• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only one that likes Demyx?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
Since Demyx is my second favorite org member next to Axel I thought it fitting that he gets his own thread. O and please dont tell me there's already a thread like it cuz I didnt look or care.

My favorite Demyx quote is right before you fight him he's all badass and he says " Silence, traitor."

That's basically how I came to love him. :blush:

V

V.A.T.13

Heh. I like him. I saw the japanese verison of that "silience traitor" first and thought it was hot how his voice changes. o_o;
The english dissapointed me though...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
He isn't my favorite, but I do like Demyx. I think he could pwn that backstabbing Axel easily.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
I like him too not as much as Axel of course but he is really funny.You should ask my best friend.She loves him so much and she is typing as many pictures as she can find.I will agree with Hinata_Hyuga because i was trying defeat him 6 times.I also agree with V.A.T because his japanese voice actor was awesome.If you dont believe any of these coments,go check YouTube by yourself and you will understand that you are not the only one that love him.So dont feel sad or upset.

sirjenkins

demyx is brill, whne i saw his sitar for teh first time :drool::drool: god it was so cool and his fights hwere fun....but i still dotn get why ppl have trouble with him in HB b4 the 1000 heartless figth even on proud mode i had no trouble with it, i thougth it was easy

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I think that Demyx is good when he summons his weapon other then that he is quite a wimp sorry lol

Mickey Killer

Oh please. You all know you all want to hate and kill him.

Everybody that denies it is lying.

I think that Demyx is good when he summons his weapon other then that he is quite a wimp sorry lol

See, he can tell the truth.

"Am I the only one that likes Demyx?"

Lol. I'm pretty sure most everyone has a soft spot for him.

I know I do. <333

It's not nice to lie, Cindri.

....Naw, he's an OK character. But I won't miss him.

Anti Sora

Website
www.myspace.com
I loved his forgetful style. I really liked him but I think he died too soon. he should be one of the last. in Xigbar's place(Xigbar=Ansem's Student=Demyx instead Xigbar Not possible :S).

He was fun to fight and even though he kicked my friggin ass like 9 times during my first playthrough, when I fought him during my second playthrough I turned Anti and whooped his water clony ass XD

he was reeking coolness when he said:"Dance water dance" during battles. Such a cool quote

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
OMG! Absolutely not!!!

Huge Demy fangirl here =D

He's basically the reason I took the time to listen to sitar music. xD
It's ADORABLE the way he hates fighting and don't try to tell me "Dance, water, dance!" isn't freaking awesome.

I cried when he died and swore revenge on Sora because I'm a dork like that. xD
He's still my favorite Organization member, if not entire character. Demyx deserves more screen time!!!

neon6

Demyx is...one of the most unique Organization XIII members ever. The Show Stealer Reaction Command is priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back