• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a question of how

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aros46

Here is a question:
If it is true that nobodies have no form of emotion or feeling, is it fair to say their plans were evil, considering evil is a feeling and personality?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
THey werernt really evil per say they were just trying to make a new Kingdom Hearts

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Right Nobodies don't have feelings but being Evil isn't a feelings. It's a status given by others who don't agree with a person's actions or goals. Organization 13 only wanted to fill the void they had within themselves. This is understandable and if they asked Sora & Co. I bet they would have helpped them out. But it was their methods of doing so that made that gave them a bad rap.

Last edited:

xxxtec

they're mindless (not counting org 13) they cuz drive their bodies 2 getting hearts without thinking and let nthing get in their way thats y they attack ppl

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually they aren't mindless, that's the heartless who base their actions on instinct to collect hearts. Nobodies of any variety always have an objective and over all are far more intelligent then the heartless.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sora labled them "evil".
They're really just seeking a heart. Nobody (ha, pun) can blame them, really. :/

they're mindless (not counting org 13) they cuz drive their bodies 2 getting hearts without thinking and let nthing get in their way thats y they attack ppl

They can't be that mindless. After all, a mere Dusk was capable of forming conscious thought.

"My liege", etc..

Waters_Memory

I wouldn't say it's fair to call the Organization evil. They were trying to obtain existence right?

Nothing wanting to be Something.

They were killing heartless as well. Even though they were trying to get more nobodies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Acquiring more nobody forces was a small secondary goal that was only mentioned by Xaldin. So we can't really say that it was Xemnas' intention as well as gaining creating KH.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
The Organization (except for Xemnas) could not really be considered evil.

What they did, however, was very, very evil. The motives for why they did it are not evil.

You have to think about the fact that, as Nobodies, they cannot feel, and therefore could not care that what they were doing was wrong, even though they knew that it was.

Their minds were driven to find a way to become complete again, no matter what the cost.

So, in the end, Sora was wrong. The Organization members (except for Xemnas) were not evil. They did evil things, but that does not make them necessarily evil themselves.

Their motives were nothing short of what anyone else would want to have. To be an unfeeling automaton... how boring.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Here is a question:
If it is true that nobodies have no form of emotion or feeling, is it fair to say their plans were evil, considering evil is a feeling and personality?

If you want to be that black and white about it, their plan wasn't all that evil. All they wanted was a heart, that's not that bad.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well, they're not exactly evil, they just want to be somebody. If there is such a thing, I'd say they're the darkside of nothing. Like Namine and Roxas are on the light side of nothing. And sometimes they pretend to have feelings, but they can never really feel.

Firo

Oh Crap
They Can't feel but they remember what having a heart was like which made them special. But theyre ultimate goal wasn't bad just the means in which they tried to accomplish it. After you defeat Saix he says "Kingdom Hearts where is my heart" in a sad voice. They just wanted proof they exist

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd call sending a swarm of Heartless at Hollow Bastion for Sora to slay a pretty evil deed, all things considered.
The thing is they either had no differentiation between Good and Evil, or couldn't bring themselves to care - which is pretty evil in itself but all things considered understandable.
It's like blaming a fish for swimming in water - it does as is its nature.

I'm still leaning towards Nobodies yes being capable of emotions to a degree though, it's just that almost nothing can stand against the gnawing hole their Hearts left behind them on their way out.

Firo

Oh Crap
I'm still leaning towards Nobodies yes being capable of emotions to a degree though, it's just that almost nothing can stand against the gnawing hole their Hearts left behind them on their way out.[/QUOTE]

No they are unable to feel emotions because of the absence of a heart. They simply pretend to have emotions. But ORG. 13 is special because they remember what having a heart was like Saix states this in Twilight Town. Since they remember they're able to act as they do have emotions.

I don't think they get angry either, it seems as if they find things illogical and they get frustrated. Such as Marluxia in CoM.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
No they are unable to feel emotions because of the absence of a heart. They simply pretend to have emotions. But ORG. 13 is special because they remember what having a heart was like Saix states this in Twilight Town. Since they remember they're able to act as they do have emotions.

I don't think they get angry either, it seems as if they find things illogical and they get frustrated. Such as Marluxia in CoM.

Eh, but didn't you just go against what you just said?

How would they be able to be frustrated if they cannot feel?

And also, how would they desire so much the heart that they don't have, if they cannot feel?

So, they pretend to have feelings, mostly to fool themselves more than anybody else, probably. They don't seem the type to socialize much, so being on terms with someone who was not of the Organization isn't an option for having pretended that they did have hearts, and did have emotions.

If anything, they probably pretended that they wanted hearts, because, if they truly cannot feel, then they didn't really care if they became whole again or not.

This, in itself, is such a paradox, as is most of KH.

However, this leads me to believe somewhat in what SA is saying. Saïx himself said they remembered what it felt like to have a heart- and memories are very powerful. Therefore, it's not out of my line of thinking to wonder if perhaps their memories interfered, making them actually able to feel, to some degree- enough to desire to actually be able to really feel, which is what makes them not-so-evil in the first place.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Like many people have stated before, they were not "evil", everyone just considered them bad.

I agree with SA/Lifes Lover; the Nobodies can feel somehow, because their memories of having a heart are so powerful.

There's also this possibility:

Yen Sid said:
Nobodies may seem to have feelings, but this is a ruse---they
only pretend to have hearts.

Like Yen Sid said to Sora, they could just pretend to have feelings.

A

Audo

Nobodies use their memories to form their personality and parts of emotions.

Riku Fan1415

Well, they're not exactly evil, they just want to be somebody. If there is such a thing, I'd say they're the darkside of nothing. Like Namine and Roxas are on the light side of nothing. And sometimes they pretend to have feelings, but they can never really feel.

Well, not necessarily. Nobodies are able to feel if their original selves are still intact. Example: Sora/Roxas, Kairi/Namine.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, not necessarily. Nobodies are able to feel if their original selves are still intact. Example: Sora/Roxas, Kairi/Namine.

1) that's never been confirmed.
2) don't go there with Namine. Remember, she's much more Sora based than Kairi based.
3) Roxas possibly has his own Heart, of course he'd be able to feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back