• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Sora and Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaialone

Ok in the first scene of BBS as we all now Vens heart fuses with Sora´s ,yes?.And Sora´s heart says it was a new born heart.Later in the last scene,Ven fuses with Sora once more,and again its said that ,that time on Destiny Islands Soras heart was just born.That would mean that the incident where MX split Vens heart in 2,and Ven gets taken by ME was at least 4 years ago!But to me TAV dont seem to have aged since then,how is that possible?Laziness of the creators or am i talking nonsense?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Ok in the first scene of BBS as we all now Vens heart fuses with Sora´s ,yes?.And Sora´s heart says it was a new born heart.Later in the last scene,Ven fuses with Sora once more,and again its said that ,that time on Destiny Islands Soras heart was just born.That would mean that the incident where MX split Vens heart in 2,and Ven gets taken by ME was at least 4 years ago!But to me TAV dont seem to have aged since then,how is that possible?Laziness of the creators or am i talking nonsense?

Laziness of the creators i'm guessing...IMO don't look to deep into this.

kaialone

Ok,if it truly was lazyness,then there is no reason for this thread,thnals for answering my question ^^

Relix

A traveler
Awards
But I like to look deep into things...*sigh*

"Xehanort...those thoughts are best forgotten." lol

Anyway it's good to look deep into things but Terra Aqua and Ven's lack of aging and fashion sense won't help us solve KH's mysteries...but then again Nomura always pulls a fast one on me facepalm

kaialone

"Xehanort...those thoughts are best forgotten." lol

MY IGNORANCE SHALL MURDER US ALL >:3!Nyanyanayhaha <---my own personal evil laugh

But youre probably right,its most likely not that important that they didnt aged,though i´d love too see a teen Aqua and Terra :D

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm guessing them not aging would have something to do with Aqua not aging, or Nomura just doesn't want to pay attention to it.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

You're looking too deep. But, if not, this could just be Nomura's fault. A loophole.

And, btw, I don't think Sora's heart was born again once Ven's connected to his. But, then again, I never really read any of the MX reports, or other summaries, so I could be wrong.

Samhain

Bronze Member
dont look too much into it xehanort ....lol

master xehanort didnt appear younger either and eraqus as well. is terra in his mid 20s?

Samhain

Bronze Member
lmao you speak the truth

but idk i guess its not something to look at. i dont think nomura would think anyone would care much and didnt wanna have another design on terra and aqua when they were younger.

State

Awards
Perhaps in the supposed Chamber of Waking, that specific area isn't affected by time. This could also be issued to the Real of Darkness.

Samhain

Bronze Member
but the chamber of waking isnt developed till 4 years later so it doesnt exist at this time

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm guessing them not aging would have something to do with Aqua not aging, or Nomura just doesn't want to pay attention to it.

I think it's said somewhere that time doesn't flow in the WoD.

And as for Aqua and Terra, I just assume that they're older than 21. A difference in age wouldn't show up until they hit 27.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I would say MX and ME are so old that 4 years make no difference to them.

Old people own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Plus I think Ansem the Wise said something about time doesn't apply to RoD

EDIT:EDIT: Seraph's avi scares the living crap outta me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back