• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Interview with KHI's Very own, Oberon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I don't know how to do the box like the other interviews, anyways, here we are!

Hello There Oberon.
Hey Knight. =)

Why don’t you introduce yourself to the KHI community?
Sure thing. Well, not sure what all to say. I'm a licensed badass... okay no. ):

I've been a member here since 2005 as my join date suggests. I had been lurking for some time before that, maybe a few months, until finally registering just after christmas.

Right now I'm hopelessly addicted to awesome JRPG's like Pokemon . And I'm a graphic design student.
Also I'm pretty addicted to KHI, god dammit stop sucking away my life

I wouldn’t feel ashamed about being addicted to KHI. A lot of people are.
of course. it's family. (; and Junes, of course, is awesome.

Speaking of Junes, How did you come about joining it?
Well I had always been in KHI's various chats since 2006. Flashchat especially. But due to life and my eventually lame presence at khvids I eventually stopped for a couple of years. It wasn't until last year that I decided to rejoin KHI's chat and the community since it was really my first forum ever (i am lame shuttup). I noticed a thread about #junes being in the Rizon server and I had used it before for other websites and communities, so I popped in and it has been a habit to log in since.

You seem to post a lot of image's in junes. Where do you find these "Golden" gems?
Umm I usually find them where most people look. Tumblr, Reddit (rage comics have become a bit of an addiction especially) and quickmeme are the main ones. you're referring to those comics and other funny images right?

Yes. Yes I am.
Ah, then yeah, there you go. Lol

Alright time for some random Facts about yourself.
Favorite TV shows?

scrubs, how i met your mother, mad men (i watch it when its on, but i have yet to sit down and watch it online like a crack addiction), random anime, the office (same as mad men) and recently i've started to watch the big bang theory.

Big Bang Theory. A good quality show you watch there.
i guess. folks in junes don't seem to like it. i'm starting to see jezza's point however about how it has issues with the laugh track; it's overused. still, it's an amusing show.

Ok then. This has been insightful. ON to SHOUT OUTS!

haha alright. well pretty much everyone in the junes crew. you, victor, trag, paolo, corey, jeels, sawah, ken, ty... you all awesome sauce.

also guard, blank_points and a few others on the forum here, it's cool having some familiarity with you guys, even if we don't talk too often. (hint hint join junes so we can chill brosefs)

Last edited by a moderator:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

IhfWF.gif

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
can we make an effort to not mention #junes in every interview

D

Deleted member 36435

well, everyone that has been interviewed has been someone who spends their entire day in #junes

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
well, everyone that has been interviewed has been someone who spends their entire day in #junes
maybe we can do something about that

this is supposed to be a community thing after all

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Yeah, I've only seen mostly mods interviewed besides chihuahuaman (not sure about that though)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

haha i know what the string theory is im such a nerd lolxD star trek comic book video game

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
also guard, blank_points and a few others on the forum here, it's cool having some familiarity with you guys, even if we don't talk too often. (hint hint join junes so we can chill brosefs)

:D
I think I wanna do the next interview now, this is getting fun to read.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
these are becoming more and more uninformative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back