• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Book of Fates. (Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
lol Cef got pwned i took the book.... lol it seems that Cado wants to destroy it...but instead i wanna pass it to someone else :D

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
lol actually the only reason i did that was so that blendedhearts can catch up.... thats who i wanted to give the book too....

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
So you don't want us to catch you then? I'll make a mental note of that. My character can't sense you anymore. He'll jump out of the fissure. We'll wait and plot for you to come back. We still have that fire spirit to deal with. :toungesmile:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
lol i was about to post.... at least slow down with the posts so that B.H can catch up..... but u can still follow me... i'll make it hard for you to find me....as long as the FIRE and WIND spirits don't follow..... cause then they'll kill off the whole, slow things down plan..... but then again... leaving them two alone...also not a good idea... hmp its all pretty much up to you.....

Spyells

Cef: I think we should stay with the spirits. Those two pose a potential threat to, well, everything if they start fighting. Slief is powerful in any RP sephiroth2 uses him in. I don't think us leaving them alone is a good idea...

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
lol try following me NOW Jordon/Spyells :D

i just made an underground maze :D

Spyells

lol try following me NOW Jordon/Spyells :D

i just made an underground maze :D
I think I'll pass. I think my character will stay behind. We have two very powerful spirits on the lose, and an elf that has no idea what's going on. I'm going to stay behind.
Don't worry, I'll leave Soki behind. Dag's probably the only one who can track Cado right now. And Mark told me all about Soki. You don't wanna mess with the Sacrifice King.

Soki needs to stay. Tell Messah to stay behind with my character.

Edit: Sorry so I didn't catch your earlier post. I missed where you said you had control over Soki.

Spyells

I think we should stop posting until blendedhearts catches up. I fear that it's already too far ahead for some of the others who were in the RP to catch up as well. That's always why I stop posting no matter what after a certain time. I think I'm done for today. :unsure:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
me too im pretty tired and i gotta catch up with the other roleplays i missed when i went to work X_X

Akans

「moriya」
Wow... so many posts, so fast!! Feng now looks like an idiot - he stood by while all this happened.

And don't worry, I can take down Sleif by myself anyways. We've clashed a 'few' times in the past. In each of them, Sleif was the one who ended the fight by running. *grins*
Btw Feng just broke his bindings. So no mercy. Have fun!

Spyells

Wow... so many posts, so fast!! Feng now looks like an idiot - he stood by while all this happened.

And don't worry, I can take down Sleif by myself anyways. We've clashed a 'few' times in the past. In each of them, Sleif was the one who ended the fight by running. *grins*
Btw Feng just broke his bindings. So no mercy. Have fun!

That's kind of what I was worried about. I hate it when people post too much in role plays because then it's hard for me to keep up. I wont post even if others do so that everyone has an equal opportunity to post. :)

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Yeah. But we'll see. I don't think we should really drag out the fighting at this moment in time. Maybe a little fighting, before suddenly Sleif loses sight of everyone. Of course that's just what I'm thinking, if everyone has other ideas, that's fine :) .

Akans

「moriya」
Well, I would have gone after the book instead of fighting you, but then again....
i'll make it hard for you to find me....as long as the FIRE and WIND spirits don't follow..... cause then they'll kill off the whole, slow things down plan
So what else cud I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back