• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1000 Heartless battle.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yeah it be like that sometimes I remeber seeing that pic long ago. Among many others that have no relavence today.

State

Awards
Yeah it be like that sometimes I remeber seeing that pic long ago. Among many others that have no relavence today.
I think that pic is about one years old or so. Also, I think that pic of the King was posted when KHII FM+ was released.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
YOU WERE DISSAPOINTED??!! DO YOU KNOW THE PLEASURE OF KILLING A BEHEMOTH?
JK but seriously the feeling i got when i was 10 and first killed that thing was EPIC

Deilnax

Awards
Mmm, ye this fight was disapointing, but in FM+, in the Cavern of Remembrance, there's a spot whre you fight over 100 Nobodies. In critical mode and being in lvl 50, even with final form, it's nearly impossible. My brain felt like a jelly when I did that. I wonder how a lvl1 Sora can do that fight... And ye, FM+ is worth it. +20 optional bosses FTW

yeah that fight is exactly where im stuck at my lv1 file. stupid sorcerers...

i thought the 1k heartless fight was pretty cool. but only in fm+ because you have the limit form there.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Found it.
Consept_Boss_King_by_gx_zoku.jpg

my heart just exploded... what a f***ing rip!!!!! i wanna fight this son of a bitch!!! (although it prolly woulda died after 2 reaction commands)

Max

Staff member
Awards
it wouldve looked cooler, but looks like it was a heartless, so xemnas wouldnt have used it anyway i dont believe. hed rather havd a dumb nobody dragon

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It isn't neccessarilyl a Heartless; it's just colored black because it's made of the buildings. Though adimittedly the city is known as the "Heartless part" of the world.

But, um, Nobody symbols so.

Max

Staff member
Awards
It isn't neccessarilyl a Heartless; it's just colored black because it's made of the buildings. Though adimittedly the city is known as the "Heartless part" of the world.

But, um, Nobody symbols so.

oh, i looked more closely, and it does seem to look as one with the buildings.

man, idk, think nomura may bring this idea back in a later game?

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
The 1000 heartless battle was not what I expected. In some gaming magazines about 5 months before Kingdom Hearts 2 was released I noticed that in some of the pictures showing the battle there were behemoths and huge amounts of heartless of every type. I was just wondering if this kind of battle was available in FM+ because when I went to fight them, to just find armored soldiers and surveillance bots was disappointing.

~ *strokes chin in deep thought* reeally, now. welll, prior to a game's release, they will display a lot of draft work to ease the impatience of it's fans.

Veddix

No Veddix Sephiroth wasn't in that one.
The reason I said I hated the fights that lead up to it is because some were actually epic for a medicore game, and then you think oh crap 1000 heartless really. Then it's a bunch of robots, and some tard form of a heartless.
Oh right that was location, darn you forgetfull brain I'm to old for you[uses keyblade to unlock head and tosses brain] now where's my preserved KH brain,AH[puts in closes up.]

Hey everyone I just remembered something about KH! That's not King boss it's(*GASP*)

"The World DJ".......................;)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-frowns at the King- He would have been the saving grace of KH2...

(coughAX09powerrangerswerekickasscough)

So many things that could have made KH2 so awesome. -shakes fist at KH team- How could you!

Veddix

-frowns at the King- He would have been the saving grace of KH2...
(coughAX09powerrangerswerekickasscough)
So many things that could have made KH2 so awesome. -shakes fist at KH team- How could you!
It's a good thing he wasn't in KH2 because they would have made him a panzy like everything else.

Sora was able to break though giant buildings what.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's a good thing he wasn't in KH2 because they would have made him a panzy like everything else.

Sora was able to break though giant buildings what.

And he would knock Nobodies into an engine that didn't seem to break even after that. I didn't understand that part...It was like they needed Sora to do some extra stuff that was pointless to keep us from fighting Xemnas. Even the stupid wall was stupid! Why do I need to fight a wall? Why does Xemnas have a wall when he wants to take Sora down? Why does Xemnas need to fly? How did we end up in inbetween the nothing? Why did all of the rooms have no name?

EDIT: Why did we even have the stupid three battles (not counting the stupid blow up Xemnas' ship)

The King would be a good Nobody boss in the next KH installment if it works out right. (And if Maleficent didn't take over TWTNW)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts (BETA) - E3 2001: Trailer

Not to be off topic, but has anyone ever seen this^

It's a beta version of KH1.

And man, it looks awesome...

The battle against Darkside seemed much more fluid, and it looked like Sora was pretty pissed at Riku, which would have killed all the fangirls' hopes of SoRiku.

And the trailer for KHII looks better than the actual game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back