• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► American Horror Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aqualight

i really like this series, even though here in australia we've only seen two episodes, and seem to be the only one around who likes it or has even watched it. i'm hooked anyway. it's just so amazingly wrong

and i've had to quickly scroll down all the previous comments because i don't want to spoil myself, even though i probably will, i want to prolong it as much as possible

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Keep watching. For the first three episodes I wasn't sure either, but after the Halloween episodes I was hooked.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
not read any of the posts here yet because i'm in the middle of downloading the first 6 episodes. been meaning to watch this for a while but just came across it today. hope it's good. i thought it'd be decent initially but i've just seen that it's from the creators of nip/tuck and glee :(

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Like I said before, it starts out slow but really picks up. I find it on par with the walking dead, maybe even better.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Yea honestly this show got some good potential. I dont know how they would do season wise. but its pretty good show. Tons of shocking moments at times. Great actors. Its just crazy what they did. I think they went all out on this show.

I liked how last episode was basically about tate and what happened. I love when shows get better and better each episode. And tomorrows episode looks awesome.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I try to watch this show, but every time I do I'm just awestruck by how stupid that family is (despite them actually being quite intelligent). They play up to the fact that the house is haunted, but really that whole community is what's fucked up. And that they haven't noticed/done something about it is astounding to me. I get that this is supposed to be scary and all, but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice common sense. The whole appeal of the horror genre is "what would I do in that situation?", so if you can't relate to the logic of the main characters....it's hard to enjoy the show. For me, at least. But otherwise, it's a nice premise. I'm really curious how long they can make this last, because I've never seen a horror sitcom before.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
the maid is fucking beautiful i think i'm a little bit in love with her
she's the main reason i watch this now :3

but yeah, it's interesting and i'm enjoying so far :)

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I've never seen a horror sitcom before.

A horror sitcom? Really? I can understand "Horror" but sitcom? This show is far from a sitcom.

Anyway, the ending of the latest episode really has me wanting to see the next episode.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Well...and I thought this show couldn't get any more disturbing.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
A horror sitcom? Really? I can understand "Horror" but sitcom? This show is far from a sitcom.
Yeah. A horror sitcom.
A situation comedy, often shortened to sitcom, is a genre of comedy that features characters sharing the same common environment, such as a home or workplace, accompanied with jokes as part of the dialogue.
Replace "comedy" with horror, and jokes with "creepy/scary shit", and you've got American Horror Story. Unlike shows like the Walking Dead, where the scenery constantly changes and the story is more based around trying to get somewhere. AHS is completely stationary and it's centered around coping with this haunted house, which is reminicent of any sitcom, but with ghosts and creepy people instead of annoying relatives/neighbors.

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
This episode is the best episode yet, IMO.

It's just so weird--it's like every week the show get's better and better. When they revealed Tate as the person in the Gimp suit I was like o_O then O_O because apparently Tate was the one that got Vivian pregnant...which is pretty disgusting. I also like how it showed the back story on the previous owners of the house.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

It's just so weird--it's like every week the show get's better and better. When they revealed Tate as the person in the Gimp suit I was like o_O then O_O because apparently Tate was the one that got Vivian pregnant...which is pretty disgusting. I also like how it showed the back story on the previous owners of the house.

Lmao, thats all I can say .

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
This episode was the first that legit scared me too. I wonder what the season finale will be like...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Last night's episode cleared up so much confusion, although my dad was still perplexed by the storyline. He should play Kingdom Hearts for 30 minutes, he'll look like a deer in head lights.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Wow. I love how theyre explaining some characters. I sorta figured it was him the moment the episode started. But i love the fact that they are explaining everything slowly. But id love more explanation of Tate.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Isn't that, like, necrophilia and pedophilia?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Wow. I love how theyre explaining some characters. I sorta figured it was him the moment the episode started. But i love the fact that they are explaining everything slowly. But id love more explanation of Tate.

Well, Tate did ware the Gimp suit in the show before, so it wasn't that surprising.

No offense, but I think it stinked. Saw the first episode, and I said to myself, "Oh god."

Lol, I didn't even watch the whole first episode the first time I saw it. Then I saw it again and I kinda liked it. And if I stopped watching I'd regret it. After the Halloween episodes, the show get's really good.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I adore this show. It's just so clever.
I'm glad to see Hayden step into the villain role lately as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back