Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sunshine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Dude, no worries, quite honestly. We can just pretend that we were carrying on with a conversation that began with my inquiry of your winter hiatus. Cool?

Glad to know so, Winter's been a frigid siren so far nearer my woods, but the mornings after a freshly fallen coating of snow are increasingly spectacular. :)
    uh..thanks? I was hoping no one would comment on my signature, I'm really sensitive about that stuff.
    You know what your sig reminds me of? The Star Ocean 3 cover art:
    Just saying, but if talk about masturbation gets you to virtually vomit, I don't know what you're doing here.
    It's a scary place.
    *waves paw* no harm done and no need to apologize. Just giving you a friendly heads up :)
    I strongly advice you to find a smaller signature pic. There are capable people on these forums that are willing to help with that.
    Big pictures in signatures are a nuisance and will quickly get you on people's bad side.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6