• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1000 Heartless battle.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkNova

Banned
The 1000 heartless battle was not what I expected. In some gaming magazines about 5 months before Kingdom Hearts 2 was released I noticed that in some of the pictures showing the battle there were behemoths and huge amounts of heartless of every type. I was just wondering if this kind of battle was available in FM+ because when I went to fight them, to just find armored soldiers and surveillance bots was disappointing.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Nope you get stuck with the same crappy heartless.

Also the battle's not harder on FM+ either.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Nope probably doesn't anyway I see no point in getting FM+ maybe if it cost $10 as it's only a small upgrade to KH2.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Found it.
Consept_Boss_King_by_gx_zoku.jpg

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Dammit man you had to bring that back oh now I felt like we were robbed with Kingdom Hearts 2.

Still though it doesn't matter we were robbed from the gate when they first announced all the features that were in KH2.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
No it's not in Final mix + but that would have been pretty sweet. We lost both that battle and the King boss. :`(
Oh man. The King boss. That thing looked much more epic than that shitty bird thing we fought.
Looks more harder, too ;_; WHY NOMURA WHYYYYYYY

Apollo

Silver Member
Even though it kind of sucked it was still one of my favorite fights in the game.

XD003

Oh my.. wow. First time I seen anything like that o.0; Oh how I wish that was in the game as one of the final battles v.v
Edit: Also, the 1k Heartless battle was eh. It was a good way to waste time and relax. Other then that, nothing very special about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back