• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

17-Month-Old Boy Beaten to Death for "Acting Like a Girl"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Watch this turn into a pseodo-death penalty discussion thread

Of course

But I wonder what was going through this guy's head, probably
"Dammit, if he turns out to be gay, I can't bear to marry his mom, which means I can't fuck her!"

Wonderglow

Of course

But I wonder what was going through this guy's head, probably
"Dammit, if he turns out to be gay, I can't bear to marry his mom, which means I can't fuck her!"

now who evar said that??

haha but nooo see his logic is- don't like it? then punch it till it gets better!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
20 YEARS!?
He should be getting a life sentence!
I don't get how the killing of a toddler get's less time than the murder of an adult.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I don't get how the killing of a toddler get's less time than the murder of an adult.
Removing a toddler from society doesn't cause as many problems as removing someone who has spent a longer time planting their roots into society.

I guess I'll be one of the only ones wishing things don't go horribly bad for the guy. :/

VagueSimplicity

Awards
This probably wasn't the first time he beat someone he thought was acting "too feminine", but it was sure the first he got caught, and it had to be a helpless baby! D:< And what the hell kind of defense is that anyway?! Like that makes the situation any better. Well, looks like the homophobe's got his worst nightmare waiting for him in jail.

Awards
I guess I'll be one of the only ones wishing things don't go horribly bad for the guy. :/

Pretty much, but food for thought.... Picture how the situation went down, and what kind of person he has to be to just go ahead and make the decision to beat a toddler, just because he thinks he's acting too feminine. Sorry but that's just insulting to me as a human being.

The world is better off without people such as that walking on the streets.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Removing a toddler from society doesn't cause as many problems as removing someone who has spent a longer time planting their roots into society.

This man should be removed, permanently, from society.

Why would you not?

How sick do you have to be to kill a child because "he was acting like a girl?!"
And most toddlers "act like a girl" because they're a toddler!
They're acting like a toddler!

This guy just needs to be locked away, forever. And he acts like he's perfectly innocent, when he clearly admits that he has hit the child, which isn't his, more than once!
And what about the mother in all of this!? Did she know that child was being hit?! If she did, I think she deserves to be locked up too! If she didn't, she should of watched after her kid better!

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Homophobia upon a small child... not only a small child, someone else's child... Since that man beat that child more than one time, why did the mother do nothing about it? She should be charge with negligence. At the very least, child endangerment.

impart

Climb The Sky
jeez how can someone do that?

ugh. makes me sick.
I know a little baby about that age, I cant even fathom someone hitting him

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
This guy shouldn't get off the hook. An accident is one punch (I still wouldn't condole that), did he stop? No, he repeatedly brutalized this infant to death. He deserves more time. The fact that he tries to pass himself off as nothing was wrong is further indication that he's screwed up...

Apollo

Silver Member
That is just stupid. How could he ever do that and then try to justify it as an accident. He should have gotten way worse.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I love you America.

Stay classy, and never change.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Bad babysitters steal things from houses, or neglects the childs needs.
This one murders.

Seriously, how much masculinity can a toddler have?

Raebus

What he did was awful but i'm not going to be joining the group of posters that wishes death or rape upon him. He'll be spending 20 years behind bars, so atleast that is some kind of punishment for his crime.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Pretty much, but food for thought.... Picture how the situation went down, and what kind of person he has to be to just go ahead and make the decision to beat a toddler, just because he thinks he's acting too feminine. Sorry but that's just insulting to me as a human being.

The world is better off without people such as that walking on the streets.

Why would you not?

How sick do you have to be to kill a child because "he was acting like a girl?!"
And most toddlers "act like a girl" because they're a toddler!
They're acting like a toddler!

This guy just needs to be locked away, forever. And he acts like he's perfectly innocent, when he clearly admits that he has hit the child, which isn't his, more than once!
At the very least, the guy learned from his mistake (assuming he's telling the truth), and his jail time should ensure that the lesson stays with him. Whether or not justice kicks his ass is unimportant; having him get destroyed every other night isn't going to change the past.

Mog

Awards
people like this sicko make me afraid to go out after hours.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
2 things, 1, that guy needs to go to Shutter Island and get a lobotomy stat, 2 this makes me lose faith in humanity even more than I already did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back