• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Album(s) of the Year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
my favorites this year,
Feeder - Silent Cry
Funeral For A Friend - Memory And Humanity
and if I can mention a single,
Billy Talent - Turn Your Back

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
GGD.jpg

pretty good

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I know it technically didn't come out last year, but Merriweather Post Pavilion got leaked on Christmas, and it's beyond brilliant.

Q

Banned
I'll assume we can count album-turned-mixtape, because The 3rd World by Immortal Technique was ill as shit. And not just the mixtape (which was really only OK, DJ Green Lantern is really too mainstream for Tech IMO but whatever) but the actual tracks, that's why I bought the god-damned DRM iTunes version instead of bootlegging it or something, because the tracks by themselves were really great, especially The 3rd World and Harlem Renaissance. The Watchout Remix was nice too, those lyrics were great but the original track had no flow at all. If this is what Tech can do now I really can't wait for Revolutionary Volume 3 and The Middle Passage, good stuff up ahead

Oh and A History Of Violence by Jedi Mind Tricks was nice as ice as well. Vinnie's got some sick flow, and his lyrical content is really blunt and gets to the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back