• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The interesting thing is, although Birth By Sleep is seemigly the most anticipated of the new Kingdom Hearts Games, this thread has three times as many posts as the Birth By Sleep one.

Because the first BBS thread was derailed with spam, so Silh made a new one. The 358/2 thread underwent no such thing.

I reckon that XIV will either have a good ol' sword (Why the hell DID the Organization bother with all that fancy scythes and crap anyway? A sword gets the job done just as good) or she won't have a weapon and instead has the power of Telekinesis and powers over the mind enough to wipe or alter people's memories, which is why no one knew of her

lol Naminé

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well the summer's almost here, you know what that means. Lots of new KH info, plus this game and coded are coming out!

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
they are coming out in japan this summer. who knows, maybe they will wait another 6 monthes to release it to the u.s., or maybe it will be right away.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Maybe Aqua becomes the first heartless. Then she leads her heartless brethren (and sistren) to world conquest! Also, if anyone has any Org XIII renders, I'd be glad to use them for my kit.

I doubt she lead a world conquest. Wasn't that what Xehanort's Heartless was trying to do in KH1?

BUT...Ansem and Xehanort's reports both mentioned tests and experiments, such as Ansem Report #2 in the first game:

The experiments caused the test subjects hearts to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are!

Maybe Aqua volunteered to be a test subject?

I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle.

And that's how her armor ended up underneath Ansem's lab?

XShadowSoraX

We all assmue Aqua is the 14th member (not saying she isnt, but she is just not confirmed)

chances are, if it is Aqua as #14, she was killed or she disappeared. And then the whole thing about her armor in the room of sleep kinda makes people believe she is too.

Whoever the 14th is, they were only part of the org for that one year Sora was asleep.

This Is Correct For When Reading About Birth By Sleep It Was Said That The 14th Member Was Only Part Of The Organisation For A Little While Which We Might Assume It To Be Aqua As Of The Armour In The Room Which Sora_Rox_My_Sox Mentioned .. So This Is All We Can Assume For Now And We Will Have To Wait Untill Its Release

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe the 14th member is still alive to this day in the KH universe... Maybe Xemnas sent her away to make her the last org. member, because maybe Xemnas knew he was going to die, before the final battle so he sent the 14 member away to another world. >:D..or not.:toungesmile:

Awards
Maybe the 14th member is still alive to this day in the KH universe... Maybe Xemnas sent her away to make her the last org. member, because maybe Xemnas knew he was going to die, before the final battle so he sent the 14 member away to another world. >:D..or not.:toungesmile:

If he knew he was going to die he wouldn't have even bothered trying to get his heart back, nor even try to kill them so many times. Unless he was trying to distract them from something...

And technically, it's not dying when a nobody disappears. It's just... disappearing?

LarxenePwn

I think... maybe they hid her away, so that when the day comes that all of the Organization is gone, she will still be there, carry on their work, and perhaps avenge their murderers? Who knows, maybe she's the strongest one out of all of them :D

Last edited:

I think... maybe they hid her away, so that when the day comes that all of the Organization is gone, she will still be there, carry on their work, and perhaps avenge their murderers? Who knows, maybe she's the strongest one out of all of them :D

I doubt it, but we can throw anything into the mix right now, I think they'll end the 14th's involvement with Kingdom Hearts in Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, only need her for this game in my opinion.

big don mega

im hoping 14 is the final boss, and not the sora fight that roxas losses, and considering that he doesnt join sora right after he loses but after sora makes it to the top of the castle, it is probable that roxas ran through it before or after sora and posible that he took out a few members considering that he wanted to leave but they didnt want to let go

captain

Bronze Member
I'm pretty sure that the fight with Riku in Deep Dive was confirmed to be the final boss fight... I may be wrong though.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I'm pretty sure that the fight with Riku in Deep Dive was confirmed to be the final boss fight... I may be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed, that Riku would indeed be a boss in the game. When and where, though, nobody knows yet.

Hmmmmmmmmm I say Larxenepwn is right about this maybe you meet the 14th in KH3 it is possible right?

I highly doubt that. We haven't heard of her at all in Kingdom Hearts 2, which plays after 358/2 days, so I don't see a reason why she should appear again afterwards.

The only ones who knew about her were Axel, Roxas and the Organization, and since they're all gone, I don't think anybody knows about her anymore.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I think that this 14th member may be one of the bosses you have to get rid of in the game because she betrays the other Nobodies. That's why we don't see her in KH2 or anything.

ForgottenSoul

Firsts post and I spent all day reading this thread yesterday so I wouldn't ask all the noob questions XD but yeah I like this game more than BBS because it will shed light on the Org. which I want to know about and plus I have a DS (& a psp,ps3 XD yeah I'm set lol) and the rumors and speculations that Aqua is the 14th member isn't that far fetch but I think yeah I'm crazy that Aqua's armor like contains her soul or something weird yeah but why would umm I think it was Xemnas was talking in that room maybe the old Mage who does some crazy ass magic XD like imprisoned her in it so she wouldn't be a bother or something yeah weird I know XD

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Firsts post and I spent all day reading this thread yesterday so I wouldn't ask all the noob questions XD but yeah I like this game more than BBS because it will shed light on the Org. which I want to know about and plus I have a DS (& a psp,ps3 XD yeah I'm set lol) and the rumors and speculations that Aqua is the 14th member isn't that far fetch but I think yeah I'm crazy that Aqua's armor like contains her soul or something weird yeah but why would umm I think it was Xemnas was talking in that room maybe the old Mage who does some crazy ass magic XD like imprisoned her in it so she wouldn't be a bother or something yeah weird I know XD

Well, if you mean the old guy from the Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + secret movie with "old mage", you might want to know, that his name was confirmed "Master Xehanort". Just to avoid confusion in future.

Little off topic, but if you're new, you might want to go introduce yourself or visit the Newbie Adoption Agency at the Community section.

Community Board

That might help a little with the first steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back