• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another New Scan! (Terra with Malificent?! Cinderella and Ven!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurum-Femina

I do, too. I'm hoping she is the third you get to play. :) But maybe we'll get something simple like MX's in-game appearance was (aka just a cutscene of a character talking).

Charlie K

Back in Business
Wait didn't it say it almost shows the DS face in the video?As in it just misses it?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I believe so. But I don't believe there is a scan of that, or even of his hair...if he has any. Not that hair would be any valid indicator of identity.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm thinking we might not see Aqua until the game is released. Or if we do it will be in some sort of image where it brings up a ton of questions.

Yeah. Watch them show her like. With MX or something. v.v; Who knows? But honestly. With the Maleficent thing. Terra could be completely different from Sora in that he's not going to the worlds to help them out. Maybe he's not as compassionate as Sora and he's just trying to get what he wants and therefore, is willingly working with Maleficent.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well look at Terra's. if Hades and Omni are right, I think you'd be able to see some hair, even if you just saw his chin.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
We don't have any information that hair could confirm ones identity. It would only work if the DS was an exact replica. Just because Terra's hair is similar to Xemnas we can't say for sure that he became Xehanort.

KuwabaraTheMan

Website
gc.mindjunk.org
I'm more excited for Birth by Sleep after seeing this scan. Terra and Maleficent talking seems very intriguing. I'm wondering how large a role Maleficent will play in this game. There's a lot of potential to flesh out her back story.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Notice that in all the scans of Terra and a villain he doesn't seem hostile. It all appears to be casual conversation. Unlike Sora who always pulls the keyblade out when speaking to an enemy.

Seikay

Notice that in all the scans of Terra and a villain he doesn't seem hostile. It all appears to be casual conversation. Unlike Sora who always pulls the keyblade out when speaking to an enemy.

On one of the scans Terra pulls out the keyblade when talking to MX.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
On one of the scans Terra pulls out the keyblade when talking to MX.

Yes but it's not in the one of just him and MX, its not in an angry fashion. As Ultima said, anytime Sora is confronted with anybody he even THINKS is an enemy, he's whipping out the keyblade in a battle stance. Terra only whips it out angrily during the scene where Ven was knocked out. And we don't know who he's fighting there.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
two scans in one day. from what i've seen...

- the cinderella world in BBS follows the first movie (how they bypass the whole timeline thing i'll never know)
-maleficent is back (no brainer there) and she has her pet raven with her

okay that's it. my brain has offically gone kerplooey from all of this.

dX[forgotten1]XP

Re: Another New Scan!

I bet Terra is like confronting her about something she did? Maybe I dont know turning Aqua into a heartless causing her nobody to be made also being the XIV member anyone? you know how it is when someone is confronted the person who is confronting them starts out all calm then gets angry.

So what thats how you think Larxrene could have come about.(lightening chick.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back