• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another New Scan! (Terra with Malificent?! Cinderella and Ven!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Re: Another New Scan!

Sweet I love the screenshot with Ven in it,he looks cute >3

Great find,thanks for posting!

V

V.A.T.13

Lol I JUST saw this on a japanese site. Terra, you so sexy, it hurts. And Sora looks kinda "DUURRR" with his hand in the air.

Tera And Mali are talking about something...on noes! Could Terra and her form a team of somesort? You know, similar to what Riku did with her...or something like that...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

Maleficent is speaking with Terra? makes me wonder what would happen next if they'll fight or something else... though ot makes me wonder why they've been talking about Terra and Ven so much but Aqua's been left a little bit in the shadows...

V

V.A.T.13

Aqua better have an important role dammit. D<
I will be very very very very pissed if she ends up like Kairi.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

What's strange is that he doesn't look as if he's angry with her or arguing with her. It almost looks like he's reasoning with her or just having a conversation without any hostility yknow? Weird. Maybe he DOES form some kind of alliance with her. That'd be insanely strange. o.o;

Aqua better have an important role dammit. D<
I will be very very very very pissed if she ends up like Kairi.

She damn well better not be a "Kairi". >.<! Kh needs a really kick a** female role. Don't disappoint us Nomura.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

Maybe he DOES form some kind of alliance with her. That'd be insanely strange. o.o;

Yeah, it would. o.o
MALEFICENT COULD BE A PARTY MEMBER!!!!! >D

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Maleficent as a party member ..... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
But that would mean that Terra is evil and he isn't ... or is he

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

But that would mean that Terra is evil and he isn't ... or is he

Or maybe he's offering to help trap Aurora in exchange for help finding Master Xehanort? =O

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

What's strange is that he doesn't look as if he's angry with her or arguing with her. It almost looks like he's reasoning with her or just having a conversation without any hostility yknow? Weird. Maybe he DOES form some kind of alliance with her. That'd be insanely strange.
perhaps he's asking her a question about something within the world?

Seikay

I bet Terra is like confronting her about something she did? Maybe I dont know turning Aqua into a heartless causing her nobody to be made also being the XIV member anyone? you know how it is when someone is confronted the person who is confronting them starts out all calm then gets angry.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

Knowing Maleficent she's probably trying to seduce Terra to the dark side. It's good to see that Maleficent did have past encounters with Keyblade Masters. And Ven really looks like Roxas and Sora in that pic.

I think after 358 days, people are going to see that Roxas is very much like his other. Yep, I think Roxas is going to be really upbeat but I think Ven will also be upbeat.

Seikay

Quote O a t h keeper: The bastard :p
I'm sooo excited about BBS and 358/2 days but a little more excited about BBS tough.

same here. BBS looks alot more intresting. Although I do really want to find out exactly what 358/2 Days means.

V

V.A.T.13

You guys act like you've never seen Rox smile before. o.o
He's done it a couple times, like at the end of Re:CoM when he was with Hayner and co.

He had such a cute chubby wittle face....D:

Also, just because Terra is talking with Mali or possibly joining with her, doesn't mean he's evil. I bet he's just trying to set a deal or something. Or maybe he's power hungry.
mmm yes. Power hungry...kinda sexeh. Like he smirks in that other scan of him, and I think he's still talking to Mali. Same background. >3

I need a cold shower...

Blue

home is where the heart is

....Now that I've seen such a sweet Ven,I want BBS to come out first!! lol

I'm premium ^_^

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

Maybe I dont know turning Aqua into a heartless causing her nobody to be made also being the XIV member anyone?

1) Heartless don't appear in BbS >.>

2) Aqua is perfectly in tact in the secret ending, which I assume takes place at the end of the game, which I assume is after Sleeping Beauty's world.

I bet he's just trying to set a deal or something.

Yeah that's what I think. =P

Like he smirks in that other scan of him, and I think he's still talking to Mali. Same background. >3

Yep, that makes sense.

Seikay

1) Heartless don't appear in BbS >.>

2) Aqua is perfectly in tact in the secret ending, which I assume takes place at the end of the game, which I assume is after Sleeping Beauty's world.

Yeah but that doesnt mean she cant still be turned into one. Maybe in BBS MX is keeping the heartless all locked up somewhere so that he can release them in KH1.
I thought other wise I thought that took place more at the beginning of BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back