• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Hat in Time - 3D collect a thun platformer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Eh aint really got no thoughts on the beta/alpha and honestly I'd rather them focus on the game as much as they can even at the cost of rewards.
I think it's cool those who helped out get it earlier.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That's great they got greenlit. Each trailer they show gets me more hyped for this.

Supermonkey64

chapter3-1024x463.png

Chapter 3 content creation begun! | A Hat in Time

Gram

Banned
Awards
I love how quickly their getting to this, also jazz and bird people sound like a perfect combo~

Supermonkey64

Posted on Aug 22:

Hey everyone! As we mentioned in our last blog post, we’ve begun work on Chapter 3 – Trainwreck of Science! We decided it was time to show a few screenshots and talk a little bit about them to provide some insight!

conductortalk.jpg

In the above screenshot, we have Hat Kid talking to a Conductor on the Science Express. The Conductor, like all the other characters in chapter 3, is a bird! He’s very snarky and rude, and if you’re not in possession of a ticket, you won’t be going aboard the Science Express!

crowagents.jpg

These are the Crow Agents. In act 2, they come aboard the Science Express, but they’re not entirely without ill-intend! What exactly they’re up to, you’ll have to experience in the game! Naturally all the above are work-in-progress and far from finished, but we hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek!

[Blog post]

Source:
A Hat in Time - 3D collect-a-thon platformer by Gears for Breakfast » Chapter 3 "Trainwreck of Science" screenshots! — Kickstarter

Gram

Banned
Awards
Screen shots look great! Wonder what's up with the Crow agents.

Supermonkey64

Posted on Yesterday:

[video=youtube;e-NITnBWkaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-NITnBWkaM[/video]

Rainy Mafia Town

Update #28 · Aug 31, 2013 · 17 comments

Levels change as you progress through the game, and so does the mood of said levels. We decided to do this, because we believe that showing Mafia Town from more angles gives it more depth, makes it more “real” and relatable.

The rain effect is fairly optimized, and if you can run Mafia Town at day, you should also be able to run Mafia Town at night without any problems!

[Click here for the HatinTime.com blog post]

Source: A Hat in Time - 3D collect-a-thon platformer by Gears for Breakfast » Rainy Mafia Town — Kickstarter

The level looks really neat, I love the rain.:biggrin:

Gram

Banned
Awards
That video looks great! Each one looks better than the last. Also loven that rain~

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I was just about to post this. Everything in this video is gorgeous. The music, the atmosphere, the art style, and the way it seems the character feels as you jump around. Everything is just great.

And it's just a prototype!

Gram

Banned
Awards
I dont know how they do it but damn if it dont look better each time I see it! The screenshots are beautiful!

Supermonkey64

Hello, sorry about the late Kickstarter update. :V

Update #30
Oct 6, 2013

What IS a Subcon Forest?

4 comments

54 likes

75783b613652197389be2e4c1b1be392_large.jpg

Hello hello!This month we are focusing on getting the Subcon Forest up to the scale and performance that we want! If you have been following us closely, you can see that the Subcon Forest has changed drastically! Oh my!

The Subcon Forest is the second chapter of A Hat in Time, and quite purposefully so. We want each chapter to be very distinct and in contrast to the rest, and we figured that a gloom, dark forest would be the perfect contrast for the uplifting and energetic Mafia Town.

The forest is a no man’s land, and as a result we have forces fighting to take control of it all.The Moonjumper, a mysterious and fine gentleman invites you to the forest – a place he considers soon to be his domain! The Snatcher, a sneaky shadow who grabs people and their belongings to hide them where they are never to be found! And Queen Vanessa… the less said about the Queen the better – just beware of those cute little eyes of hers!

The forest isn’t a place for ordinary people. Instead, it is populated by the Forest Dwellers, flying gooey spirits who hide behind various masks. They claim to once have been living creatures! “Hah!” says the Moonjumper, “clearly they are just pretending!”.

So what is the Subcon Forest anyways? Well it would ruin the fun to tell you right away, wouldn’t it? I think it’d be best for you to figure out on your own.

Blog post with more screenshots: [What IS a Subcon Forest?]

4 Comments

Gram

Banned
Awards
Each time you see a screen shot you get more excited for this. TuT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back