• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► American Horror Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
American-Horror-Story-Asylum.jpg

AMERICAN HORROR STORY RETURNS THIS OCTOBER FOLKS !!!!!!

comes back into TVs on October 17 at 10pm.

[video=youtube;Xw2vhliYWiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw2vhliYWiM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video=youtube;F1_A1zGFDK8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1_A1zGFDK8&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

There are tons more teasers.

Supposibly there are going to be aliens in this second season of AHS. Lets see if thats true and how it turns out to be.

Next Season of "American Horror Story" Will Include Aliens, Nazis, Other Creepy Things | Complex

On whats to come for this season.

and a list of people who might be in it. Including Evan Peter's return ! thats going to be dope

"American Horror Story" Episode #2.1 (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

Retro

Awards
Too graphic? But...it's on FX.. lol. Well I've seen all the Hostels, and only been moderately freaked out (with exception towards the first, I wasn't expecting it then) so it shouldn't be too bad...

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Can't wait for October. I see this competing with the Walking Dead, since both are going to be released the same month.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Sweet. Haven't seen the first season but from what I've seen and heard of it, didn't catch my interest in the slightest. I'm glad this is an anthology and that this season looks way more interesting.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So has anybody been watching this season? Very interesting so far. Jessica Lange is a goddess.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
That shit cray .

I felt the premier was sort of slow but the second episode was pretty good. I was laughing so hard in the Exorcism scene.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Slow?

I thought the complete opposite. WAY too much shit happened in that episode lol. Alien sublot, the Asylum, and a damn serial killer all packed into one episode. I thought they did it real well too.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
So has anybody been watching this season? Very interesting so far. Jessica Lange is a goddess.

Yup, it's interesting. James Cromwell is also as awesome as ever.

I thought the complete opposite. WAY too much shit happened in that episode lol. Alien sublot, the Asylum, and a damn serial killer all packed into one episode. I thought they did it real well too.

I don't particularly like it when in a show they introduce too many things at once and then the story and pacing is all over the place. Most often than not some of those aspects are left hanging for longer than they should while others are done adequately. However I do have to say that so far this is being handled better than I thought it would be. The first episode was okay, while I felt today's was much better.

Awards
Jessica Lange is a goddess.

Agreed!
I've only seen the premiere, need to watch the second episode.
But I wasn't too crazy about it. The pacing and tempo was just so damn frenetic, and even the camera wouldn't stop switching angles.

Felt like they were trying to squeeze way too much in there.
The flashforwards were also dumb as shit, really hope they're not revisiting that.

But even so, I think this has a lot of potential and I hope they build on it at least as well as they did in the first season.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ah yes, I felt quite bad for the nympho girl. Apparently things only get worse for her from here on out according to the actress.

Gotta say Pepper is really shaping up to be my favorite character lol:

tumblr_mcfnshuIRT1r3td87.png

Satan possessed Sister Mary Eunice is quite entertaining, and drunk Sister Jude haha. Very interested to see how all of the different subplots sort of "come together" as the season unfolds (Bloody Face, demon possession, aliens, creatures in the woods).

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I find it funny that Adam Levine was still alive even tho Bloody face stabbed him. If hes still alive in the intro of the next episode ima think hes a fucking titan or something.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
They both were shot. Their story's done.

Kind of dissapointed they were killed off so early. Makes me wonder what they'll have in plan for the two guys for the rest of the season.

meirge

Website
coldghosts.tumblr.com
They both were shot. Their story's done.

Kind of dissapointed they were killed off so early. Makes me wonder what they'll have in plan for the two guys for the rest of the season.
if anything i feel like they were a plot device that got just enough screen time to set up the situation, deceiving as it was

are they really gone for good though?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
to early to say. we should just see where the story's gonna go now.

Awards
So having just watched the latest episode, pretty sure I know where the series will lead to in the finale.

So the psychologist was Bloody Face. No shock there, if you didn't realize it at first it became obvious when he was trying to implant false memories in Kit. But yeah, since we know now what the doctor's been up to, then I think it's pretty clear what the devil in Sister Mary Eunice wants. She's going to get the doctor to inject Bloody Face with some of that evolutionary crap so he can live longer, hence why he's able to go around killing people in the present day.

The only thing I can't figure out yet is the whole alien thing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Francis Conroy was perfect as the Angel of Death, right?
I loved the last episode. Especially Sister Jude's story.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I didn't know that there was a thread for this show.

Anyway, I discovered this show maybe like a week ago when my friend and I were waiting for our other friend to get out of work. While we originally found this show utterly disturbing and quite luzly (cue Mr. Harmon jacking off in front of a window), I was hooked. Like I said, it's been a little less than a week and I've already caught up with season 2.

I kinda feel like season 1 was better than season 2, at least so far. There were more twists and murders by episode 7.

Francis Conroy was perfect as the Angel of Death, right?

Yes! I love how her wings pop out every time she "ends" someone. Gives it that extra flair.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So... apparently there is a two year jump, half of the cast dies, and Sister Jude sings a musical number in the next episode.

wtf

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
So... apparently there is a two year jump, half of the cast dies, and Sister Jude sings a musical number in the next episode.

wtf

I thought it was a bit weird when I saw some gifs from the show, but they looked a bit off, like Kit's hair was longer (edit: actually they were from the first season, which I still haven't seen, my bad). Seems like a strange choice given that they haven't even elaborated on the aliens aspect.

Just gonna have to wait and see how this plays out.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Marathoned season 1 and all I can say is, damn Tate.

Just started season 2 and it's already much creepier than the first season (which wasn't that creepy imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back