• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► American Horror Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I dont know there is a thread for this so ima just post this up. If there is I'll just close the thread.

American-Horror-Story-poster.jpg

The show is about a family that is pretty close to breaking apart. The family moves into a new house. Thing is the house is haunted. DUN DUN DUN

A new episode on FX every Wednesday at 10 PM. So far there has been 3 episodes on so far.

bbdance580.jpg

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I have missed every episode so far, but it looks good.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I've seen every episode, but the thing is I STILL don't know if I want to continue watching or not. The show still intrigues me enough to watch the next episodes o_O

I have missed every episode so far, but it looks good.

You shouldn't watch it. It's rated MA for a reason. I admit that I'm only sixteen, but even still, I even gave up on the pilot because it was too graphic i.e. showing a naked man masturbating . But for some reason I still watched the rest...lol

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I've seen every episode, but the thing is I STILL don't know if I want to continue watching or not. The show still intrigues me enough to watch the next episodes o_O

You shouldn't watch it. It's rated MA for a reason. I admit that I'm only sixteen, but even still, I even gave up on the pilot because it was too graphic i.e. showing a naked man masturbating . But for some reason I still watched the rest...lol

Wait, they showed his...... 0_0

Death

Your #1 Bruh

Lol yea that scene was pretty disturbing .___. but the rest was pretty interesting. The show has that type of attraction to it. It is a good show no doubt though. Some scenes aren't really necessary imo but good nonetheless.

EDIT: No they don't show his Penis. They just show him naked from behind and him moaning which was pretty disturbing. and then he finds out some guy was watching him.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Wait, they showed his...... 0_0

no they did it from behind, but you still saw his ass and he cried and moaned while he did it

as I said before, way too graphic for 12 year olds.

The show has that type of attraction to it. It is a good show no doubt though.

Yeah, it does rofl. My math teacher was talking about it the other day when he stumbled across it. He said it was too bonked up (his exact words) but he still sat down and watched it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
no they did it from behind, but you still saw his ass and he cried and moaned while he did it

as I said before, way too graphic for 12 year olds.

Yeah, it does rofl. My math teacher was talking about it the other day when he stumbled across it. He said it was too bonked up (his exact words) but he still sat down and watched it.

I have a fucked up mind, not that I enjoy that stuff, but it wouldn't really effect me.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It's just really disturbing. If I watched this when I was twelve, I probably wouldn't be able to watch the first ten minutes.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So, is it graphic as in, HBO graphic? Or worse? I don't find HBO programming disturbing with the content they show, but if it's worse then that it could be very interesting.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Don't really watch HBO stuff like that but honestly It is decently Graphic. May have some sex scenes or Back Nude scenes and stuff. It might get worse going further deep into the season. You can watch it online. See if you like it. It is graphic though. ima edit a pic in saying its graphic asap.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It's just really disturbing. If I watched this when I was twelve, I probably wouldn't be able to watch the first ten minutes.

Like I said, my mind has been twisted into not caring about such things.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
So, is it graphic as in, HBO graphic? Or worse? I don't find HBO programming disturbing with the content they show, but if it's worse then that it could be very interesting.

Don't have HBO but I'll say it's graphic to the point where I almost stopped watching the show.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Not really.

But it's really only the pilot episode that's really graphic.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
This was not what i expected it to be. I thought it would show a series of different/random scary stories during the season not about the life of how a family moved into a haunted mansion. its okay but i felt rather disappointed when i read about the plot

A lot of people probably did think that. I did. i thought it was going to be many stories. But then i saw that the title was American Horror STORY. I thought it said Stories. but it was Story. SO yea.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I just think that they're gonna have a new family each season.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Saw this weeks episode online and it was pretty good. The show keeps getting more and more interesting. The ending scenes were all just BAM BAM BAM. I was knocked out by how crazy it was. It also explained some things about the story. Explained what that little thing in the basement was.

Also i dare all of you to watch the intro of the show alone in the dark. Gave me chills.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Did anyone else catch the 70's kids? They were the ones that egged the house. Also, I hope how they explain how the maid is old but she get's killed in the young version.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Did anyone else catch the 70's kids? They were the ones that egged the house. Also, I hope how they explain how the maid is old but she get's killed in the young version.

Yea that was pretty cool. And i think that she aged maybe ? idk. Spirits can age maybe.

I can't wait to see what happens next episode.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Love this show, I admit, I laughed a bit at Zachary Quinto, considering he used to be a badass in Heroes. Still, an interesting character nonetheless. Though, at this rate, I'm not sure how long the show can go one with one family. I have to say Tate is definitely my favorite character. Though...the beginning of this past episode...pretty disturbing, and shows like this really don't affect me much.

My favorite of this year. XD

It's more or less Nip/Tuck, with ghosts rather than scalpels.

"Heeeeere Piggy pig pig"

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
the last episode was the first that acutally kinda scared me.

vivian eating that brain was like o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back