• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Book of Fates. (Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
ehh....sorry for the whole chaos of it....but its not fare that B.H can't catch up..... and sorry for just rushing in with the posts T_T

Akans

「moriya」
wizy123 said:
in her hands she summond a ball of darkness and hurled it at the fire demon. as the darkness flew it grew in power sucking in the dark around it. it struck the demon square on its chest and sent him flying backwords.
Erm... question: Who is the 'fire demon'? The fire demon was defeated a while ago, and if your referring to Sleif, firstly he's a spirit and secondly you can't say that he went flying backwards. That's power playing, you have to give Sleif a chance to block/dodge it.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------

Originally Posted by wizy123
in her hands she summond a ball of darkness and hurled it at the fire demon. as the darkness flew it grew in power sucking in the dark around it. it struck the demon square on its chest and sent him flying backwords.

Erm... question: Who is the 'fire demon'? The fire demon was defeated a while ago, and if your referring to Sleif, firstly he's a spirit and secondly you can't say that he went flying backwards. That's power playing, you have to give Sleif a chance to block/dodge it.

It was a little mistake, so it's ok with me :) If you can just change those little bits in your post, I'd really appreciate it :D

wizy123

happy town bobachusits. of course it only exists i
will do sorry it was kinda early when i was posting and i was reading something else... sorry about that.... ill ummm jsut get rid of the part where you when flying *salutes* and if you have any other problume feel free to PM me... i forgot we had this lol... so ya

Akans

「moriya」
Changed your sig and avatar seph? Lol its been like an year since the last one. I think I should change mine also...
Dude I almost mistaked your for SR. That avy and sig is so SR-ish. Cept you don't write in grey.

Lol underwater now, eh? Sephiroth, gd luck.

Akans

「moriya」
Changed your sig and avatar seph? Lol its been like an year since the last one. Dude I almost mistaked your for SR. That avy and sig is so SR-ish. Cept you don't write in grey.

Lol underwater now, eh? This could be fun.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
lol why else do u think i went into a underwater world on PURPOSE! when is B.H gonna post.... im running out of options and ideas to bide some time for him X_X

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Very well...I'll send Lysenius to kill her! Just kidding, he'll only threaten, and I deeply apologize.

Akans

「moriya」
No prob, you got that demon off us. Just try not to commit suicide for... what is this, the fourth time?

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------

It hasn't been that long, has it? :huh: Yeah, well they do, because he made them for me. Also good luck for you as well, both of us aren't in our element, though it should make things really interesting :)

Akans

「moriya」
I can breathe at least XD.

Hey we shud make a temp of the Water Spirit! Then we can enlist her help against you. Dude everyone hates you now lol. You always liked playing the villain.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Spirits technically don't need to breath though XD

I always do like to play the villain, for some reason :) I think that would be a good idea, in making a template
for the water spirit, I also think we should make one for the earth as well.

Akans

「moriya」
Lolz I was joking, but sure. I can already imagine what'll happen next - the 2nd Great War of the Spirits, caused by the Book of Fates. This'll be fun. Though really, its not too hard to make a Spirit Temp. Give it a nice name, have a simple Bio, and give it infinite power, and you've got a Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back