• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
Abilities of 14th member would be clear... if we could solve the mystery of her weapon first.

Not nesicarily. We probably wouldn't know whar her element is, and that could be a big part of her moveset.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Re: 358/2

Okay so the games called 358/2 but at the end of that Trailer thingie(The description of it is in the 358/2 section of the main site. I did not actually see it so don't ask me where I saw it.) Roxas says he'll only be around for 151 days so uhmm what happened to the other 207 days o.o or 28 days(358/2=179, 179-151=28) Anyone care to fill me in or at least give me a theory.

You end up finding out the meaning of the title when you beat the game...can't you guys and/or girls be surprised about something for once?

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Yeah. I mean, I have nothing against learning a few things about games/books/movies, but why ruin it? For those of you who read Harry Potter, who wanted to know exactly what happened before you even picked up the book, and who wanted to read it and find out?
Spoiler Spoiler Show
So, who's going to read it??

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Yeah. I mean, I have nothing against learning a few things about games/books/movies, but why ruin it? For those of you who read Harry Potter, who wanted to know exactly what happened before you even picked up the book, and who wanted to read it and find out?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So, who's going to read it??

Would any moderator please delete my other post? I messed it up, and i found i couldn't edit it, for it ran off the screen.

EDIT: I feel I must apologize for this, because to me it seems like massive spam.

Last edited:

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
this is kinda back to the 14th org member. When in KH2, at the castle that never was, there is that graveyard with all the members in it. its obvious, just stating it anyways, that everything about her must have been secret, even her death, if she has no grave stone.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Thanks for bringing us back on topic. I sorta ranted there, but I did apologize. Anyways, she obviously wasn't in the organization very long, because there's no stone. Maybe the game will reveal to us why she didn't have a tombstone. Maybe she was a traitor, and didn't deserve it.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I think there's more to it than that. Marluxia, Larxene, Axel, and Roxas were all traitors, but they had stones. I'm not sure why she doesn't have one, but the best theory I've heard so far is that she was never a Nobody in the first place, but was actually a spy. Once Xemnas realized this, she was discredited and no longer considered a member.

They'll give us new info sooner or later; summer 2008 is fast approaching!

Blue

home is where the heart is
Even the exact release date for Japan is currently unknown,so I doubt anyone will know what you asked.

All what's left is guesswork.

Kaiseda

Sorry everyone, i havent been totaly up to date on all the info! Could someone tell me if Coded was going to actually be part of the storyline, or just filler. And what platform is it for?

Actually I agree with ThePowerofPie
- BBS Sounds much more exciting but playing as Saix Xigbar and Axel sound totaly tantalizing

Kaiseda

I don't care about new info, I want the game! Does anyone know when 358/2 Days is scheduled to be released for us English/American audiences?

Usually KH games come out a year or two after they come out in Japan (exception of the FM series of course)

Blue

home is where the heart is
Coded is part of the storyline.
It's for the mobile phone.

Personally,I'm more excited for this game since I'm very interested in Roxas and Organization XIII. 8D

EDIT:Don't double post please,and I may be wrong but did it really take a whole year for KH1 and KH2 to come out in the U.S.?

U

Ultima Sacrifice

....obviously? I mean, that's kind of a no brainer there. End of 2008= DECEMBER. Actually, anytime after October, I'd say. Cause by then, you've gotten through 3/4ths of the year, so it's basically the end.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Sorry, I wasn't in a good mood, and I figured it was kind of obvious. And I'm SO pumped for this 14th member.

K

KH Crash

what dose 358/2 mean??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back