• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

◄☼► The Axel Fanclub ◄☼►

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Re: ~ .:*:. ~ The Axel FanClub ~ .:*:. ~

Not even Sony Vegas? Is the cheapest out of the two, and I've seen it at in the $300 mark [is almost the same thing as well]. Either way, that sucks D:. I'm definitely getting it, or maybe search on eBay to see who's willing to give the Sony Vegas for a cheaper price. All I know is that I'm getting that shiz D<, since I do wish my videos to be more complex or let me have more things to work with xD. I already learned a few of the tricks [like Masking, where you see the characters cut away from their original videos, like the Axel part in the KH 80s, for example. Of course, it takes a really, really, really, long time, because you got to cut out, let's say Axel again, in each video key frame to keep his movements. I need to perfect it =3].
Sony Creative Software - Vegas Pro 8 video editing & dvd authoring software - Free Download

You can download the free trial [keyword here, and some features/effects are left out] in the website to check what it has. Is not the permanent, but at least, you can get practice xD, if anyone changes their mind.

I feel like I'm advertising here >.>.
Hehe.
Well i don't know about Sony Vegas. I just knew I wasn't getting Adobe. $800 is a lot and I could easily spend it on other things I desperately want. *coughcosplaycough*

Well, there are others besides Xemnas. I could see either Xaldin or Lexeaus teaching Saïx. More bets on Xaldin, just cause it will follow the arse lineage.
I feel like I'm butting in, but my money's on Xemnas teaching Saix. Would definitely explain Saix being a kiss up.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Hehe.
Well i don't know about Sony Vegas. I just knew I wasn't getting Adobe. $800 is a lot and I could easily spend it on other things I desperately want. *coughcosplaycough*

I feel like I'm butting in, but my money's on Xemnas teaching Saix. Would definitely explain Saix being a kiss up.

I don't know why Adobe is more expensive, probably the brand, or there are more effetcs, but really, I need nothing else except Sony Vegas, which is what I aim for [all I want is more to work with, as I said xD]. I mean, with $800 I can buy...two PS3s or something. I saw one on eBay for $300, plus shipping, of course. Might get it.

Feel free to butt in anytime 8D! Is good to hear another opinion, so if you have something to say to what me and Org_42 are talking about, feel free. This goes for everyone. Is just that no one ever joins us xDD.

I thought Saïx was simply a kiss up because he really, truly, wanted his Heart back, and will do anything, even going with Xemnas, for it. And the fact that he talks with Axel about Castle Oblivion, without Xemnas there, shows he's for himself.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Not even Sony Vegas? Is the cheapest out of the two, and I've seen it at in the $300 mark

Yeah, and for me at least, $300 is a lot of money to spend on a hobby. I mean, I'll probably end up spending just as much when I have both the DS and PSP for the new KH games...but I dunno...

I actually like searching videos that just fit the exact couple precisely. For example, after Castle Oblivion betrayals, Angels by Within Temptation would be perfect [for that, though, Larxene would need to have depth..and live]. Another example, is Diary Of Jane by Breaking Benjamin which you've heard, because I think it goes more with Axene [I don't know, I like this one better than Larxel xD] than Roxiné, though the video was more understandable, since it was Roxas trying/attempting to get into Naminé's life [a bit AUish. It has a story, basically ^^;].

Fangirls don't care if it's a man or woman. They do what they do. It's strange, though, because I searched for the same thing myself due to you [curious], and I only got two pages, and got a Axene one as a second option. Did you only put Axel or something? Cause, if it's for the two, is better to put both Axel and Larxene so it can be more...centered.

"Angels" is another good song for that couple.

Yeah, I just typed in "Kingdom Hearts" and the name of the song, that was most likely the problem...I guess I just assumed that because it's a dark song, and they're one of the darkest couples for KH, that there would be more AMVs of that song focused on them.

*raises eyebrow* And you're not convinced Xion is Aqua's Nobody now?

It makes more sense than anything else...but is it just me, or does she look a lot younger than Aqua?

I would smack the little nugget if he just stands there, and watches the two go at each other. Even so, we still don't know what the fight is about exactly. Though, I do think that without Roxas, Xion and Axel would've never interacted. She didn't refer to him as another important friend for a reason not to disappear, and Axel is just always ">:/". I wouldn't call Roxas the peacemaker, but rather, just the core that keeps the "trio".

I think if he just stands there, it'll be like the part in Day 4, when both DiZ and Axel were shouting at him and he didn't know what to do. In this case, it'd be even worse, because they're both his friends and I doubt he'd want to go against one of them.

And you're right, "core" is a better word, I just couldn't think of anything else at the time.

We could tell he had a linear plan on what to do [with letting Naminé go, and making Marluxia and Larxene trust him, but there's no possible way he can guess every, single thing that went on], but how he got there, is what made him skilled. He sees the situation happening now in front of him [those being the examples I've stated in the past post], and thinks quick on his feet on how he can turn it around to his advantage in the end. He turned the threatening of Vexen to his own, and played along. He saw that Zexion survived the battle with Riku, though weak from fighting, and went to the predictable place he will be, the same place he was always stationed in, to let Repliku do his job. Another one, and this is the bomb: is the same way how he didn't expect Marluxia to twist Sora on him [please don't tell me he used observational skills here to know it was going to happen, that was something that went wrong if he hadn't pulled something to get him out] and make it look like he was going through Naminé. What did he do? Swerved it to his advantage.

That's the whole point I'm trying to make though: he had a plan, and he was confident that it would work, and that he would be able to handle anything that came his way. I'll admit that you're right about your examples, that Axel can think on his feet and that he couldn't have predicted that everything would turn out the way it did. The point is that he can constantly turn things to his advantage, and he knows that. So it didn't really matter if Larxene started flirting with him- he could let her have her fun while he worked on orchestrating their imminent doom.

You'll also notice that throughout Chain of Memories, Axel behaves a lot like Zexion- he rarely dirties his own hands, he just sits back and watches the events unfold, and when the time is right, he pushes them in his favor. Yes, he does need observation skills, and he uses them by watching the behavior of Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Namine, etc. so that he knows when to jump in. He succeeds in Castle Oblivion because he knows what everyone's goals are, and what they're willing to do to achieve those goals. How does he know? He watches them.

And I doubt Axel has been a Nobody for years [especially with those who came after him for the short stay that were in Castle Oblivion, Marluxia and Larxene, being 11 and 12 respectively. Marluxia was found in the cutscene with Xigbar and Zexion when they were preparing their settlement on Castle Oblivion. It isn't as long as you may think.

But he's Number 8, and the first six members came together nine years before the events at Castle Oblivion. I'm sure he's been around for a while if he was the second Nobody to join after the apprentices.

Oh well. You do know and are aware of my on and off feelings about him :D.

I wouldn't call it shameful. I would call it...not a blind follower to everything he has done.

Ohhhhhh, so for you, the leader, it's called "not being a blind follower", but when I want to hang out with Demyx, that's called "being a traitor".

I see.

If Aerith is even in the game or available.

And she has Cloud.

Cloud has Tifa!

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Well Choc, seeing as how you're on my side about this, I say you should feel free to butt in whenever you want! :)

LOL, just kidding, but yeah, feel free to join in, that's why we're all here!

I thought Saïx was simply a kiss up because he really, truly, wanted his Heart back, and will do anything, even going with Xemnas, for it. And the fact that he talks with Axel about Castle Oblivion, without Xemnas there, shows he's for himself.

I absolutely agree with this (I also thought it was telling that Saix took Kairi, and when Sora asked Xemnas, he claimed to know nothing about it.) But that doesn't mean that Xemnas didn't train him.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, and for me at least, $300 is a lot of money to spend on a hobby. I mean, I'll probably end up spending just as much when I have both the DS and PSP for the new KH games...but I dunno...

It is, isn't it? Is easier once you have a job, however, and you can even compromise with your parents, in them paying a certain amount, and you the rest, so it goes much faster.

"Angels" is another good song for that couple.

Yeah, I just typed in "Kingdom Hearts" and the name of the song, that was most likely the problem...I guess I just assumed that because it's a dark song, and they're one of the darkest couples for KH, that there would be more AMVs of that song focused on them.

If she was alive xD.

Well, most people use different songs than others, and even with them being dark, some probably don't exactly think of that specific music. For that to happen, you need to be both a Larxel fan and Within Temptation.

It makes more sense than anything else...but is it just me, or does she look a lot younger than Aqua?

That's always been the reason of why I never fully believed in that she's Aqua's anything. First, she has no boobs like Aqua does, she's years younger than her, and is not her height. Physically, it doesn't connect. And I still think Xion looks more like Kairi, anyway.

I think if he just stands there, it'll be like the part in Day 4, when both DiZ and Axel were shouting at him and he didn't know what to do. In this case, it'd be even worse, because they're both his friends and I doubt he'd want to go against one of them.

And you're right, "core" is a better word, I just couldn't think of anything else at the time.

Ooooh, friction :D. I doubt the fight will go far, anyway, if Roxas were to step in before they clash.

That's the whole point I'm trying to make though: he had a plan, and he was confident that it would work, and that he would be able to handle anything that came his way. I'll admit that you're right about your examples, that Axel can think on his feet and that he couldn't have predicted that everything would turn out the way it did. The point is that he can constantly turn things to his advantage, and he knows that. So it didn't really matter if Larxene started flirting with him- he could let her have her fun while he worked on orchestrating their imminent doom.

You'll also notice that throughout Chain of Memories, Axel behaves a lot like Zexion- he rarely dirties his own hands, he just sits back and watches the events unfold, and when the time is right, he pushes them in his favor. Yes, he does need observation skills, and he uses them by watching the behavior of Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Namine, etc. so that he knows when to jump in. He succeeds in Castle Oblivion because he knows what everyone's goals are, and what they're willing to do to achieve those goals. How does he know? He watches them.

Still, you don't know if he was confident [we can already tell that outside he can keep it cool, while inside, might be different] probably that, yes, but there's also isn't a sure way to make it fact that it will work out in the end. There's a difference between arrogance, and reality, and I think Axel knew what may or may not happen, but relinquished his skills accordingly the best way possible. And as said, there isn't a exact notice on what he was planning to do with Larxene because it has some things left a bit off, which is why I'm waiting for the CoM novels to seal it. Did he let her do what she wanted because she was going to die, whether he just really didn't care, etc.? I mean, I think is completely stupid to let someone do whatever to you if you didn't "appreciate" it, and if there's no real consequence on asking them to stop. Larxene would be scoffing [hell, who says she'll even smile and giggle], yet nothing that would suspect him off anything. How much sense does it make that Larxene will suddenly know he's a double agent just because of her unneeded flirting? >.> I don't think that's getting on her bad side with such a simple, pointless thing either, she seems laidback enough to simply brush it off, and even then, didn't fully trust him until he killed Vexen. Truthfully, he could've given himself a break, there's no good reason for him to just stand there and take it. There isn't.

Then again, we know the director here >.<.

And about the observational skills, I'm not talking for those, I'm talking about you overpowering the said observational skills to another level of him being a psychic. That's where the disagreement stood.

But he's Number 8, and the first six members came together nine years before the events at Castle Oblivion. I'm sure he's been around for a while if he was the second Nobody to join after the apprentices.

The only 9-10 years was in the times of BBS, and in that said time, they were apprentices to Ansem The Wise. We're not sure when they turned into Nobodies, or when they got too involve in their research to let Darkness overtake them, but, considering that Ansem Heartless went with his plan in a more recent timeline, which is KH1, we can safely say it isn't that far off.

Thus, after the six, I don't think there is such a length of time between finding each member, more so because by the release of CoM, it was after KH1, and they had their full 13 [and now, their out of nowhere 14th]. And even if Axel was still there for quite some time, it doesn't change the fact that it was awhile before any member like Larxene and Marluxia arrived. They all seem to know each other at some level, yet, not deeply.

Ohhhhhh, so for you, the leader, it's called "not being a blind follower", but when I want to hang out with Demyx, that's called "being a traitor".

I see.

Well, it is. I'm still a Axel fan at Heart [nobody, not even Roxas, can top him], and will never leave him for any other man whatsoever, despite my off and on moments. You, however, have one on the side o:.

Cloud has Tifa!

Who he seems to brush away easily enough. What was it he said? "I don't need/want your light"? It was the same in FF; he keeps to himself and pushing her away.

Besides, if he did have Tifa, he would've hooked up with her long ago, both in the FF7 timeline and KH. Didn't he even move to Aerith's church in AC? Once I give you all these Clerith stuff to read that are canon [called novellas, which is kind of like the KH novels], you'll see just how much Aerith meant to him, and will forever.

I mean, he even said, "The Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there..." [the Promised Land is a land full of happiness and joy, serenity and peace], and I think Aerith says something along the same lines, but can't remember. Cloud and Aerith are beyond death, and that's why I love their story and so much about them. If you like Sonami, then there's no reason why you can't like them. You just haven't played the game, unfortunately.

I absolutely agree with this (I also thought it was telling that Saix took Kairi, and when Sora asked Xemnas, he claimed to know nothing about it.) But that doesn't mean that Xemnas didn't train him.

I honestly can't see Xemnas training anyone. He mostly seems as the type to choose people, rather than do such typical work himself.

Organization_42

Awards

Well, most people use different songs than others, and even with them being dark, some probably don't exactly think of that specific music. For that to happen, you need to be both a Larxel fan and Within Temptation.

True, very true.

That's always been the reason of why I never fully believed in that she's Aqua's anything. First, she has no boobs like Aqua does, she's years younger than her, and is not her height. Physically, it doesn't connect. And I still think Xion looks more like Kairi, anyway.

I do too, but I still don't believe they're related. Otherwise, why would they show her face so early? It's pretty spoilerific, don't you think? I think Nomura wants us to go nuts thinking it's Kairi, only to find out the truth in the game.

Ooooh, friction :D. I doubt the fight will go far, anyway, if Roxas were to step in before they clash.

I would love it if he just stepped in between them before they started fighting, in an attempt to stop them.

That poor kid needs friends that don't disappear on him or attack him when things go sour.

Still, you don't know if he was confident [we can already tell that outside he can keep it cool, while inside, might be different] probably that, yes, but there's also isn't a sure way to make it fact that it will work out in the end. There's a difference between arrogance, and reality, and I think Axel knew what may or may not happen, but relinquished his skills accordingly the best way possible. And as said, there isn't a exact notice on what he was planning to do with Larxene because it has some things left a bit off, which is why I'm waiting for the CoM novels to seal it. Did he let her do what she wanted because she was going to die, whether he just really didn't care, etc.? I mean, I think is completely stupid to let someone do whatever to you if you didn't "appreciate" it, and if there's no real consequence on asking them to stop. Larxene would be scoffing [hell, who says she'll even smile and giggle], yet nothing that would suspect him off anything. How much sense does it make that Larxene will suddenly know he's a double agent just because of her unneeded flirting? >.> I don't think that's getting on her bad side with such a simple, pointless thing either, she seems laidback enough to simply brush it off, and even then, didn't fully trust him until he killed Vexen. Truthfully, he could've given himself a break, there's no good reason for him to just stand there and take it. There isn't.

I think he was confident enough in the plan and his own abilities; I know he always acts cool and confident, even in KH2 he did that. Heck, by the time she put her arm around him in that one scene, he had just killed Vexen and earned their full trust; he was in the home stretch.

I think if he was really, really uncomfortable with it, he would've asked her to stop. But this is also Axel we're talking about. Cool and confident on the outside, remember? I think that's because he can generally keep things in perspective. He might find Larxene's actions annoying, but they're not life-threatening.

Actually, no matter how things had turned out, it would actually be in Axel's best interests to not say anything:

Option 1: Plan works, Larxene gets killed, game over
Option 2: Plan fails, Larxene survives, but now that she knows what he was REALLY up to, I doubt she'd be in the mood to keep flirting
Option 3: Axel does flirt back, plan fails, Larxene survives, and becomes absolutely furious because she thinks he was leading her on the whole time
Option 4: Plan fails without Larxene knowing that he'd been planning to betray them; now he can tell her to buzz off

And about the observational skills, I'm not talking for those, I'm talking about you overpowering the said observational skills to another level of him being a psychic. That's where the disagreement stood.

Ok, I see now.

The only 9-10 years was in the times of BBS, and in that said time, they were apprentices to Ansem The Wise. We're not sure when they turned into Nobodies, or when they got too involve in their research to let Darkness overtake them, but, considering that Ansem Heartless went with his plan in a more recent timeline, which is KH1, we can safely say it isn't that far off.

No, when you talk to Leon in KH1, when you visit Traverse Town again and they tell you about Maleficent, Leon says that their home, Hollow Bastion, was destroyed nine years ago (making it one year after the events of BBS). Who knows why Xehanort's Heartless took so long? Maybe he had to get used to his new form and spend all that time making a giant Heartless army.

Well, it is. I'm still a Axel fan at Heart [nobody, not even Roxas, can top him], and will never leave him for any other man whatsoever, despite my off and on moments. You, however, have one on the side o:.

Several, actually. *points to Demyx, Sora, Roxas, Riku, Axel...* GAH! I have too many favorite characters in that game! I can never decide which one I like best! Some days it's Sora, some days it's Demyx, sometimes Kairi, sometimes Riku, sometimes Namine, sometimes Roxas, sometimes Axel, etc. It doesn't help that so many of them are Disney characters too!

Who he seems to brush away easily enough. What was it he said? "I don't need/want your light"? It was the same in FF; he keeps to himself and pushing her away.

I thought he was trying to protect her. Not that she'd need it or anything.

Besides, if he did have Tifa, he would've hooked up with her long ago, both in the FF7 timeline and KH. Didn't he even move to Aerith's church in AC? Once I give you all these Clerith stuff to read that are canon [called novellas, which is kind of like the KH novels], you'll see just how much Aerith meant to him, and will forever.

I mean, he even said, "The Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there..." [the Promised Land is a land full of happiness and joy, serenity and peace], and I think Aerith says something along the same lines, but can't remember. Cloud and Aerith are beyond death, and that's why I love their story and so much about them. If you like Sonami, then there's no reason why you can't like them. You just haven't played the game, unfortunately.

Well, I just like what I see so far. I don't have any real objections to Cloud/Aerith, I just like him better with Tifa and Aerith better with Axel!

I wish those rumors about a FFVII remake were true.

I honestly can't see Xemnas training anyone. He mostly seems as the type to choose people, rather than do such typical work himself.

Yeah, but Saix would've been the first strong Nobody to join after the apprentices. Xemnas was probably fascinated, and I think he would've wanted to personally supervise him to see if Saix was different from the rest of them.

Satoshi

Please let me join! I love the guy so much, I even went to a cosplay as Axel.

*Well, I had this choice: Neku (TWEWY) or Axel. Well, you would've chosen the same, as Axel is so goddarn HAWT.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I edited the first page again, and instead of putting "Video Of The Month", I put "Videos", and added a new one as the first, and the rest under. Axel doesn't have many videos for himself [at least, not outrageously sucky ones Dx], only when he's paired up, funnily enough.

Please let me join! I love the guy so much, I even went to a cosplay as Axel.

*Well, I had this choice: Neku (TWEWY) or Axel. Well, you would've chosen the same, as Axel is so goddarn HAWT.

Success! x3

YOU'RE IN, OF COURSE. Can never deny a Axel fan who thinks he's hot as well.

Welcome!

I do too, but I still don't believe they're related. Otherwise, why would they show her face so early? It's pretty spoilerific, don't you think? I think Nomura wants us to go nuts thinking it's Kairi, only to find out the truth in the game.

So, Xion is Sora? Because, as said before, there's a limit on characters [and girls in general cause of Nomura], and there's about three she can be connected to, and since Roxas and Naminé are in themselves part of Sora and Kairi, it leaves those two, or, once more, Aqua.

I would love it if he just stepped in between them before they started fighting, in an attempt to stop them.

That poor kid needs friends that don't disappear on him or attack him when things go sour.

I would be surprise if he doesn't.

Poor cutie blondie D:.

I think he was confident enough in the plan and his own abilities; I know he always acts cool and confident, even in KH2 he did that. Heck, by the time she put her arm around him in that one scene, he had just killed Vexen and earned their full trust; he was in the home stretch.

I think if he was really, really uncomfortable with it, he would've asked her to stop. But this is also Axel we're talking about. Cool and confident on the outside, remember? I think that's because he can generally keep things in perspective. He might find Larxene's actions annoying, but they're not life-threatening.

Actually, no matter how things had turned out, it would actually be in Axel's best interests to not say anything:

Option 1: Plan works, Larxene gets killed, game over
Option 2: Plan fails, Larxene survives, but now that she knows what he was REALLY up to, I doubt she'd be in the mood to keep flirting
Option 3: Axel does flirt back, plan fails, Larxene survives, and becomes absolutely furious because she thinks he was leading her on the whole time
Option 4: Plan fails without Larxene knowing that he'd been planning to betray them; now he can tell her to buzz off

Of course, that in that scene he knew that nothing would go wrong at that point [it was near the end of it all], as he finally obtained what he was trying to do, unless they were somehow tricking him themselves. I would feel it justified that both inside and outside, he would be confident then.

And, no, I don't think it was in his best interest not to say anything. Think about it for a moment. He didn't keep silent nor did he hold himself back when Larxene came from the battle with Sora, and he outright, while teasing/taunting, told her she lost. He basically kind of picked on her fighting skills. If we know something about Larxene, is that she takes pride in that [at least on the outside], more so when she's arrogant and even told Repliku that what made him think he could even touch her. What did Larxene respond to Axel? Just a bit miffed and irritated. Now if he can do that, why in the world would saying to Larxene, vaguely, or even teasing just the same way, to "buzz off" ruin any sort of plan? What do you think Larxene will be more mad about, her fighting or her flirting? >.>

It doesn't click.

And is funny that every one of those options minus the first [which was the game] can work unto Axene in some way, if developed, and it goes with the whole forgiveness/not forgiveness scenario when she lives. I would've said option 4 too, but since this is Axene, it can work in alot of ways as well.

No, when you talk to Leon in KH1, when you visit Traverse Town again and they tell you about Maleficent, Leon says that their home, Hollow Bastion, was destroyed nine years ago (making it one year after the events of BBS). Who knows why Xehanort's Heartless took so long? Maybe he had to get used to his new form and spend all that time making a giant Heartless army.

Then the only explanation is that the Org. was still not formed, and the first six weren't yet looking for members in that time span, or if the group existed. The whole KH timeline is a bit messed up, anyway, and not clear.

Several, actually. *points to Demyx, Sora, Roxas, Riku, Axel...* GAH! I have too many favorite characters in that game! I can never decide which one I like best! Some days it's Sora, some days it's Demyx, sometimes Kairi, sometimes Riku, sometimes Namine, sometimes Roxas, sometimes Axel, etc. It doesn't help that so many of them are Disney characters too!

It's always Axel for me. Well, nah, mostly Larxene. If anything, she's the love of my life as far as characters go. But, since I'm not exactly a lesbian, I'd go with Axel, who's next in the list. I usually have a balanced level of my favorite characters, unless it changes. For example, I used to love and fangirl over Sora [if you ever look at old posts here, you'll be surprised how illogical I was when it came to defending him, especially when it was the Sora vs. Roxas threads], but that changed in the long run. Now, is basically, Larxene, Axel, Roxas, Naminé, and Riku. Kairi doesn't have character enough for her to be anything, and Sora now is...meh :p.

I thought he was trying to protect her. Not that she'd need it or anything.

Can be that too [I would like to think Cloud isn't that much of a besh in that line]. Doesn't really matter.

Well, I just like what I see so far. I don't have any real objections to Cloud/Aerith, I just like him better with Tifa and Aerith better with Axel!

I wish those rumors about a FFVII remake were true.

Again, you haven't played the game.

Course, only seeing AC will work on the Cloti factor.

Yeah, but Saix would've been the first strong Nobody to join after the apprentices. Xemnas was probably fascinated, and I think he would've wanted to personally supervise him to see if Saix was different from the rest of them.

Ah, I just don't see Xemnas going ahead to train anyone personally when he can do other things. I just think Saïx proved himself to be a worthy member, and got second-in-command, and became Xemnas's right hand man. Him and Saïx seem to be best friends, though, if the new scans with them are anything to go by.

Organization_42

Awards

I edited the first page again, and instead of putting "Video Of The Month", I put "Videos", and added a new one as the first, and the rest under. Axel doesn't have many videos for himself [at least, not outrageously sucky ones Dx], only when he's paired up, funnily enough.

THAT NEW VIDEO IS EPIC. Whoever made that has a lot of talent!

So, Xion is Sora? Because, as said before, there's a limit on characters [and girls in general cause of Nomura], and there's about three she can be connected to, and since Roxas and Naminé are in themselves part of Sora and Kairi, it leaves those two, or, once more, Aqua.

Well, for all we know, she could be a completely new character who's Other has more significance in KH3. But I do think she's related to Aqua, not Kairi.

I would be surprise if he doesn't.

Poor cutie blondie D:.

I will like his character even more if he does that. Gah...that game needs to come out...

Now if he can do that, why in the world would saying to Larxene, vaguely, or even teasing just the same way, to "buzz off" ruin any sort of plan?

It wouldn't, but it doesn't necessarily help him either. I'm saying that it doesn't bother him too much, but he doesn't love it either. It's insignificant to him, because he knows that unless one of them changes the course that they're taking, there's no future for them.

And is funny that every one of those options minus the first [which was the game] can work unto Axene in some way, if developed, and it goes with the whole forgiveness/not forgiveness scenario when she lives. I would've said option 4 too, but since this is Axene, it can work in alot of ways as well.

It works from Larxene's perspective, not so much Axel's, if he didn't want to be forgiven.

Not that I wouldn't love a scenario where they did that!

Then the only explanation is that the Org. was still not formed, and the first six weren't yet looking for members in that time span, or if the group existed. The whole KH timeline is a bit messed up, anyway, and not clear.

Or they were spending that time studying their existence and gathering hearts. It must've taken a long time to get to where they were in KH2.

It's always Axel for me. Well, nah, mostly Larxene. If anything, she's the love of my life as far as characters go. But, since I'm not exactly a lesbian, I'd go with Axel, who's next in the list. I usually have a balanced level of my favorite characters, unless it changes. For example, I used to love and fangirl over Sora [if you ever look at old posts here, you'll be surprised how illogical I was when it came to defending him, especially when it was the Sora vs. Roxas threads], but that changed in the long run. Now, is basically, Larxene, Axel, Roxas, Naminé, and Riku. Kairi doesn't have character enough for her to be anything, and Sora now is...meh :p.

I like Sora because he's just a very kind-hearted character, someone that anyone would want to be friends with. He helps people, not just because it's the right thing to do, but I think he sees good in almost everybody, and everybody is a potential friend. Even Axel and Riku Replica, which admitedly came from his connections to Roxas and Riku, but I don't think that really mattered to him, especially with Repliku. His reaction to hearing that Repliku and Namine being fakes was basically, "So? I can be friends with you guys too!"

Again, you haven't played the game.

Course, only seeing AC will work on the Cloti factor.

Actually, that didn't help. I didn't think there was enough of anything in that movie, just Cloud moping, Tifa struggling through it all, and Reno and Rude being Reno and Rude.

Ah, I just don't see Xemnas going ahead to train anyone personally when he can do other things. I just think Saïx proved himself to be a worthy member, and got second-in-command, and became Xemnas's right hand man. Him and Saïx seem to be best friends, though, if the new scans with them are anything to go by.

You know what would be cool but probably won't happen? If Larxene got to train Xion, since she's the only other woman in the Organization. Not only would it give Larxene extra screen time, but it would also be a cool parallel to Axel and Roxas.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

THAT NEW VIDEO IS EPIC. Whoever made that has a lot of talent!

xD. Don't they all, though? I think that's the best Axel video I've crossed. There isn't much of him alone without him being paired with someone. Is kind of disheartening.

Well, for all we know, she could be a completely new character who's Other has more significance in KH3. But I do think she's related to Aqua, not Kairi.

Then...there isn't much to say ^^;.

I will like his character even more if he does that. Gah...that game needs to come out...

It will, though we have to wait quite a bit. Is hard, since I'm not certain whether to spoil myself with the Japanese release, or what. Is going to be so tempting.

It wouldn't, but it doesn't necessarily help him either. I'm saying that it doesn't bother him too much, but he doesn't love it either. It's insignificant to him, because he knows that unless one of them changes the course that they're taking, there's no future for them.

I suppose so, then. I've come to another translation that you might like, and is about the Kingdom Hearts Short Stories, Vol. 2 [not the Novels, but those separate Short Stories, remember?], I think. There is a chapter focused on the Organization alone, and their every day lives, and it goes a lot into the future plot, and even some clue as to why Larxene, Marluxia, and yes, Axel, was sent to Castle Oblivion [Xemnas is way more into this than we first thought, especially since with Saïx's passage, it was said that "as someone had ordered" Hmm...]. There's a main thing I love about this: Larxene. I was right! She has been through something to say that line to Marluxia about a Heart [I really do love her now, could you have ever expected those type of words coming from her mouth? It seems that since is boring and quiet in the castle, she consciously has a need to find anyone to talk to, to shake it off (which is why I think she kept changing the reason to Axel as to why she was talking to him, not wanting to admit it. It was obvious. I mean, seriously, how can you ask a guy if the clothes look good or fit, Larxene? That's like the scenario of dragging a guy to the mall, and trying on clothes, while he sits there tired and blank xD. I found that to be awkward. More reason as to also, like another theory of mine, she was calm with Naminé's company, and why she didn't do any worst to the girl as she did the rest.. And the whole title of, "girl with strong emotions". There's no sign of any sadism anywhere though, she's just really talkative and...random. My mind is reeling, however 8D]. *pumps fist* SQUEE! My theory about her just took on some actual fact. It's official, she's my ultimate besh. Tell me, how can you not love her after this? [minus the "haughtiness"]. I can even see Larxene at her death really able to cry, or sound like she was about to. Here's the link:

Translated Kingdomhearts novel by ~Ishtarl-Demonic-Fox on deviantART

Is not THE best [spelling mistakes, argh], but you can read it well, and it's more smoother than others. Kind of like turkish_delight's.

It also proves that Xigbar is the Uncle figure even more. Huzzah! Everyone likes him...well, Zexion is a bit cold. My characters' analysis are so far correct. Damn, I'm even liking Xaldin, for all the grumpiness that he is. They're becoming really likeable by just a few, simple passages, so touching T-T. The only one that's sending my negative vibes is Xemnas.

It works from Larxene's perspective, not so much Axel's, if he didn't want to be forgiven.

Not that I wouldn't love a scenario where they did that!

As I said, could've. If they were to be given the chance, or the development like this, I think it would've worked for Axel as well. It all lays down on the fact that it couldn't go anywhere with the situation they were all in, but, even so, I love them. I just really hope we see them all in KH3 as their Others [I mean, the Org.], because after reading that translation, they seem like such...people, like, you never expected them to act or say what they did. Even Marluxia [is weird that he was like that, he appeared very welcoming and not even a ounce of betraying anywhere, at least, yet. Hell, he quoted Xemnas!] BTW, is nice to see how the Marluxia and Larxene team up started, I suspected that at first, they found to share the same thoughts [cause, that's what it means to work together, especially to connect], and again, it delivered. This is what I've been waiting for, and this makes me love the Organization as a whole even more. They really need to bring these books over here. NAO.

Can I say now that the Organization are the greatest villains ever created? They all seemed so kind compare to what the game showed, is odd o_O. It's like, a very big, family or so. Or maybe roomies.

My hope for 358/2 Days just grew.

Or they were spending that time studying their existence and gathering hearts. It must've taken a long time to get to where they were in KH2.

If you've read the link, you'll see that it isn't that long. Is a very short time frame. Marluxia is barely there when Larxene pops up, and the same thing where she's barely there yet [and is apparently, very curious and asks a lot of random questions], and out pops Roxie.

I like Sora because he's just a very kind-hearted character, someone that anyone would want to be friends with. He helps people, not just because it's the right thing to do, but I think he sees good in almost everybody, and everybody is a potential friend. Even Axel and Riku Replica, which admitedly came from his connections to Roxas and Riku, but I don't think that really mattered to him, especially with Repliku. His reaction to hearing that Repliku and Namine being fakes was basically, "So? I can be friends with you guys too!"

I like Sora too, but it isn't the same for me. There's no reason to hate him at all, of course, but I don't feel that strongly about him, at least, not as I used to. Well, before, it was most like a unhealthy infatuation >.>. I look back at my old posts, and wondered what the hell was I thinking. Anyway, I guess why he doesn't attract me as much is the same way, "kind-hearted character, someone that anyone would want to be friends with. He helps people, not just because it's the right thing to do, but I think he sees good in almost everybody, and everybody is a potential friend". Is kind of stagnant, however, he's more dimensional than Kairi by a long shot.

Actually, that didn't help. I didn't think there was enough of anything in that movie, just Cloud moping, Tifa struggling through it all, and Reno and Rude being Reno and Rude.

Rofl xDDD. That's basically what it was, Cloud being emo, and Reno and Rude providing a break from that emoness. But, what was he being emo about? ;P

You know what would be cool but probably won't happen? If Larxene got to train Xion, since she's the only other woman in the Organization. Not only would it give Larxene extra screen time, but it would also be a cool parallel to Axel and Roxas.

Wow, I don't know. There's no hint that she was to train her, especially since she was mostly in Castle Oblivion and whatnot. I think, since Axel has more of a connection to her because of Roxas, and him talking to her, is more suited for him to take care of Xion as well in terms of training and whatnot.

Besides, the translation gave me my bit of Larxene fix, finally xDD. I'm glad that what I thought of her character in-depth is becoming true.

Sorry, I'm on a huge high right now 8DDDDDD.

Organization_42

Awards

xD. Don't they all, though? I think that's the best Axel video I've crossed. There isn't much of him alone without him being paired with someone. Is kind of disheartening.

And weird, considering he has so many fans. But that might be part of the problem. Apparently, a lot of people have never played Chain of Memories, so the only impression they would have of him would be from KH2, and that means they only see the warm, affectionate side of him. I'm not Nomura, but I think Axel gets mis-characterized a lot.

It will, though we have to wait quite a bit. Is hard, since I'm not certain whether to spoil myself with the Japanese release, or what. Is going to be so tempting.

I'm going to try not to spoil myself, but it will certainly be tempting. At the most, I'll probably read non-spoiler reviews to see what the overall impression was of the game.

I suppose so, then. I've come to another translation that you might like, and is about the Kingdom Hearts Short Stories, Vol. 2 [not the Novels, but those separate Short Stories, remember?], I think. There is a chapter focused on the Organization alone, and their every day lives, and it goes a lot into the future plot, and even some clue as to why Larxene, Marluxia, and yes, Axel, was sent to Castle Oblivion [Xemnas is way more into this than we first thought, especially since with Saïx's passage, it was said that "as someone had ordered" Hmm...]. There's a main thing I love about this: Larxene. I was right! She has been through something to say that line to Marluxia about a Heart [I really do love her now, could you have ever expected those type of words coming from her mouth? It seems that since is boring and quiet in the castle, she consciously has a need to find anyone to talk to, to shake it off (which is why I think she kept changing the reason to Axel as to why she was talking to him, not wanting to admit it. It was obvious. I mean, seriously, how can you ask a guy if the clothes look good or fit, Larxene? That's like the scenario of dragging a guy to the mall, and trying on clothes, while he sits there tired and blank xD. I found that to be awkward. More reason as to also, like another theory of mine, she was calm with Naminé's company, and why she didn't do any worst to the girl as she did the rest.. And the whole title of, "girl with strong emotions". There's no sign of any sadism anywhere though, she's just really talkative and...random. My mind is reeling, however 8D]. *pumps fist* SQUEE! My theory about her just took on some actual fact. It's official, she's my ultimate besh. Tell me, how can you not love her after this? [minus the "haughtiness"]. I can even see Larxene at her death really able to cry, or sound like she was about to. Here's the link:

Translated Kingdomhearts novel by ~Ishtarl-Demonic-Fox on deviantART

Is not THE best [spelling mistakes, argh], but you can read it well, and it's more smoother than others. Kind of like turkish_delight's.

It also proves that Xigbar is the Uncle figure even more. Huzzah! Everyone likes him...well, Zexion is a bit cold. My characters' analysis are so far correct. Damn, I'm even liking Xaldin, for all the grumpiness that he is. They're becoming really likeable by just a few, simple passages, so touching T-T. The only one that's sending my negative vibes is Xemnas.

THANK YOU! :thumbsup:

This is AWESOME! Wow, Marluxia was so...nice in this story. It was like a complete flip-flop from Chain of Memories, with Larxene being buddy-buddy with Marluxia and Axel ignoring her. He actually expressed that he liked her. I always thought he had her around for convenience, nothing else. And Larxene asking Axel how her coat looked on her was hilarious.

I was also surprised to see Axel playing a card game with Luxord. We see it all the time in fanfiction, so it was almost weird to see that Luxord's infamous card games with the other members were actually canon. I loved that Xigbar was friends with everybody, and that Lexaeus seemed uncomfortable with the idea of getting rid of Marluxia, Larxene, and Axel. And Demyx! For once, he wasn't making me laugh, but it was cool to hear more about his backstory and see another side of his personality. It only made me love Kaimyx more.

Well, there you go. We got to see more sides of the Organization, even ones like Xaldin. It's all very interesting. All right Square, now give us that game! (Please?)

This is what I've been waiting for, and this makes me love the Organization as a whole even more. They really need to bring these books over here. NAO.

I completely agree!

Can I say now that the Organization are the greatest villains ever created?

I think they are, without a doubt, the most complex villains to ever come out of Disney. And I love them for it. I think Disney needs to promote these games more, release more merchandise, turn it into a big thing. I know some people would consider that a bad thing if there was mass marketing of Kingdom Hearts, but honestly, I think it deserves the attention. The characters and the story are just so darn good!

My hope for 358/2 Days just grew.

Mine too! Not that it wasn't already growing.

If you've read the link, you'll see that it isn't that long. Is a very short time frame. Marluxia is barely there when Larxene pops up, and the same thing where she's barely there yet [and is apparently, very curious and asks a lot of random questions], and out pops Roxie.

Is this all in one day though? It doesn't really specify the time gap between each scene.

I like Sora too, but it isn't the same for me. There's no reason to hate him at all, of course, but I don't feel that strongly about him, at least, not as I used to. Well, before, it was most like a unhealthy infatuation >.>. I look back at my old posts, and wondered what the hell was I thinking. Anyway, I guess why he doesn't attract me as much is the same way, "kind-hearted character, someone that anyone would want to be friends with. He helps people, not just because it's the right thing to do, but I think he sees good in almost everybody, and everybody is a potential friend". Is kind of stagnant, however, he's more dimensional than Kairi by a long shot.

That makes sense. I, for one, have noticed that I like Riku a lot more now than I used to, because I've started realizing how fleshed out he is. His journey isn't straight-forward, it's full of setbacks, but in the end he manages to pull through, and that just makes him seem more human.

Rofl xDDD. That's basically what it was, Cloud being emo, and Reno and Rude providing a break from that emoness. But, what was he being emo about? ;P

Curses!

Well now, I never said Cloud/Aerith wasn't canon, I just like Axrith better. After all, if I've never played FFVII, I don't really have the right to say what's canon and what isn't.

Wow, I don't know. There's no hint that she was to train her, especially since she was mostly in Castle Oblivion and whatnot.

Well, so was Axel.

I think, since Axel has more of a connection to her because of Roxas, and him talking to her, is more suited for him to take care of Xion as well in terms of training and whatnot.

Besides, the translation gave me my bit of Larxene fix, finally xDD. I'm glad that what I thought of her character in-depth is becoming true.

Sorry, I'm on a huge high right now 8DDDDDD.

True, but he definitely seems more connected to Roxas than Xion, and it would be nice to see more of Larxene, or show Larxene discussing the ups and downs of training the newbs with Axel!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

And weird, considering he has so many fans. But that might be part of the problem. Apparently, a lot of people have never played Chain of Memories, so the only impression they would have of him would be from KH2, and that means they only see the warm, affectionate side of him. I'm not Nomura, but I think Axel gets mis-characterized a lot.

I don't think many who belong to the internet, which is quite a lot, would not know him from CoM. Anyone who makes a video from those scenes, know that the game is there, as is he, and what he did. I don't think his KH2 personality has anything to do with the lack of his own Axel tributes [seriosuly, Larxene has a lot more than him, even]. Is just that he can't be seen without anyone, apparently. I'll probably do one myself when I get Sony Vegas.

Speaking of Axel, though, I found this nice fanfiction about him: Checkmate, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

I'm going to try not to spoil myself, but it will certainly be tempting. At the most, I'll probably read non-spoiler reviews to see what the overall impression was of the game.

I still think that's to contain some spoilers somewhere xP.

THANK YOU! :thumbsup:

This is AWESOME! Wow, Marluxia was so...nice in this story. It was like a complete flip-flop from Chain of Memories, with Larxene being buddy-buddy with Marluxia and Axel ignoring her. He actually expressed that he liked her. I always thought he had her around for convenience, nothing else. And Larxene asking Axel how her coat looked on her was hilarious.

I was also surprised to see Axel playing a card game with Luxord. We see it all the time in fanfiction, so it was almost weird to see that Luxord's infamous card games with the other members were actually canon. I loved that Xigbar was friends with everybody, and that Lexaeus seemed uncomfortable with the idea of getting rid of Marluxia, Larxene, and Axel. And Demyx! For once, he wasn't making me laugh, but it was cool to hear more about his backstory and see another side of his personality. It only made me love Kaimyx more.

Well, there you go. We got to see more sides of the Organization, even ones like Xaldin. It's all very interesting. All right Square, now give us that game! (Please?)

No problem! Though, it's been posted on the Kingdom Hearts 2 section by the translator.

Exactly. The one who truly surprised me was Marlxuia, since with Larxene, I had always had it in my head that she's more deeper, and that she has had bad experiences. So Marluxia, and Xaldin. I would've expected him to do worse, like, break Demyx's neck, but all he did was shrug, and leave, and Demyx continued playing xD. I don't think Axel was ignoring Larxene, however [that isn't the right word], considering that he was talking to her unlike where her and Marluxia never even said one word to each other. Axel even said that it wasn't unsatisfying [I liked her bluntness, BTW], just that it was nothing [she just kept cutting him off when he tried to say something, rofl, so I guess it just annoyed and tired him in the end, since it wasn't really going anywhere. I mean, this was what it was, basically, "HAI, YOU WITH THE PORCUPINE RED HAIR! HOW YOU DOIN? YOU THINK THE COAT LOOKS GOOD ON ME? I DON'T LIKE TALKING TO GRUMPY OLD MEN. BUT NOW I WAS JUST TALKING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE JUST THERE. PLACE IS BORING AND QUIET, ISN'T IT? OKAY, THEN SEE YA, PEACE. *walks off*" Even Axel shrugged. Larxene really was a bit overbearing, to admit, and I love her even more for it, though as I said, I think it was mostly because she wanted someone to talk to to take away the boredom the castle provided. And she was new, too, so that played a part with the strange surroundings. Unless you want to see it as her being interested in Axel from first sight].

It's kind of weird, since, I can't see the Marluxia there, and the Marluxia in CoM being the same. It really does give much more depth to him, and now, we can see he wasn't as evil as he was first thought as, and it was fantastic to see. In the very Axel and Larxene scene, you see that she did cut him off, but in CoM, she lets him speak and finish his sentence xD. So, the interaction did evolve in some way. I'm surprised they bothered putting the scene where Axel and Larxene first met, actually. When I found the translation, I was mostly hoping for Larxene to even make a appearance in there with inner monologues, though the Heart line filled the holes on my analysis, and now I have facts to back it up. I still can't get over that.

I never expected the Luxord card games to make it in there, either. And Axel not knowing when to quit, and sucking at said card games, which is also familiar. They also kept the, "Luxord always wins" stereotype as well. The other things that I see that were in fanfiction, is that when writing Demyx, people sometimes connected his sitar with him actually playing it in the past and him being a musician, so it's fact now. Is the same way Zexion's weapon is a Lexicon, I'm guessing. There's also Demyx and Axel interaction when discussing their newest member, which is my Larxie [I love how she was swinging her feet, awwww x3]. Isn't it amazing how much of the fandom's imagination of the Org. members actually came true?

But, really, what stands out the most is Larxene to me, if that wasn't obvious by this point. Now, when I RP, I can safely put in that she does believe having a Heart is painful, and there must be a reason why that is, and I won't be off-character anymore. Larxene is really different, too. She has the usual vibe of her being snappy and all, but is more on a softer side, and, it was really cute. I found myself wanting to huggle her at points. She doesn't seem that strong now, and it was shown she is capable of being vulnerable. I was worried that they were to present her in this very sadistic light, but it was the complete exact opposite [now I know why turkish_delight said she loved Larxene too]. So, I can't wait to read more about her when CoM novels get done to get more insight, or to see if she's the same as when she first came to the Organization, or she grew into her personality. I find it such a waste that they didn't pursue to make her a important female character, we need more, and I find her characterization the most interesting. Naminé developed to be more emotionally stronger and braver, but really, she was still the same inside as outside, and you could always bet she was kind, sweet, gentle, etc. Larxene has more dimension, kind of like Axel.

I've been wanting to ask, if you ever doubted my theory of her having some kind of terrible past or, what I've been basically ranting about for who knows how long? xD I'm curious. I know you accepted the idea, I guess I just want a true opinion.

I completely agree!

=3

I can't see the Organization as evil anymore, at all.

Roomies for the win!

I think they are, without a doubt, the most complex villains to ever come out of Disney. And I love them for it. I think Disney needs to promote these games more, release more merchandise, turn it into a big thing. I know some people would consider that a bad thing if there was mass marketing of Kingdom Hearts, but honestly, I think it deserves the attention. The characters and the story are just so darn good!

Disney? I believe their characterization comes from Square Enix, more, or even Nomura, as some of the stuff that were there was in his vision of how they all were. He's the one that supervised the writing. I suppose since is in conjunction to Disney, it can be seen that way. But, I'm positive that they weren't the ones with the ideas. And, KH is big. It would be stupid for Disney not to create more merchandise and promote it, considering how KH2 sold out of stores and got preordered faster than you can say "there's a sequel?".

Yet, this is mostly Square Enix's job, advertising. I find it a bad move that they still haven't released the trailer for Re: CoM in commercials, how the hell do they expect people to buy it this way, who aren't on the internet?

Mine too! Not that it wasn't already growing.

Ah, I have my doubts. Still kind of do. It just gave me more faith that the Org. members, you know, can be actually there, with all the lack of them.

Is this all in one day though? It doesn't really specify the time gap between each scene.

I don't think is all in one day, and I don't take the title too literally. If you notice, Larxene comes from not knowing everyone's name, to calling Marluxia correctly, and while still curious and asking questions, it was more calmed. I think it wasn't a big time gap, probably just one day after the other.

That makes sense. I, for one, have noticed that I like Riku a lot more now than I used to, because I've started realizing how fleshed out he is. His journey isn't straight-forward, it's full of setbacks, but in the end he manages to pull through, and that just makes him seem more human.

WHAT? o_O You just started to realize the amazing development that Riku had and has just now? He's probably the most grown character to evolved, other than Axel, Roxas, and Naminé.

Curses!

Well now, I never said Cloud/Aerith wasn't canon, I just like Axrith better. After all, if I've never played FFVII, I don't really have the right to say what's canon and what isn't.

Bwuaha >3.

If that's the case, I need you to get to read the Novellas.

Well, so was Axel.

True, but it doesn't seem that way. We know that Axel was best friends with Roxas, we don't see Xion and Larxene interacting at all. If they even will.

True, but he definitely seems more connected to Roxas than Xion, and it would be nice to see more of Larxene, or show Larxene discussing the ups and downs of training the newbs with Axel!

Discussing? I see her more complaining xP. That will be a nice parallel, actually, and is something nice to see. Is just, that I don't think is going to happen with the way Xion's story is going.

Organization_42

Awards

Speaking of Axel, though, I found this nice fanfiction about him: Checkmate, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Ooo, that's a good idea, we should post good Axel fanfics. I know of a few, but I'll have to look for them because I think it's been a while since any of them have been updated.

I still think that's to contain some spoilers somewhere xP.

Yeah, but I doubt the ones from official websites, like IGN or Gamespot, will have big spoilers.

Exactly. The one who truly surprised me was Marlxuia, since with Larxene, I had always had it in my head that she's more deeper, and that she has had bad experiences. So Marluxia, and Xaldin. I would've expected him to do worse, like, break Demyx's neck, but all he did was shrug, and leave, and Demyx continued playing xD. I don't think Axel was ignoring Larxene, however [that isn't the right word], considering that he was talking to her unlike where her and Marluxia never even said one word to each other. Axel even said that it wasn't unsatisfying [I liked her bluntness, BTW], just that it was nothing [she just kept cutting him off when he tried to say something, rofl, so I guess it just annoyed and tired him in the end, since it wasn't really going anywhere. I mean, this was what it was, basically, "HAI, YOU WITH THE PORCUPINE RED HAIR! HOW YOU DOIN? YOU THINK THE COAT LOOKS GOOD ON ME? I DON'T LIKE TALKING TO GRUMPY OLD MEN. BUT NOW I WAS JUST TALKING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE JUST THERE. PLACE IS BORING AND QUIET, ISN'T IT? OKAY, THEN SEE YA, PEACE. *walks off*" Even Axel shrugged. Larxene really was a bit overbearing, to admit, and I love her even more for it, though as I said, I think it was mostly because she wanted someone to talk to to take away the boredom the castle provided. And she was new, too, so that played a part with the strange surroundings. Unless you want to see it as her being interested in Axel from first sight].

If I did, it's your fault for getting me to like that pairing!

It's just that the whole time (with the exception of the card game with Luxord) he gave off this impression of wanting to be alone and not be bothered with anybody. It made me wonder how Roxas got to be his best friend.

It's kind of weird, since, I can't see the Marluxia there, and the Marluxia in CoM being the same. It really does give much more depth to him, and now, we can see he wasn't as evil as he was first thought as, and it was fantastic to see.

He kept saying how bored he was, and so did Larxene. And Axel said something about how the elders probably didn't know what they were doing. This makes me think that maybe Marluxia began to believe that the Organization was not being run correctly, and that he should seize control and make things better for them. He saw that he and Larxene thought along the same lines, so he let her in on his plan, and together they got carried away in their scheme 'til they became the Nobodies that we knew from CoM.

I never expected the Luxord card games to make it in there, either. And Axel not knowing when to quit, and sucking at said card games, which is also familiar. They also kept the, "Luxord always wins" stereotype as well. The other things that I see that were in fanfiction, is that when writing Demyx, people sometimes connected his sitar with him actually playing it in the past and him being a musician, so it's fact now. Is the same way Zexion's weapon is a Lexicon, I'm guessing. There's also Demyx and Axel interaction when discussing their newest member, which is my Larxie [I love how she was swinging her feet, awwww x3]. Isn't it amazing how much of the fandom's imagination of the Org. members actually came true?

It really is! And in the newest translations that got poster, we saw that Axel actually did backtalk to Saix and Xemnas! And we also saw a darker side of Demyx that people like to imagine. I think one of the only stereotypes that was actually proven false was Saix being a suck-up.

I've been wanting to ask, if you ever doubted my theory of her having some kind of terrible past or, what I've been basically ranting about for who knows how long? xD I'm curious. I know you accepted the idea, I guess I just want a true opinion.

No, I never really had any doubts about your theory. It wasn't like we had any info to contradict it, and I never really analyzed Larxene the way I did some of the other members. I like her, especially with the new info, but I just found other members, like Demyx, more interesting. I guess it's because her cruel behavior was pretty similar to Saix, Xaldin, Marluxia, Zexion, Vexen, etc, while Demyx's playful attitude was completely different, something new. Despite the atmosphere he lives in, he still seems pretty upbeat, and I found that fascinating.

Larxene having a bad past wouldn't be too out of the ordinary to me, because it would explain why she seems insecure and only takes out her anger on weaker opponents. Looking at her new remarks, I think that she probably grew into her role as a sadist while in the Organization. I think that she looked at what happened to her human life and thought, "Pssh, that didn't work. Might as well try a different approach," and just took on a tougher, colder personality. Plus, she had become the first female member, that would be another motive to be as tough as possible. So I believe her attitude in CoM was a combination of her life in the Organization and her memories of her human life.

Disney? I believe their characterization comes from Square Enix, more, or even Nomura, as some of the stuff that were there was in his vision of how they all were. He's the one that supervised the writing. I suppose since is in conjunction to Disney, it can be seen that way. But, I'm positive that they weren't the ones with the ideas. And, KH is big. It would be stupid for Disney not to create more merchandise and promote it, considering how KH2 sold out of stores and got preordered faster than you can say "there's a sequel?".

Well, they were created by Square, but they're licenesed Disney characters, right? So technically they did "come out of Disney". KH is a Square/Disney game, so it works.

C'mon Mickey, you have the license power: use it!

Yet, this is mostly Square Enix's job, advertising. I find it a bad move that they still haven't released the trailer for Re: CoM in commercials, how the hell do they expect people to buy it this way, who aren't on the internet?

I agree, it comes out in less than a week! What are they waiting for?!

WHAT? o_O You just started to realize the amazing development that Riku had and has just now? He's probably the most grown character to evolved, other than Axel, Roxas, and Naminé.

No, I knew he'd been developed, I just didn't come to really appreciate it until recently. It probably had to do with Reverse/Rebirth, reading the novel excerpts, and seeing all the latest scans for 358/2 Days, to see the full scope about just how long it took his character to develop.

Roxas and Axel got development, but it was largely off-screen, especially with Axel, where one minute you saw him being evil in CoM, and the next minute you saw him saving Sora in KH2. Riku's was more visible, and much more lengthy. His character journey started from the second he stepped on the screen in KH1, and it'll probably keep going into KH3.

True, but it doesn't seem that way. We know that Axel was best friends with Roxas, we don't see Xion and Larxene interacting at all. If they even will.

Yeah, but we haven't seen much of Larxene anyway, have we?

Discussing? I see her more complaining xP. That will be a nice parallel, actually, and is something nice to see. Is just, that I don't think is going to happen with the way Xion's story is going.

I'm not sure how likely it is either, but I like the thought of it, especially because they seem to have clashing personalities. Right now, Xion strikes me as more cautious, wanting to escape but fearing the consequences, while Larxene is much more laidback.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Ooo, that's a good idea, we should post good Axel fanfics. I know of a few, but I'll have to look for them because I think it's been a while since any of them have been updated.

Great. I only know of that one, but I do have a few, I think. Or maybe it was just Larxels. Hmm. I need to have more Axel love in my collection, but is hard to find them without him being gay in the process.

Seriously. In the new translations, Axel refers to Roxas as his best friend, and even mentions "for such a little kid", and I really don't want to picture Axel a pedophile when he's even aware how much younger Roxas. And even more, the AkuRoku fans were raving about that Short Story of Roxas, where Axel was watching over him when he was sleeping [though, I really think they looked too much into it, he was just probably going to wake him up, since we didn't see it from his POV, rather, from Roxas's], yet, we see Xemnas and Saïx doing the same.

The more that comes out, the less likely AkuRoku exists. Even Xion made a dent.

I already have counter arguments to any AkuRoku hints, and they just keep growing.

Yeah, but I doubt the ones from official websites, like IGN or Gamespot, will have big spoilers.

I suppose so. Yet, for that, you must stay away from the forum for a while. Who knows what idiot might say something spoilerish in a thread that has nothing to do with it, and you then facepalm.

If I did, it's your fault for getting me to like that pairing!

It's just that the whole time (with the exception of the card game with Luxord) he gave off this impression of wanting to be alone and not be bothered with anybody. It made me wonder how Roxas got to be his best friend.

...did you really? o_O

He does have that kind of, "all by myself" aura around him. Or maybe, is just that in the translations, Axel acts more like a Nobody, where things just flow past him because he can't really feel it, and doesn't really care. Maybe, is like, passing through a life like you're numb, to describe it . Is like Demyx, and I think Marluxia, said. That nothing really ever satisfies you when being a Nobody. And, as it's been said, Roxas made Axel feel, so that alone might have something to do with him being his best friend in the long run.

And again, no mention of Xion by Axel at all :D. Then again, he probably acts with her like he does the rest of the Organization, like with Xigbar and Luxord, and Demyx, etc.

He kept saying how bored he was, and so did Larxene. And Axel said something about how the elders probably didn't know what they were doing. This makes me think that maybe Marluxia began to believe that the Organization was not being run correctly, and that he should seize control and make things better for them. He saw that he and Larxene thought along the same lines, so he let her in on his plan, and together they got carried away in their scheme 'til they became the Nobodies that we knew from CoM.

And Axel too, agreed that it was boring, he just didn't mention it. It's that alone that makes him go to Twilight Town, and I find it interesting that he was the FIRST one, and the only one, to have done that before Roxas, or any other, followed suit. So he was the trendsetter. It was bacisally his private chamber where he could relax and eat sea-salt ice cream, and he loves the sunset and twilight, because it's different from the "home" he's stuck on and not so dreary.

And Demyx also expressed dislike to the older members about what they want to do or not want to do.

It makes sense that it started out that way. Now, we can safely say that Marluxia just wasn't simply in it for power, after all.

It really is! And in the newest translations that got poster, we saw that Axel actually did backtalk to Saix and Xemnas! And we also saw a darker side of Demyx that people like to imagine. I think one of the only stereotypes that was actually proven false was Saix being a suck-up.

Well, in the FM+ scenes, we have seen him backtalk in meetings, so it was really established then. And Demyx definitely seems much more emo than I expected. He's definitely not stupid either. I don't even know why Saïx being a suck-up was taken so far...the momnet he died, it was obvious to me that he was doing everything to get it, not for Xemnas, but for his Heart. It was that he was loyal to.

No, I never really had any doubts about your theory. It wasn't like we had any info to contradict it, and I never really analyzed Larxene the way I did some of the other members. I like her, especially with the new info, but I just found other members, like Demyx, more interesting. I guess it's because her cruel behavior was pretty similar to Saix, Xaldin, Marluxia, Zexion, Vexen, etc, while Demyx's playful attitude was completely different, something new. Despite the atmosphere he lives in, he still seems pretty upbeat, and I found that fascinating.

Larxene having a bad past wouldn't be too out of the ordinary to me, because it would explain why she seems insecure and only takes out her anger on weaker opponents. Looking at her new remarks, I think that she probably grew into her role as a sadist while in the Organization. I think that she looked at what happened to her human life and thought, "Pssh, that didn't work. Might as well try a different approach," and just took on a tougher, colder personality. Plus, she had become the first female member, that would be another motive to be as tough as possible. So I believe her attitude in CoM was a combination of her life in the Organization and her memories of her human life.

Demyx seems less lively and upbeat in reality now, though. However, there are other Novel parts where's he's the crazy one, and seems more cheery. As I said, him, Larxene, and Marluxia have gotten 3 dimensional now, and it isn't just Axel anymore.

I don't think she really had changed so much in terms of personality, minus the fact that we witnessed her vulnerability, when you think about it. When she first sits in the meeting, she glances around, almost glaring at everyone, which got her the "strong emotions" description. She's also described as haughty, and if you know the definition, fits her perfectly. I am willing to see that maybe she did grow to her sadism, but at the same time, it might be just a act all along that she produced to cover herself with. Is hard to tell, because if Larxene was so normal and nice, though a bit out there with a spicy attitude, originally, then that will still be her no matter what. I'm waiting for the CoM novels, really. Maybe there, we can get more understanding about that, cause I have a lot of speculations.

Well, they were created by Square, but they're licenesed Disney characters, right? So technically they did "come out of Disney". KH is a Square/Disney game, so it works.

C'mon Mickey, you have the license power: use it!

Yeah, but I mean, the characters' development didn't come from Disney, so it wasn't like they created them to be the greatest villains ever seen by them. SE is also in the mark of the game, so it can also be related to them as Disney is.

And usually, Disney makes the villains much more evil and without any redeeming qualities. Very dark. Organization XIII is more of a shade of gray, with creatures that are misunderstood, and don't even understand themselves.

I agree, it comes out in less than a week! What are they waiting for?!

I don't know, but is stupid.

No, I knew he'd been developed, I just didn't come to really appreciate it until recently. It probably had to do with Reverse/Rebirth, reading the novel excerpts, and seeing all the latest scans for 358/2 Days, to see the full scope about just how long it took his character to develop.

Roxas and Axel got development, but it was largely off-screen, especially with Axel, where one minute you saw him being evil in CoM, and the next minute you saw him saving Sora in KH2. Riku's was more visible, and much more lengthy. His character journey started from the second he stepped on the screen in KH1, and it'll probably keep going into KH3.

True. I mean, Riku is not my ULTIMATE favorite, but it will be crazy to say that he isnt the most developed character out of the bunch, and who went on a journey to better himself, along with the guilt of what he had committed. I always did appreciate it.

Yeah, but we haven't seen much of Larxene anyway, have we?

Unfortunately.

I'm not sure how likely it is either, but I like the thought of it, especially because they seem to have clashing personalities. Right now, Xion strikes me as more cautious, wanting to escape but fearing the consequences, while Larxene is much more laidback.

Xion just strikes me as super emo to the max, especially with the dark features [I kind of like the contrast between her and Naminé. Xion is more of the darker shade, while Naminé is more of purity and white, like ying and yang, which also represents Nobodies, as shown in Roxas's clothing and other symbolisms. It helps that they look like Kairi].

You know, the clashing personality is the same way of why I love the Naminé and Larxene friendship idea. And now with the other side of Larxene we've seen, is even more possible that she really wasn't that mean to Naminé, and got into the female company. I wouldn't be surprised if she asks Naminé how her hair was today, even xD.

Organization_42

Awards

Great. I only know of that one, but I do have a few, I think. Or maybe it was just Larxels. Hmm. I need to have more Axel love in my collection, but is hard to find them without him being gay in the process.

Ok, here's my favorite Axel fanfic that doesn't involve him in a romance with anybody: Tears, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

It's about Axel meeting his Heartless and getting resurrected, then going to look for Roxas. While the basic premise is a little strange and probably not very canon, the story itself is well-written. And Axel is so in-character that I have to love this fic! Sometimes he shows his KH2-side, sometimes his CoM-side, sometimes both. It's all integrated very nicely, and the story's hilarious too. Unfortunately it hasn't been updated in ages, but it's still worth the read.

Seriously. In the new translations, Axel refers to Roxas as his best friend, and even mentions "for such a little kid", and I really don't want to picture Axel a pedophile when he's even aware how much younger Roxas.

Don't worry, Axel's reaction to waking up in Namine's lap is all the proof we need that he doesn't think that way!

And even more, the AkuRoku fans were raving about that Short Story of Roxas, where Axel was watching over him when he was sleeping [though, I really think they looked too much into it, he was just probably going to wake him up, since we didn't see it from his POV, rather, from Roxas's], yet, we see Xemnas and Saïx doing the same.

ROFL. That's EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw that scan of Xemnas and Saix in Roxas' room! It's not too different from what Axel was doing, except that they weren't leaning over him, and they were having a conversation about something that sounded serious.

Anyway, I really don't believe that Axel's the type of character who would watch someone sleep, even if he was in love with said person. He'd find it creepy if someone was doing that to him. Besides, he'd been sent to get Roxas for the meeting; how long would he have thought he could just stand there? Xemnas would've noticed a time gap.

The more that comes out, the less likely AkuRoku exists. Even Xion made a dent.

Bless her heart. Or lack thereof.

I suppose so. Yet, for that, you must stay away from the forum for a while. Who knows what idiot might say something spoilerish in a thread that has nothing to do with it, and you then facepalm.

Yeah, I'll probably have to do that.

...did you really? o_O

He does have that kind of, "all by myself" aura around him. Or maybe, is just that in the translations, Axel acts more like a Nobody, where things just flow past him because he can't really feel it, and doesn't really care. Maybe, is like, passing through a life like you're numb, to describe it . Is like Demyx, and I think Marluxia, said. That nothing really ever satisfies you when being a Nobody. And, as it's been said, Roxas made Axel feel, so that alone might have something to do with him being his best friend in the long run.

And again, no mention of Xion by Axel at all :D. Then again, he probably acts with her like he does the rest of the Organization, like with Xigbar and Luxord, and Demyx, etc.

Yeah, I do think Roxas brought the more human aspect out of Axel. And I like the idea of them being casual friends with Xion, Xigbar, Luxord, and Demyx. Now I just wish Marluxia and Larxene could've been part of that group too.

Though I don't see anything out of the ordinary about no Xion mention. First, she hadn't joined yet in "Last Minutes to Castle Oblivion". Second, Roxas had just left in "Seven Days" and Axel wasn't even sure if he was still alive, so he was forefront in Axel's mind. Third, they can't have Axel reminiscing about Xion before the game comes out, there'd be too many spoilers.

And Axel too, agreed that it was boring, he just didn't mention it. It's that alone that makes him go to Twilight Town, and I find it interesting that he was the FIRST one, and the only one, to have done that before Roxas, or any other, followed suit. So he was the trendsetter. It was bacisally his private chamber where he could relax and eat sea-salt ice cream, and he loves the sunset and twilight, because it's different from the "home" he's stuck on and not so dreary.

I loved how he wanted to go there just to be alone, and judging from the scene before that, he was going to meet Roxas very soon.

Well, in the FM+ scenes, we have seen him backtalk in meetings, so it was really established then.

Yeah, but that was a serious circumstance; they were threatening to kill his best friend. I think we all would've hated him if he hadn't said anything. Here, he's just backtalking for the sake of amusing himself.

I don't even know why Saïx being a suck-up was taken so far...the momnet he died, it was obvious to me that he was doing everything to get it, not for Xemnas, but for his Heart. It was that he was loyal to.

I don't get it either. It's not like Saix worships the ground he walks on. He doesn't even interact with Xemnas that much in the games, even less if you don't count FM+ scenes.

Demyx seems less lively and upbeat in reality now, though. However, there are other Novel parts where's he's the crazy one, and seems more cheery. As I said, him, Larxene, and Marluxia have gotten 3 dimensional now, and it isn't just Axel anymore.

I'm so happy that he's become three-dimensional! It seriously makes me love Kaimyx more, because the more they add to his character, the more potential I see in that couple. It didn't even have to be a romance, but she could've helped bring out the more human part of him. He already seemed pretty intent on keeping his human memories if he tried to arrange his hair the way he always used to!

I don't think she really had changed so much in terms of personality, minus the fact that we witnessed her vulnerability, when you think about it. When she first sits in the meeting, she glances around, almost glaring at everyone, which got her the "strong emotions" description. She's also described as haughty, and if you know the definition, fits her perfectly. I am willing to see that maybe she did grow to her sadism, but at the same time, it might be just a act all along that she produced to cover herself with. Is hard to tell, because if Larxene was so normal and nice, though a bit out there with a spicy attitude, originally, then that will still be her no matter what. I'm waiting for the CoM novels, really. Maybe there, we can get more understanding about that, cause I have a lot of speculations.

Well, I did see a difference in her actions when she first joined as opposed to how she acted in Castle Oblivion. She clearly enjoyed bullying Sora, Repliku and Namine (maybe because she finally had something to do? o_0). I think her glaring at the others backs up my point: that she made herself tougher so that she could stand up to the guys. It was her way of trying to prove herself.

And usually, Disney makes the villains much more evil and without any redeeming qualities. Very dark. Organization XIII is more of a shade of gray, with creatures that are misunderstood, and don't even understand themselves.

Not all of them though. Davy Jones had a complex backstory with his love for Calypso; she even said that he wasn't always cruel. And he served as a parallel for Will Turner, who turned out to be stronger than him in matters of the heart. Then there's Syndrome from The Incredibles, who used to be a devoted fan of Mr. Incredible, but turned on him when he was told that he got in the way. I don't know whether they really had any redeeming qualities, but they did catch me feeling sorry for them at different times.

Disney villains. Gotta love 'em, even when they're really created by Square.

Xion just strikes me as super emo to the max, especially with the dark features [I kind of like the contrast between her and Naminé. Xion is more of the darker shade, while Naminé is more of purity and white, like ying and yang, which also represents Nobodies, as shown in Roxas's clothing and other symbolisms. It helps that they look like Kairi].

You know, the clashing personality is the same way of why I love the Naminé and Larxene friendship idea. And now with the other side of Larxene we've seen, is even more possible that she really wasn't that mean to Naminé, and got into the female company. I wouldn't be surprised if she asks Naminé how her hair was today, even xD.

Right now, Xion reminds me of Roxas in KH2. That's why I'd love it if Demyx joined and made it a foursome, because it would be a parallel to Hayner, Pence, Olette, and Roxas (I love parallels!):

Hayner- Leader, best friend, tends to lose his temper and is confident in his own abilities; obviously Axel
Pence- Generally good-natured, somewhat quiet, popular opinion labels him as goofy, but he's not stupid at all when you think about it, much like Demyx
Olette- The one who keeps the rest of her friends in line and holds them together, that sounds more like Roxas before he turns angsty
Roxas- The one who doesn't really fit in and knows it too, but still wants to be part of the group- Xion
Seifer- The one in charge of discipline who gets on everybody's backs and makes Hayner's life miserable- Saix

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Ok, here's my favorite Axel fanfic that doesn't involve him in a romance with anybody: Tears, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

It's about Axel meeting his Heartless and getting resurrected, then going to look for Roxas. While the basic premise is a little strange and probably not very canon, the story itself is well-written. And Axel is so in-character that I have to love this fic! Sometimes he shows his KH2-side, sometimes his CoM-side, sometimes both. It's all integrated very nicely, and the story's hilarious too. Unfortunately it hasn't been updated in ages, but it's still worth the read.

I'll give it a go. I think I've seen it before, but it got dismissed because of the said strange premise and that is probably not very canon [the whole Yazoo and his brothers, that threw me off ^^']. Why are all the stories never updated, really? I'm waiting for the day when I have something in my email to look forward to.

Don't worry, Axel's reaction to waking up in Namine's lap is all the proof we need that he doesn't think that way!

8D.

We are getting a lot of amo.

ROFL. That's EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw that scan of Xemnas and Saix in Roxas' room! It's not too different from what Axel was doing, except that they weren't leaning over him, and they were having a conversation about something that sounded serious.

Anyway, I really don't believe that Axel's the type of character who would watch someone sleep, even if he was in love with said person. He'd find it creepy if someone was doing that to him. Besides, he'd been sent to get Roxas for the meeting; how long would he have thought he could just stand there? Xemnas would've noticed a time gap.

SEE? I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed that, because when I saw it, I remembered the conversation, and I was like, "HAH!", Xemnas and Saïx do it too. It's different, yet, it entails the same thing. Axel was probably leaning over about to wake him up, for all we know, and Roxas just chose the time to sit right-up so they can bonk heads. We saw it from the kid's point of view, not Axel's. I'm certain if we did, the scene would be much different [though I like to think that Axel was to do something mischievous, like block his nose to stop his breathing circulation or something xD]

Yeah, that's why I'm opposed to AkuRoku, and its fandom, who, I bet, 90-95% are very shallow, if fanfiction with them having buttsex is anything to go by. It really makes Axel into such a weird creep, and I don't really like to think or believe that about him. And I don't know what type of Axel fan would, and still find him hot.

Bless her heart. Or lack thereof.

Poo.

>.>

Yeah, I'll probably have to do that.

I don't know if I could D:. Forums are my life.

Yeah, I do think Roxas brought the more human aspect out of Axel. And I like the idea of them being casual friends with Xion, Xigbar, Luxord, and Demyx. Now I just wish Marluxia and Larxene could've been part of that group too.

Though I don't see anything out of the ordinary about no Xion mention. First, she hadn't joined yet in "Last Minutes to Castle Oblivion". Second, Roxas had just left in "Seven Days" and Axel wasn't even sure if he was still alive, so he was forefront in Axel's mind. Third, they can't have Axel reminiscing about Xion before the game comes out, there'd be too many spoilers.

Well, we haven't seen much of Marluxia and Larxene, have we? ;P Besides, I think all the Org. talk to each other at some points, depending on who's available, or what you want to do. For example, Axel was playing card games with Luxord. Xigbar, is obviously, very talkative and friendly. Demyx, I'm not even sure, nothing says that he was friends with Xion at all [in fact, none of the Org.].

Well, you would think that his best friend being lost, and not here, and having left, would trigger something if Xion meant anything at all. If the girl had a "brave, but tragic" fate, don't know how it wouldn't remind him of the similar situation. I don't know what would spoil hinting that they indeed, had another friend, just not really describing it or expanding on it. Makes it less random and unbelievable, you know? Even more, that Roxas was the only one he liked to be mentioned.

For the first, I wasn't talking about "Last Minutes to Castle Oblivion", because, yeah, she wasn't there.

I loved how he wanted to go there just to be alone, and judging from the scene before that, he was going to meet Roxas very soon.

Uh-huh.

I just find it interesting that the idea and what will represent most scenes in the game came from him. I always figured it was Roxas's way to start it, but in reality, it was Axel.

Yeah, but that was a serious circumstance; they were threatening to kill his best friend. I think we all would've hated him if he hadn't said anything. Here, he's just backtalking for the sake of amusing himself.

Even so, he did backtalk. In fact, I think many backtalked to the older members, or at least, Demyx and Larxene. You can tell there's friction between the first six, and the neophytes already.

I don't get it either. It's not like Saix worships the ground he walks on. He doesn't even interact with Xemnas that much in the games, even less if you don't count FM+ scenes.

Oh, well. What can we do? His name will be cleared, I think, when 358/2 Days come.

I'm so happy that he's become three-dimensional! It seriously makes me love Kaimyx more, because the more they add to his character, the more potential I see in that couple. It didn't even have to be a romance, but she could've helped bring out the more human part of him. He already seemed pretty intent on keeping his human memories if he tried to arrange his hair the way he always used to!

I'm only ecstatic about Larxene, of course, she is my favorite out of all them [damn you, Nomura for wasting such a grand girl character!]. The female comes first before anything, yes, even Axel and Larxene, so I don't really connect that to the potential [okay, fine the whole TLC she needs and all], yet, I find the importance of that dimension to the character's own.

It's a good thing that Demyx isn't the, "RUN! RUN AWAY!" character and constantly spastic. Is a shame that the only way to find this out is in the Novels, not the game itself.

Well, I did see a difference in her actions when she first joined as opposed to how she acted in Castle Oblivion. She clearly enjoyed bullying Sora, Repliku and Namine (maybe because she finally had something to do? o_0). I think her glaring at the others backs up my point: that she made herself tougher so that she could stand up to the guys. It was her way of trying to prove herself.

Why don't I doubt that? xD

It did appear like she did enjoy it, but, as it stands now, anything and her reasons for it can be analyzed. Or maybe, it was her "haughty" self, but just taken to a next level. As you can see, she bites more with words, rather than physical contact. It is what riles everyone up. I rather remain at a stalemate in that aspect until more information comes, whenever that would be. As for trying to prove herself, that can work, as there's got to be some effect about being in a group of guys, and, in her words, not given a task or doing anything.

Not all of them though. Davy Jones had a complex backstory with his love for Calypso; she even said that he wasn't always cruel. And he served as a parallel for Will Turner, who turned out to be stronger than him in matters of the heart. Then there's Syndrome from The Incredibles, who used to be a devoted fan of Mr. Incredible, but turned on him when he was told that he got in the way. I don't know whether they really had any redeeming qualities, but they did catch me feeling sorry for them at different times.

Disney villains. Gotta love 'em, even when they're really created by Square.

I don't really count PotC, because, it's a movie, and in reality, there's got to be more depth than in a simple cartoon that demonstrates good and evil, instead of just the between. And as said, the movie is not really written by Disney, either. They have their own team, and I think, Disney just sets off the idea and the connected affiliation. I think the only one that can fit is Syndrome.

And I'd say there are still SE villains. IF Disney had a hand in this, it would be different.

Right now, Xion reminds me of Roxas in KH2. That's why I'd love it if Demyx joined and made it a foursome, because it would be a parallel to Hayner, Pence, Olette, and Roxas (I love parallels!):

Hayner- Leader, best friend, tends to lose his temper and is confident in his own abilities; obviously Axel
Pence- Generally good-natured, somewhat quiet, popular opinion labels him as goofy, but he's not stupid at all when you think about it, much like Demyx
Olette- The one who keeps the rest of her friends in line and holds them together, that sounds more like Roxas before he turns angsty
Roxas- The one who doesn't really fit in and knows it too, but still wants to be part of the group- Xion
Seifer- The one in charge of discipline who gets on everybody's backs and makes Hayner's life miserable- Saix

On the opposite, I'm really tired of parallels. I find them getting old and overused, and too much now. Like, we are suppose to take seriously that Axel, Xion, and Roxas, oh so coincidentially found themselves in the same hang out spot of SRK, in the same position, and watching the sunset. Yeah, I know that's bending reality, and KH does bend it, but that's too bending. It doesn't make sense, the existence of Xion now out of nowhere also doesn't make sense, except they'll probably give the made-up reason now to fit her in. Just like it doesn't make sense that groups of trio have to be two guys and a girl all the time. It's just very contrived by this point, and I'm not liking it.

I definitely like the sound more of a DAR trio, more than a RAX [which again, doesn't make sense]. I do rather have Demyx be in the group, than a unknown girl who's now apparently and suddenly BFFs with Roxas and Axel. Mary-suish. I don't know whether to like or dislike her, but I find her character predictable already. She moans and is upset about finding who she is, and somehow takes the tragic and ever oh so brave fate that will make us feel sorry for her, etc. It would be fine if they weren't rehashing Roxas's story in KH2. I just find her really bland [and again, there's not much people she can have connected to, is one or the other. You can tell, because she's definitely not expanding too many theories of who she is unlike Roxas did when he first appeared in a scan], a copy, and just another Kairi, in whatever way she is.

The good thing that I find in her existence, is that she's the AkuRoku murderer.

Oh, and Rion.

Organization_42

Awards

*TwilightNight* said:
Why are all the stories never updated, really? I'm waiting for the day when I have something in my email to look forward to.

I can't speak for everybody, but I know I get writer's block a lot, and it's easy to get lazy when you don't have a deadline to follow like real authors sometimes do.

*TwilightNight* said:
8D.

We are getting a lot of amo.

*quickly begins stashing the ammo in preparation for 358/2 Days' release*

*TwilightNight* said:
SEE? I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed that, because when I saw it, I remembered the conversation, and I was like, "HAH!", Xemnas and Saïx do it too. It's different, yet, it entails the same thing. Axel was probably leaning over about to wake him up, for all we know, and Roxas just chose the time to sit right-up so they can bonk heads. We saw it from the kid's point of view, not Axel's. I'm certain if we did, the scene would be much different [though I like to think that Axel was to do something mischievous, like block his nose to stop his breathing circulation or something xD]

And that's another thing: who leans over to stare at someone while they sleep? Wasn't he right in Roxas' face? Wouldn't that get uncomfortable after a few seconds?

LOL, I could see Axel doing that. Or maybe yell in his ear to wake him up!

*TwilightNight* said:
It really makes Axel into such a weird creep, and I don't really like to think or believe that about him. And I don't know what type of Axel fan would, and still find him hot.

I don't get it either. And when you think about it, there's absolutely nothing in the games that suggest that Axel would stalk Roxas or something weird like that. If he was really like that, wouldn't he have followed Roxas when the kid tried to leave the Organization?

*TwilightNight* said:
Well, we haven't seen much of Marluxia and Larxene, have we? ;P Besides, I think all the Org. talk to each other at some points, depending on who's available, or what you want to do. For example, Axel was playing card games with Luxord. Xigbar, is obviously, very talkative and friendly. Demyx, I'm not even sure, nothing says that he was friends with Xion at all [in fact, none of the Org.].

True. I wonder if Roxas ever challenged Luxord to a game of cards.

I did think Demyx seemed friendly with Axel because he discusses the new member, Larxene, with him, and during the novels he kept looking at Axel every time they talk about elminating Roxas. And every time they called him "Thirteen" or "Sora", he said, "No, Roxas!" I liked that a lot.

*TwilightNight* said:
Well, you would think that his best friend being lost, and not here, and having left, would trigger something if Xion meant anything at all. If the girl had a "brave, but tragic" fate, don't know how it wouldn't remind him of the similar situation. I don't know what would spoil hinting that they indeed, had another friend, just not really describing it or expanding on it. Makes it less random and unbelievable, you know? Even more, that Roxas was the only one he liked to be mentioned.

I understand what you're getting at. But at the time that "Seven Days" was published (sometime in May) we didn't know Xion's name, or that she was friends with Roxas and Axel. So they couldn't have Axel thinking about Xion.

*TwilightNight* said:
Even so, he did backtalk. In fact, I think many backtalked to the older members, or at least, Demyx and Larxene. You can tell there's friction between the first six, and the neophytes already.

Yes, and I'm liking the friction! It should make for some interesting drama throughout 358/2 Days!

*TwilightNight* said:
Oh, well. What can we do? His name will be cleared, I think, when 358/2 Days come.

Now all we need is for Demyx, Marluxia, and Larxene's names to be cleared, and for Axel and Roxas to show an interest in girls, and we'll be all set! :)

*TwilightNight* said:
I'm only ecstatic about Larxene, of course, she is my favorite out of all them [damn you, Nomura for wasting such a grand girl character!]. The female comes first before anything, yes, even Axel and Larxene, so I don't really connect that to the potential [okay, fine the whole TLC she needs and all], yet, I find the importance of that dimension to the character's own.

I also recognize the importance in the character's own dimensions. I just get excited because the more I see of Demyx's character, the more accurately I can guess how he would interact with other characters (particularly a certain someone). Take Larxene, for example. Knowing that she had a very painful experience as a human, enough to make her not want a heart, adds more of a challenge to a Larxel relationship, right? What could Axel possibly have done that would make her feel like she could trust him?

*TwilightNight* said:
It's a good thing that Demyx isn't the, "RUN! RUN AWAY!" character and constantly spastic. Is a shame that the only way to find this out is in the Novels, not the game itself.

They'll probably show it in 358/2 Days, if the novels and his popularity are any indication.

*TwilightNight* said:
Why don't I doubt that? xD

It did appear like she did enjoy it, but, as it stands now, anything and her reasons for it can be analyzed. Or maybe, it was her "haughty" self, but just taken to a next level. As you can see, she bites more with words, rather than physical contact. It is what riles everyone up. I rather remain at a stalemate in that aspect until more information comes, whenever that would be. As for trying to prove herself, that can work, as there's got to be some effect about being in a group of guys, and, in her words, not given a task or doing anything.

You're starting to really make me wish that we knew more about Larxene!

*TwilightNight* said:
I don't really count PotC, because, it's a movie, and in reality, there's got to be more depth than in a simple cartoon

Animation is simply another way of telling a story, as Disney and Pixar have proven over and over again. Although a lot are mere cartoons, they don't all have to be. It's just another type of movie, and they can certainly have as much depth as any film, as proven when "Beauty and the Beast" got nominated for Best Picture at the Academy Awards.

*TwilightNight* said:
And as said, the movie is not really written by Disney, either. They have their own team, and I think, Disney just sets off the idea and the connected affiliation. I think the only one that can fit is Syndrome.

PoTC was written by the same people who wrote "Aladdin", so they are connected to Disney in more ways than distribution.

*TwilightNight* said:
On the opposite, I'm really tired of parallels. I find them getting old and overused, and too much now. Like, we are suppose to take seriously that Axel, Xion, and Roxas, oh so coincidentially found themselves in the same hang out spot of SRK, in the same position, and watching the sunset. Yeah, I know that's bending reality, and KH does bend it, but that's too bending. It doesn't make sense, the existence of Xion now out of nowhere also doesn't make sense, except they'll probably give the made-up reason now to fit her in. Just like it doesn't make sense that groups of trio have to be two guys and a girl all the time. It's just very contrived by this point, and I'm not liking it.

Well, no, I don't like really obvious, in-your-face parallels like the island scan. I think if they made it a foursome though, it would be more subtle and not acknowledged as much, just something for hard-core fans to connect to and say, "Hey! This is like the Hayner-Pence-Olette-Roxas quartet!"

*TwilightNight* said:
I definitely like the sound more of a DAR trio, more than a RAX [which again, doesn't make sense]. I do rather have Demyx be in the group, than a unknown girl who's now apparently and suddenly BFFs with Roxas and Axel.

And you know what, that probably would have worked better with the parallel I was suggesting, if Roxas, Axel, and Demyx were all best buds and Xion was just with them, the way Roxas wasn't truly connected to his friends in Twilight Town.

But I guess from the writers' perspective, it makes more sense if Roxas' other best friend wasn't in KH2, otherwise they'd have to explain why Demyx wasn't completely miserable too, or why he and Axel weren't trying to help each other out. But again, that might have been better, certainly more tragic, if Demyx showed that he really, really wanted to help them, but was too frightened of Xemnas and Saix to do anything.

*TwilightNight* said:
The good thing that I find in her existence, is that she's the AkuRoku murderer.

We can hope. I'm actually worried that she'll be considered proof that Axel only wants to be with Roxas, if he doesn't warm up to her or has something to do with her disappearance because she's trying to get Roxas to leave with her.

Choc

Yeah, that's why I'm opposed to AkuRoku, and its fandom, who, I bet, 90-95% are very shallow, if fanfiction with them having buttsex is anything to go by. It really makes Axel into such a weird creep, and I don't really like to think or believe that about him. And I don't know what type of Axel fan would, and still find him hot.
Stupid fangirls! They ruin everything.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Hence, the fanclub I started and that Org and Twilight joined!

Rix

:)
Awards

Oh hi! Long time since I've been here -_-

Organization_42

Awards

Welcome back guys! :)

Stupid fangirls! They ruin everything.

Yeah, well, every fandom has them. And they helped make the Twilight movie a financial success, so I guess I can't be too unhappy with them. I just wish that AkuRoku didn't overwhelm the world of KH fanfiction.

So, did anyone get Re:CoM yet? Did Quinton Flynn do a good job with Axel again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back