbs to kh1
1 from kh to days
1 wile sora was asleep
and 1 from kh2 to well present.
IIRC i think ansem meeting aqua takes place one year after kh2 but im not sure

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
more like 12.
9 from bbs to kh1
1 from kh to days
1 wile sora was asleep
and 1 from kh2 to well present.
IIRC i think ansem meeting aqua takes place one year after kh2 but im not sure
BBS takes place 10 years before KH1.
There is one year between the end of KH1 and the start of KH2.
That makes 11.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
11 years. 10 BBS to KH1, KH1 to KH2, and then shortly after KH2 Aqua and Ansem have their encounter. But to Aqua it could have just beens months or even days. Who knows, she doesn't seem emotionally broken or anything like that. Like her hope shattered after being away from home for so long so I'd say days or weeks. Years seems like a big a stretch.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
if im not mistaken, dosent ansem and aqua meet ONE year after kh2 making it 12? if not then oops.

Tidus14

^ youre wrong. Nomura said it; ansem meean a year from now, it means the first time they sees each other, otherwise; chain of memories. ;) not a year after kh2.

Last edited:

But to Aqua it could have just beens months or even days.

Aqua doesn't even know long she been in the RoD

Who knows, she doesn't seem emotionally broken or anything like that. Like her hope shattered after being away from home for so long so I'd say days or weeks. Years seems like a big a stretch.

actually she is kind broken from her time there seeing to the fact that she was willing to let the Darkside heartless kill her.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No, it's 12. Ansem says "it's been a year since I saw that boy" meaning a year after KH2, and 12 years after BBS (KH2 was 11 years afte BBS)

Actually, in Blank Points, Ansem says it has been a year since he has seen Sora, aka 1 year after KH2. Making it 12 years.
No, mistranslation. He actually says "it's been a year since I met that boy", referring to CoM.
Nomura has confirmed that that scene does not take place a year after KH2.
It's 11.

—At one point in “KHII”, Ansem the Wise escapes from the World of Darkness. This time he has once again descended into the World of Darkness. At what point in time does this happen?
NOMURA:
After ‘KHII’. When he stopped the Organisation’s plans in ‘KHII’, he was caught up in an explosion and blown into the world of darkness. The line where he says, “I first met him one year ago,” is referring to before ‘he’ went to sleep - that is, it’s referring to the time of ‘Chain of Memories’. It doesn’t mean this is one year after ‘KHII’.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back