• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Interview with KHI's Asian Sensation Toilet Crusher aka Ken!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

This is an interview with Ken i did about a week ago. it was alotta fun, so enjoy.

Alright I guess we’ll just get started.

Ye

So tell us about yourself.

Who am I? Well, I'm pretty much KHI's resident asian weeaboo (which is an oxymoron of sorts). Previously known as gramp anime scholar and zettai ryouiki, I now go by Toilet Crusher although everyone just calls me Ken.
There's a running gag about me.
Which is I'm either a girl or gay; you pick which you wanna side with.
Didn't really help that at last year's Anime convention here in Toronto, I crossdressed as well, so yeah lmao.
Hmmm, what else...
Oh, I used to be a really, really big dick to everyone but not anymore. I like to think that I'm on good terms with a lot more people than I used to be and I'm much more nicer to newer members than I was previously.
I'm also the coordinator of KHInsider Sings and its child project, #Junes Brothers Sings.
If you don't know what that is, I suggest you check it out in the Announcements section. You should recognize my thread pretty easily hahaha.
I think that's about it.

Crossdressing and singing. What a great combination. You'd fit in well at a dive bar.

Oh absolutely.

So, how did you stumble upon KHInsider anyway?

I was kinda talking with my cousin on MSN, and I was telling her how much I loved the KH games and everything and she introduced me to KHI. She stopped going on after a while, but as you can see, I'm still here.

How long have you been here?

Haha, a long time bro. I joined in 2005, so it's been about 6 years since.

Damn, that is a long time. So you’re a moderator right? How did you become one?

I used to be a mod, but it was short lived. I was only a mod for about 3 weeks. It was mainly because I was like "yo can i be a mod" and since I already knew how the system worked from being part of the chat room for so long, they let me.

And you’re retired now?

yep

Ok. So do you still like the KH series, or has being here for so long made you hate it as well?

I don't love the KH series anymore, but I don't particularly hate it. I've simply grown out of it.

Do you plan on getting any of the new games?

probably not

So what other games are you interested in? I know you play League of Legends, because you've kicked Paolo, Taylor and my ass up and down the map by yourself, but what else are you interested in?

Ahaha, I'm a huge, huge fan of the SF series and I'm casually interested in Final Fantasy.

I used to play SF almost religiously

And you've started playing less now?

ever since I started LoL, yes

So, what do you want to do with your life?

Honestly, I'm still undecided. Right now I'm majoring in Psychology at my University, and prior to that I was in Health Science... and before that I was in Biology. Needless to say, despite all my program changes, I'm still stuck in the sciences and so I'm probably going to do something related to it.
What I have so far though is either a teacher or a physiologist.
Those two careers have been appealing to me the most.

I think a crossdressing teacher would be quite effective.

Definitely. I get to appeal to a larger audience of students than most teachers in more ways than one ;D

(shh i am not a pedo)

Haha we'll see about that.

>: uguu~

So you said you've been on KHI for a long time.
How much longer do you plan to stay?

Yep.
I really have nothing planned about whether I want to stay or eventually leave. I do see myself leaving eventually, but I don't know when. When it happens, it happens.
In the meantime, I'll just hang in #junes and chill.
Do what I've always done.

Well, #junes is the place to be.

Oh yeah, it is.
If anyone still has doubts about going to #junes, don't be shy.

It really is a great place.

We aren't as exclusive or as elitist as people make us out to be. For example, you joined very recently didn't you? But you've fit right in.

Oh yes, about two weeks ago now. It's a lot of fun. Everyone is hilarious

Hahaha, definitely. Watching #junes grow is always fun.

So to close this out, I guess you can do some shout outs. Shout to your heart’s content.

Alright, let's see...

First, shoutouts to Chris (TheMuffinMan) for carrying me in every League game we played. I don't know where I would be without your comfy back Chris!

Ric (The Big Lovin') will always be that one nigga I watch bonked up anime with, like Nanoha, and play gay anime songs with on the guitar over skype.

Ben (RTP/RTP49, I don't remember which he uses currently on the forums), shoutouts to you for trowa procedure and ciel-senpai.

Steve and Taylor (scubasteve, wu tang oku) for jonesin all the time hahaha you guys are going down one day

Elle, Sawah and Jenni (Reflection, Sawah, Finland) for bein' MA BITCHES jk you guys are like totes my emoutos and shit.

Sam and Corey (idk sam's forum name but it's ridiculously vulgar and Corey is SexualWhiteChocolate) for being SUPER GAY you guys are fat >:C

Paolo (Wehrmact)... morde es #1 huehuehuehue es never lose except to lee sin.

I think that's about it for personal shoutouts.

In general, keep swaggin' errone.

Alright then. Thanks for your time.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
imouto
wMjdS.gif

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
EDIT: Oh ok guys i get.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM #JUNES THEIR ARE MONSTERS

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i illiterate encouraging others to join #Junes, its how you get good with the staff, i actually just joined the other night & i was enjoying myself within the 1st 10 minutes. Great interview guys!

45hqE.gif

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I think a crossdressing teacher would be quite
effective.

Definitely. I get to appeal to a larger
audience of students than most teachers in more ways than one ;D

(shh i
am not a pedo)
funny, south park deja vu

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
no marly shout out ;~;

Zul

Awards
I think that's about it for personal shoutouts.

NO MOAR PREMADES EVAR AGAIN *sniff sniff*

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA

jk Ken :)

*waits for the day to troll Ken by trapping him in Jarvans ult on the same team*.....

.....*waits*....

EDIT: Nevermind, teams suck, moar premades(but not today too lazy).

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
literally EVERYONE but me gets a shout out huh ken?

i hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back