• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another New Scan! (Terra with Malificent?! Cinderella and Ven!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seikay

True true. But what does this have to do with the battle we were talking about?

V

V.A.T.13

hmm I noticed Cinderella looks the exact same age as she did in KH........hmmmm strange. I mean if the game happened 10 years ago wouldn't she be young and all? Does anyone have a good explanation for this one?

Well, alot of those princesses could pass off as 20 something in KH1, and usually the age process starts to slow down at like 17-30, and they prolly look the same age. Or Nomura is going to say something like "because of the planets revolving at diffterent speeds, and the mass of the them varies thus the light years blah blah blah we f*cked up, but don't worry about it "

Shinn

In a house somewhere on the planet Earth.
Maybe since Cinderella was already grown by the time of BbS, she did not mature any more physically between BbS and KH?

mmm I don't know I mean thats probably good enough for right now. Since I'm just gonna guess that shes in her early 20's possibly late teens area in the game so in KH she would be around late 20s and early 30s age and not much changes for most women physically but who knows.

Or perhaps magic? Yes....thats the ticket

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
True true. But what does this have to do with the battle we were talking about?

Vaguely.
You said that you thought that the battle happened in the beginning because you thought that MX was VAT's master and betrayed them. And I explained that MX was not VAT's master. And then you asked why Terra called MX master. So, hence the Star Wars example.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I want to see scans of Aqua, its sad thatmost female characters are always the one getting saved instead of saving someone.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I want to see scans of Aqua, its sad thatmost female characters are always the one getting saved instead of saving someone.

I'm hoping that Aqua's lack of appearence in any screens is due to the fact that she's going to be a very important character and Nomura doesn't want to reveal her role yet.

V

V.A.T.13

Yes it is. D:

We need more girls like Tifa and Terra. (FF Terra)

Seikay

Vaguely.
You said that you thought that the battle happened in the beginning because you thought that MX was VAT's master and betrayed them. And I explained that MX was not VAT's master. And then you asked why Terra called MX master. So, hence the Star Wars example.

Oh yeah right right. Oh well what you said about the calling them master out of respect thing is true. I still think that somehow MX is somekind of master to them. Maybe an assistant to their real master.

Yes it is. D:

We need more girls like Tifa and Terra. (FF Terra)

Tifa is my favorite FF character. I wish she could be your party member in a world not counting that one part where she fights with you in KH2 at Hollow Bastion.

V

V.A.T.13

I think MX likes to touch small children. D<

MX: "Wheres the paper boy? I hope he stops by to bring me some good news~"

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Oh em gee. Terra speaking with Maleficent? Wow, he's becoming more and more like Riku every day. Also, Ven and Cinderella? Nice.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Ven is way cute o_O yeah I'm a guy so what? I like Aqua the best out of all of them because we finally get a woman who's not a girly girl, a creepy silent girl, or a blond bitch. As long as they don't make Xehanort a cheap imitation of the emperor from star wars I'm just fine with Terra, Ven, or Aqua ''pulling a Riku.''
bowchicka oh they are all so cute (Ven/Roxas, Namine, Kairi, Sora, and Aqua) How can you pick?

Last edited:

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I really hope they develop Malificent more because I wan't to know into her dakr background. she would be the Xehanort of Disney villians in the KH Universe. There is some interesting theory connections possible

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I'm thinking we might not see Aqua until the game is released. Or if we do it will be in some sort of image where it brings up a ton of questions.

Aurum-Femina

Oh, come on! xD How much of a spoiler could one picture be? We've already gotten pictures of her from the secret ending and that one image featuring all of the games (not sure if it has a more formal name xP).

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I'm not saying it is a spoiler at all. I just think there is a method to all the madness. I figured we would at least see a pic of her in a cutscene by now. I want to know if she will be playable or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back