• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

another cross over

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
seeing how square enix threw ff 13 do y'all think they might get kh3 on to it?

i can't understand you. >.<

are you talking about if final fantasy xiii is going to be made ? or how final fantasy xiii was put into two systems, the ps3 and the xbox 360 ?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, that's very unlikely. It'd have more of a statistical probability on Wii.

Erlix

If kh3 comes to ps3 I hope they leave it a ps3 esclusive and not put it on 360.

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
There's a "very" low possibility of that happening. The FFXIII having been 'thrown' over to the Xbox 360 will give the game more sales and availability to more people, giving Square-Enix more money.

Here's a prediction:

If you missed it, the President of the company Square-Enix, Yoichi Wada, said in an interview or conference that S-E needs to "stop making games that only they wanted to play" - which means they need to focus on other games than FF spin-offs, sequels, etc. and more on original games. This means production money is needed. The sales that can possibly be made by making the company's popular games multi-platform will bring in that revenue.

However, Square has stuck to the playstation console for a while and it is its main system so... it's a 'small' possibility that upcoming Kingdom Hearts titles will be multi-platform.

BUT. Considering current titles by S-E such as Crisis Core, KH: CoM, FF Crystal Chronicles, TWEWY, etc. do not apply to the above, there is a real probability of it happening. Yeah. I doubt it though. FFXIII being handed to the xbox was a low blow to sony so they might not like it if s-e hands kh as well.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And if Square somehow finds a way to mess that up, play MGS3. Snake's badass.

RikusGaurdian

Judging by Square-Enix's recent act of putting XIII on the 360, I'm convinced its all about money to them and nothing more.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same to KH since its one of their major franchises now.
Even so, I don't think its that worrisome. Whatever console its on, it better just rock.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Final Fantasy isn't the major franchise anymore. In order it's:

DragonQuest
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy

that's japan. In America it's:

Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest

FF isn't the the head honcho anymore, so they can spare a FF game on 360. Though the Japan sales of FFXIII360 will be horrible.

T

Twilight_Thorn

Final Fantasy isn't the major franchise anymore. In order it's:

DragonQuest
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy

that's japan. In America it's:

Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest

FF isn't the the head honcho anymore, so they can spare a FF game on 360. Though the Japan sales of FFXIII360 will be horrible.

yea, although i enjoyed DQ VIII a whole hell of a lot (Jessica's rack is just a REALLY big plus XD) it still comes in second compared to Crisis Core and KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back