• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another New Scan! (Terra with Malificent?! Cinderella and Ven!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roaring rose555

oops didnt see you there welcome to the forums!!!have fun here

thanks!!

I really hope all the past characters are not really young. It will be cool for hurcules and mabey a few other because they were young in the movie, but some of the characters, like malificent and the princesses, are ageless.

Seikay

thanks!!

I really hope all the past characters are not really young. It will be cool for hurcules and mabey a few other because they were young in the movie, but some of the characters, like malificent and the princesses, are ageless.

We have already seen pics of Maleficent in this game and she is exactly the same from what we can tell.

roaring rose555

Yea i know malificent is the same, but i hope the princesses stay the same too. It would be kinda weird if all the princesses were younger girls. I think it would be cool if some of the princesses would fight with you, like ariel did ( know she wasn't one of the seven, but she was still a princess). I also have a feeling that one of the tasks in the Snow White level will be rescuing all seven dwarfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back