• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

17-Month-Old Boy Beaten to Death for "Acting Like a Girl"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerIsNothing

Being feminine and masculine is a social phenomena, it's not biological. How anyone could possibly expect a baby to be aware of our society and its own behaviour in that context is beyond me.

Some people are just stupid animals, like the man who did this. Saying it wasn't on purpose is a pathetic attempt to defend this guy. He beat the the child to death, and he implied that he had beaten the child in the past. This wasn't the first time, but the toddler died this time. The guy is not right in the head and the 20 years was well deserved.

The guy treated this whole thing like a child apologizing over spilt milk.

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Reading this sickened me. What the fuck is wrong with some people.

Shikaro

Banned
wtf is wrong with people these days! FIRST OF ALL THE BABY WAS ONLY 17 MONTH OLDS HOW CAN HE ACT TO GIRLY? Sorry but this is just sad and it ticks me off that people would go that far.

Cheaken

Awards
People act like this guy is the only one who ever did this. Babies were killed because they were not fit in the eyes of the beholder for centuries, and some countries even thought it was fine and had to be done for a prosperous society. I'm not saying its right by any means, I'm just say this to the people who think it's because of the monsters of current society when it's been around since mans creation.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
People act like this guy is the only one who ever did this. Babies were killed because they were not fit in the eyes of the beholder for centuries, and some countries even thought it was fine and had to be done for a prosperous society. I'm not saying its right by any means, I'm just say this to the people who think it's because of the monsters of current society when it's been around since mans creation.

Well, of course it has, but in American society this is just downright shocking. Not to say that he's not the only one who did this, he's far from it, but it's still tragic. Killing babies just because the parent deems them unfit for whatever reason would seem like something that would belong in a book about ancient history (didn't the Greeks, or at least the Spartans, leave sickly babies out in the wilderness to die?), not in modern society.

PowerIsNothing

Ancient rituals performed by ancient cultures. I fail to see how it relates to some dumb thug who beats his girlfriends child to death for the most ridiculous reason. Of course he isn't the only one who has done something like this, but in todays world this is still a shocking thing.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Beating him and had he not died, he would have grown up thinking that hitting on your children was okay.

Just like every other man that beats on somebody, their father before them did it to them so they think it's okay.

I just hope he gets death.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Beating him and had he not died, he would have grown up thinking that hitting on your children was okay.

Just like every other man that beats on somebody, their father before them did it to them so they think it's okay.

I just hope he gets death.

My father beat me growing up and I dont think its okay.

Mickey Mouse

My brother beats me up every day and it hurts and hes older, and bigger than me and it really hurts and I never died surprisingly cause you guys should see what he does to me, and the baby is probably in Heaven cause it never did anything wrong so ya.

Aria

braver by the minute
That's seriously screwed up. That poor little baby :(

PowerIsNothing

My brother beats me up every day and it hurts and hes older, and bigger than me and it really hurts and I never died surprisingly cause you guys should see what he does to me, and the baby is probably in Heaven cause it never did anything wrong so ya.

Yeah exept the baby is not in Heaven. He's dead and gone forever, meanwhile the scum that killed him talks like he is being treated too harshly.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
So either that guy has serious mental issues or he's just really that heartless.
But really, he doesn't sound like he really knows what he's doing at all, not to mention what he's talking about. :/

My brother beats me up every day and it hurts and hes older, and bigger than me and it really hurts and I never died surprisingly cause you guys should see what he does to me

You're 21. Sue the shit out of him.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Reading the title made me sick and reading the all that made me sicker.

I hope this guy gets life and he will get turned into a little girl soon, when some guy makes him his bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back