• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me:....Nheh....>_<

Man! I Feel Like A Women!(......No comment........-_-;...)

~Still Sora~

Me, Mulan. Yao, Ling, Chein-Po, Shang, Kaze, Megan, and Sean had all infiltrated the palace. (*insert Mission Impossible Theme here*) Mulan whispered,}Okay, any questions?" "Yeah,"I said jokingly,"does this dress make me look fat?" I chuckled to myself. SMACK! I rubbed my head where Megan had smacked me. {Owchies....T_T} Smooth move, X-Lax.... {No one asked for yer' opinion, Dark....>_>} I know. I'm just teasing. CUZ YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL!! *hysterical laughter* I scowled. {Well.....I MAKE A BETTER GIRL THAN YOU!!!...........That didn't come out right.....>_<}

"Just go,"Megan said boredly. I saluted her,"Aye aye, Captain!" All-{*counts*}-five of us(the peoples in kimonos) stepped into view of the Huns. One anerexic Hun raised his loaded bow at us. "Who's there?!" I almost tripped. The larger Hun next to him lowered it,"Concubines." "...Ugly concubines...." {What the hell's a concubine?!} You probably don't wanna know.....XDD {WHAT!? WHAT IS IT!? >_<} *laughs hysterically* {>_>} Ling said in a high girly voice,"Oh, you're so cute!!" Yao & Chein-Po giggled. I stared at them oddly before taking a safe step away. There was this one Hun that was smiling a BIT too friendly at me. My eye twitched.

"NOW!" Mulan finally shouted. I rushed at the Hun that had been smiling at me eagerly. "DON'T YOU SMILE AT ME!!" I jammed the bottom of my open hand into his nose, hearing a bone-crunching crack, I new I had successfully broken his nose. i stepped on his foot, elbowed him in the stomach, and finished of by kicking him in the crotch. I smiled triumphantly as the Hun fell to the ground, unmoving. I turned to the other kimono-d peoples. "All ya' have ta' do is sing! S.I.N.G." I turned to last remaining Hun and elbowed him in the stomach. "Sovaplex(sp)!" I stepped on his foot. "INSTEP!" I broke his nose with the flate of my hand. "Nose!" I kneed him in the crotch. "GROIN!" The Hun slumped to the floor, same as the first.

Megan clapped, smiling hyperly before following the others up the steps those Huns were guarding. I threw off the kimono revealing my black clothing underneath, and took my hair out of the accursed ponytails. Out of the corner of my eye, I glimpsed a shine of silver. Turning quickly, I barely saw the sway of black dissapear around the corner. Raising an eyebrow, I followed cautiously. Turning the corner, I saw an open window, and an open door. {Hmmm....door....window....door....window....door....win-} JUST GO THROUGH THE FRIGGIN' DOOR!!! >_< {Kill my ears, why dontcha....>_>}

Pushing open the door, I scanned the room quickly. There was a black-cloaked figure on the far side. It was like I'd seen this person before....or at least someone like him....The only difference was that their hood was down; revealing-"Riku?!" He turned to look at me, then smiled. "Hey-" I interuppted him. "What're you doing here?! I thought we left you back at Disney Castle.....K_K" Riku scowled. "That place was about as lively as a ROCK. So Mickey let me come and find ya' to.....help...er...somethin'...." I blinked. "All right...." Suddenly, a huge explosion rocked the whole palace.

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
*coughs nervously* Oh yeah, I'm caught up...>_>;

Dark ... Sora ... now that I get it, it still doesn't make sense...*spazzes*

My wireless connection is still down! :mad: I'm on my dad's comp again. ((Shh! Don't tell!)) At least that's the only thing that's down, because Fuzzfuzz came back home last night! *cuddles her inspiration* I was up re-writing an entire chapter til 2 AM, and I'm not done yet.

Anspiration: Mreow! =^.^=

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
HAHAHA! Sora is so funny! Sovaplex, nose, groin! Yay Riku's back! And Dark makes more vocal appearances! Huzzah! Great chapter!

Aroz: Wait isnt Dark the purple haired guy?
Meh: Yep!
Aroz: And aint Krad the blonde guy?
Aroz: That blonde guy almost broke mah hip!
*Krad laughs like a maniac* WAIT! Is Riku possessed by Krad!? DunDunDUN!!!!
Yay for mah foreshadower..ing skills!
*Noelle glomps Dark*
Riku consults the Removing of PHP book. 'The Removal of purple haired pests'

P

Prince_of_Light

these chaps are getting a little dull... NEED... ACTION... >_<

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hi. Sorry, I'm still here. I can't leave until my number1 fan comes. so...

Riku: HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! [Points at Sora] You look like a girl!!! AHAHAHAHAHAA
Me: Yes, coughgirlymancough. You go girlfriend[snapsnapsnap]. Whateva whateva, it's yo body, you do what you want.
Riku: Don't do that
ME: Updates roxors

P

Prince_of_Light

kaze_krazy said:
Violence Ish Coming Soooon!!

So Stuff Mini-muffins Untill Then!! Xpp

Yes ma'am! *eats a triple choclolate muffin* ^^

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
homework....we do not speak of it....it is a creature we spiders fear above all other-! Iv seen chamber of secrets too many times...I JUST CALLED MYSELF A SPIDER! *gag* Those spiders scared the cheese outta me *twitch*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back