• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
TLP: *gasp* K_K, you forgot to use Ketso! I gave him to you, remember?!

Pickle: Yes... Making ME the only one in this party. Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!

grindergirl101

me: i got some good news and some bad news...
patch: whats the bad news?
me: k_k says she cant go on untill monday
patch: whats the good news?
me: the good news is that i saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico!
patch: *slaps hand on forehead*

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Roaricki: *kicks back in a lawnchair with sunglasses on* Ahhhhhh. Peace and quiet until the next chapter. I better enjoy in while it lasts.

Sarabis: *jumps into the pool* Cowabunga!!!!! Or however you spell it! ^_^

Roaricki: *fur gets drenched in Sary's huge splash* SAAAARAAAABIIIIIIS!!!!!

Sarabis: *wide-eyed* Uh oh....... *quickly gets out of pool, running for his life* k_k!!!! Update!!!!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Nalala: *is in a black ninja suit, sneakly eating cookies*
Gem: Why must the ninja symbol not appear!>! What happeneto it?! ACK!
Me:.... uh Gem... we're not on gaia, remember?
Gem" oh yeah.. *blush* OH NO! THE BLUSH SYMBOL ISN'T WORKING!!!! T_T
Thea:.... Did you just forget what Tao said?
Nanala: Oh, and for those of you wondering when I came, check Tao's post from page 56! and also, you will read Thea wants to join the non idiotic club!... why's this in white?!
Me: Ninja *hehehe, so much for Nanala saying ninja, ninja* Hope your writer's block will be burnt to a flame!!!
Note: It might make a little sence if you go to gaia but I will not say anymore since I am not here to advertise it!!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, and as you can see, I am on the computer!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Can I help K_K? I wrote a fan fic involving me as the keybearer. The world I started in was Halloween Town. Which is ironic because, when I started it, I was humming "This is Hallowen"

grindergirl101

me: ^^^ EVIL SONG!!!! mena MADE me watch that movie... ITS DEMENTED!!! LIKE ALL OF U!! *runs away*

patch: i think she just had an episode there...

lucky: *sets nightmare b4 christmas dvd on fire* who's the cutest trouble maker now? *smirk*

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me:*bangs head on desk* YOU SHALL PERISH, WRITER'S BLOCK!!! >_<

Sora, Kaze, Aozora, Sean, Ketso: o_O

{blah}=thoughts

~Megan's PoV~

I stood gaping at Oogie's former hideout. It was back up. And behind it was a large forest. I opened and closed my mouth several times but nothing came out. I finally yelled to the dark night sky,"I'M CONFUSED!!!" Sora, Donald, and Goofy shushed me. I glared at them. I walked past Oogie's new manor and into the forest. {I'm goin' to Christmas Town. We have to stop Jack-and possibly Mena- from ruining Christmas!! >_<}

Sean said to me,"Do you know where you're going...?" I shrugged. "Not really." I stared up at his little wolf ears. He raised an eyebrow at me. I finally reached up and pulled at them. {I feel like yelling "SIT BOY!!"....o_O} Sean said,"Could you please not pull on them....?" I ignored his question. "Are you, like, a dog....or something....? o_O" He sighed,"No...I'm half-wolf.....I think...."

I stopped pulling at his ears and shrugged. "Same difference.....>_>" He rolled his eyes. Spotting a ring of trees up ahead, I ran ahead of my companions. Sora yelled something at me but I didn't hear him. I stared at the trees. One for every holiday. {Where's the-AHA!! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD HIDE FROM ME, DID YOU!? WELL GUESS AGAIN!! ^_^} I walked over to the tree with the Christmas Tree on it. I opened the door and peeked inside.

Sora looked over my shoulder. "Whatcha find?" I scowled. "Can you not look over my shoulder? And I didn't-WHOA!!" I had fallen into the dark abyss....thingy.... {....WTF? o_O} I landed in freshly fallen snow. Bursting out of it, I had the strangest urge to sing "What's This?". I decided against it. {CUZ THAT SONG IS EVIL!! IT'S SO FREAKING ANNOYING!!! >_<}

All my friends landed next to me. I smiled, waving at them. "Welcome to Christmas Town!! ^_^" "Christmas Town,"Sora repeated. I nodded. "Yes, Christmas Town. Now......TO FIND JACK!!! *Batman Theme*" I got several weird looks and smiled sheepishly. {^_^;;;} Sora threw a snowball at me. "Quit saying that." I scowled. {Siblings suck....>_<}

Shaking the snow off of me, I walked in a random direction. I yelled over my shoulder,"Now, before any of you say anything, no. I DON'T know where I'm going. I'm simply trying to find Jack so I can convince him to throw off the whole Christmas/Halloween idea. Then we can leave. Even though I will lose my uberly awesome outfit.....T_T"

I finally spotted a much-to-thin Santa Claus standing on a roof, his back to us. I yelled up at him,"JACK!! Get down from there, NOW!!" He turned to look at me. "But why? I'm only giving Sandy Claws the break he deserves." I slapped a hand to my forehead. "Okay. First of all, it's pronounced 'Santa Claus". Second of all, Santa doesn't need a break. He's perfectly capable of delivering gifts this year and the one after and so on and so forth. >_>"

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yes. Yes it was... Now about my question, was it totally blown off? Or was that an "I'll think about it?" Cuz I can write, and I've written a fan fic about Halloween Town. After all, it's one of my favorite movies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ahh.. I see. That's mean K_K. I only wanted to help [cries, and runs away]
Boukon: Now see what you did
Me: Ah just joking [punches Boukon in the arm] Where have you been? You haven't been in my posts for like 2 weeks.
Boukon: I got some down time since Megan took a break, I took a vacation in Japan. It's nice this time of year.
Me: You jerk, you know I wanted to go there! Wait?! Where did you get the money?
Boukon: <_< >_> Bye! :D
Me: My money had better be in my deposit box!!

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Sam: A skeleton Santa Claus. Yeah, that'll be real convincing.....

Ramses: What is this Christmas everyone's talking about?

CR: Ya, I don't get it either. Is it some kind of tournament or something?

Everyone else: o_O

Me: Sigh...this could take awhile......and cool chappy, Krazy, though not much happened. Should make next time that much more interesting.....

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: Alright loyal fans........I need your honest opinion......Am I a Mary-Sue? >_<

Sora: When she says that, she means Megan too......-_-;

Aozora: You're not a Mary-Sue, K_K.......o_O

Kaze:............................>_>

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Nope! A Mary-Sue would be having all the boys glomp YOU! Not glomping all the boys! And we already know that you've made some mistakes when fighting in your fic, and that the boys have had to save you a couple times, so I declare you Mary-Sue-free.

^-^ Btw, the Human Heartless is up and running again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back