• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

◄☼► The Axel Fanclub ◄☼►

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: ~ .:*:. ~ The Axel FanClub ~ .:*:. ~

Well, I have to be honest, I'm not a fan of slash pairings, canon or not. I much prefer het. But I think you're right about the whole yaoi situation.

To be fair, there are a few het pairings out there that can get that insane- I'm mainly thinking of Bella and Edward of the Twilight saga. Seriously, Edward Cullen's fangirls are modern legends.

Now, like I said, I'm not a yaoi fan, so I could be dead wrong, but I think a lot of it comes down to picking a hot male character and putting him in a situation that makes him a sensitive guy. In the case of Bella and Edward, the person Edward cares about the most, who causes him to behave in a romantic way, is, well, Bella. In Kingdom Hearts II, it is Axel who attracts lots of fangirls, and who is the person who brings out the best in Axel? Roxas. Sometimes I wonder if things would've been different had Axel's best friend been Namine or Larxene. If he'd been extra-sensitive around either girl, and gone out of his way to show how much he cared about them, I'll bet Larxel or AkuNami would've been MUCH more popular, and Roxas would've simply remained a friend at best.

But then, when you really stop and think about it, who else was Axel supposed to be friends with? He doesn't have a heart, nor do any of the other people he associates with on a regular basis. Emotions are important for a real friendship, and the only two Nobodies who seemed really in touch with that were Roxas and Namine, probably because of their special connections to Sora and Kairi. Technically, Namine was Axel's prisoner- not the best grounds for forming a friendship. In stark contrast, Axel's job with Roxas was to show him around and help him get used to the Organization. Heck, his whole job, right from the start, was to practically be Roxas' friend! It's almost a no-brainer compared to the other characters Axel interacts with.

Well, that's my opinion anyways, and I'm probably preaching to the choir. As much as I like certain potential pairings in the franchise, I'm starting to hope that they stick with the same concept that's been in the previous games- just have everyone be friends.

I'm not a yaoi fan either, but I don't really mind them if they suddenly pop up in a book (why stop reading a amazing story you were loving just because someone inside happens to be gay? o_O), and as for animé, I don't really watch anything yaoi either when it revolves around the genre (I know they exist, I'm not turned off by it and going to boycott it or anything, but at the same time, I don't see them). But like others that I like, for example, as I said, Card Captor Sakura, Sailor Moon, or Tsubasa Chronicle, the yaoi in there is so soft, and really vague, and is not in your face, or they need to touch each other. Is just sweet, and nothing too outward, yet enough to know that they like each other, you know? I appreciate that transition, it makes it easier to move along for those who feel uncomfortable. That's what I was talking about.

I think that's a good point, about Roxas bringing the emotions out of Axel. Is the same way people view Sora and Riku ever since he got on his knees and cried, and they hugged in the novels two times. Kairi is already in need of some development, and with that weakness resting on her, and the fact that compared to Sora's reunion to Riku, her moment with Sora was lackluster (and it makes people, even non-yaio fans, question just how much exactly Sora really does like Kairi, even with the clues at hand). Again, I blame this all on Nomura, who appears to lack any real romance with girls, and the fact that like three of them (if Xion really is, and Aqua is kind of a symbolism of her) relate to Kairi instead of building her established character to be better. The only one that's not related to her in any way is Larxene, and she was a minor role with minor scenes in terms of KH universe plot. I just don't know why the guy can't step up, or if he is too revolved around fan service that he forgets about everything else that should be important. If there was Larxel or AkuNami, I'm sure the popularity would've risen. Think about it in this way. Larxel is the most popular het pairing there is as of now (which isn't saying much compared to the overabundance of yaoi -_-, and the fact that Larxene is the only one close to his age who he interacted with), if they actually gave them a story, a sort of build-up, and to prove that, Axel can definitely care for her, AkuRoku would probably be head to head with that (Naminé is actually more with Roxas, even if Axel shows he does care for her. Their pairing had won the hearts of the fandom, and that's what you'll see the most. I mean, Sora in CoM showed he cared for Naminé, and the interaction was sweet, but you don't see a lot of Sonami fics. Sora goes with Kairi, and Naminé goes to her partner, Roxas. I'm just saying it the way it is). The thing is, there would be no doubt in my mind, that if Larxel was more canon, that it would cause a definite rift between the AkuRoku (yaoi) fans and AkuRaku (het) fans XD.

I have explained before, that their interactions really made me interested. These are two freaking twisted people here, with almost the same personality, and it would've been, in my opinion, amazing to explore and see a very love/hate progression, not a fairytale. Like, they would represent a real adult relationship, though while being more like Mr. and Mrs. Smith xDD. Come on, it fits them. You don't see them kicking each other's @sses, then end up making hot, sweet love suddenly? xDD (well, not sex, but...you know..) The thing is, I don't understand why Nomura made Larxene flirt with Axel this way in the first place. In the GBA one, sure, she sounded flirty (with everyone though), and once she's in 3D, you see her hands all over him only. It left me pondering just what was the point, to show he's hot and sexy in-game or something, and is not just our imagination?

In my opinion, if Axel tried, I'm sure the members would have been friends with him. There was Demyx, for instance. Xigbar seems cool, and is shown speaking to Demyx in the novels. Larxene was already cool with Axel. I just think that in terms of plot, it was just discarded. As you said, his job was to be friends with him from the beginning. Probably to make the friendship with Roxas more important? Or not to make it less meaningful? Kind of feels contrived in that aspect.

But again, that never happened. Both Axel and Riku needed someone to at least present that they can go for girls, and behave the same way around them, or even a bit different on a more romantic level. I don't really get what the hell should be so hard about this that Nomura can't do it. Fear of losing the fangirls? As I stated once, it doesn't have to break a trio, really. In animé, like Naruto, it works, and the fact that Naruto likes Sakura, or Sakura likes Sasuke, doesn't stop the fangirls for pairing what they like. The difference between them and the KH fandom, is that since there is proof that Naruto likes females and whatnot, and goes out of his way to help them, and cares for others just as much, they know Naruto/Sasuke are not really canon, and even JOKE, yes, joke around about it that they should be together cause they obviously lurve each other with all the hints, (because they do have some "yaoi" moments, kind of like when Axel was dying, but worst), but they know it's not true. It's their preference, though, and they write about it. Yet, in terms of it, both the het and yaoi are pretty equal, with the het probably reigning more, or vice-versa, but they do have a balance. It doesn't change anything, and the fangirls can still support their favor while making room for het. In the KH fanfics, though, and pictures, there's probably, in one page, a amount of yaoi fanfiction, while two or three of them might be het, and that's if it is even GOOD, well written het. That's what I DESPISE. It's like there is no more space for het and it's all yaoi, which makes me even wonder or decide at times why the hell I am still reading, and trying to find one het fic.

With the way Nomura is making it, I keep wondering if he's gay himself too. Seriously. It can explain his favoritism to zippers...

Is a shame, and I doubt that's ever going to change, especially with the amount of attractive guys so much in one damn game. The total of original females is five. Olette is very minor, and didn't have much screen time, and can only pop up whenever they head to Twilight Town. While Larxene was awesome, and everyone likes her spunk, she died in one side game, which was fully retarded. Xion is hinted to die as well after one game (man, the girls in Org. XIII are surely unlucky). Aqua, well...with what we know at the present, will also only appear in one game. Naminé is unknown at this point about the future, and then there's Kairi. Two of these females, like Olette and Larxene, didn't go in-depth. Naminé is loved, and has development, so that's one that's useful and has much more purpose. Kairi, in turn, doesn't have proper development, which is weird, considering she's the lead female, and is disliked. Aqua looks promising, and what should've been Kairi in the first place.

Larxene was memorable. Naminé is the one who has grown like a character should have. And Aqua or Xion has yet to be seen.

Now let's take the males. Sora, Riku, Roxas, The Xehanorts/Xemnas, Terra, Ven, Axel, Demyx, Zexion, Vexen, Xigbar, Saïx, Marluxia, Lexaeus, Luxord, Xaldin, Hayner, and Pence. The beginning, like the three keywielding males, are extremely popular, as well as Axel, Demyx, and Zexion, in terms of looks and fangirls, so they get the most yaoi. The rest of the male Organization are favored and just as memorable and liked as Larxene.

Vexen and Larxene laughed when Xion was introduced? Where did it say that?

I know that, in the end, he'll be more focused on the events of Castle Oblivion, but I'd be very surprised if he showed absolutely no initial curiousity when Roxas joined.

I believe that after Jump Festa, there was the trailer (the one that was closed and private) that actually showed the Organization's reactions to Xion, it was noted in a magazine or blog. Don't you remember? It was something along the lines of, Larxene and Vexen laugh, Marluxia and Lexaeus frown, or look angry, Axel has a hand on his mouth (though I think it was his usual position, if you see the rotation of the chairs back in KH2, he has a hand over his mouth), and Roxas has a look of confusion and curiosity on his face.

EDIT: Here it is: OoF! THERE IT IS!

• Each Organization member displays strange reactions upon seeing the 14th member. Xemnas seems to be proud, Vexen and Larxene laugh, Lexaeus and Marluxia frown, and Axel and Roxas display confusion, surprise, and anger at times.

Well, at least we know they shouldn't screw up Axel's voice! :)

Axel's voice is old news. Like they were really going to screw that one up. And there's no reason to get another voice actor either. Quinton seems to love playing Axel.

However, the rest of the members are new, and I find myself interested and concerned on how they will sound.

Well, to each his own, I suppose. At this point, I couldn't imagine anyone else voicing Sora. Then again, I'm very rarely unhappy with how a character sounds in the KH series, I even liked KH2's Aerith.

Really? People despised KH2 Aerith, which I'm sure you know. I'm not saying Haley is bad, I'm just saying his voice comes off a bit retarded now. I liked him much better when he was younger.

Good point. I could see that all happening. But seeing as how they talked and ate ice cream together every single day, they'd need something to talk about, and eventually Roxas will have to 'fess up, based on what we saw in KH2.

I never really denied he would fess up, though. Axel seems aware of his train of thoughts indefinitely.

Muhahahaha...

If it's me you're worried about, than worry no more. The Org_42 that Larxene attacked was a fake that Vexen made. He saw how unpopular I was with Larxene and wanted some revenge against her. Personally, I thought it was a dumb idea until I saw what happened...yikes...

Well, it seems that it was killed. You're still imprisoned, and once I told Larxene, she was satisfied with it (she's back to her Axel plushies). She was going to "play" with you in the cell for her amusement, yet, I denied her, saying that you're not weak to pain, and it won't be as enjoyable as, let's say...smacking people around. I don't think she believed me, but she had better things to do.

Why do you even have that lever?!

For certain...purposes.

>.>.

*cough*

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

If there was Larxel or AkuNami, I'm sure the popularity would've risen. Think about it in this way. Larxel is the most popular het pairing there is as of now (which isn't saying much compared to the overabundance of yaoi -_-, and the fact that Larxene is the only one close to his age who he interacted with), if they actually gave them a story, a sort of build-up, and to prove that, Axel can definitely care for her, AkuRoku would probably be head to head with that (Naminé is actually more with Roxas, even if Axel shows he does care for her. Their pairing had won the hearts of the fandom, and that's what you'll see the most. I mean, Sora in CoM showed he cared for Naminé, and the interaction was sweet, but you don't see a lot of Sonami fics. Sora goes with Kairi, and Naminé goes to her partner, Roxas. I'm just saying it the way it is). The thing is, there would be no doubt in my mind, that if Larxel was more canon, that it would cause a definite rift between the AkuRoku (yaoi) fans and AkuRaku (het) fans XD.

I guess what I should've made clear was the part about Axel being best friends with someone else, not Roxas. If they had kept it to a mentor/mentee relationship, it probably wouldn't have caught on as much, especially if Axel showed a sensitive side around another character.

Now that I think about, the only way they've ever showed Larxel, it's with Axel and Larxene flirting and playing mind-games with each other, a love-hate relationship, like you said. And I could be wrong, but I don't think that type of pairing is especially popular with fangirls. It's the fact that this bad guy openly admits that he would miss Roxas that makes the pairing popular. Not the sarcastic banter with Larxene.

I have explained before, that their interactions really made me interested. These are two freaking twisted people here, with almost the same personality, and it would've been, in my opinion, amazing to explore and see a very love/hate progression, not a fairytale. Like, they would represent a real adult relationship, though while being more like Mr. and Mrs. Smith xDD. Come on, it fits them. You don't see them kicking each other's @sses, then end up making hot, sweet love suddenly? xDD (well, not sex, but...you know..) The thing is, I don't understand why Nomura made Larxene flirt with Axel this way in the first place. In the GBA one, sure, she sounded flirty (with everyone though), and once she's in 3D, you see her hands all over him only. It left me pondering just what was the point, to show he's hot and sexy in-game or something, and is not just our imagination?

And like I said before, if they'd explore their relationship and Larxene's character more, I'd like the pairing better. Maybe not quite how you're suggesting it, because they ARE technically Disney characters. :) But it would be interesting if, say, Axel brought out the good side in her, and realized how insecure she really was.

In my opinion, if Axel tried, I'm sure the members would have been friends with him. There was Demyx, for instance. Xigbar seems cool, and is shown speaking to Demyx in the novels. Larxene was already cool with Axel. I just think that in terms of plot, it was just discarded. As you said, his job was to be friends with him from the beginning. Probably to make the friendship with Roxas more important? Or not to make it less meaningful? Kind of feels contrived in that aspect.

There's also the question of whether or not he wants to be friends with them. I could see Demyx getting on his nerves, though I love the "trio" fanfics out there. Also, I think Roxas changed him. At first, he didn't see the point in getting friendly with the others, because he believed that they didn't have hearts. But then when he was ordered to supervise Roxas, he started enjoying his task and began hanging out with him when it wasn't necessary, thus creating their friendship.

But again, that never happened. Both Axel and Riku needed someone to at least present that they can go for girls, and behave the same way around them, or even a bit different on a more romantic level.

It's not that they never interact with other people, it's just that their relationships with Roxas and Sora, respectively, are emphasized more.

As I stated once, it doesn't have to break a trio, really. In animé, like Naruto, it works, and the fact that Naruto likes Sakura, or Sakura likes Sasuke, doesn't stop the fangirls for pairing what they like. The difference between them and the KH fandom, is that since there is proof that Naruto likes females and whatnot, and goes out of his way to help them, and cares for others just as much, they know Naruto/Sasuke are not really canon, and even JOKE, yes, joke around about it that they should be together cause they obviously lurve each other with all the hints, (because they do have some "yaoi" moments, kind of like when Axel was dying, but worst), but they know it's not true. It's their preference, though, and they write about it. Yet, in terms of it, both the het and yaoi are pretty equal, with the het probably reigning more, or vice-versa, but they do have a balance. It doesn't change anything, and the fangirls can still support their favor while making room for het. In the KH fanfics, though, and pictures, there's probably, in one page, a amount of yaoi fanfiction, while two or three of them might be het, and that's if it is even GOOD, well written het. That's what I DESPISE. It's like there is no more space for het and it's all yaoi, which makes me even wonder or decide at times why the hell I am still reading, and trying to find one het fic.

There's definitely plenty of good, well-written fics out there that aren't yaoi, the trouble is that they're hard to find. That's part of why I started shipping crack pairings, because they're different and don't have to involve yaoi. It's also less of a hassle in terms of shipping wars, because every Axel/Aerith fan knows that this pairing will become canon a few days after pigs learn how to fly.

Huh, I don't remember that at all, but it was great to read, thanks! Hmm, Xion's not exactly getting a warm welcoming commitee, is she? I wonder how they all reacted to Roxas?

Axel's voice is old news. Like they were really going to screw that one up. And there's no reason to get another voice actor either. Quinton seems to love playing Axel.

However, the rest of the members are new, and I find myself interested and concerned on how they will sound.

Me too. It'll be hard to find someone who can replace Vexen and his crazy, psychotic laugh.

Well, it seems that it was killed. You're still imprisoned, and once I told Larxene, she was satisfied with it (she's back to her Axel plushies). She was going to "play" with you in the cell for her amusement, yet, I denied her, saying that you're not weak to pain, and it won't be as enjoyable as, let's say...smacking people around. I don't think she believed me, but she had better things to do.

Well, she shouldn't take it out on me; I have no control over what my former replica does. She should know that from watching Repliku in action.

So...can I come out now?

For certain...purposes.

>.>.

*cough*

On second thought...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I guess what I should've made clear was the part about Axel being best friends with someone else, not Roxas. If they had kept it to a mentor/mentee relationship, it probably wouldn't have caught on as much, especially if Axel showed a sensitive side around another character.

Now that I think about, the only way they've ever showed Larxel, it's with Axel and Larxene flirting and playing mind-games with each other, a love-hate relationship, like you said. And I could be wrong, but I don't think that type of pairing is especially popular with fangirls. It's the fact that this bad guy openly admits that he would miss Roxas that makes the pairing popular. Not the sarcastic banter with Larxene.

I suppose then, with that sort of "friends with someone else", and shows he cares, Naminé is one. To think, it was in the novels, and they even touch hands for awhile when she gives him ice cream (the book illustrates that his hand was cold). And yet, fangirls think is a more AkuRoku/SoRiku oriented, completely ignoring the fact that this specific scene between Axel and Naminé can be viewed as somewhat being romantic. Can't forget about Axel waking up in Naminé's lap after being knoced out by Saïx's attack.

It's kind of funny, actually. I could use that, and all that we've talked about in a argument against AkuRoku. This definitely states the fact that any pairing is our preference, and Nomura will let fans think what they like. If only he didn't give two males many touching scenes, that would work better, because really...

As for Larxel being hated as a love/hate relationship, with the flirting, of course, fangirls of Axel won't be thrilled. Hell, they freaked over Re: CoM, so imagine if it was constant. But, I've seen that, if a pairing is well developed, and it shows that one cares over the other, and vice-versa (because, while it will be a love/hate relationship, to make it meaningful, they need to present both having a sort of affection to make up for the "hate" side), it becomes more acceptable. I have witnessed it on my own, and when they say they hate it when *insert girl* touched him, or whatnot, it's mostly playing around. Unless, they hate her character, cause then, well, is not joking xD. This is also something to consider. Axel is loved, but we have to take in Larxene's development into consideration. Usually, I think she would be more darker in terms of progress, and I doubt she'll let her besh mode end, yet people love her for that anyway (while the Kairi hate is focused on this forum only, Larxene love is spreaded). Anyway, the point is, if Larxel is to work, they need to give growth to the two characters individually, as well as together. Love/hate relationship are extremely popular, let me tell you. I could name shows and animé where they just love it.

So, if it did happen, I wouldn't be too worried of a negative reaction.

And like I said before, if they'd explore their relationship and Larxene's character more, I'd like the pairing better. Maybe not quite how you're suggesting it, because they ARE technically Disney characters. :) But it would be interesting if, say, Axel brought out the good side in her, and realized how insecure she really was.

But I still converted you, right? >.>

Lol! Well, I don't mean that far, but you know, hot chemistry, where that every time they are on screen you feel the tension and the desire for each other even when they are arguing or so. But yes, that's something that's good for Larxel, for Larxene to be herself more around him. However, if he did go through what he did in CoM, there will be some major problems of trust, and Larxene is not easy and very high maintenance. Gawd, they had such potential D:. Larxene had so much potential.

There's also the question of whether or not he wants to be friends with them. I could see Demyx getting on his nerves, though I love the "trio" fanfics out there. Also, I think Roxas changed him. At first, he didn't see the point in getting friendly with the others, because he believed that they didn't have hearts. But then when he was ordered to supervise Roxas, he started enjoying his task and began hanging out with him when it wasn't necessary, thus creating their friendship.

It's relative, but there were people there that weren't like Saïx, or Xaldin, and who were very outgoing, and actually kind, so the fact that he could gain a companionship if he attempted it is still present. Roxas, it seems, will interact with all the members, supposedly, so it will be cool to see if he likes anyone in particular.

It's not that they never interact with other people, it's just that their relationships with Roxas and Sora, respectively, are emphasized more.

A little too much, if you ask me.

There's definitely plenty of good, well-written fics out there that aren't yaoi, the trouble is that they're hard to find. That's part of why I started shipping crack pairings, because they're different and don't have to involve yaoi. It's also less of a hassle in terms of shipping wars, because every Axel/Aerith fan knows that this pairing will become canon a few days after pigs learn how to fly.

Yes, I know, but at times, I still wonder why I bother. A good, well written fanfic that's a het is usually a gem these days.

Huh, I don't remember that at all, but it was great to read, thanks! Hmm, Xion's not exactly getting a warm welcoming commitee, is she? I wonder how they all reacted to Roxas?

From what the scans say, they greeted Roxas quite well. I mean, they did introduce him, and they introduced themselves to him, and I haven't seen nor heard any negative reaction as the one Xion got.

Me too. It'll be hard to find someone who can replace Vexen and his crazy, psychotic laugh.

*shiver*

xD

Well, she shouldn't take it out on me; I have no control over what my former replica does. She should know that from watching Repliku in action.

So...can I come out now?

Hmm. Depends. It seems you have not learned your lesson in fully accepting Larxel from the post above. You see, you have to be careful with what you say>D. I think, is time for more brainwashing.

*turns everything back on*

On second thought...

>3

Organization_42

Awards

I suppose then, with that sort of "friends with someone else", and shows he cares, Naminé is one. To think, it was in the novels, and they even touch hands for awhile when she gives him ice cream (the book illustrates that his hand was cold). And yet, fangirls think is a more AkuRoku/SoRiku oriented, completely ignoring the fact that this specific scene between Axel and Naminé can be viewed as somewhat being romantic. Can't forget about Axel waking up in Naminé's lap after being knoced out by Saïx's attack.

I. Love. That. Scene.

It's just hilarious, because Namine is so relieved that he survived a deadly attack, and all Axel can think about is how awkward it is that his head's in her lap!

It's hard to figure out how Axel feels about Namine, based on the novels. I think he likes having someone there as company, but he also finds her irritating because Namine keeps bringing up painful subjects like Roxas and their lack of hearts. Yet he knows that everything she says to him is true. As for Namine, I couldn't help but wonder if she had a bit of a "celebrity crush" on Axel. Not that she was in love with him the way she loved Sora and possibly Roxas, but she's always looking out for him and she definitely seems to like him.

They'd make for a cute pairing if she wasn't so much younger than him!

It's kind of funny, actually. I could use that, and all that we've talked about in a argument against AkuRoku. This definitely states the fact that any pairing is our preference, and Nomura will let fans think what they like. If only he didn't give two males many touching scenes, that would work better, because really...

As for Larxel being hated as a love/hate relationship, with the flirting, of course, fangirls of Axel won't be thrilled. Hell, they freaked over Re: CoM, so imagine if it was constant. But, I've seen that, if a pairing is well developed, and it shows that one cares over the other, and vice-versa (because, while it will be a love/hate relationship, to make it meaningful, they need to present both having a sort of affection to make up for the "hate" side), it becomes more acceptable. I have witnessed it on my own, and when they say they hate it when *insert girl* touched him, or whatnot, it's mostly playing around. Unless, they hate her character, cause then, well, is not joking xD. This is also something to consider. Axel is loved, but we have to take in Larxene's development into consideration. Usually, I think she would be more darker in terms of progress, and I doubt she'll let her besh mode end, yet people love her for that anyway (while the Kairi hate is focused on this forum only, Larxene love is spreaded). Anyway, the point is, if Larxel is to work, they need to give growth to the two characters individually, as well as together. Love/hate relationship are extremely popular, let me tell you. I could name shows and animé where they just love it.

You're right, and I'm sure it would be popular in it's own way, just not in the same way and with the same intensity as the AkuRoku shippers, because it's a different type of relationship.

But I still converted you, right? >.>

Lol! Well, I don't mean that far, but you know, hot chemistry, where that every time they are on screen you feel the tension and the desire for each other even when they are arguing or so. But yes, that's something that's good for Larxel, for Larxene to be herself more around him. However, if he did go through what he did in CoM, there will be some major problems of trust, and Larxene is not easy and very high maintenance. Gawd, they had such potential D:. Larxene had so much potential.

It would've been interesting to see her survive Castle Oblivion, and then have them rebuild their relationship over the course of that time before Roxas left. I wonder how she would've reacted when he eventually betrayed and left the Organization for real?

At least we're getting to see English cutscenes of Larxene and Axel in Re:CoM! :)

It's relative, but there were people there that weren't like Saïx, or Xaldin, and who were very outgoing, and actually kind, so the fact that he could gain a companionship if he attempted it is still present. Roxas, it seems, will interact with all the members, supposedly, so it will be cool to see if he likes anyone in particular.

I'd say Demyx and Xigbar are the most likely bets for the reasons we've already discussed. Maybe Xion, depending on her character. Saix and Xaldin seem too cold, Xemnas, Marluxia, and Zexion are too wrapped up in their individual schemes, Vexen is, well, Vexen, and Lexaeus and Luxord act like they don't really care. Maybe Larxene, but she's too preoccupied with Axel! :D

Yes, I know, but at times, I still wonder why I bother. A good, well written fanfic that's a het is usually a gem these days.

Even harder to find is friendship fics. Which is ironic, since the game is all about friendships.

From what the scans say, they greeted Roxas quite well. I mean, they did introduce him, and they introduced themselves to him, and I haven't seen nor heard any negative reaction as the one Xion got.

Ah, so the Organization is sexist. ;)

*shiver*

xD

LOL, I love Vexen's annoying, weird voice. It just suits him and his personality!

Hmm. Depends. It seems you have not learned your lesson in fully accepting Larxel from the post above. You see, you have to be careful with what you say>D. I think, is time for more brainwashing.

*turns everything back on*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Larxene, shut up. It's really not that funny.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm thinking of locking this club, lately D:. What do you think? No one's been active but the two of us....

I. Love. That. Scene.

It's just hilarious, because Namine is so relieved that he survived a deadly attack, and all Axel can think about is how awkward it is that his head's in her lap!

It's hard to figure out how Axel feels about Namine, based on the novels. I think he likes having someone there as company, but he also finds her irritating because Namine keeps bringing up painful subjects like Roxas and their lack of hearts. Yet he knows that everything she says to him is true. As for Namine, I couldn't help but wonder if she had a bit of a "celebrity crush" on Axel. Not that she was in love with him the way she loved Sora and possibly Roxas, but she's always looking out for him and she definitely seems to like him.

They'd make for a cute pairing if she wasn't so much younger than him!

Well, in his place, I'll be awkward too. I mean, he was in Naminé's lap, for pete's sake xD. Well, at least this is somehow prove that he isn't a pedophile. Man, I find it ironic how the novels have contradictory statements to AkuRoku. Minus, Axel's emoness without his Rokusasu.

What I got from Axel to Naminé in the novels, is that, while there staying together to probably relieve both their loneliness, Axel, with being with her most of the time, warmed up in the end. I don't know who could ever hate that girl. And I never remember him getting irritated with Naminé other than when she mentioned that he was lonely because Roxas wasn't here, and he denied it. Otherwise, concerning the heart, he seems to question it, rather than be mad. I don't think he was ever, truly annoyed with her.

I don't think she had a" celebrity" crush either, sorry to say. Their scenes came out way too sweet and "aww" worthy in the way a big brother is to his little sister to be ruined by such romantic tensions (when saying before that you think that feelings or love that doesn't equate to romance is better for you, and is more important and meaningful, you sure do appear to pair Axel a lot in some way, and give him romantic mentions, which, totally contradicts that). I don't know, I just got that big brotherly vibe, like how she gave him ice cream before they parted (even with the touch of hands, I think it was more of a bittersweet atmosphere because of what happens after, especially when it was described his hands were cold), and said that they will meet again, How he protected her, and how he seems playful with her in a "adult and little kid" sort of way. And how she is worried about him and relates to him. The novels, basically, made them bond for that time. Is that, the interaction didn't feel to me like a "celebrity crush", or else, her actions would've been different. Yes, they would've been different. Not in the "I'm impressed" by him, but rather, more self-conscious. Naminé just seemed to care about him as she does everyone else, some more so than others, but still, is in her personality. That's why I like her so much. She can get along with anyone.

Even Larxene, if you've seen Re: CoM, didn't "toy" with her as she has the chance to. Sure, she touched her and taunted, but, hell, she could've done much worse, and would be more cruel. Wouldn't you think? I thought what she was doing was waaay too tame for her. Instead, when we got to Reverse/Rebirth and saw her keeping watch, they got into boy conversations, to put it plainly xP. In a odd, Larxene way, but she seems not to understand why Naminé shouldn't be happy that she's having Sora all to her own. Of course, there's no doubt she used this to fuel Naminé, but it almost...I don't know, is so weird, lol. It just gave off something that Larxene might actually...care for someone, if given the chance. I guess she does ache for female companionship.

You should watch that scene. It almost feels normal, and Naminé doesn't seem to be scared of her, as she interrupted back calmly, and Larxene didn't react negatively. This could be why Naminé had more courage in that scene to get in front of a furious Larxene and asking her to stop. I couldn't see her doing that if she didn't believe that Larxene might (especially with the way she spoke and her expression, that appeared as if she was waiting for what would do), even just a little, be able to see clearly if she can get through to her.

Anyway, by the end, Naminé lost all brownie points with Larxene, as she blamed her for being a part for ruining everything. It doesn't really matter now, but I found it interesting.

You're right, and I'm sure it would be popular in it's own way, just not in the same way and with the same intensity as the AkuRoku shippers, because it's a different type of relationship.

Oh, you mean the yaoi? Cute guy pairings can do that.

It would've been interesting to see her survive Castle Oblivion, and then have them rebuild their relationship over the course of that time before Roxas left. I wonder how she would've reacted when he eventually betrayed and left the Organization for real?

At least we're getting to see English cutscenes of Larxene and Axel in Re:CoM! :)

Lol xD, you keep mentioning the English Re: CoM.

For some reason, if she did survive, I wouldn't see her back in the Organization, which I'm sure you're aware of (she'd either be a wanderer, or become friends with Naminé, cause honestly, I doubt they'd keep her a wanderer, and if planned, would stick her with someone. Plus, another reason how she can keep in touch with events), and, before Castle Oblivion happened, she and Axel should've had a connection by that time to make the relationship, if there would've been, to make sense. The behind the scenes will be the struggle after the betrayal (while maybe finding someone who she can trust), and I don't see Larxie being very...forgiving >.>.In fact, this is where the "dark" side of the pair will be in.

Honestly, I don't know xD.

A spy?

I'd say Demyx and Xigbar are the most likely bets for the reasons we've already discussed. Maybe Xion, depending on her character. Saix and Xaldin seem too cold, Xemnas, Marluxia, and Zexion are too wrapped up in their individual schemes, Vexen is, well, Vexen, and Lexaeus and Luxord act like they don't really care. Maybe Larxene, but she's too preoccupied with Axel! :D

See? He chooses not to. It might not have made him feel in the way Roxas does, which he and Naminé questions if it was because he had a Heart, but there were options.

I'm curious to see Larxene's relations, but I doubt we'll see them. Of course, more Axel and his scene hogging. Seriously. At least, is more about Xion now, but there isn't doubt in my mind that he'll be tagging way too much. Honestly, I wonder if 358/2 Days will end up surprising me at all in terms of screen time, cause everything I predicted has come true.

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised.

Ah, so the Organization is sexist. ;)

Not really.

Larxene dislikes her too ;). Or well, is not more of dislike for the members, yet, they don't know her.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Larxene, shut up. It's really not that funny.

Hurf? What's funny?

Organization_42

Awards

I'm thinking of locking this club, lately D:. What do you think? No one's been active but the two of us....

I think it's our Conversation Domination that's the problem. :) Instead of locking it, maybe we should just cut down on the size of our posts, and keep the discussion to the topic questions. It's not that I don't like having these civilized debates with you, but maybe if we start going down this road again, we could just PM each other our comments and reserve the question-related stuff for the actual club. And maybe you could add new Axel discussion questions more often, that seems to be when everyone responds the most.

Well, in his place, I'll be awkward too. I mean, he was in Naminé's lap, for pete's sake xD. Well, at least this is somehow prove that he isn't a pedophile. Man, I find it ironic how the novels have contradictory statements to AkuRoku. Minus, Axel's emoness without his Rokusasu.

I know, right? I blame it all on his death speech, which, though touching, made it seem like he was incapable of functioning without Roxas. Whereas the novels showed that while he really missed Roxas, he also understood he had bigger problems on his hands, like, say, certain death. He knew he couldn't afford to have an extended angst session, which may have been part of the reason why he snapped at Namine.

(when saying before that you think that feelings or love that doesn't equate to romance is better for you, and is more important and meaningful, you sure do appear to pair Axel a lot in some way, and give him romantic mentions, which, totally contradicts that).

Not really. I never said I liked Aku/Nami, nor do I expect them to pair up, I just thought she might have been a little awe-struck by him (and I'm not even sure if that's the right word choice, oh well), especially because he's saved her a couple of times. As for the other times I've paired Axel up with other girls, well, you know as well as I do that I didn't think Larxel worked in the games, and I'm still not sure they could pull it off. It's better left for fanfiction. Axel/Xion was more of a concept I threw out there, I have no idea whether it would work or not. As of now, after reading the newest trailer description, I'd prefer if she was just friends with Roxas and Axel.

Ironically, the only Axel pairing that I could seriously see working in both the games and fanfiction is Axel/Aerith, and I know it's never going to happen. I don't know why, I just think they would click.

Oh, and of course: Axel/KH Insider Fan Club. The pairing to end all pairings.

I know it looks like I'm contradicting myself, but for me, pairings are fun to imagine, not something I actually want to see in the games (save for a few). I prefer the games' theme of friendship.

I don't know, I just got that big brotherly vibe, like how she gave him ice cream before they parted (even with the touch of hands, I think it was more of a bittersweet atmosphere because of what happens after, especially when it was described his hands were cold), and said that they will meet again, How he protected her, and how he seems playful with her in a "adult and little kid" sort of way. And how she is worried about him and relates to him. The novels, basically, made them bond for that time. Is that, the interaction didn't feel to me like a "celebrity crush", or else, her actions would've been different. Yes, they would've been different. Not in the "I'm impressed" by him, but rather, more self-conscious. Naminé just seemed to care about him as she does everyone else, some more so than others, but still, is in her personality. That's why I like her so much. She can get along with anyone.

You're probably right, though I saw the big brother/little sister relationship more with Riku and Namine.

Even Larxene, if you've seen Re: CoM, didn't "toy" with her as she has the chance to. Sure, she touched her and taunted, but, hell, she could've done much worse, and would be more cruel. Wouldn't you think? I thought what she was doing was waaay too tame for her. Instead, when we got to Reverse/Rebirth and saw her keeping watch, they got into boy conversations, to put it plainly xP. In a odd, Larxene way, but she seems not to understand why Naminé shouldn't be happy that she's having Sora all to her own. Of course, there's no doubt she used this to fuel Naminé, but it almost...I don't know, is so weird, lol. It just gave off something that Larxene might actually...care for someone, if given the chance. I guess she does ache for female companionship.

That is interesting. I'll have to watch that again, the only reason why I haven't is because it's in Reverse/Rebirth, and it might not have subtitles.

For some reason, if she did survive, I wouldn't see her back in the Organization, which I'm sure you're aware of (she'd either be a wanderer, or become friends with Naminé, cause honestly, I doubt they'd keep her a wanderer, and if planned, would stick her with someone. Plus, another reason how she can keep in touch with events), and, before Castle Oblivion happened, she and Axel should've had a connection by that time to make the relationship, if there would've been, to make sense. The behind the scenes will be the struggle after the betrayal (while maybe finding someone who she can trust), and I don't see Larxie being very...forgiving >.>.In fact, this is where the "dark" side of the pair will be in.

It would've been interesting, that's for sure. I'm thinking she would have wandered (seeing as how she normally doesn't trust people and got burned by the person she did let in), possibly plotting revenge, and Axel, meanwhile, would choose not to reveal that she was still alive. And then maybe she'd start trying to find Axel when he was alone so she could pick him off, but one thing would lead to another and then they'd both be helping each other when he left too.

See? He chooses not to. It might not have made him feel in the way Roxas does, which he and Naminé questions if it was because he had a Heart, but there were options.

I'm curious to see Larxene's relations, but I doubt we'll see them. Of course, more Axel and his scene hogging. Seriously. At least, is more about Xion now, but there isn't doubt in my mind that he'll be tagging way too much. Honestly, I wonder if 358/2 Days will end up surprising me at all in terms of screen time, cause everything I predicted has come true.

And now it looks like Xion was friends with Roxas and Axel, but something went wrong.

I'm really starting to like her, btw. We may have another well-developed girl character on our hands!

Not really.

Larxene dislikes her too ;). Or well, is not more of dislike for the members, yet, they don't know her.

Gah, I forgot Larxene.

Hurf? What's funny?

The fact that I'm stuck watching scenes of her and Axel and getting brainwashed, while she's free to do whatever her little non-existent heart desires! :cursing:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I think it's our Conversation Domination that's the problem. :) Instead of locking it, maybe we should just cut down on the size of our posts, and keep the discussion to the topic questions. It's not that I don't like having these civilized debates with you, but maybe if we start going down this road again, we could just PM each other our comments and reserve the question-related stuff for the actual club. And maybe you could add new Axel discussion questions more often, that seems to be when everyone responds the most.

Well, I don't think our Conversation Domination has that much power xD. People did respond in between sometimes. I suppose, I rather prefer them here, but if that's the way it is, then I don't see why not. Though, I can't think of any topics at the moment for Axel ^^;. So far, we got pairings down, and what's your favorite Axel (CoM or KH2, though we might 358/2 Days now), and...we got favorite Axel feature, right? Though not many answered to that...

I know, right? I blame it all on his death speech, which, though touching, made it seem like he was incapable of functioning without Roxas. Whereas the novels showed that while he really missed Roxas, he also understood he had bigger problems on his hands, like, say, certain death. He knew he couldn't afford to have an extended angst session, which may have been part of the reason why he snapped at Namine.

I really think his death speech was what ultimately spawned all the shiz we see on now. I mean, okay, he says he'll miss him when he was leaving, all fine and dandy. And he's his best friend. But when that came out of his mouth as he was dying, I literally facepalmed. I think that was another thing that ruined it for me. I never did think that it was because of his problems that is more anti-AkuRoku, is because there are moments when he shows everything doesn't revolve around Roxas, and in that, I mean, personal human interaction.

Not really. I never said I liked Aku/Nami, nor do I expect them to pair up, I just thought she might have been a little awe-struck by him (and I'm not even sure if that's the right word choice, oh well), especially because he's saved her a couple of times. As for the other times I've paired Axel up with other girls, well, you know as well as I do that I didn't think Larxel worked in the games, and I'm still not sure they could pull it off. It's better left for fanfiction. Axel/Xion was more of a concept I threw out there, I have no idea whether it would work or not. As of now, after reading the newest trailer description, I'd prefer if she was just friends with Roxas and Axel.

Ironically, the only Axel pairing that I could seriously see working in both the games and fanfiction is Axel/Aerith, and I know it's never going to happen. I don't know why, I just think they would click.

Oh, and of course: Axel/KH Insider Fan Club. The pairing to end all pairings.

I know it looks like I'm contradicting myself, but for me, pairings are fun to imagine, not something I actually want to see in the games (save for a few). I prefer the games' theme of friendship.

*brainwashes more for the Larxel comment* Axene is my OTP for Axel, mostly because from what I've seen, they could've been fun, in terms of their personalities, especially since everything in KH is so pure and so agonizingly sweet. It would be more of a touch of reality, instead of a fairtytale. I do see them work a lot, mostly because fanfiction writers have gotten them together within their personalities (some more than others, which are the ones I find amazing, I could see Axel or Larxene doing what they do), and not out of character, while at the same time, making sense. If they can accomplish that, then is not farfetched for it to in the game. It just never happened, or it wasn't given a chance except some minor things that Nomura had to add in for some reason, or Watanabe, which I still don't understand what was the point of the flirting. It would've been better if she could've done so with Marluxia, because that was nothing but, false hope, and too much playing around.

I don't really see Axel/Aerith as much as you do, mostly because I'm used to her loving Cloud, or interacting with his emo butt, and because I don't think it would be as exciting. It isn't bad, and I don't mind it, but something keeps me from getting appeal for it. And is not because of my bias. I do think AkuNami and even AkuIri are cute, if they were older only. The only thing I don't like Axel being paired off to is OCs, because, that somehow turns into a fangirl fantasy, and the character is always based off themselves. Something is just off for me about AkuRith, and I don't understand why. This is to no offense to you, of course. Actually, Axel/Aertih reminds me of something like, Reno/Aerith (people actually pair them, as well as Reno/Tifa).

I just wish Repercusions of Feminity was updated though. I miss reading that epic story T-T. Have you gone through it yet, as in, finished?

AND OF COURSE, nothing beats Axel/KH Insider Fan Club D<. People must be crazy not to support this one, and like it like hell. We love Axel, and he loves us, and we're forever. He sacrificed so much, and the game had switched so many lines that relate to us. Tis' shame. At least, he's ours.

You're probably right, though I saw the big brother/little sister relationship more with Riku and Namine.

They didn't interact enough for me to see that as much, which is why I saw it more with Axel and Naminé. All Naminé was around Riku is kind of careful at first because of his role at the moment, and then he popped up from time to time. Axel and her actually had meaningful, sweet, and deep conversations, they bonded. Just found it more of the aura going.

That is interesting. I'll have to watch that again, the only reason why I haven't is because it's in Reverse/Rebirth, and it might not have subtitles.

I found it on YouTube. I guess instead of boy talk, is girl talk (what the hell was I typing? xD). But yeah, this is when she and Larxene are alone. It makes me wonder, when before Sora, what she ever spoke about when keeping watch. I was truly surprised that Larxene didn't do much worse, as I was expecting of that scene. She just taunts her. And she did so when she and Marluxia left her and Axel alone. But, it wasn't horrible. I believe, she never laid a hand on Naminé until the end where she practically didn't matter anymore, and everything was damaged. Clicketh:

RAWR!!!

As you see, Naminé wasn't afraid to talk back to her, and actually went through a thorough explanation. I wonder, if they did become friends, if Naminé would've been a part on changing her for the better positively. I do think Larxene is more comfortable around females, and I don't mean in a lesbo way xDD.

It would've been interesting, that's for sure. I'm thinking she would have wandered (seeing as how she normally doesn't trust people and got burned by the person she did let in), possibly plotting revenge, and Axel, meanwhile, would choose not to reveal that she was still alive. And then maybe she'd start trying to find Axel when he was alone so she could pick him off, but one thing would lead to another and then they'd both be helping each other when he left too.

That is, if Axel knows she is alive. Yet, in my point of view, I see her spending it somewhere, because, if they did develop Larxene that way, like Axel, she would've become more than a minor character, and no doubt, that means connections. Which is why, I picture her with Naminé for some reason. I could see the interesting aspects of that friendship, because they are polar opposites. No doubt Naminé would rub off on her, and while, at first Larxene might be cold, she warms up as the year passes. I mean, I always thought it cute if there was a scene where Larxene is teaching Naminé some fighting moves, that she messes up, and Larxene was like "Urgh! -_-" xDDD.

As for Axel, yes, I do agree on her seeking revenge. In fact, I would have found it a twist if she was behind the scenes and tipping off Saïx in the hopes of him getting hunted down, as well as making other plans to ruin Axel when he's at his worst. They meet up at times, and she will taunt him about being lonely and whatnot, because is expected of her, or get into a fight. The rest, will be more caring, and more in a brighter light, when he gets to her. This is mostly because while, Axel would apologize, and feel bad, and maybe try to explain himself, Larxene wouldn't accept it, as she was fooled before once. Then in the end, he manages to prove himself in some way, and she does soften up, but not enough just yet. Then after more moments (it could be a surprise hug or whatever it is that they would show they are linked, I dunno), she does end up accepting and forgiving him (mostly because she will probably like him. I see Larxene wanting to trust him, but just can't for obvious reasons). Of ocurse, at the same time, it would develop Larxene herself, and we might learn about her past. If things were different, she might've gotten a more important role, even.

I should write a fanfic, shouldn't I? xD Rofl.

And now it looks like Xion was friends with Roxas and Axel, but something went wrong.

I'm really starting to like her, btw. We may have another well-developed girl character on our hands!

It's kind of weird, because Axel never mentions her, and in the novels, is only Roxas, Roxas, as his friend, and that he was lonely without him. And when he died, he only mentioned he cared about Roxas, the ONLY member. Maybe the game will make sense of THAT one, because if they were friends, she sure didn't make a important impression on him to think of her after whatever happened, happened. There's no connection, and since the novels were recent, and 358/2 Days would've have been in development before that, I question whatever relationship was it they had, sorry to say. Makes me wonder if he was just there with her because of Roxas (who seems far more interested), and just "tagged" along. I have no idea.

Yes, another well-developed female character, that seems to be another piece of Kairi. It seems her fledglings get better characterization than her, which makes me kind of sad.

Gah, I forgot Larxene.

>D

The fact that I'm stuck watching scenes of her and Axel and getting brainwashed, while she's free to do whatever her little non-existent heart desires! :cursing:

Ah well, you should've been nicer, and not switch her lines around D:.

Now she's all happy with her Axel plushies.

Organization_42

Awards

Well, I don't think our Conversation Domination has that much power xD. People did respond in between sometimes. I suppose, I rather prefer them here, but if that's the way it is, then I don't see why not. Though, I can't think of any topics at the moment for Axel ^^;. So far, we got pairings down, and what's your favorite Axel (CoM or KH2, though we might 358/2 Days now), and...we got favorite Axel feature, right? Though not many answered to that...

How about, "What's your favorite Axel fanfic?" Or something like that. I'll think about questions and get back to you on that.

I really think his death speech was what ultimately spawned all the shiz we see on now. I mean, okay, he says he'll miss him when he was leaving, all fine and dandy. And he's his best friend. But when that came out of his mouth as he was dying, I literally facepalmed. I think that was another thing that ruined it for me. I never did think that it was because of his problems that is more anti-AkuRoku, is because there are moments when he shows everything doesn't revolve around Roxas, and in that, I mean, personal human interaction.

Yeah, CoM should prove that, if nothing else. He was obviously having a grand old time there, and all without his best friend.

And I think Sora counts as another friend, because Axel sees them as two different people, and even found it strange that Sora would make him feel the same way Roxas did. So even when he's dying, he STILL proves he can like more than one person.

*brainwashes more for the Larxel comment*

Curses!

Axene is my OTP for Axel, mostly because from what I've seen, they could've been fun, in terms of their personalities, especially since everything in KH is so pure and so agonizingly sweet. It would be more of a touch of reality, instead of a fairtytale. I do see them work a lot, mostly because fanfiction writers have gotten them together within their personalities (some more than others, which are the ones I find amazing, I could see Axel or Larxene doing what they do), and not out of character, while at the same time, making sense. If they can accomplish that, then is not farfetched for it to in the game.

But see, for me, that's the key word: fanfiction. With fanfiction, writers get the time to really devote a whole story to the pairing and flesh them out properly. Given the roles that Axel and Larxene have both received in the game so far, I don't think the games could devote the same amount of time to it. Maybe in 358/2 Days, if Larxene hadn't died, but nowhere else, because the main focus is supposed to be on Sora's relationships with other people.

I don't really see Axel/Aerith as much as you do, mostly because I'm used to her loving Cloud, or interacting with his emo butt, and because I don't think it would be as exciting. It isn't bad, and I don't mind it, but something keeps me from getting appeal for it. And is not because of my bias. I do think AkuNami and even AkuIri are cute, if they were older only. The only thing I don't like Axel being paired off to is OCs, because, that somehow turns into a fangirl fantasy, and the character is always based off themselves. Something is just off for me about AkuRith, and I don't understand why. This is to no offense to you, of course. Actually, Axel/Aertih reminds me of something like, Reno/Aerith (people actually pair them, as well as Reno/Tifa).

Funny, because even though Axel and Reno are supposed to be so similar, I couldn't picture Reno with Aerith, only Axel. It's ok if you don't like it; it's not like it will ever be canon. But for me, personally, it's the only pair for Axel that works in my brain (besides Larxel).

I just wish Repercusions of Feminity was updated though. I miss reading that epic story T-T. Have you gone through it yet, as in, finished?

I haven't, but I laughed so hard at the part where Axel eats dinner with Jack, Elizabeth, and her father, that I almost had trouble breathing!

AND OF COURSE, nothing beats Axel/KH Insider Fan Club D<. People must be crazy not to support this one, and like it like hell. We love Axel, and he loves us, and we're forever. He sacrificed so much, and the game had switched so many lines that relate to us. Tis' shame. At least, he's ours.

Maybe we'll be in 358/2 Days, after all, we're what caused most of the tension in that story...

Axel: You're a friend, so I'm telling you, go visit Castle Oblivion tomorrow.
Roxas: Why? What's at Castle Oblivion?
Axel: My fan club. Awesome people. You'll like them.

Little did they know that this would soon cause a rift in their friendship. LOL

They didn't interact enough for me to see that as much, which is why I saw it more with Axel and Naminé. All Naminé was around Riku is kind of careful at first because of his role at the moment, and then he popped up from time to time. Axel and her actually had meaningful, sweet, and deep conversations, they bonded. Just found it more of the aura going.

Speaking of which, you mentioned a scene where she gave him ice cream. Do you have a link to that? I'd like to read it.

I found it on YouTube. I guess instead of boy talk, is girl talk (what the hell was I typing? xD). But yeah, this is when she and Larxene are alone. It makes me wonder, when before Sora, what she ever spoke about when keeping watch. I was truly surprised that Larxene didn't do much worse, as I was expecting of that scene. She just taunts her. And she did so when she and Marluxia left her and Axel alone. But, it wasn't horrible. I believe, she never laid a hand on Naminé until the end where she practically didn't matter anymore, and everything was damaged.

That IS interesting. However, the skeptic in me thinks that Larxene was trying to soften Namine up by talking about Sora, so she'd be more inclined to rewrite his heart. I think she figured that if she talked about how great it would be once Sora cared about her, Namine would be more encouraged to fulfill her end of the plan.

I mean, I always thought it cute if there was a scene where Larxene is teaching Naminé some fighting moves, that she messes up, and Larxene was like "Urgh! -_-" xDDD.

That is a cute idea! It's like Larxene would become an older sister figure to Namine, the way Axel was an older brother figure to Roxas.

One big, happy, messed up family! :)

As for Axel, yes, I do agree on her seeking revenge. In fact, I would have found it a twist if she was behind the scenes and tipping off Saïx in the hopes of him getting hunted down, as well as making other plans to ruin Axel when he's at his worst.

It would be interesting to see how she'd pull that off, contacting Saix, considering she would be a traitor too. But I could see her figuring something out.

I should write a fanfic, shouldn't I? xD Rofl.

Yes, you should. You have a good idea going there!

It's kind of weird, because Axel never mentions her, and in the novels, is only Roxas, Roxas, as his friend, and that he was lonely without him. And when he died, he only mentioned he cared about Roxas, the ONLY member. Maybe the game will make sense of THAT one, because if they were friends, she sure didn't make a important impression on him to think of her after whatever happened, happened. There's no connection, and since the novels were recent, and 358/2 Days would've have been in development before that, I question whatever relationship was it they had, sorry to say. Makes me wonder if he was just there with her because of Roxas (who seems far more interested), and just "tagged" along. I have no idea.

I think he either tagged along, or was her friend and then things turned sour. Maybe she ends up betraying them, so that by the time of his death, he no longer considered her a friend. I found it very interesting in the newest trailer that Roxas was there when they got into that fight. I wonder who he sided with. Probably Axel.

Ah well, you should've been nicer, and not switch her lines around D:.

Now she's all happy with her Axel plushies.

Good. Let's hope she STAYS happy!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

How about, "What's your favorite Axel fanfic?" Or something like that. I'll think about questions and get back to you on that.

I think you should be co-owner because of this xD. Still, the Fanclub is still quite empty. I'll give it around a week or two to see the results or if anything changes.

Also, I think I might also give the opening more pictures (and add a Video of the Month), since it seems the limitations for them has gone. Tested it here in the reply (I can show you what I had in mind before that I couldn't do). You can check out the revisions RIGHT NOW on the front page.

Yeah, CoM should prove that, if nothing else. He was obviously having a grand old time there, and all without his best friend.

And I think Sora counts as another friend, because Axel sees them as two different people, and even found it strange that Sora would make him feel the same way Roxas did. So even when he's dying, he STILL proves he can like more than one person.

Wasn't he? Yet, it's more of the fact that he went out of his way to protect another person in the novels, and what appeared as "stalking" in KH2, had come into light when we see the situation Xemnas placed him in, thus, is understandable.

I wouldn't consider Sora a friend of Axel, since in the novels, at times, he does seem quite bitter that Roxas is now inside of him. And in my opinion, I also think that a part of his actions, if not 98% of it, was because Roxas was in there under Sora, and the other 2% was because he had soften up enough to help and apologize. Of course, he recognizes them as two different people, yet I don't think there was a bond, if at all, enough to put them as friends. Maybe a acquaintance, at best. Even when Axel was dying, Sora, other than showing sympathy and a bit of sadness, didn't exude or did much of anything else. The relationship wasn't close. It maybe had a chance to be, but it wasn't extended. I mean, all Axel did was pop up two times.

>D

EverybodyDoIT.jpg

But see, for me, that's the key word: fanfiction. With fanfiction, writers get the time to really devote a whole story to the pairing and flesh them out properly. Given the roles that Axel and Larxene have both received in the game so far, I don't think the games could devote the same amount of time to it. Maybe in 358/2 Days, if Larxene hadn't died, but nowhere else, because the main focus is supposed to be on Sora's relationships with other people.

It doesn't need to be fleshed out as much as long as the point gets across to the viewers (especially if it's a side pairing). Larxene may have had a role in KH2, very minor, like Axel, perhaps even have a sentimental death scene, but there's also KH2: FM+ that showed background, and the novels as well, that could accomplish it. Also, yes, we have 358/2 Days, which can also focus a bit in the beginning of their interaction before the shiz hit the fan, maybe behind the scenes of CoM, then post CoM, and then some interaction afterwards that revolves around and before KH2. I do think, that Roxas will be there in most, because, this is not Axel's game. The point is, though, is that it tells the players where they stand.

With all that, I think they have a pretty good chance =3.

I mean, they are already starting to like Riku/Xion after minor interaction xD. I do like them too, Riku needs someone. But, like Naminé that was a potential love interest (and in that, I mean, a girl that could be with him), she'll disappear, or will suddenly get Roxas as a default-

Oh, wait. Xion does already O:.

Funny, because even though Axel and Reno are supposed to be so similar, I couldn't picture Reno with Aerith, only Axel. It's ok if you don't like it; it's not like it will ever be canon. But for me, personally, it's the only pair for Axel that works in my brain (besides Larxel).

*looks at the Larxel mention in the end* Very, very good *reduces brainwashing* And for that, you get free food or sweets as a prize 8D. Take your pick.

I half expected for you to like Reno/Aerith in a way, but I guess not. If you don't, though, don't take the FF7: Advent Children version of him. He's not the actual FF Reno, cause in AC, he was being used for slapstick comedy and made a goof for no reason. I hated that change. In reality, while he was sluggish and quite lazy still in the original, and even cracked a few jokes, he was much darker, serious, snarky, and sly. He bombed the Sector 7 pillar, which killed hundreds of people (and I think ruined Tifa's bar xD), and all he had to say on that was, "Mission accomplished". While he hunted down a sleazy man called Don Corneo, he made him be thrown over the cliff, managing to hold, and Reno goes and steps on his fingers while he smart@sses him. Then, after the smart@ssness is finished, lets him fall to his death.

You'll do better basing him from FF7, Crisis Core, and Before Crisis. He basically does the job that is told upon him as if nothing (though the Don Corneo problem wasn't, and he acted on his own accord, because Corneo had their partner newbie Turk, Elena <--- who is a Larxene clone as Reno is to Axel), yet when he's on break, he refuses to work xP (though he gave the pwnsome lline of, "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for a job. That's just a fool."). He is a bit silly, yet he's way more than that, as examples show. Though, I admit, AC shows his good, nice side, which wasn't shown very much. AT ALL.

Just saying that don't judge him only by AC.

I haven't, but I laughed so hard at the part where Axel eats dinner with Jack, Elizabeth, and her father, that I almost had trouble breathing!

T-T

Me want next chappie.You're lucky you're taking it slow, lesser wait. I practically read it all the night I found it.

Maybe we'll be in 358/2 Days, after all, we're what caused most of the tension in that story...

Axel: You're a friend, so I'm telling you, go visit Castle Oblivion tomorrow.
Roxas: Why? What's at Castle Oblivion?
Axel: My fan club. Awesome people. You'll like them.

Little did they know that this would soon cause a rift in their friendship. LOL

Okay, okay. I have to say:

That really, actually, made me ROFL xDDDDD. Smooth transition there.

And we're not the cause of their rift...

>.>
<.<

*shifts eyes*

Speaking of which, you mentioned a scene where she gave him ice cream. Do you have a link to that? I'd like to read it.

No, I don't. I know someone posted it in the thread when novels came up, and that's where I read it. I'll try to find it. But, is around here, possibly on the Future Of Kingdom Hearts section, or KH2s. Ask SA, I think she's the one that posted it.

That IS interesting. However, the skeptic in me thinks that Larxene was trying to soften Namine up by talking about Sora, so she'd be more inclined to rewrite his heart. I think she figured that if she talked about how great it would be once Sora cared about her, Namine would be more encouraged to fulfill her end of the plan.

Well, the thing that retracts that theory, is the fact that Naminé was NOT falling for it by the look in her face, and Larxene was right there to see it in the front seat, yet, she just continued. If anything, that was more of a taunt and tease (it is shown as Larxene keeps smiling/smirking), that while maybe had a agenda, Larxene simply seems to talk to her about the finer things in what she's doing. Naminé doesn't think that way, which is where the reaction came from at the end.

Though, the point I was trying to make, is that she should've/could've done worst than what she did, had the chance to. It was all her, and Marluxia would not care as long as she doesn't "break" her. We never see her hit or put a hand on Naminé, or act the same way she does to Repliku, Sora, or Vexen, the other people she isn't fond with (this is excluding Axel and Marluxia, which I don't need to explain).

Once more, it makes me think she likes girl company.

That is a cute idea! It's like Larxene would become an older sister figure to Namine, the way Axel was an older brother figure to Roxas.

One big, happy, messed up family! :)

Imagine that. Naminé rubbing off Larxene. When her and Kairi confronted Saïx, by that point of a year with Larxene, she would've brought a can of whoop@ss somehow, as a tribute to her mentor. That's why I like the notion of a Larxene and Naminé friendship. Naminé could make Larxene more softer and understanding (even more than Axel), while Naminé can pick up Larxene's strength and confidence.

One, big happy dysfunctional insane messed up family indeed.

And awesome.

It would be interesting to see how she'd pull that off, contacting Saix, considering she would be a traitor too. But I could see her figuring something out.

I could see her working out a deal with him somewhat, or tipping him off by leaving hints. Saïx is hunting Axel, and her too, so they can join together as their goal is the same thing for that while. Whatever happens after, is for a what could've been situation that KH should have set in.

Yes, you should. You have a good idea going there!

Tch.

I'm just explaining the "What ifs".

I think he either tagged along, or was her friend and then things turned sour. Maybe she ends up betraying them, so that by the time of his death, he no longer considered her a friend. I found it very interesting in the newest trailer that Roxas was there when they got into that fight. I wonder who he sided with. Probably Axel.

Even so, if they were friends, I would expect him to at least mention her as a memory. It doesn't have to be full front, it can be vague, yet either way, she was once a importance to him. So, any small thing or clue would suffice to connect both. All other lines in KH2, and plus what I said, counts that she wasn't as close to him. It makes more sense that he tagged along, considering it is revealed that Roxas is more interested in her being and even actively searches for her. And yeah, Roxas didn't do a tribute to her either, but he has a reason. Memory loss. What does Axel have?

Whatever the case, they better had planned what the excuse would be for Axel's final words before he dies, if they do plan to make them friends.

And I think is getting too convenient that everything Nomura does have to be a trio, trio, trio. I mean, one or two is enough, but then, it becomes unrealistic. Not everyone has only three friends that they are best friends with, that being only two boys and one girl every time.

Good. Let's hope she STAYS happy!

As long as you behave *.*.

Last edited:

Organization_42

Awards

I think you should be co-owner because of this xD. Still, the Fanclub is still quite empty. I'll give it around a week or two to see the results or if anything changes.

Really? Thanks! :D

Also, I think I might also give the opening more pictures (and add a Video of the Month), since it seems the limitations for them has gone. Tested it here in the reply (I can show you what I had in mind before that I couldn't do). You can check out the revisions RIGHT NOW on the front page.

The revisions look great! I like the idea of "Video of the Month", maybe we should do pictures too?

Wasn't he? Yet, it's more of the fact that he went out of his way to protect another person in the novels, and what appeared as "stalking" in KH2, had come into light when we see the situation Xemnas placed him in, thus, is understandable.

Ugh, I hate when people call him Roxas' stalker. I had no idea that trying to save your best friend from disappearing forever was a form of stalking.

I wouldn't consider Sora a friend of Axel, since in the novels, at times, he does seem quite bitter that Roxas is now inside of him. And in my opinion, I also think that a part of his actions, if not 98% of it, was because Roxas was in there under Sora, and the other 2% was because he had soften up enough to help and apologize. Of course, he recognizes them as two different people, yet I don't think there was a bond, if at all, enough to put them as friends. Maybe a acquaintance, at best. Even when Axel was dying, Sora, other than showing sympathy and a bit of sadness, didn't exude or did much of anything else. The relationship wasn't close. It maybe had a chance to be, but it wasn't extended. I mean, all Axel did was pop up two times.

I know a lot of his friendly feelings toward Sora were a result of Roxas, but he did seem to like him in CoM. He may have been bitter in KH2, but by the end, I think he had learned to let it go. It's not like it was really Sora's fault anyway.

Imagine if they had been the best friends, instead of Roxas. Oh the mayhem!

EverybodyDoIT.jpg
[/CENTER]

Look how unhappy he looks! ;)

Also, yes, we have 358/2 Days, which can also focus a bit in the beginning of their interaction before the shiz hit the fan, maybe behind the scenes of CoM, then post CoM, and then some interaction afterwards that revolves around and before KH2. I do think, that Roxas will be there in most, because, this is not Axel's game. The point is, though, is that it tells the players where they stand.

You really think we'll see more Larxel scenes in 358/2 Days? That would be nice, but I think we're more likely to see her through Roxas' eyes. I would like more clarification though, and to see the various relationships between the different members.

I mean, they are already starting to like Riku/Xion after minor interaction xD. I do like them too, Riku needs someone. But, like Naminé that was a potential love interest (and in that, I mean, a girl that could be with him), she'll disappear, or will suddenly get Roxas as a default-

I want to see more of Xion before I pair her up with Riku, though for some reason I'm liking her better with Roxas. I like that he eats ice cream with her, and how he keeps wanting her to come back to the Org.

*looks at the Larxel mention in the end* Very, very good *reduces brainwashing* And for that, you get free food or sweets as a prize 8D. Take your pick.

Food sounds good right about now.

I half expected for you to like Reno/Aerith in a way, but I guess not.

Nah. I guess it's because Axel's more of a bad guy who needs saving (and Aerith would be more than up to the task) while Reno seems perfectly happy with his bad boy status.

You'll do better basing him from FF7, Crisis Core, and Before Crisis. He basically does the job that is told upon him as if nothing (though the Don Corneo problem wasn't, and he acted on his own accord, because Corneo had their partner newbie Turk, Elena <--- who is a Larxene clone as Reno is to Axel), yet when he's on break, he refuses to work xP (though he gave the pwnsome lline of, "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for a job. That's just a fool."). He is a bit silly, yet he's way more than that, as examples show. Though, I admit, AC shows his good, nice side, which wasn't shown very much. AT ALL.

So basically:

CoM Axel= FFVII Reno
KH2 Axel= AC Reno

Me want next chappie.You're lucky you're taking it slow, lesser wait. I practically read it all the night I found it.

At least "Those Lacking Spines" was updated. That ending was great, although I was kind of wishing that Roxas would walk in on Axel and Larxene loudly declaring their love for each other in the Moulin Rouge re-enactment. I can just picture the look on his face...

Okay, okay. I have to say:

That really, actually, made me ROFL xDDDDD. Smooth transition there.

LOL, thanks! :D

And we're not the cause of their rift...

>.>
<.<

*shifts eyes*

Nooooooo, who ever heard of two guys competing over a woman's attention?

I think I finally figured out Xion's role in this game. Roxas is using her to make Axel jealous. Unfortunately, the Fan Club =/= Xion, not even close, so his plan fails miserably.

No, I don't. I know someone posted it in the thread when novels came up, and that's where I read it. I'll try to find it. But, is around here, possibly on the Future Of Kingdom Hearts section, or KH2s. Ask SA, I think she's the one that posted it.

Thanks, I'll ask her.

Well, the thing that retracts that theory, is the fact that Naminé was NOT falling for it by the look in her face, and Larxene was right there to see it in the front seat, yet, she just continued. If anything, that was more of a taunt and tease (it is shown as Larxene keeps smiling/smirking), that while maybe had a agenda, Larxene simply seems to talk to her about the finer things in what she's doing. Naminé doesn't think that way, which is where the reaction came from at the end.

Though, the point I was trying to make, is that she should've/could've done worst than what she did, had the chance to. It was all her, and Marluxia would not care as long as she doesn't "break" her. We never see her hit or put a hand on Naminé, or act the same way she does to Repliku, Sora, or Vexen, the other people she isn't fond with (this is excluding Axel and Marluxia, which I don't need to explain).

Once more, it makes me think she likes girl company.

Namine might not think that way, but she doesn't show her glare until the end, so Larxene might not have known. She's clearly different from the other Nobodies, but I don't think Marluxia or Larxene were really aware just how much Namine was growing to care about Sora and how much she wanted to stop doing it. They just assumed she would disregard that because she was so lonely.

One, big happy dysfunctional insane messed up family indeed.

And awesome.

Imagine what the holidays would be like!

Even so, if they were friends, I would expect him to at least mention her as a memory. It doesn't have to be full front, it can be vague, yet either way, she was once a importance to him. So, any small thing or clue would suffice to connect both. All other lines in KH2, and plus what I said, counts that she wasn't as close to him. It makes more sense that he tagged along, considering it is revealed that Roxas is more interested in her being and even actively searches for her. And yeah, Roxas didn't do a tribute to her either, but he has a reason. Memory loss. What does Axel have?

Whatever the case, they better had planned what the excuse would be for Axel's final words before he dies, if they do plan to make them friends.

And I think is getting too convenient that everything Nomura does have to be a trio, trio, trio. I mean, one or two is enough, but then, it becomes unrealistic. Not everyone has only three friends that they are best friends with, that being only two boys and one girl every time.

I guess it's official, because now they're all eating ice cream together.

This is really getting interesting though. Did you see the leaked trailer? I was surprised, because I've seen all those parts where Axel gets angry, but this just seemed worse to me somehow. He was screaming at Xion. I don't know what the heck's going on there, but I'd love to find out.

You know what I'd really like to see though? Roxas, Axel, Demyx, and Xion. Because if that happens, depending on how they flesh out Demyx and Xion's characters, it could really be reminiscent of Roxas hanging out with Hayner, Pence, and Olette. That would make for some nice foreshadowing.

As long as you behave *.*.

Ok. I have a gift:

recom_oblivionfloor12translated003_.jpg

They need to lean their heads in just a little bit more...muhahahahaha...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Really? Thanks! :D

If this club will not be locked. I'm still giving it the two weeks. I'm definitely in the side of closing this.

The revisions look great! I like the idea of "Video of the Month", maybe we should do pictures too?

Perhaps xD. Though, I figure there won't be that much of good pictures. Well, I do have a few collection of fanarts, yet there's only like three or four good ones. Unless it wouldn't matter.

Ugh, I hate when people call him Roxas' stalker. I had no idea that trying to save your best friend from disappearing forever was a form of stalking.

Go figure.

I know a lot of his friendly feelings toward Sora were a result of Roxas, but he did seem to like him in CoM. He may have been bitter in KH2, but by the end, I think he had learned to let it go. It's not like it was really Sora's fault anyway.

Imagine if they had been the best friends, instead of Roxas. Oh the mayhem!

He liked him in CoM because he reminded him of Roxas. It somehow connected it to me when he says "That's more like it!" (or something of the sort) when he offers his help, because that type of response will be something Roxas will do. Besides, I can't doubt that he was curious about his best friend's Other.

Look how unhappy he looks! ;)

Not with her. If you've seen the scene, you can tell that he was focusing and listening to what they were saying in suspicion, and they were both directing their stares at Marluxia. Failed attempt >D.

Fit your needs better? (I find this the most cutest for some reason)
LarxelHere.jpg

LarxelListening.jpg

You really think we'll see more Larxel scenes in 358/2 Days? That would be nice, but I think we're more likely to see her through Roxas' eyes. I would like more clarification though, and to see the various relationships between the different members.

No xD. I meant that we would see Larxel scenes in 358/2 Days if it was a intended pairing, since we're talking about how can they not be developed well enough in the game due to time and screen time constraints from what you remarked. But yes, the moments will be around through Roxas's eyes since he's the lead and who we control. However, there are alone times with Org. members excludng the lead, so Roxas might also not be needed.

Besides the trio crap, I'm getting sick and tired also of every plot relevant female character being Kairi's fledglings in some way, and then they returning to disappearing. Even Aqua is based/symbolized figuratively on her. I mean, come on, now. It seems Kairi is the only importance, and Nomura can't think of any other girl that is NOT related to her in any way that can be utilized in plot progression? Kairi is basically in each game, in different forms, only well-developed.

More reason why I should hate Nomura. Yayz.

I want to see more of Xion before I pair her up with Riku, though for some reason I'm liking her better with Roxas. I like that he eats ice cream with her, and how he keeps wanting her to come back to the Org.

AkuRoku fans are starting to revolt. Xion hate is going around. A member in another forum noticed enough to ask the question if anyone disliked her from what he witnessed. It's like Larxene 2.0 when it was first found that she touched Axel, rofl. There was even a example here, with our dear Seiramu: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/116164-so-xion-next-kairi.html

It shouldn't matter, anyway. Like that wasn't predictable.

Yaoi fangirls hate boobs.

It's threatening to their "OTP".

I'm glad for Xion's existence. Nyahahahahahahaha! >D Larxene and Xion can make them cry in their little baby beds. BREAK THEM ALL! :laugh:

Food sounds good right about now.

Sure thing :). What would you like?

*gets ready roaches for the comment of the picture*

Nah. I guess it's because Axel's more of a bad guy who needs saving (and Aerith would be more than up to the task) while Reno seems perfectly happy with his bad boy status.

Axel needs saving? *raises eyebrow*

So basically:

CoM Axel= FFVII Reno
KH2 Axel= AC Reno

Wrong. AC Reno does not exist.

CoM Axel= FFVII Reno
KH2 Axel= Before Crisis Reno

Though Reno actually cares for his colleagues.

At least "Those Lacking Spines" was updated. That ending was great, although I was kind of wishing that Roxas would walk in on Axel and Larxene loudly declaring their love for each other in the Moulin Rouge re-enactment. I can just picture the look on his face...

They didn't declare their love, did they? I thought they were just crying on each other because of how emotional the movie was? Though, Roxas will be "WTFZBBQ?!" anyway.

Nooooooo, who ever heard of two guys competing over a woman's attention?

I think I finally figured out Xion's role in this game. Roxas is using her to make Axel jealous. Unfortunately, the Fan Club =/= Xion, not even close, so his plan fails miserably.

Kind of SoRiku with Kairi in the beginning.

It always fails. I don't know why Roxas tries, yet, he was in his way of accepting it in the end of it all.

Thanks, I'll ask her.

Did you get it?

Namine might not think that way, but she doesn't show her glare until the end, so Larxene might not have known. She's clearly different from the other Nobodies, but I don't think Marluxia or Larxene were really aware just how much Namine was growing to care about Sora and how much she wanted to stop doing it. They just assumed she would disregard that because she was so lonely.

It doesn't matter. Naminé raised her head before the end, and the expression must've switched. Larxene was staring down right at her with a smile, and Naminé was looking up at the same time. I don't think they knew she wouldn't care, of else they wouldn't have put the pressure of it on her if they were aware she would do it easily. Larxene just doesn't understand the positive emotions of a person, she's more shallow, and doesn't mind how she gets what she wants as long as she gets it (to Naminé: why would it matter if you're her shadow, when you will have him all to yourself anyway, and you'll be real to him when you redo his memories? So is a gain for us and for you), and finds it ridiculous/amusing/annoying as shown with Sora wanting Naminé's memories on him when she explained the truth that they were fake, and calls him outright "stupid". It is also present when Larxene mocks him about being a hero, and doing the good deed of saving Naminé from the evil clutches of the villain.

Lesson of the day?

Larxene is definitely not a fan of fairy tales.

She's cynical, which fits into my interpretation of Larxene more in depth, as we've talked about, because there's a reason why she's cynical. Unless she's cynical with no outside force, which is impossible.

Imagine what the holidays would be like!

The Adams Family, Twisted Version 1.0.

I guess it's official, because now they're all eating ice cream together.

This is really getting interesting though. Did you see the leaked trailer? I was surprised, because I've seen all those parts where Axel gets angry, but this just seemed worse to me somehow. He was screaming at Xion. I don't know what the heck's going on there, but I'd love to find out.

You know what I'd really like to see though? Roxas, Axel, Demyx, and Xion. Because if that happens, depending on how they flesh out Demyx and Xion's characters, it could really be reminiscent of Roxas hanging out with Hayner, Pence, and Olette. That would make for some nice foreshadowing.

It's official that they are seen eating ice cream, but Axel appearss to be taunting Roxas (with his stare on him), and with the way Roxas is moving, Xion is just kind of not trying to get in the hustle. It doesn't make any sense at all if Axel was her friend. And if she was, she wasn't important at all to him to remember or to mention when he was at his most loneliest, and on his death bed. I'm still opting for the tag along perception, kind of like the way your friend has another friend, and you hang out with them because your friend wants to, and you're like " whatever". I think that was a idiotic move by Nomura unless he is going to explain the lack of Axel not giving a damn after Xion is gone, but that's nothing new.

And Axel is having such a hissy fit for nothing. "Don't go easy on me, Axel", and he's about to implode himself? >.>

I don't think Demyx is going to ever play that part, unfortunately. It's a trio, and it will be always be a trio, because apparently, in the KH universe, there can't be friends without it being a group of three with two guys and one girl. Even Hayner, Pence, Olette, and Roxas was placed as if Roxas did not really belong. I still don't understand why you're not irritated by this whole thing, or hate the constant screen hogging considering your favorite Org. member is getting ignored like the rest.

Ok. I have a gift:

recom_oblivionfloor12translated003_.jpg

They need to lean their heads in just a little bit more...muhahahahaha...

Closest than anyone of KH birth has ever been. Too bad Nomura is, in the words of Seifer, a "chicken wuss". So props for them. I need to continue my brainwashing though, so...*presses plays and the screens show up once more all over* Let's see how you handle constant AkuRaku for a week.

Now, for a favorite scene of mine (not because of the look Axel gives her after finishing talking)

Last edited:

Organization_42

Awards

If this club will not be locked. I'm still giving it the two weeks. I'm definitely in the side of closing this.

:(

He liked him in CoM because he reminded him of Roxas. It somehow connected it to me when he says "That's more like it!" (or something of the sort) when he offers his help, because that type of response will be something Roxas will do. Besides, I can't doubt that he was curious about his best friend's Other.

Yes, I do agree that the first line was a reference to Roxas. His exact words are something like, "Now that's my kind of answer! Just the sort of thing I'd expect from the Keyblade Master!" And there are a few other hints of his friendship with Roxas in the game, like in Halloweentown, when Sora refuses to take the memory potion because he'd promised Axel he'd figure it out on his own. I wonder if Axel gave Sora the same feeling that fake Twilight Town did. I HAVE to believe it was the other side of his heart talking, not that he was just being stupid and naive!

Still, I got the feeling that Axel liked Sora in general.

Not with her. If you've seen the scene, you can tell that he was focusing and listening to what they were saying in suspicion, and they were both directing their stares at Marluxia. Failed attempt >D.

Darn! Well, in my defense, I stopped watching the Japanese Re:CoM scenes, so that the transition when I hear the English VA's will be much easier to handle.

Fit your needs better? (I find this the most cutest for some reason)​

He's still ignoring her!

No xD. I meant that we would see Larxel scenes in 358/2 Days if it was a intended pairing, since we're talking about how can they not be developed well enough in the game due to time and screen time constraints from what you remarked. But yes, the moments will be around through Roxas's eyes since he's the lead and who we control. However, there are alone times with Org. members excludng the lead, so Roxas might also not be needed.

Ok, thanks, I wasn't sure what you meant at first.

Besides the trio crap, I'm getting sick and tired also of every plot relevant female character being Kairi's fledglings in some way, and then they returning to disappearing. Even Aqua is based/symbolized figuratively on her. I mean, come on, now. It seems Kairi is the only importance, and Nomura can't think of any other girl that is NOT related to her in any way that can be utilized in plot progression? Kairi is basically in each game, in different forms, only well-developed.

I really, really don't think that Xion is related to Kairi. I think she thinks she's related to Kairi, but it's all a giant red herring on Nomura's part. He mentioned in a quick interview that fans would think that too much had been revealed in the TGS '08 trailer, when in fact, the big stuff was still being kept secret. Even if he hadn't said that, why would they reveal such an important clue about Xion's identity months before the game was released?

AkuRoku fans are starting to revolt. Xion hate is going around. A member in another forum noticed enough to ask the question if anyone disliked her from what he witnessed. It's like Larxene 2.0 when it was first found that she touched Axel, rofl. There was even a example here, with our dear Seiramu: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/116164-so-xion-next-kairi.html

It shouldn't matter, anyway. Like that wasn't predictable.

Yaoi fangirls hate boobs.

It's threatening to their "OTP".

I'm glad for Xion's existence. Nyahahahahahahaha! >D Larxene and Xion can make them cry in their little baby beds. BREAK THEM ALL! :laugh:

Ouch. You don't like the AkuRoku fans, do you?

Well, I knew Xion was Completely and Utterly Doomed the second I saw the scan of her eating ice cream with the boys. That was THEIR special thing, eating ice cream together. It was the symbol of their friendship. And now she's become a part of it too. Even worse, we see Roxas eating ice cream with Xion, and Axel isn't there! Roxas hangs out with other people BESIDES Axel?!?!?

DUN DUN DUN!!!

I think I understand now what the magazine meant when it said that Xion had a "brave but tragic fate." LOL

Sure thing :). What would you like?

*gets ready roaches for the comment of the picture*

On second thought, I'm not so hungry anymore...maybe later...

Axel needs saving? *raises eyebrow*

From the Organization, after he betrays them. But mostly from himself. Aerith could take over for Roxas and continue to bring out Axel's good side. Heck, I wouldn't even mind if they were just friends, it would still be cute.

Wrong. AC Reno does not exist.

CoM Axel= FFVII Reno
KH2 Axel= Before Crisis Reno

Well that's good. I didn't really like Advent Children.

Though Reno actually cares for his colleagues.

And Roxas is Axel's colleague, so I guess that works.

They didn't declare their love, did they? I thought they were just crying on each other because of how emotional the movie was? Though, Roxas will be "WTFZBBQ?!" anyway.

They sort of did. Remember in Chapter 12, right before Vexen, Lexaeus, and Xaldin battle the Grand Master Fangirl? There's a cutback where we find that Luxord wrote an adaption of Moulin Rouge and Axel and Larxene were playing the leads, singing love ballads to each other!

Kind of SoRiku with Kairi in the beginning.

It always fails. I don't know why Roxas tries, yet, he was in his way of accepting it in the end of it all.

At least Roxas got Namine in the end, so he became more accepting of the Club.

Saix, on the other hand...

Saix: I'm going to kill you!
Axel: Because I'm a traitor?
Saix: No, because of your Fan Club! If I destroy you, I will establish myself as the stronger male, and all your fangirls will flock to me!
Axel: I think they're more likely to rip you to shreds, personally...

Did you get it?

Nope, SA didn't have it. I'll have to keep looking. Was it good?

It doesn't matter. Naminé raised her head before the end, and the expression must've switched. Larxene was staring down right at her with a smile, and Naminé was looking up at the same time. I don't think they knew she wouldn't care, of else they wouldn't have put the pressure of it on her if they were aware she would do it easily. Larxene just doesn't understand the positive emotions of a person, she's more shallow, and doesn't mind how she gets what she wants as long as she gets it (to Naminé: why would it matter if you're her shadow, when you will have him all to yourself anyway, and you'll be real to him when you redo his memories? So is a gain for us and for you), and finds it ridiculous/amusing/annoying as shown with Sora wanting Naminé's memories on him when she explained the truth that they were fake, and calls him outright "stupid". It is also present when Larxene mocks him about being a hero, and doing the good deed of saving Naminé from the evil clutches of the villain.

That's sort of what I was trying to say: that Larxene doesn't understand Namine's feelings for Sora, or at least the inner strength that Namine had. So maybe instead of encouraging her, she was trying to persuade Nami to see the benefits of the plan for her. And she didn't react to Namine's glare, because to her, that was probably the equivalent of a little kid shouting, "That's not fair!" She may not like it, but what's Namine going to do about it? In Larxene's mind, not much.

Lesson of the day?

Larxene is definitely not a fan of fairy tales.

She's cynical, which fits into my interpretation of Larxene more in depth, as we've talked about, because there's a reason why she's cynical. Unless she's cynical with no outside force, which is impossible.

Maybe her bitterness has something to do with how she lost her heart? I don't think we'll ever know, because she died and I doubt she'd explain her entire backstory to Roxas within a few weeks of knowing him. Unless we saw a cutscene in Days where she opens up to Axel, pre-Castle Oblivion. That would be so epic!

It's official that they are seen eating ice cream, but Axel appearss to be taunting Roxas (with his stare on him), and with the way Roxas is moving, Xion is just kind of not trying to get in the hustle. It doesn't make any sense at all if Axel was her friend. And if she was, she wasn't important at all to him to remember or to mention when he was at his most loneliest, and on his death bed. I'm still opting for the tag along perception, kind of like the way your friend has another friend, and you hang out with them because your friend wants to, and you're like " whatever". I think that was a idiotic move by Nomura unless he is going to explain the lack of Axel not giving a damn after Xion is gone, but that's nothing new.

Yes, you're making a lot of sense. It would be strange for him to not mention her at his deathbed. Well, actually, that might be excusable, considering who he is. I doubt he would've brought up Roxas if Sora hadn't asked him about it. It's when he says that Roxas was his only friend that we start to have problems. So unless everyone forgot her for some reason, I guess yours is the most likely explanation right now.

And Axel is having such a hissy fit for nothing. "Don't go easy on me, Axel", and he's about to implode himself? >.>

LOL, I'm pretty sure that's not the sole reason why he's fighting her!

I just wish we knew what was going on. She must have really made him angry!

I don't think Demyx is going to ever play that part, unfortunately. It's a trio, and it will be always be a trio, because apparently, in the KH universe, there can't be friends without it being a group of three with two guys and one girl. Even Hayner, Pence, Olette, and Roxas was placed as if Roxas did not really belong. I still don't understand why you're not irritated by this whole thing, or hate the constant screen hogging considering your favorite Org. member is getting ignored like the rest.

Well, I got to see one second of Demyx in the new trailer. I liked that part the best because it was pretty cool to see the entire Organization assembled in their meeting room. We've never seen that before, there's always been empty chairs.

And yes, it does irritate me at times, but not too much because I know he'll be in the game, along with the other members. It's just that Demyx isn't the character who's going to sell games. Roxas, Axel, Xion, and Riku will. I really do believe this is all promotional.

Closest than anyone of KH birth has ever been. Too bad Nomura is, in the words of Seifer, a "chicken wuss". So props for them. I need to continue my brainwashing though, so...*presses plays and the screens show up once more all over* Let's see how you handle constant AkuRaku for a week.

*gasps* I...I can do this...just pretend she's Aerith...nooooo...

Now, for a favorite scene of mine (not because of the look Axel gives her after finishing talking)

Are you sure about that? ;)

I like that scene too. Along with some interaction between Axel and Larxene, it gave us some nice background information about the Organization's purpose and Heartless in general.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Man I better join this club before it closes!

.........o_O.

YOU'RE IN!

>.>

Yes, I do agree that the first line was a reference to Roxas. His exact words are something like, "Now that's my kind of answer! Just the sort of thing I'd expect from the Keyblade Master!" And there are a few other hints of his friendship with Roxas in the game, like in Halloweentown, when Sora refuses to take the memory potion because he'd promised Axel he'd figure it out on his own. I wonder if Axel gave Sora the same feeling that fake Twilight Town did. I HAVE to believe it was the other side of his heart talking, not that he was just being stupid and naive!

Still, I got the feeling that Axel liked Sora in general.

Then believe what you want xP.

I'm sure he didn't mind the kid, yet, the part where he said he made him feel the same way Roxas did is very vague in the fact that we don't know whether it was because of Sora's Heart, the fact that Roxas was inside him, or that Axel was being delirious. I'll take the first two former, since it ties in with the plot, whatever Roxas (or Ven) might be. Personally, I just think Axel did what he thought he needed to do, and unless he showed a positive view of Sora that way in future translations of novels or anything else, it will remain that way. At least with Naminé, he didn't need to say anything or think for us to see how they bonded.

Darn! Well, in my defense, I stopped watching the Japanese Re:CoM scenes, so that the transition when I hear the English VA's will be much easier to handle.

:D

He's still ignoring her!

What the hell, woman? He's just talking, and Larxene is leaning casually as she hears him. His words directed to both Marluxia and Larxene here. Doesn't negate the magic that it's cute.

I really, really don't think that Xion is related to Kairi. I think she thinks she's related to Kairi, but it's all a giant red herring on Nomura's part. He mentioned in a quick interview that fans would think that too much had been revealed in the TGS '08 trailer, when in fact, the big stuff was still being kept secret. Even if he hadn't said that, why would they reveal such an important clue about Xion's identity months before the game was released?

Or, so she is related to Aqua (which, I honestly don't know how it is to be pulled off), who is based/symbolized off of Kairi anyway? Because, other than not being directly connected, there is still the connection to that redhead. It has to be one of them, or else the fact that she looks like them, makes no sense either. It might not be all there is to Xion, yet it will turn to be predictable in some way to me, because there's such a limit to who she's from.

The fact is, Kairi fledglings and Kairi look alikes are the only female importance that the game can ever give birth to [pun not intended], or portray. Which is sad.

Not to mention Xion is like fanfiction coming to life.

Nomura sucks even more. The only thing I give credit for is the fact that he came up with the KH universe and overall plot (though KH2's was lackluster on all levels). The negative is that now he keeps pulling things out of his @ss to make us buy the side games for plot importance with better Kairis (Naminé in CoM, Xion in 358/2 Days, Aqua in BBS, though she's not the same as the other two) when there are already things to work with right in front of him.

Ouch. You don't like the AkuRoku fans, do you?

Well, I knew Xion was Completely and Utterly Doomed the second I saw the scan of her eating ice cream with the boys. That was THEIR special thing, eating ice cream together. It was the symbol of their friendship. And now she's become a part of it too. Even worse, we see Roxas eating ice cream with Xion, and Axel isn't there! Roxas hangs out with other people BESIDES Axel?!?!?

DUN DUN DUN!!!

I think I understand now what the magazine meant when it said that Xion had a "brave but tragic fate." LOL

I hate the stupid, idiotic rabid ones who thinks it's real.

Seiramu is the only one I can stand so far, since she's cool, and doesn't mind debating peacefully her case. And that's even if she IS one of those.

And, oh Gawd, the symbol of eating ice cream in the clock tower wasn't just for Axel and Roxas, but for friendship bonding in general. We saw Roxas eating Sea Salt ice cream with Hayner, Pence, and Olette the first moment we saw him in the game. And now to prove it more, Xion is added in out of Nomura's @ss. And is clear from the beginning as well that Roxas not only hangs out with other people besides Axel, but wants to hang out with other people besides Axel.

And that wasn't Xion's "brave and tragic fate". The girl can kill them all with one, simple coherent sentence that proves AkuRoku does not exist.

On second thought, I'm not so hungry anymore...maybe later...

AWWWWWWW D: *hides extra worms*. Come on, you need your present after all. It's tasty.

And crunchy ;P.

From the Organization, after he betrays them. But mostly from himself. Aerith could take over for Roxas and continue to bring out Axel's good side. Heck, I wouldn't even mind if they were just friends, it would still be cute.

Aerith wouldn't be able to save him on that.

And that's even if he meets Aerith. Though, that doesn't work now that he's dead as Axel o_O.

We're going to see his f^cking face again in KH3. Is like fact, already, there's no point in arguing otherwise.

Other Organization members being alive? WHAT other Organization members? O: You mean, Axel is not the center of the universe? Blasphemy!

Well that's good. I didn't really like Advent Children.

Is fanservice *shrug*....

And Roxas is Axel's colleague, so I guess that works.

Let me rephrase that.

Cares for ALL his colleagues, not just one.

They sort of did. Remember in Chapter 12, right before Vexen, Lexaeus, and Xaldin battle the Grand Master Fangirl? There's a cutback where we find that Luxord wrote an adaption of Moulin Rouge and Axel and Larxene were playing the leads, singing love ballads to each other!

No, I don't remember. I'll check it out then, though I'm guessing since Larxel got made fun of, is another popular pair in the fandom ;3.

At least Roxas got Namine in the end, so he became more accepting of the Club.

Saix, on the other hand...

Saix: I'm going to kill you!
Axel: Because I'm a traitor?
Saix: No, because of your Fan Club! If I destroy you, I will establish myself as the stronger male, and all your fangirls will flock to me!
Axel: I think they're more likely to rip you to shreds, personally...

O:

Saïx is so desperate. We will never betray our dear Axel, even when he's gone to smoke D:.

And yes, we will rip him.

Is not his heart that Saïx ached for, is us. The Fanclub. The Axel Fanclub. It was so obvious, I don't know how could I not catch it before >.<! He wanted to gain more power to keep us in his control with his SHOOP DA WHOOP, and to have a Heart to love us all. That's why he was so hellbent on killing Axel as well.

The epiphany.

Nope, SA didn't have it. I'll have to keep looking. Was it good?

It was like the example I posted before, done quickly. Is not like Turkish_Delight's translations. Maybe R-K. I just know someone has Novels links.

That's sort of what I was trying to say: that Larxene doesn't understand Namine's feelings for Sora, or at least the inner strength that Namine had. So maybe instead of encouraging her, she was trying to persuade Nami to see the benefits of the plan for her. And she didn't react to Namine's glare, because to her, that was probably the equivalent of a little kid shouting, "That's not fair!" She may not like it, but what's Namine going to do about it? In Larxene's mind, not much.

There's nothing to disagree there, but you made it seem like if she didn't notice the glare xD.

Maybe her bitterness has something to do with how she lost her heart? I don't think we'll ever know, because she died and I doubt she'd explain her entire backstory to Roxas within a few weeks of knowing him. Unless we saw a cutscene in Days where she opens up to Axel, pre-Castle Oblivion. That would be so epic!

I doubt she'll open up to anyone, though. Even in Castle Oblivion, Axel had to gain her trust, along with Marluxia, to fully have him in the plan. We'll never find out any backstory of the members, I bet. Maybe the names, but that's pulling straws.

Yes, you're making a lot of sense. It would be strange for him to not mention her at his deathbed. Well, actually, that might be excusable, considering who he is. I doubt he would've brought up Roxas if Sora hadn't asked him about it. It's when he says that Roxas was his only friend that we start to have problems. So unless everyone forgot her for some reason, I guess yours is the most likely explanation right now.

I think it would've been much better if Nomura just left Axel out of this :rolleyes:.

That's impossible for him to do, though.

LOL, I'm pretty sure that's not the sole reason why he's fighting her!

I just wish we knew what was going on. She must have really made him angry!

Even so, that was too epic hilarious for me to take it seriously. It was way overdone on his part.

Well, I got to see one second of Demyx in the new trailer. I liked that part the best because it was pretty cool to see the entire Organization assembled in their meeting room. We've never seen that before, there's always been empty chairs.

And yes, it does irritate me at times, but not too much because I know he'll be in the game, along with the other members. It's just that Demyx isn't the character who's going to sell games. Roxas, Axel, Xion, and Riku will. I really do believe this is all promotional.

We have seen that before, back in Roxas's memories as they twirl around the chairs with all 13 in KH2. The rest is other half, but the point gets across. I'm thinking you'll be lucky if Demyx doesn't pop out randomly for ten seconds a few times with no reason whatsoever, then goes back into obscurity. In fact, all members.

And Demyx wouldn't have problem selling games if Nomura did the favor of developing the hell out of his damn group, and not only Axel and Roxas. I don't believe that even with promotion, that the deliverance of what was promised won't come. The fact that this is not all of Xion's scenes, means that she will be in this more, which means Roxas, which equals to Axel, which probably equals to 3/4 of the game considering it is on a DS chip.

Man, I give so much negativity o_O.

*gasps* I...I can do this...just pretend she's Aerith...nooooo...

Pffft.

Are you sure about that? ;)

I like that scene too. Along with some interaction between Axel and Larxene, it gave us some nice background information about the Organization's purpose and Heartless in general.

Is there a reason for me not to be? ^.- ?

That scene is, to me, the most pivotal moment to show that he did not mind her company and is wiling to share subjects that mean to him with her plus the eye sex. Good, I think now it is getting through to you due to that sentence. We just needs to work on a few glitches *cracks knuckles*

Last edited:

Organization_42

Awards

Man I better join this club before it closes!

WE'RE SAVED!!!!

Then believe what you want xP.

I'm sure he didn't mind the kid, yet, the part where he said he made him feel the same way Roxas did is very vague in the fact that we don't know whether it was because of Sora's Heart, the fact that Roxas was inside him, or that Axel was being delirious. I'll take the first two former, since it ties in with the plot, whatever Roxas (or Ven) might be. Personally, I just think Axel did what he thought he needed to do, and unless he showed a positive view of Sora that way in future translations of novels or anything else, it will remain that way. At least with Naminé, he didn't need to say anything or think for us to see how they bonded.

*sigh* Perhaps it's just wishful thinking then. I think they could've made for an interesting duo; sort of like your typical straight man + anti-hero, but more than that, because Sora does have a mischevious side. I could see them getting into all sorts of wild adventures that would be less likely to happen with Roxas. Roxas has more common sense.

What the hell, woman? He's just talking, and Larxene is leaning casually as she hears him. His words directed to both Marluxia and Larxene here. Doesn't negate the magic that it's cute.

Ohhh, now I see what you're saying. I was looking at Axel, and he just isn't reacting to her standing there. Her leaning on his shoulder is kind of cute...

Or, so she is related to Aqua (which, I honestly don't know how it is to be pulled off), who is based/symbolized off of Kairi anyway? Because, other than not being directly connected, there is still the connection to that redhead. It has to be one of them, or else the fact that she looks like them, makes no sense either. It might not be all there is to Xion, yet it will turn to be predictable in some way to me, because there's such a limit to who she's from.

The fact is, Kairi fledglings and Kairi look alikes are the only female importance that the game can ever give birth to [pun not intended], or portray. Which is sad.

I don't think that Aqua being the female member of a trio, the way Kairi's a female member of a trio, doesn't make her a "fledgling" of Kairi. Olette and Selphie are parts of a trio with two guys too, and I don't think they're like Kairi.

Not to mention Xion is like fanfiction coming to life.

That's what I thought when I first heard about her, but she's starting to improve. And I haven't read too many of those fics, but I'm pretty sure they don't include Axel yelling and hating on the OC. Just the opposite, usually! ;)

I hate the stupid, idiotic rabid ones who thinks it's real.

Seiramu is the only one I can stand so far, since she's cool, and doesn't mind debating peacefully her case. And that's even if she IS one of those.

And, oh Gawd, the symbol of eating ice cream in the clock tower wasn't just for Axel and Roxas, but for friendship bonding in general. We saw Roxas eating Sea Salt ice cream with Hayner, Pence, and Olette the first moment we saw him in the game. And now to prove it more, Xion is added in out of Nomura's @ss. And is clear from the beginning as well that Roxas not only hangs out with other people besides Axel, but wants to hang out with other people besides Axel.

And that wasn't Xion's "brave and tragic fate". The girl can kill them all with one, simple coherent sentence that proves AkuRoku does not exist.

LOL, that's true!

I really can't wait to see how this all plays out. If only Larxene hadn't died, they could've all gone on a double-date!

AWWWWWWW D: *hides extra worms*. Come on, you need your present after all. It's tasty.

And crunchy ;P.

Naaaaahhhh...

I'm not hungry, honest!

Aerith wouldn't be able to save him on that.

And that's even if he meets Aerith. Though, that doesn't work now that he's dead as Axel o_O.

We're going to see his f^cking face again in KH3. Is like fact, already, there's no point in arguing otherwise.

Other Organization members being alive? WHAT other Organization members? O: You mean, Axel is not the center of the universe? Blasphemy!

Well, you know Aerith better than I do, I suppose, but I do think she could've pulled it off. See, I've always had the opinion that people can be saved if they want it, and with Axel in the state he was in during KH2, it would've been a perfect moment for Aerith to step in and help him out.

I know he's never going to meet her, I just like the thought of it! :)

Is fanservice *shrug*....

And that's why I didn't like it. It didn't feel like there was a real plot, it was just fanservice. Of course, it didn't help that I wasn't a part of the fanbase.

Let me rephrase that.

Cares for ALL his colleagues, not just one.

Ah, ok. I see now.

O:

Saïx is so desperate. We will never betray our dear Axel, even when he's gone to smoke D:.

And yes, we will rip him.

Is not his heart that Saïx ached for, is us. The Fanclub. The Axel Fanclub. It was so obvious, I don't know how could I not catch it before >.<! He wanted to gain more power to keep us in his control with his SHOOP DA WHOOP, and to have a Heart to love us all. That's why he was so hellbent on killing Axel as well.

The epiphany.

"Kingdom Hearts...where is...the Fan Club?"

It all makes perfect sense now!!! Unfortunately, Saix failed to recognize the loyalty the members have for Axel, and killing him would only make us dislike Saix more!

I felt bad for Kairi when she got caught up in the whole mess. If she hadn't been with Axel, Saix would never have mistook her for a member of the Axel Fan Club. That's the whole reason why he took her prisoner. Then he realized his mistake and tried to cover it up by saying it was all about Sora.

Yeah. Right.

It was like the example I posted before, done quickly. Is not like Turkish_Delight's translations. Maybe R-K. I just know someone has Novels links.

Ok, I'll look for them when I have the time.

I doubt she'll open up to anyone, though. Even in Castle Oblivion, Axel had to gain her trust, along with Marluxia, to fully have him in the plan. We'll never find out any backstory of the members, I bet. Maybe the names, but that's pulling straws.

But by the time we get to Castle Oblivion, they already gained her trust. She was already a part of Marluxia's scheme, and she was talking to Axel about the heart issues, etc. How did that come about? 358/2 Days, anyone?

Even so, that was too epic hilarious for me to take it seriously. It was way overdone on his part.

It was overdone, and that's what I thought was scary, because it's very rare to see Axel go over-the-top. He's the usually the one to make fun of people who are being over-the-top.

We have seen that before, back in Roxas's memories as they twirl around the chairs with all 13 in KH2. The rest is other half, but the point gets across. I'm thinking you'll be lucky if Demyx doesn't pop out randomly for ten seconds a few times with no reason whatsoever, then goes back into obscurity. In fact, all members.

And Demyx wouldn't have problem selling games if Nomura did the favor of developing the hell out of his damn group, and not only Axel and Roxas. I don't believe that even with promotion, that the deliverance of what was promised won't come. The fact that this is not all of Xion's scenes, means that she will be in this more, which means Roxas, which equals to Axel, which probably equals to 3/4 of the game considering it is on a DS chip.

We'll see, but I still have faith that the entire Organization will be shown for more than a few seconds here and there. We've got Xemnas and the Room of Sleep issue, Xigbar's knowledge of past Keyblade wielders, Marluxia's plot to overthrow the Organization, his decision to trust Larxene and Axel with said plot, Saix' issues with everybody, Demyx' lack of confidence...ok, so the last two aren't as important, but the other parts are important to the series as a whole, and I don't believe they'll be left out.

Is there a reason for me not to be? ^.- ?

That scene is, to me, the most pivotal moment to show that he did not mind her company and is wiling to share subjects that mean to him with her plus the eye sex. Good, I think now it is getting through to you due to that sentence. We just needs to work on a few glitches *cracks knuckles*

*gulps* Glitches?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

WE'RE SAVED!!!!

*cricket chirps*

You really think so?

Is empty. Even with a new member [who has not posted after], I feel that it is the end. And it is going to be the end soon. I made up my mind, unless there is a change [I'm still willing the two weeks though, this will mark the first, right?]. We might actually finish this in PM after all xP.

*sigh* Perhaps it's just wishful thinking then. I think they could've made for an interesting duo; sort of like your typical straight man + anti-hero, but more than that, because Sora does have a mischevious side. I could see them getting into all sorts of wild adventures that would be less likely to happen with Roxas. Roxas has more common sense.

Rofl. More common sense xD. BTW, I really love Roxas now more than ever, he's just way more handsome than Sora, in my opinion, and his attitude and personality is much more charming [to me]. I mean, I've been loving him since KH2 [believe it or not, I used to be a Sora fangirl (ZOMG!No wai!), and defended him, until the spark was lost], but Roxas's uber cuteness is extreme already, and it won me over =3. We've been getting a lot of Roxas lately, and it makes me wonder how in Japan, the characters are ranked. The West here have a different taste, for example, we love kick@ss girls, yet, Japan is more open to girls like Kairi.

I suppose they could make a duo, yet, I can't picture Axel with anyone, but Roxas. The same way I can't picture Sora without Riku <--- which, with Sora and Axel being a duo, it will kind of break the connection, especially with this whole trio shiz. Personally, I feel the male best friends fit each other well, Riku is more grounde than Sora, and can give common sense, while Roxas being more introverted, Axel is more outgoing [when he isn't being a arse].

Ohhh, now I see what you're saying. I was looking at Axel, and he just isn't reacting to her standing there. Her leaning on his shoulder is kind of cute...

Isn't that a good thing? >.>

It means he doesn't really mind by that point xDDD. Not that he ever minded. Seriously, I don't get the guy. He could, once more, get away from her, and pretend that he's heading for Marluxia in a simple swing by directing his focus on him [Larxene being none the wiser, as I know Axel has a flare for good acting and make it natural], and yet...damn, I don't get it ^^;. I need CoM novels to be produced to finally get into Axel's head, maybe then I can understand what the hell is he thinking at these moments when Larxene goes all "Damn, you're freaking hot, babeh" on him.

I like that scene basically because, while cute, is just, how you say it...chill. Is so casual, and is just...pal-like. It's like Axel is talking [his expression with his mouth open, along with the way his eyes are is lulz] about something "whoa" that happened, and Larxene is just "Uh-Huh" and listening intently.

Red and yellow mix so well.

I don't think that Aqua being the female member of a trio, the way Kairi's a female member of a trio, doesn't make her a "fledgling" of Kairi. Olette and Selphie are parts of a trio with two guys too, and I don't think they're like Kairi.

I never said Aqua was a "fledgling" of Kairi. Just that she's obviously based on the character design, you can't deny this, they are symbolized together (with Ven being Sora, and Terra, Riku), and basically...is like Kairi on how she should've been from the beginning. I'll requote myself:

*TwilightNight* said:
The negative is that now he keeps pulling things out of his @ss to make us buy the side games for plot importance with better Kairis (Naminé in CoM, Xion in 358/2 Days, Aqua in BBS, though she's not the same as the other two)...

The point still stands, though, that any important female character that is plot worthy, and worth attention, is always based on Kairi. Olette is a very minor and side character, and so is Selphie. There are no females that are not connected in any way whatsoever in physical attributes or birth, that matter in the game. At all. Who aren't connected get scrapped. Is like Nomura can't think of another girl to give a role to, other than Kairis. I just think he's very mediocre, and too biased to certain characters, that he forgets the rest, and that alone is the most negative point to me for a creator ever. KH is what happens when a director has favorites, and it's completely unfair and undeserved to other characters that did have potential.

Thank Gawd he only character designs on FF. I couldn't imagine the shallowness that it would become if he laid his hands on a game to the collection.

That's what I thought when I first heard about her, but she's starting to improve. And I haven't read too many of those fics, but I'm pretty sure they don't include Axel yelling and hating on the OC. Just the opposite, usually! ;)

People are disliking her now the more she appears, actually, and is not just the AkuRoku fangirls anymore >.<. And truthfully, I can understand why. Nomura pulls her out of his @ss [not that this is anything new xD], gets a Keyblade, has a special birth, is apparently BFFs with Axel [questionable to me] and Roxas, and now is such a important and integral character when she didn't even exist before. Oh, add Riku into the mix, so she IS a fanfic come to life. So I guess that covers all the important bishies that love a mysterious 14th member OC.

And Axel's relationship with her is still in the air, so is not the opposite yet. However, is strange that he's mostly seen with her with Roxas as company [even when he's all close to implosion at her, Roxas is on the side. And speaking of that, what the hell is Roxas doing just standing there while it looks like the two are going to rip each other? Well, more Axel...but, you get the point], and in the only scene where Roxas isn't there in the new scans [maybe he went to get something, and thus, left them alone. DUN DUN DUN], in the box where his face is shown, Axel has a suspicious and distrustful expression given at her [minus the fact that he's far apart from her at all costs, when while with Roxas, he sits next to her]. Who knows what the hell is going on between those two.

But, I also figured out that since Xion was what guided Roxas to leave the Org., it strenghens the fact that they didn't forget about her, or else, that wouldn't make sense. So now, we really do get Axel not giving her a tribute or thinking about her existence at all when he knows she was alive once back in the day, and considers Roxas his one and only friend, and misses him the most. Not giving a damn.

I smell friction.

Maybe Axel did not appreciate Roxas's use of Xion as fodder and have to be stuck with her to get revenge on him for hanging with us.

LOL, that's true!

I really can't wait to see how this all plays out. If only Larxene hadn't died, they could've all gone on a double-date!

No, is going to be a triple date. Roxas can break game plot [goodness gracious, if that isn't done in 358/2 Days with Xion], and hook with Naminé, Xion can partner up with Riku, Axel and Larxene are together. And maybe for a quadruple, add Sora and Kairi in, despite that they're kind of aways at that time span.

I think I just listed all of my OTPs xD *goes to edit sig*. Well, minus Sora and Kairi, I like them, but I'm way too bonded over Reno/Elena [probably were my Larxel love sprouted in temr of physical similarity]. I just can't take them off of my sig.

And that alone will make fangirls die and wither forever. And thus, the fandom is saved, and every guy gets a girl :thumbsup:.

Naaaaahhhh...

I'm not hungry, honest!

Is really good, you know, you don't know what you're missing.

*sigh* Okay then, how about a drink? :) *throws poison bottle away*

Well, you know Aerith better than I do, I suppose, but I do think she could've pulled it off. See, I've always had the opinion that people can be saved if they want it, and with Axel in the state he was in during KH2, it would've been a perfect moment for Aerith to step in and help him out.

I know he's never going to meet her, I just like the thought of it! :)

I never thought Axel needed to be saved emotionally. Certainly, he was kind of broken and alone at times because his drug Roxas was gone, but he can manage to stand in his feet and do what was right, as well as take action, and not stay like a rag doll waiting for his demise. He has strength, and I doubt he would want to be "saved". I feel he has way too much pride for that.

And yet, you don't see Reno/Aerith? xD They're the same, except Reno can be more kind hearted...[okay, minus the fact that he dropped Sector 7 and killed hundreds of people, and minus the fact that he toyed with a victim, and made Don Corneo fall on cliffs to his death all the while being casual about it. If we can ignore that, we're good :D. After all, Axel was the same]

And that's why I didn't like it. It didn't feel like there was a real plot, it was just fanservice. Of course, it didn't help that I wasn't a part of the fanbase.

Too much Cloud and spam attacks for me.

"Kingdom Hearts...where is...the Fan Club?"

It all makes perfect sense now!!! Unfortunately, Saix failed to recognize the loyalty the members have for Axel, and killing him would only make us dislike Saix more!

I felt bad for Kairi when she got caught up in the whole mess. If she hadn't been with Axel, Saix would never have mistook her for a member of the Axel Fan Club. That's the whole reason why he took her prisoner. Then he realized his mistake and tried to cover it up by saying it was all about Sora.

Yeah. Right.

Well, Axel does have a tendency to kidnap some of the FanClub girls when he feels is the "right moment". Hmm. This is troubling, I did feel for Saïx at the end, him not being loved. Someone needs to make him a FanClub.

It just that he isn't a bishie *shakes head*.

But by the time we get to Castle Oblivion, they already gained her trust. She was already a part of Marluxia's scheme, and she was talking to Axel about the heart issues, etc. How did that come about? 358/2 Days, anyone?

I'm sure the Marluxia and Larxene team up was kind of a agreement, as they did appear distant and kind of apart, even when they were in the same room. It makes me wonder just how is their relationship, because it seems to me, they treated each other as partners in the very term and definition, and nothing else. Lol, they are like KH's Bonnie & Clyde, except the, uh, romance.

You still think 358/2 Days is going to deliver on members?

It was overdone, and that's what I thought was scary, because it's very rare to see Axel go over-the-top. He's the usually the one to make fun of people who are being over-the-top.

Yeah, well, I don't know what got up at his skinny butt.

We'll see, but I still have faith that the entire Organization will be shown for more than a few seconds here and there. We've got Xemnas and the Room of Sleep issue, Xigbar's knowledge of past Keyblade wielders, Marluxia's plot to overthrow the Organization, his decision to trust Larxene and Axel with said plot, Saix' issues with everybody, Demyx' lack of confidence...ok, so the last two aren't as important, but the other parts are important to the series as a whole, and I don't believe they'll be left out.

We'll just have to see, then, something that I have repeated xP. I'm very pessimistic and skeptical about just how much the members are going to be emphasized due to current situations, and while before you said it did irritate you sometimes, I've been taken beyond the point of irritation [if that wasn't obvious]. I really don't want to be right, as I stated, and I'm hoping the game is going to prove me wrong, but I haven't seen any improvement to tell me otherwise so far.

*gulps* Glitches?

Oh, nothing to worry about, dear.

Choc

Hey give me time! You can do whatever afterwards, but give me time!

Anywho because I have no hell idea what’s going on, I'll just answer the topic questions.

Now I usually start picking favorite characters after I have seen the story a few times. In other words, the characters have to grow on me. The first time I saw Axel was in KHII (I didn't get CoM) so keep in mind my first impression is based on his KHII personality. At first he was just any character. After playing the game a few times, I started liking his personality, kind of cocky and a show off yet short tempered, yet still caring towards his best friend. After seeing his CoM scenes I agree he was extremely manipulative and sly but it didn't change my opinion of him. In fact I think I liked those scenes because it showed that he's not a single-layered guy; he's unpredictable in behavior and actions and he truly wants a heart, to stop being "nothing" and to feel whole and live for something.
And after an even longer while, his looks got to me. Yes I too think he's extremely hot, which is saying something because I usually don't think this way about a lot of guys. In fact, I can safely say here, he's my first crush on a fictional character.:wub:

For the heck of it, I'll answer the previous topic too. I don't have a favorite Axel pairing. I actually am not a fan of pairings in general. There's some I can tolerate easier than others (in this case Akuroku and Larxel) just because they seem to make more sense in my eyes than pairings that seem like the other character was chosen out of a hat. But I'm not really a pairing person at all.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Hey give me time! You can do whatever afterwards, but give me time!

Anywho because I have no hell idea what’s going on, I'll just answer the topic questions.

Now I usually start picking favorite characters after I have seen the story a few times. In other words, the characters have to grow on me. The first time I saw Axel was in KHII (I didn't get CoM) so keep in mind my first impression is based on his KHII personality. At first he was just any character. After playing the game a few times, I started liking his personality, kind of cocky and a show off yet short tempered, yet still caring towards his best friend. After seeing his CoM scenes I agree he was extremely manipulative and sly but it didn't change my opinion of him. In fact I think I liked those scenes because it showed that he's not a single-layered guy; he's unpredictable in behavior and actions and he truly wants a heart, to stop being "nothing" and to feel whole and live for something.
And after an even longer while, his looks got to me. Yes I too think he's extremely hot, which is saying something because I usually don't think this way about a lot of guys. In fact, I can safely say here, he's my first crush on a fictional character.:wub:

For the heck of it, I'll answer the previous topic too. I don't have a favorite Axel pairing. I actually am not a fan of pairings in general. There's some I can tolerate easier than others (in this case Akuroku and Larxel) just because they seem to make more sense in my eyes than pairings that seem like the other character was chosen out of a hat. But I'm not really a pairing person at all.

Sowy for my lack of patience xD. And you shouldn't mind the posts me and Organization_42 have been accustomed to, it's just our own..conversation, sometimes debate, then sometimes random. Like, me holding her prisoner and brainwashing her with Larxel because...I don't even know why, but I am.

Er, yeah.

>.>

HOWEVER, I'm ssooooooooo happy we got another person who thinks Axel is so hot. What a gorgeous choice for your first crush on a fictional character =333, and to think, I'm not prone to redheads. Personally, I think he's so SECKSY. But, enough of my fangirlness.

It's almost time to choose another video of the month, so if anyone has seen a Axel video that's worth putting up, be my guest. There's usually, while a lot, not many good ones. That, or I haven't been searching well >.<. I do love my Axel Inferno though, yet, I'm biased to that song.

For discussion, what do you think about the relationship between him and Xion? I think you already know my thoughts about it in that other thread, in the way that it doesn't connect, and it doesn't make sense considering Axel himself in the future.

Organization_42

Awards

LOL, don't worry about catching up Choc! We've just been having a friendly debate about Axel, because we tend to disagree about every aspect of him. I gotta say, your reaction to his character sounds very similar to my own! I hadn't played Chain of Memories either, so to me, he was this random Organization member who kept getting mad at Roxas and Sora for no apparent reason. Once I started playing the games more, and read some novel excerpts, I liked him a lot better.

Ooo, new question! Ok, well *TN*, you and I have already discussed this in detail, and after the new scans came out, I have to say that I agree with you that Axel is just tagging along with Roxas and Xion. I mean, look at this picture:

http://www.khinsider.com/images/TGSWrap/Days/screens/daysscreen02.jpg

At first glance, it looks like the three of them are happily watching the sunset together. But if you look at Axel, his whole face screams, "I'm the fifth wheel!" Roxas and Xion are looking in the same direction, and Axel's just kind of...there. I don't know, I don't think he dislikes Xion, he just doesn't see her as a close friend, like Roxas.

Anyway, back to our debate/conversation/discussion...

Rofl. More common sense xD. BTW, I really love Roxas now more than ever, he's just way more handsome than Sora, in my opinion, and his attitude and personality is much more charming [to me]. I mean, I've been loving him since KH2 [believe it or not, I used to be a Sora fangirl (ZOMG!No wai!), and defended him, until the spark was lost], but Roxas's uber cuteness is extreme already, and it won me over =3. We've been getting a lot of Roxas lately, and it makes me wonder how in Japan, the characters are ranked. The West here have a different taste, for example, we love kick@ss girls, yet, Japan is more open to girls like Kairi.

I like Sora more than Roxas, but that doesn't mean I don't love Roxas too! I really want to see how he interacted with the other members, and the new scans of him look very promising. I especially like the one where he's trying to figure out whether he should leave or not. That should make his ultimate choice all the more interesting when it happens.

I suppose they could make a duo, yet, I can't picture Axel with anyone, but Roxas. The same way I can't picture Sora without Riku <--- which, with Sora and Axel being a duo, it will kind of break the connection, especially with this whole trio shiz. Personally, I feel the male best friends fit each other well, Riku is more grounde than Sora, and can give common sense, while Roxas being more introverted, Axel is more outgoing [when he isn't being a arse].

Of course Sora and Riku complement each other well, the way Roxas and Axel do. I just think it would be funny to see a Sora and Axel duo, because it would be so unpredictable. With Roxas and Axel, we'd probably expect Roxas to be the one to get them both out of a sticky situation. If it was Sora instead, we wouldn't really know what to expect.

And they made that killer back-to-back pose while fighting in Betwixt and Between!

But yeah, I love the Axel and Roxas duo. *sigh* Is it 2009 yet?

Isn't that a good thing? >.>

It means he doesn't really mind by that point xDDD. Not that he ever minded. Seriously, I don't get the guy. He could, once more, get away from her, and pretend that he's heading for Marluxia in a simple swing by directing his focus on him [Larxene being none the wiser, as I know Axel has a flare for good acting and make it natural], and yet...damn, I don't get it ^^;. I need CoM novels to be produced to finally get into Axel's head, maybe then I can understand what the hell is he thinking at these moments when Larxene goes all "Damn, you're freaking hot, babeh" on him.

I like that scene basically because, while cute, is just, how you say it...chill. Is so casual, and is just...pal-like. It's like Axel is talking [his expression with his mouth open, along with the way his eyes are is lulz] about something "whoa" that happened, and Larxene is just "Uh-Huh" and listening intently.

Red and yellow mix so well.

They'd make for a good partners-in-crime team, especially if Axel had remained a villain.

Again, it might be that Axel just doesn't really care at this point. He's got the proof he needs that she and Marluxia are traitors, and he's about to let Namine loose to wreck their plans. He can tolerate a little flirting from Larxene before he sets things in motion.

The point still stands, though, that any important female character that is plot worthy, and worth attention, is always based on Kairi. Olette is a very minor and side character, and so is Selphie. There are no females that are not connected in any way whatsoever in physical attributes or birth, that matter in the game. At all. Who aren't connected get scrapped. Is like Nomura can't think of another girl to give a role to, other than Kairis. I just think he's very mediocre, and too biased to certain characters, that he forgets the rest, and that alone is the most negative point to me for a creator ever. KH is what happens when a director has favorites, and it's completely unfair and undeserved to other characters that did have potential.

Well, I see what you're getting at with Namine and Xion, but I really think we should wait and see with Aqua. With your argument that she's the girl in a trio, you could also use that with Larxene in the Marluxia-Larxene-Axel trio of conspirators. From what we've seen so far, Aqua is very different from Kairi: she fights well, she goes on her own missions and takes her job seriously. Kairi reacts to the changes around her, Aqua dives in and makes them happen. The only thing they seem to have in common is the concern they show for their friends.

People are disliking her now the more she appears, actually, and is not just the AkuRoku fangirls anymore >.<. And truthfully, I can understand why. Nomura pulls her out of his @ss [not that this is anything new xD], gets a Keyblade, has a special birth, is apparently BFFs with Axel [questionable to me] and Roxas, and now is such a important and integral character when she didn't even exist before. Oh, add Riku into the mix, so she IS a fanfic come to life. So I guess that covers all the important bishies that love a mysterious 14th member OC.

As long as she has flaws and doesn't charm her way into everyone's life, and they present a good reason to have a fourteenth member in Organization Thirteen, I'll be happy. I already posted above what I think about her relationship with Axel will be.

But, I also figured out that since Xion was what guided Roxas to leave the Org., it strenghens the fact that they didn't forget about her, or else, that wouldn't make sense. So now, we really do get Axel not giving her a tribute or thinking about her existence at all when he knows she was alive once back in the day, and considers Roxas his one and only friend, and misses him the most. Not giving a damn.

I smell friction.

That brings up another possibility: Xion starts planting ideas in Roxas' head about leaving, and that makes Axel angry. He might decide that she's a bad influence on his friend, and that would cause enough tension for him to not consider her to be his friend.

Maybe Axel did not appreciate Roxas's use of Xion as fodder and have to be stuck with her to get revenge on him for hanging with us.

Well of course, that's the real reason, but Square and Disney seem intent to leave us out!

No, is going to be a triple date. Roxas can break game plot [goodness gracious, if that isn't done in 358/2 Days with Xion], and hook with Naminé, Xion can partner up with Riku, Axel and Larxene are together. And maybe for a quadruple, add Sora and Kairi in, despite that they're kind of aways at that time span.

No, Sora can be with Selphie, because Demyx gets Kairi!

After succumbing to Rion and Larxel, I have finally found a way to give every guy a girl: Sora/Selphie, Riku/Xion, Kairi/Demyx, Roxas/Yuffie, Namine/Hayner, Pence/Olette, Axel/Larxene, Cloud/Aerith, Leon/Tifa.

Everyone's happy! Except me, because I had to sacrifice Axel/Aerith and Cloud/Tifa to match Larxene with someone. Otherwise, she'd be left with Leon. Though I admit, that'd be an interesting pairing to consider...

Is really good, you know, you don't know what you're missing.

*sigh* Okay then, how about a drink? :) *throws poison bottle away*

Actually, I'm not thirsty either. But I'd sure hate for that drink to go to waste! Here, I'll just let Axel have it...

I never thought Axel needed to be saved emotionally. Certainly, he was kind of broken and alone at times because his drug Roxas was gone, but he can manage to stand in his feet and do what was right, as well as take action, and not stay like a rag doll waiting for his demise. He has strength, and I doubt he would want to be "saved". I feel he has way too much pride for that.

And yet, you don't see Reno/Aerith? xD They're the same, except Reno can be more kind hearted...[okay, minus the fact that he dropped Sector 7 and killed hundreds of people, and minus the fact that he toyed with a victim, and made Don Corneo fall on cliffs to his death all the while being casual about it. If we can ignore that, we're good :D. After all, Axel was the same

No, I can't see Reno/Aerith. Blame it on Advent Children and the fact that I never played FFVII.

And I know that Axel could function just fine without Roxas, and that his pride would prevent him from actively seeking any kind of help. But if anyone could break past his defenses, I'd pick Aerith. She has experience with friends who insist on keeping their thoughts locked away (hello Cloud!) and even though she's sweet and gentle, she's no pushover that Axel could take advantage of. Remember the look she gives Leon when he suggests that she can't guard Ansem's computer by herself?

Basically, she'd be an older version of Namine for Axel.

Well, Axel does have a tendency to kidnap some of the FanClub girls when he feels is the "right moment". Hmm. This is troubling, I did feel for Saïx at the end, him not being loved. Someone needs to make him a FanClub.

It just that he isn't a bishie *shakes head*.

To quote Santa Clause in Halloweentown: "Yes, all that poor Nobody wanted was a Fan Club."

Ok, that's not the exact quote, but if they hadn't changed about 80% of KH2's storyline to cut us out...

Poor Saix and his non-bishieness. I like him, but then again, I like all the members, so I guess it doesn't really count.

I'm sure the Marluxia and Larxene team up was kind of a agreement, as they did appear distant and kind of apart, even when they were in the same room. It makes me wonder just how is their relationship, because it seems to me, they treated each other as partners in the very term and definition, and nothing else. Lol, they are like KH's Bonnie & Clyde, except the, uh, romance.

You still think 358/2 Days is going to deliver on members?

Yes, but Marluxia did trust her, and as we saw with Axel, he's not always the best at putting his trust in others. Why did he pick Larxene? Perhaps he trained her, the way Axel trained Roxas? And speaking of Axel, why did Marluxia trust him? We still don't know all of CoM's mysteries.

And yes, I think they have to deliver on members. I mean, Roxas lives with them! I know you feel pessimistic, but I remain optimistic, because I hope that Nomura understands what a waste of an opportunity it would be, to create a game about the Organization and only showcase two or three members. Otherwise, I will be disappointed with the story. (Ok, I won't be too disappointed because I really like Roxas and Axel, but still.)

Oh, nothing to worry about, dear.

*eyes the worms and cockroaches* If you say so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back