• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Hat in Time - 3D collect a thun platformer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supermonkey64

planet.jpg

ladder.jpg

playso.jpg

Source: A Hat in Time Spaceship HUB Screenshots! | A Hat in Time

Is the game coming out on any other consoles besides the Wii U?

Yup, this game is coming out on PC and MAC as well.:smile:

Gram

Banned
Awards
It does look very nice, I hope that is part of an ice level.

Supermonkey64

Here's an news update about the Steam version of Hat in Time from Jonas.

[video=youtube;o-UDJ-7vtdY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-UDJ-7vtdY[/video]
Update #33
Dec 14, 2013

Steam Workshop and Editor

12 comments

Hi, this is Jonas from Gears for Breakfast.
I’ve been working on a Steam Workshop implementation for A Hat in Time. Steam Workshop is a platform that allows users to share user-created content.

In this video, I created a part of Gremlins 2 (NES). We’re excited for the potential upcoming user-created content!

We will also be making public our plans for the alpha build later this month.
As always, you can preorder the game on our website. You can also get access to the alpha and beta build this way, if you don't already have pledged for access to these.
Preorder | A Hat in Time

Thank you for sticking with us. We know we sometimes stay silent in periods, but it is because we're hard at work on the game and totally forget our surroundings. We are very excited for the feedback to come with the alpha build.

Link: A Hat in Time - 3D collect-a-thon platformer by Gears for Breakfast » Updates — Kickstarter

Supermonkey64

Update #34Dec 26, 2013
Alpha Release Schedule!

11 comments

20 likes

Hello! This is Jonas from Gears for Breakfast.
3184a1e10d893a51a2a5f1c6fea4b08d_large.jpg

First of all, everyone on the Gears for Breakfast team would like to wish you all happy holidays! To celebrate, we are announcing the details of the “Hat in Time – Alpha Release” to our Kickstarter backers and all the people who pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition of the game on our website. The build will be available on February 20th!

We have created a page with all the alpha details here!

We’re excited to finally share an early playable build of the game with you all and look forward to receiving your feedback. As a reminder, it’s not too late to gain access to the alpha build by pre-ordering the game here!

Hope everyone have a Merry Christmas!

Sorce: A Hat in Time - 3D collect-a-thon platformer by Gears for Breakfast » Updates — Kickstarter

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
tumblr_o2ztm8c7hd1ugvzu5o1_1280.jpg

It has an official boxart now, and the last Kickstarter update was just a month ago so it looks like it's still being worked on at least.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
You know, I had completely forgotten about this.
Is JonTron still involved in it as a voice actor? It wouldn't stop me my interest in the game or anything, it's just that Yooka decided to drop him due to his controversy a few months back.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
This game has so much more charm and character than Yooka-Laylee, which is an odd thing to say for me. To be fair I've only played the first level of YL, so it's far from a fair shake, but at the same time I've heard from many others that the first level is the best of the bunch.

Regardless, I'm optimistic about A Hat in Time. Every little update the devs post is like a little piece of chocolate, and having ProZD/Sung Won do the voice over for the latest trailer (which also encompasses the silly tone of the game) was a great choice as well.

[video=youtube;5qSIklpnKU0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qSIklpnKU0[/video]

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
This game is now officially out~

this was one of the first kickstarters I backed so it's nice to see it make it lol.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
So I accidentally stayed up all night playing this game. It's a good thing I don't have anything to do today because I'm probably gonna spend all day playing it too. It's filled with so much charm and fun gameplay, I can't put it down. Hell, I'll probably even change my avatar for this game, and I NEVER do that for current events. It's that good. Play this game if you can.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
i just finished playing a bit and like, yeah, wow, it is really good?? like it's so charming and funny and there are all of these really amazing and lovely little touches. like i just finished a little built-in twine game that was just a part of one of the examineable items flavour text??? like i am in love. i had no expectations for this game going into it, but like, wow. i've only finished the first world and i can already tell it's going to be up there on my list of favourite games this year. can't wait to keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back