• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

17-Month-Old Boy Beaten to Death for "Acting Like a Girl"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I like how some people says the mom needs to be charged with something if she knew bout her child being beaten. Damn he could have threatened her bout it and all kinds of other shit. You don't know so shut up.

Well I kno who's not watching my kid.

PowerIsNothing

At the very least, the guy learned from his mistake (assuming he's telling the truth), and his jail time should ensure that the lesson stays with him. Whether or not justice kicks his ass is unimportant; having him get destroyed every other night isn't going to change the past.

It didn't seem that he learned from his "mistake" The guy was talking like it was some kind of injustice that he got 20 years. Beating a toddler to death for acting too "feminine" is sick. I don't wish bad things on this guy, but if he gets shanked in prison....it would be entirely deserved.

Last edited:
O

Oberon

-man destroys 17 year olds face-

"I love him, man, he was my baby." -man who destroyed 17 year olds face

"did you see that? he destroyed his whole face n shit." -man who destroyed 17 year olds face's best friend

"-punchchokethrustrapebeatingnoises-" -man who claims to be a man

this is a really stupid guy. honestly, i think i'm gonna post this on facebook just to see the reactions.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Despite the horrible-ness of this, I can't keep a straight face after reading this story then reading what he said.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey, in Britain, someone who accidentally ran down a toddler got 4 months in Prison yonks ago.

I do not know the story behind that, so I can't say anything about it.
What do you mean by accidentally?
Accidentally, as in, it wasn't his fault in any way possible and it was impossible for him to anticipate that it would happen?
or Accidentally, as in, didn't intend to hit anyone, but he wasn't following traffic laws?

At the very least, the guy learned from his mistake (assuming he's telling the truth), and his jail time should ensure that the lesson stays with him. Whether or not justice kicks his ass is unimportant; having him get destroyed every other night isn't going to change the past.

He killed the kid!
It wasn't an accident!
He beat the toddler to death. That's not an accident, and so no lesson is learned. He might change his ways, but he wont learn a lesson because it was something that was done on purpose. He already knew the lesson, he just didn't care.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Despite the horrible-ness of this, I can't keep a straight face after reading this story then reading what he said.

Yeah I know what you mean, I laughed when I read that line. It reminds me of that one scene in the park with the baby from the movie Brain Dead/Dead Alive.

It's hard for me to really hate someone, even if they beat up a 1 year-old baby to death. Although can say that whatever he gets, he deserves.

Z

Zulkir

"And I am going to do 20 years"? The hell? The guy killed a baby, death penalty one way or the other.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
It didn't seem that he learned from his "mistake" The guy was talking like it was some kind of injustice that he got 20 years. Beating a toddler to death for acting too "feminine" is sick. I don't wish bad things on this guy, but if he gets shanked in prison....it would be entirely deserved.

He killed the kid!
It wasn't an accident!
He beat the toddler to death. That's not an accident, and so no lesson is learned.
It's not as if the guy killed on purpose, he clearly regrets killing the kid. Even if he doesn't realize why child abuse is bad, I doubt he's got the balls to pull it off again given the chance.

He might change his ways, but he wont learn a lesson because it was something that was done on purpose. He already knew the lesson, he just didn't care.
The guy probably thought beating the kid was for a good cause. He just needs to learn that it wasn't.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It's not as if the guy killed on purpose, he clearly regrets killing the kid. Even if he doesn't realize why child abuse is bad, I doubt he's got the balls to pull it off again given the chance.
I wonder when he realized it wasn't an purpose. In between the punches? Or after the chokeout session? Perhaps he realized when the ambulance arrived.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Being feminine and masculine is a social phenomena, it's not biological. How anyone could possibly expect a baby to be aware of our society and its own behaviour in that context is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back