• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another New Scan! (Terra with Malificent?! Cinderella and Ven!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Maybe in BBS MX is keeping the heartless all locked up somewhere so that he can release them in KH1.

Xehanort (from KH and KHII, not MX) creates the Heartless. They are the results of his experiments. He didn't just happen to find one. He created them.

I thought other wise I thought that took place more at the beginning of BBS.

I beleive Nomura said that it took place towards the end of the game.

Seikay

Xehanort (from KH and KHII, not MX) creates the Heartless. They are the results of his experiments. He didn't just happen to find one. He created them.

I beleive Nomura said that it took place towards the end of the game.

I know the thing about the heartless was a joke.
I dont remember him ever saying anything about what time in the game it takes place.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I dont remember him ever saying anything about what time in the game it takes place.

Maybe I'm mistaken.
But, logically, it just seems like the beginning of the final battle, if you ask me.

Seikay

Maybe I'm mistaken.
But, logically, it just seems like the beginning of the final battle, if you ask me.

To me it seemed more like the type of thing where they see MX for the first time after he betrayed them and he shows them his new warrior(DS) and they get into the battle then MX opens Kingdom Hearts and you spend the game trying to find MX and destroy him so that he can close Kingdom Hearts.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
To me it seemed more like the type of thing where they see MX for the first time after he betrayed them and he shows them his new warrior(DS) and they get into the battle then MX opens Kingdom Hearts and you spend the game trying to find MX and destroy him so that he can close Kingdom Hearts.

But MX doesn't betray them in the beginning. He and his apprentice (who is probably the DS) disappear. Terra, Ven, and third-playable-character's master sends them to find MX.

Seikay

But everyone is saying that MX was their master and betrayed them and they went under a new master probably Yen Sid.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
But everyone is saying that MX was their master and betrayed them and they went under a new master probably Yen Sid.

Everybody? o_O Well, apparently everybody is wrong. Because that's not what happens, as far as anybody knows. The official summary on the BbS website says that MX and his apprentice disappears. VAT's master sends them to find MX. !simple

Blue

home is where the heart is
Aqua remains a mystery,I guess..we don't get new images from her because Nomura apparently doesn't want to spoil things,I suppose??

Seikay

Two days in a row of new scans I'm liking this pattern, too bad we don't get new ones every day.

To bad we dont get a new 3 second long clip from the trailers each day lol

Everybody? o_O Well, apparently everybody is wrong. Because that's not what happens, as far as anybody knows. The official summary on the BbS website says that MX and his apprentice disappears. VAT's master sends them to find MX. !simple

Ok I exaggerated not everyone but some people. I still think that he was their master because why else would they call him Master Xehanort?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I still think that he was their master because why else would they call him Master Xehanort?

Because he is of higher authority then them. VAT are Keyblade apprentices. Xehanort is a Keyblade Master. Even if he's a villain, they still hold respect to call him by his title in the Keyblade hiearchy.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Is there a bigger scan yet so that I can have a look at all the stuff that's written there?

I suppose not...

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Does anyone have a good explanation for this one?

Maybe since Cinderella was already grown by the time of BbS, she did not mature any more physically between BbS and KH?

Is there a bigger scan yet so that I can have a look at all the stuff that's written there?

I suppose not...

Just save the picture to you computer, then open it to see the full-size version.

Seikay

Because he is of higher authority then them. VAT are Keyblade apprentices. Xehanort is a Keyblade Master. Even if he's a villain, they still hold respect to call him by his title in the Keyblade hiearchy.

Whoa heiarcy sorry big word for me there. I guess that would be true....I forgot what we talking about lol

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
hmm I noticed Cinderella looks the exact same age as she did in KH........hmmmm strange. I mean if the game happened 10 years ago wouldn't she be young and all? Does anyone have a good explanation for this one?

Maleficent hasn't aged one bit either from BBS to kh.

As for the reason Terra calls him Master Xehanort is because it is a term of respect. This would be like Shredder calling Master Splinter, Master Splinter in the ninja turtles. That is a sad example but the best I could come up with.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Whoa heiarcy sorry big word for me there. I guess that would be true....I forgot what we talking about lol

Okay, think Star Wars. There were many Jedi Masters. Apprentices train under one master, but they still would refer to the otherJedi Masters as 'Master' out of respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back