• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

2.8 - Predict the release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

hlc1988

Awards
Whenever this game comes out I hope its after 30th March 2016 as I do not get anymore annual leave until after that! I'd like to holiday to be able to enjoy this game....

Miasthma

Awards
I may come across as optimistic to many, but due to 2.8 having been in production for a year or more already, I'd say sometime March - July 2016. Hell, that's even a big debatable window.

Moose

Awards
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
I would hope it comes out Spring 2016 but, knowing Square likes to take their sweet time it may end up coming holiday 2016.

Hallowseve

Awards
I would like to see 2.8 released in Spring/Summer, so maybe anywhere from April - July... sometime before E3.

Kaijuguy19

Awards
I'm hoping it'll be around Spring 2016 or at least around Summer.

Venx

Awards
I say (and hope) 09.06.2016.....wait, let's make this 06.09.2016. That's better, even tho I have to wait longer.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
  • 7 Days Later
  • Team Classic
  • My Friends are My Power
  • Sea Salt Trio
  • Wayfinder Trio
  • Dream Team
Considering Aqua, the main character of 0.2, hadn't begun voice acting by the time they filmed the D23 trailer, I think it'll be the later half of the year.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
  • News Hound
Considering Aqua, the main character of 0.2, hadn't begun voice acting by the time they filmed the D23 trailer, I think it'll be the later half of the year.
To be fair voice recording for birth by sleep finished in either July or August of 2009 and that game was released in Japan in January 2010. So it may be realized earlier then that.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • NieR: Automata
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
KH games almost always release in the latter half of the year, so I'm betting 2.8 will be no different:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
  • News Hound
KH games almost always release in the latter half of the year, so I'm betting 2.8 will be no different:
In north America and Europe yeah.

Kh1 was released in Japan in march 02. Birth by sleep in January 09 re:coded in January 2010 3d in march 2012 and 1.5 in march 2013.