• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
...I'm just a little disturbed by the lack of news on this game. Since I hear it was supposed to be realeasing this summer in Japan...

Wasn't Kingdom Hearts II first scheduled for a Summer '05 Japan release? And then it got pushed back to Christmas.

It's the nature of high priority Square games.

Wasn't Kingdom Hearts II first scheduled for a Summer '05 Japan release? And then it got pushed back to Christmas.

It's the nature of high priority Square games.

Yes, but I think it'd be safe to assume these new titles are "high priority".

ForgottenSoul

I think it might be delayed because the Square Enix party thing is in August and their still gonna show secret footage on the game soo it's safe to assume it'll come out after August maybe early fall time for Japan.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe they could do something like the Ranger Net in Pokemon Ranger. Have a series of extra stuff at the end to continue the story until there is nothing left to exploit. For example, I made a video of Sora vs Roxas from the Roxas` point of view.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8h8vMthB41g&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8h8vMthB41g&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Too bad I couldn't go in and change where the target lock and camera positions were. Then it would be perfect. Anyway, I hope they do something like that. :closedeyes:

how were you able to get a video on here?

I tried that and it only posts the code

LarxenePwn

Lol, we'll probably get more info at the S-E party :thumbsup:

However, thing's right now aren't so bad. I know 358/2 Days was supposed to come out this summer in Japan, and there isn't much news, but ya know, S-E has delayed games a lot in the past. I just wish they're spending this time making the game really good and not rushing it.

No news is good news! No news means that they might be really busy with KH and FF.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

No news is good news! No news means that they might be really busy with KH and FF.
Only if you want to think of it like that, really. I mean, it's a good way to think about it, to stay positive and everything, but that might not be the case at all. They could have hit a roadblock in every game for all we know.

LarxenePwn

Only if you want to think of it like that, really. I mean, it's a good way to think about it, to stay positive and everything, but that might not be the case at all. They could have hit a roadblock in every game for all we know.
That's possible too :unsure: Well, whatever the truth is, we're going to get the game one day, and it'll be great. That's just me; really optimistic. The only time I'm pessimistic is at school P=

U

Ultima Sacrifice

ahahahaha school. People say they hate it. But guess what. You meet your best friends there. If there was no school, you'd be limited to whoever lives in your neighborhood. Now, I'm not fond of most people in my neighborhood, so I'm glad for school. Now, to relate this to this community, I can acess KHI from school. I think I even posted here once from it. -Yawn- I need to buy a DS. xD

Sexy Angel
heres my theory for what the title (or code) means.

358 is the number of days roxas and the new orginazation 13 member spent together(number14).

Any thoughts?

Dont stray off what this thread is for...

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Yeah, I want a challenging game too! I haven't attempted KH 1 or II on Proud mode because I'm sure I'd die. and I know Proud is a challenge. I want something that starts as a challenge throughout the game, not a "choose your difficulty level" game.

captain

Bronze Member
Out of the three, I really look forward to this game the most.

BTW: If I see one more person who thinks they are some hotshot because they "figured out the title", I might go nuts.
358 is the number of days roxas and the new orginazation 13 member spent together(number14). Any thoughts?

No duh! There are 365 days in a year. We saw Roxas for seven days in KH2.
365-7= 358.

Plus, the title is 358/2 days. Which means?
A cookie to the first person with the correct answer!

U

Ultima Sacrifice

I figured out the title!!

Who's ready to hear it?

Ok, so, it means.....
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Rix

:)
Awards
I figured out the title!!

Who's ready to hear it?

Ok, so, it means.....