• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only one that likes Demyx?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
He is my 2nd favorite org.member! Roxas is my 1st but Demyx is still funny but when I heard him say "run away" i was like wtf!

Dual-Roxas

He's just comedy-relief with the Org. Which, while awesome, is kind of a wet idea at the same time.

*Bad-um-TSH!*

Apollo

Silver Member
He's just comedy-relief with the Org. Which, while awesome, is kind of a wet idea at the same time.

*Bad-um-TSH!*
a comedy relief is a good way to say it!
I really liked him when you first meet him in the underworld! :thumbsup:
lol iloveyou502

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
wtfomgbbq....
I said that firrsssttt. <<;

Yikes, I've really got to stop posting so early in the thread. Everyone forgets what I say. Dx

soraluverforever

well demyx is one of my fav i really really like him he is just so cute I luv his sitar too .
Okay sometimes i said bad thing about demyx I what happens i can't defeat demyx XD XD XD
yes you is my of my fav demyx you rullez

Awards
OMG!! I love Demyx, I would ask how could you not, but that would only lead to Demyx bashing so I'm not going to ask. Anywyas, Demyx is super cool so I'm glad he gets his own thread.

Demi_Shock

I dont hate him. I just think he's useless to the Organization.

You are right, the "Silence, Traitor" quote is cool, one of the only times he looks like a tough guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back