• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

◄☼► The Axel Fanclub ◄☼►

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Re: ~ .:*:. ~ The Axel FanClub ~ .:*:. ~

Don't worry.

Give her a Axel plushie to give some very tough love [what that tough love is, will remain disclosed for purity purposes], and she'll be fine.

Ok!

Larxene: NEVER!!! I WANT THE REAL AXEL! ROAR!
Me: No Larxene! Stop! You're...oh dear...

A moment of silence for the unfortunate Axel plushie.

............Never.

......Yes.

*Sora, Donald, and Goofy walk in*
Sora: Have you seen Riku or the Ki-whoa! Is that Axel?! I didn't know he had a girlfriend!
Me: Um, hello? Little help here?
Sora: Why sure! We always like to help random people in need! *frees with Keyblade*

You really think so? I was opting for a world like Traverse Town, but I don't know how many non-Disney worlds will be introduced in the future game. Maybe he lives in Oliver & Company. Is New York.

That's what I'm saying: they'll probably put him in some original KH world. But Oliver and Company's not a bad idea either! I'd love to see him there!

:eek:hmy:

Shame on you.

Sorry! :blush:

Yes, but at times, Roxas did appear cold, and if you read Another Report, the story where they bump heads, you see Roxas being kind of rough with him, and even goes as far as saying since when was he his friend when Axel mentioned it. Ouch. Yet in the end, they go together outside and all. And you have to admit, even Novel wise, Roxas also believes that Axel wouldn't be one who missed him among others. So is questioning how far did he think the friendship to be in 358/2 Days. Otherwise, he seemed cool. Yet, the distance was there at times.

Yeah, I remember that part from "Another Report", but they also provide an explanation. At this point, Roxas doesn't think it's possible for a Nobody to have friends, he thinks that he and Axel are just pretending, and I guess he's wondering what the point is. But at the same time, he can't help but notice they do hang out together a lot, and he enjoys it when they get ice cream. As usual, the poor kid is confused.

I think by the end, he thought of Axel as a friend, but I guess he just didn't think the feeling was mutual. Or maybe he was just convincing himself that this was not the case, so he wouldn't regret leaving the Organization. I'm sure he felt at least somewhat conflicted about leaving the only home he'd known for a year. It would make it easier if he really believed that nobody would care if he left.

What was Demyx doing there? I don't remember him. And even then, I'm very disappointed at you. Being in Axel's Fanclub, and being one of his many girlfriends (or boyfriend, if any males joined), you should devote your time to him when you can.

Yeah, he was there. I had asked him to be the DJ. But once he saw the Guitar Hero game, it was all over. I told him one match, and that was it. And that's when I smacked myself on the head. Grrr, he must've ignored his DJ duties after that!

Please. I am a most devoted Fan Club member! How else do you think Axel found Roxas so quickly in DiZ's computer, or even knew how to get into it? That's right, I told him.

As for Marluxia, when I was making out with Axel, I think he saw a pink stuffed animal somewhere, and it reminded him about what he had to do. At least, he ran out anyway when spotting that.

Maybe we should've kept him there. It's obvious that the reason he had Repliku kill Zexion was because his mind wasn't all there...

Of course, of course. That's obvious common knowledge.

You would think, wouldn't you? Everyone would know it if they hadn't insisted on changing the lines of certain scenes...

Sora: Axel? What were you trying to do?
Axel: I wanted to impress my Fan Club.

I prefer to see it as future betrayal.

*goes emo*

*looks up from whispered discussion with Saix* I have no idea what you're talking about.

Heehee, just kidding!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Ok!

Larxene: NEVER!!! I WANT THE REAL AXEL! ROAR!
Me: No Larxene! Stop! You're...oh dear...

A moment of silence for the unfortunate Axel plushie.

It's not the real Axel.

So is cool.

......Yes.

*Sora, Donald, and Goofy walk in*
Sora: Have you seen Riku or the Ki-whoa! Is that Axel?! I didn't know he had a girlfriend!
Me: Um, hello? Little help here?
Sora: Why sure! We always like to help random people in need! *frees with Keyblade*

Unfortunately, added security has prevented any sort of Keyblade to undo any sort of spell with its own energy being Light and Darkness which it derives from, and now that Sora has activated the alarm, they will turn into Data and taken someplace else.

*turn them into data and it takes them someplace else*

Also, as added bonus, the chains will rechain themselves around you, more tightly.

*the chains rechain themselves around more tightly*

Let the brainwashing continue, now.

That's what I'm saying: they'll probably put him in some original KH world. But Oliver and Company's not a bad idea either! I'd love to see him there!

Clicketh: Why Should I Worry?

Axel: Why should I worry? Why should I caaaare? I may not have a dime, oh! But I got street savoir-faire!
*acts cool and puts sunglasses on*

OH, come on. Like that song doesn't fit him, and Dodger isn't like a somewhat dog version of himself.

Sorry! :blush:

:closedeyes:

Yeah, I remember that part from "Another Report", but they also provide an explanation. At this point, Roxas doesn't think it's possible for a Nobody to have friends, he thinks that he and Axel are just pretending, and I guess he's wondering what the point is. But at the same time, he can't help but notice they do hang out together a lot, and he enjoys it when they get ice cream. As usual, the poor kid is confused.

I think by the end, he thought of Axel as a friend, but I guess he just didn't think the feeling was mutual. Or maybe he was just convincing himself that this was not the case, so he wouldn't regret leaving the Organization. I'm sure he felt at least somewhat conflicted about leaving the only home he'd known for a year. It would make it easier if he really believed that nobody would care if he left.

Oh, fine. But you have to keep in mind that he wasn't as open or as friendly as he should've been. And if he didn't believe the friendship was all that real, then is safe to support the fact that he thought it was fake, and pretend, and flowed with it just to ease each other. Which means, he believed it wasn't really there, so there was no real friendship for him. Until, of course, he came to understand it waaaay later. Then again, 358/2 Days may be its saving grace.

Yeah, he was there. I had asked him to be the DJ. But once he saw the Guitar Hero game, it was all over. I told him one match, and that was it. And that's when I smacked myself on the head. Grrr, he must've ignored his DJ duties after that!

Please. I am a most devoted Fan Club member! How else do you think Axel found Roxas so quickly in DiZ's computer, or even knew how to get into it? That's right, I told him.

You're lying.

You have to remember that he never cared about Roxas. That was a act. We're the only important people for him. You have to differentiate between what is real and what is not. Or else, you are no better than a Nobody. He wouldn't really care if you did tell him, and you didn't. I spoke to him, and he told me that he knew all along where Roxas was, due to the Organization's info.

It seems, you rather prefer Demyx. And you're trying to excuse yourself from that. It is my duty, then, to, give you a heads up warning.

Don't.

Maybe we should've kept him there. It's obvious that the reason he had Repliku kill Zexion was because his mind wasn't all there...

He thought Zexion was plotting to take us away from him.

You would think, wouldn't you? Everyone would know it if they hadn't insisted on changing the lines of certain scenes...

Sora: Axel? What were you trying to do?
Axel: I wanted to impress my Fan Club.

Roxas: No one would miss me.
Axel: That's not true...actually, yes, it is. My Fanclub is waiting. Peace.
Roxas: ...T-T.

Is too bad that it was so dangerous to pursue and act the lines as they originally were that they had to get censored.

*looks up from whispered discussion with Saix* I have no idea what you're talking about.

Heehee, just kidding!

*gets gun ready*

Last edited:

Organization_42

Awards

Aww, what happened to all the other posters?

It's not the real Axel.

So is cool.

True, plushies can always be replaced.

Just don't hand any to Larxene.

Unfortunately, added security has prevented any sort of Keyblade to undo any sort of spell with its own energy being Light and Darkness which it derives from, and now that Sora has activated the alarm, they will turn into Data and taken someplace else.

*turn them into data and it takes them someplace else*

Also, as added bonus, the chains will rechain themselves around you, more tightly.

*the chains rechain themselves around more tightly*

Let the brainwashing continue, now.

Curses! I should've have seen that coming! No matter! I WILL ESCAPE!

*Five Hours Later*

Axel...and Larxene...are...the perfect...couple...long...live...Larxel...

Clicketh: Why Should I Worry?

Axel: Why should I worry? Why should I caaaare? I may not have a dime, oh! But I got street savoir-faire!
*acts cool and puts sunglasses on*

Ooo, that classic song fits him perfectly! That should go on the list of Axel Songs on the first page.

Oh, fine. But you have to keep in mind that he wasn't as open or as friendly as he should've been. And if he didn't believe the friendship was all that real, then is safe to support the fact that he thought it was fake, and pretend, and flowed with it just to ease each other. Which means, he believed it wasn't really there, so there was no real friendship for him. Until, of course, he came to understand it waaaay later. Then again, 358/2 Days may be its saving grace.

Your explanation does fit with his character, but then again, we haven't seen that much of him, as opposed to Axel. What I mean is, if you took the Axel from Chain of Memories, would you see him as capable of having a close friend? He manipulates everyone mostly for his own benefit, except Roxas. But you wouldn't know that unless you played KH2 or read the novels. And speaking of those novels...

Axel exulted, breaking into a wide smile, his expression honestly elated at the idea that Roxas finally remembered something. And something within Roxas's chest ached to see that look on the older man's face. He looked away--this wasn't the time for sympathy.

That's from Day 6 when Roxas pretends that he remembers their friendship. And even though he doesn't remember, he actually feels bad when he realizes that Axel is honestly happy to hear this. Since he can't remember Axel and under normal circumstances he wouldn't feel sorry for a stranger trying to kill him, that's got to be coming from past emotions/experiences that he can't truly recall.

You're lying.

You have to remember that he never cared about Roxas. That was a act. We're the only important people for him. You have to differentiate between what is real and what is not. Or else, you are no better than a Nobody. He wouldn't really care if you did tell him, and you didn't. I spoke to him, and he told me that he knew all along where Roxas was, due to the Organization's info.

Well.

I would never call Axel a liar, but if the shoe fits...grrrr...

So he "knew all along where Roxas was" huh? Then how come he didn't show up until Day 4 (or Day 3, according to the novels)? He's clearly just trying to look macho in front of you. He doesn't want to admit that I helped him because he's trying to impress you.

And he did care about Roxas...because he realized that, apparently, "girls like sensitive men". He figured that if he acted all sad about Roxas leaving, the Fan Club would come back to comfort him. Hence the reason why he left the Organization, kidnapped Kairi, acted miserable and complained about no Roxas, and entered the battle to save Sora. He was trying to get our attention. Unfortunately we'd already left the Realm of KH and didn't know what was going on until it was too late. :cry:

It seems, you rather prefer Demyx. And you're trying to excuse yourself from that. It is my duty, then, to, give you a heads up warning.

Don't.

*hangs head* But why can't I like Demyx too? I'm Organization_42, I love all of them!

Ah well, this is the Axel Fan Club! I'll just have to start a Demyx Fan Club sometime. Speaking of which, are you going to make a Larxene Fan Club?

He thought Zexion was plotting to take us away from him.

Oops. Guess I shouldn't have visited him so much. I only wanted to read the Lexicon...

Roxas: No one would miss me.
Axel: That's not true...actually, yes, it is. My Fanclub is waiting. Peace.
Roxas: ...T-T.

Is too bad that it was so dangerous to pursue and act the lines as they originally were that they had to get censored.

Yeah, but like I mentioned above, I think Axel may have had a hand in the changes. They skipped a part in "Rememberance":

Roxas: So, you sacrificed yourself for me?
Axel: Not really. I was trying to impress my Fan Club with a special fire stunt, but then it went wrong...
Roxas: Your plans do tend to turn out that way.
Axel: Yea...hey!

*gets gun ready*

Whoa, WHOA! Hold up there! We were just having a heated debate: Saix was jealous that Axel had a Fan Club all to himself and wanted revenge. I said that after all the times he tried to kill Axel in KH2, we were even.

Rix

:)
Awards

Maye we should have a new topic soon? :3

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

New topic? Well, er...darn it >.<. I phail as a Founder D:. Okay:

What's your most favorite thing about Axel? What makes you love him so much?

However, we don't always have to talk about Axel, despite that this is a Axel Fanclub. This is more like a family.

Aww, what happened to all the other posters?

They've gone to plot about ripping Axel's pixel and data from the game and attempt to make him appear in real life.

True, plushies can always be replaced.

Just don't hand any to Larxene.

She has a secret closet of them.

Oops. Guess I let that out D:.

Curses! I should've have seen that coming! No matter! I WILL ESCAPE!

*Five Hours Later*

Axel...and Larxene...are...the perfect...couple...long...live...Larxel...

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

JUSTICE!

I WINNERZ!!

Ooo, that classic song fits him perfectly! That should go on the list of Axel Songs on the first page.

You think? xD Well, added, along with a new song, Jumper. If you listen to the lyrics, I feel as that is Axel speaking to Roxas, and it fits through out the problems, etc. Read it :3. I heard it on the radio the other day, perfect match, and the song itself ish so pretty. "I would understaaaaand!"

You can't put too many links in a post, right? Casue I wanted the songs clickable to go to the lyrics page T-T. This forum sucks at this. We need more freedom. YAY, for AkuRoku Friendship! ACTUALLY, I'll post the lyrics here and a YouTube video of the song (ignore the opening music):

Clicketh: Jumper

Jumper - Third Eye Blind

I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend.
You could cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in,
And if you do not want to see me again.
I would understand....
I would understand....

The angry boy a bit too insane,
Icing over a secret pain,
You know you don't belong.
You're the first to fight,
You're way too loud.
You're the flash of light on a burial shroud,
I know something's wrong.
Well, everyone I know has got a reason.

To say...

Put the past away.

You, could cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in,
And, if you do not want to see me again.
I would understand....
I would understand....

Well, he's on the table and he's gone to code,
And I do not think anyone knows,
What they're...doing here.
And your friends have left you,
You've been dismissed,
I never thought it would come to this,
And I, I want you to know...
Everyone's got to face down the demons.

Maybe today.

You could put the past away.

You could, cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in,
And, if you do not want to see me again.
I would understand....
I would understand....
I would understand...

I would understand...

I would understand...

Understand...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

Can you put the past away?

I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend
I would understand.
I would understand.
And I would understand....

I would understand...
I would understand....

our explanation does fit with his character, but then again, we haven't seen that much of him, as opposed to Axel. What I mean is, if you took the Axel from Chain of Memories, would you see him as capable of having a close friend? He manipulates everyone mostly for his own benefit, except Roxas. But you wouldn't know that unless you played KH2 or read the novels. And speaking of those novels...

Hell noes.

But at least he never acted that way with his friend. As far as we've seen.

That's from Day 6 when Roxas pretends that he remembers their friendship. And even though he doesn't remember, he actually feels bad when he realizes that Axel is honestly happy to hear this. Since he can't remember Axel and under normal circumstances he wouldn't feel sorry for a stranger trying to kill him, that's got to be coming from past emotions/experiences that he can't truly recall.

Well, of course, but Roxas isn't that horrid and cold, to lie in someone's face, and then see a positive reaction when you know is not the truth, and got a person's hope up for granted. Anyone would feel guilty, especially if Axel was mentioning that they were friends, and at the time, was acting friendly. He might've remembered some sort of haunting, yet that isn't really based on that only.

Well.

I would never call Axel a liar, but if the shoe fits...grrrr...

So he "knew all along where Roxas was" huh? Then how come he didn't show up until Day 4 (or Day 3, according to the novels)? He's clearly just trying to look macho in front of you. He doesn't want to admit that I helped him because he's trying to impress you.

And he did care about Roxas...because he realized that, apparently, "girls like sensitive men". He figured that if he acted all sad about Roxas leaving, the Fan Club would come back to comfort him. Hence the reason why he left the Organization, kidnapped Kairi, acted miserable and complained about no Roxas, and entered the battle to save Sora. He was trying to get our attention. Unfortunately we'd already left the Realm of KH and didn't know what was going on until it was too late. :cry:

Because Axel did not appear in those days before. The order was given sooner, or at the precise time, and also, there was a su****ion that Diz was behind this, which explains why he exclaims, "You!". It probably took him some time to get into the Data World, but Axel is NOT a liar D:<...

Okay, fine, he is.

BUT, he did not lie about this particular topic.

And that's not caring about Roxas. That is stil pretending, and he's using his "friend" to fulfill his purposes.

Which isn't unlike him.

It was still pretend to show off to us.

He does not need to, though. We love him.

=3

Isn't that right? >:/

*hangs head* But why can't I like Demyx too? I'm Organization_42, I love all of them!

Ah well, this is the Axel Fan Club! I'll just have to start a Demyx Fan Club sometime. Speaking of which, are you going to make a Larxene Fan Club?

I dunno.

Maybe, when I get the additions for it.

And you are a traitor!!! D< Making your own club to another bishie T-T.

Oops. Guess I shouldn't have visited him so much. I only wanted to read the Lexicon...

Poor Zexy muffin.

D:

Yeah, but like I mentioned above, I think Axel may have had a hand in the changes. They skipped a part in "Rememberance":

Roxas: So, you sacrificed yourself for me?
Axel: Not really. I was trying to impress my Fan Club with a special fire stunt, but then it went wrong...
Roxas: Your plans do tend to turn out that way.
Axel: Yea...hey!

You've also forgotten when him and Roxas meet in Twilight Town. The shame that they dismissed what he truthfully wanted.

Axel: Look at what it's come to: I've been given these icky orders to destroy you if you refuse to tell me where my Fanclub went!
Roxas: We're...best friends, right?
Axel: Sure, but but I'm not getting heartbroken for...wait a sec! That means you're going to tell me? 8D
Roxas: ...o_O *looks down*.
Axel: Uhg, I can’t believe this T_T.
*pause, Roxas gets called by a unknown voice that is obviously Diz*
Axel: ...the Fanclub that I know is long gone. Fine, I see how it is.

Whoa, WHOA! Hold up there! We were just having a heated debate: Saix was jealous that Axel had a Fan Club all to himself and wanted revenge. I said that after all the times he tried to kill Axel in KH2, we were even.

*prepares gun*

Forget Saïx, that fool!

You have revelaed yourself by planning to make a Demyx Fanclub.

YOU. WILL. PAY.

*aims*

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards

Okay. What I like about Axel... I just love his entire attitude! And his design, the red spikey hair and green eyes, and tatoos under his eyes. It just fits him perfectly. + How is it possible to npt like his voice actor? A perfect voice for Axel and his personality. Overall, Axel is a very likeable character.

KAIRI_SUX

*daydreams about Axel*
i love his personality, hair style, eyes. practically everything.....
*daydreams.....again*

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com

NYA.
I didn't mean to dissapear.
I was just waiting for the next discussion thread. XD

What do I like about Axel?

First off.
HE. IS. SEXY.
lol.

His looks are def a plus for me, and it really fits his personality I suppose.
Not to mention... red's my favorite color. ;)

His personality too.
He has that cool, 'tough' attitude but when he gets emo.
He gets emo. XD

So, despite the fact that I find him bi-polar, he's normal. >D
normal for me at least. XD

His voice.
I melt. XD

What's there NOT to like about him?
He's like... skinnier than me.

Organization_42

Awards

I like Axel because I just think he's a really interesting character. He plays two of my favorite character roles: the snarky manipulator in Chain of Memories, and the person who would do anything for his friend in KH2. I really love some of his lines in CoM, like when Marluxia orders him to get rid of the traitor, and he says, "Ok, but there's no taking that order back." Marluxia must've thought he meant that once Axel killed Vexen, there was no turning back. But that's not quite what Axel was saying...

Then everything reverses in KH2, in a way that, to me, enhanced the overall story. That's why I like him.

Oh, and Quinton Flynn did a fantastic job. I'll be sad if he's not in 358/2 Days!

She has a secret closet of them.

Oops. Guess I let that out D:.

*dashes to Larxene's closet, pulls open the door, and...*

Nooo! She re-hid them all after you gave it away! Curses!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

JUSTICE!

I WINNERZ!!

So...am I free yet?

You think? xD Well, added, along with a new song, Jumper. If you listen to the lyrics, I feel as that is Axel speaking to Roxas, and it fits through out the problems, etc. Read it :3. I heard it on the radio the other day, perfect match, and the song itself ish so pretty. "I would understaaaaand!"

Wow.

Those lyrics matched their dilemna...perfectly. If I didn't know better, I'd swear the band wrote the song with them in mind! And congrats for finding an AkuRokuFRIENDSHIP song! :D

Hell noes.

But at least he never acted that way with his friend. As far as we've seen.

Unbelievable, I just found another KH Irony.

Axel enjoys manipulating everyone, and everyone manipulates Roxas. But the one person Axel does not manipulate is Roxas.

Well, of course, but Roxas isn't that horrid and cold, to lie in someone's face, and then see a positive reaction when you know is not the truth, and got a person's hope up for granted. Anyone would feel guilty, especially if Axel was mentioning that they were friends, and at the time, was acting friendly. He might've remembered some sort of haunting, yet that isn't really based on that only.

Yeah, but he even tells himself to snap out of it, because as far as he knows, Axel's trying to kill him. He shouldn't feel guilty at all, he should be glad that he's bought himself more time.

I think he felt bad because there was a part of him, deep down, that did remember. Because Namine said herself: she doesn't destroy memories, just the links that connect them. It's all still in there, he just can't piece it together without something to trigger the memories.

BUT, he did not lie about this particular topic.

So he says.

And that's not caring about Roxas. That is stil pretending, and he's using his "friend" to fulfill his purposes.

Which isn't unlike him.

Ah, good point.

It was still pretend to show off to us.

He does not need to, though. We love him.

=3

Isn't that right? >:/

Of course, of course! :D

And you are a traitor!!! D< Making your own club to another bishie T-T.

Hey, I still love Axel and the Fan Club! Oh, and btw:

However, we don't always have to talk about Axel, despite that this is a Axel Fanclub. This is more like a family.

You're contradicting yourself here...

Poor Zexy muffin.

*sniff* :cry:

Axel: Look at what it's come to: I've been given these icky orders to destroy you if you refuse to tell me where my Fanclub went!
Roxas: We're...best friends, right?
Axel: Sure, but but I'm not getting heartbroken for...wait a sec! That means you're going to tell me? 8D
Roxas: ...o_O *looks down*.
Axel: Uhg, I can’t believe this T_T.
*pause, Roxas gets called by a unknown voice that is obviously Diz*
Axel: ...the Fanclub that I know is long gone. Fine, I see how it is.

And that part where Roxas smashes the computers is when he's destroying Axel's last method of contact with the Fan Club. I understand why he was upset, seeing as how we kept keeping him from his best friend, but that's just cruel.

*prepares gun*

Forget Saïx, that fool!

You have revelaed yourself by planning to make a Demyx Fanclub.

YOU. WILL. PAY.

*aims*

Demys: *leaps in the way* NOOOOOOOO! *stumbles and falls* Did I save you?
Me: She hasn't even fired yet.
Demyx: Oh...:blushing:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

*dashes to Larxene's closet, pulls open the door, and...*

Nooo! She re-hid them all after you gave it away! Curses!

thaxel5698.gif

:3

Can't blame her.

So...am I free yet?

I have yet to decide.

You might be tricking me.

D<

Wow.

Those lyrics matched their dilemna...perfectly. If I didn't know better, I'd swear the band wrote the song with them in mind! And congrats for finding an AkuRokuFRIENDSHIP song! :D

Thank you! =3 From the moment I heard it, I knew I found the one. Everything fitted, and there's even mentions of other people that Axel met, like "And I do not think anyone knows, what they're...doing here", which can be termed for the Organization, and then "Everyone's got to face down the demons", and we know a lot of characters have problems. It's just amazing how perfect. And the song itself is so: T-T.

I'll probably make a good video out of the song when I get Sony Vegas.

Unbelievable, I just found another KH Irony.

Axel enjoys manipulating everyone, and everyone manipulates Roxas. But the one person Axel does not manipulate is Roxas.

Well, I don't think he fully went out of his way to not manipulate. I do believe that at one point he had to, keeping things away from him, and all.

Yeah, but he even tells himself to snap out of it, because as far as he knows, Axel's trying to kill him. He shouldn't feel guilty at all, he should be glad that he's bought himself more time.

I think he felt bad because there was a part of him, deep down, that did remember. Because Namine said herself: she doesn't destroy memories, just the links that connect them. It's all still in there, he just can't piece it together without something to trigger the memories.

I just think it had something more to do than that, because, Axel's expression was honest and genuine, and with him lying, he actually felt bad for the person, or quite guilty. He might think Axel is trying to kill him, yet keep in mind that he was still unsure about the situation, as he had fun sparring with him. Not to mention, this was before Axel did anything that much wrong.

So he says.

Which is true.

Ah, good point.

I know :D.

Hey, I still love Axel and the Fan Club!

Hmmm.

You're contradicting yourself here...

Poo.

I do mean that it can stray off topic once in a while.

And that part where Roxas smashes the computers is when he's destroying Axel's last method of contact with the Fan Club. I understand why he was upset, seeing as how we kept keeping him from his best friend, but that's just cruel.

Indeed.

I think Roxas needs to accept that he isn't that important to Axel. He needs to realize, that at least he snatched Naminé.

Demys: *leaps in the way* NOOOOOOOO! *stumbles and falls* Did I save you?
Me: She hasn't even fired yet.
Demyx: Oh...:blushing:

*switches to rifle*

DON'T THINK THAT HE'S GOING TO SAVE YOU!!!! I'LL GO RIGHT THROUGH HIM IF I HAVE TO!!! >:

Organization_42

Awards

Hey, you haven't answered your own question yet! What do you like about Axel?

thaxel5698.gif

:3

Can't blame her.

Larxene: ZOMG!! Axel Plushie #39 is MISSING!!! WHO STOLE 39?!

I have yet to decide.

You might be tricking me.

*smiles sweetly* Now why would I ever do a thing like that? Larxel Forever!

Thank you! =3 From the moment I heard it, I knew I found the one. Everything fitted, and there's even mentions of other people that Axel met, like "And I do not think anyone knows, what they're...doing here", which can be termed for the Organization,

Or DiZ and Riku by giving Roxas new memories. Heck, the song even says, "...he's gone to code." And the whole thing about friends leaving him (Hayner, Pence, and Olette), and how angry and frustrated he feels.

I'll probably make a good video out of the song when I get Sony Vegas.

I'm astounded by what people are making with Sony Vegas. Have you ever watched pwillard's videos on YouTube.? He's a master at making KH videos.

Well, I don't think he fully went out of his way to not manipulate. I do believe that at one point he had to, keeping things away from him, and all.

True, but he had the grace to feel guilty about it. DiZ and Xemnas could've cared less about Roxas' opinions, and just expected him to do what they wanted. The very fact that Axel let Roxas leave the Organization, rejoin Sora in Day 6, and helped Sora afterwards shows that, when it really mattered, he did care about what Roxas wanted and was able to put aside his own needs, even if he hated doing that.

I just think it had something more to do than that, because, Axel's expression was honest and genuine, and with him lying, he actually felt bad for the person, or quite guilty. He might think Axel is trying to kill him, yet keep in mind that he was still unsure about the situation, as he had fun sparring with him. Not to mention, this was before Axel did anything that much wrong.

Hmm, good point.

Poo.

I do mean that it can stray off topic once in a while.

Then I'm not a traitor? *feels hopeful*

I think Roxas needs to accept that he isn't that important to Axel. He needs to realize, that at least he snatched Naminé.

I think he did. You know that part when he screams in frustration, right after DiZ says, "My apologies. This is only a data-based projection,"? "Data" made him think "computer", which made him think "Internet", which made him think of the Fan Club.

*switches to rifle*

DON'T THINK THAT HE'S GOING TO SAVE YOU!!!! I'LL GO RIGHT THROUGH HIM IF I HAVE TO!!! >:

:sad: No! You wouldn't hurt an innocent Nobody, would you?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Lol. I guess since all I've ever discussed with you is the reasons why I dislike him, I guess is time to reveal my favors and positives.

Why do I love Axel?

Axelss.jpg

Well, it all began with his physical qualities, as you would know. I found him to amazingly gorgeous in a sly, sneaky, fox-like way and style, and I like his whole appearance. He has a nice jaw, angular face, I love the color of his hair, and the way it's spiked, I like the shade of his eyes, and the tattoos under them. His body might be too slim compared to, let's say, anyone else on the Org. to the point where Larxene could get jealous. However, he does have muscles, oddly enough, and his chest is broad and firm. Despite his stature, he’s muscular. It’s not that he's bulky by any stretch of the imagination, but he is well-toned I can see, yet still within his agile frame for a nice fit. I think Larxene when touching him, made him appear more hotter and attractive in those scenes, like you wanted to be in her place, and just found him delicious. HE'S JUST SEXY AND HAWT. Period.

He kind of has like a Japanese/Korean-like look to him compared to the rest, doesn't he?

For his personality, he had dragged me in the most because of that. There's just something charming and magnetic about him that makes you like him in some insane way. Anything he says and the way he goes about them, makes me familiarize with the usual bad-boy image, and that's something females are attracted to. He's witty, sharp, smart, a smart-@ss, sarcastic and sardonic, he's manipulative, cunning, and guile, like a scoundrel, and particularly cool to the essence of the word. Anything he does, he makes it look bad@ss. In the novels, he even purrs xD. He's just a very hormone conducting type of pixel, the type of guy that you have to do a double take when he walks by. Yet, he is also, when it comes down to it in the end, very caring, and actuallly sweet enough to want to hug sometimes, which I think is something Roxas brought out of him in time with their friendship, making him feel as if he had a Heart. And is not only for Roxas anymore, he is able to do things for other people.

Larxene: ZOMG!! Axel Plushie #39 is MISSING!!! WHO STOLE 39?!

What you talking bout, besh?

That is my plushie.

You destroyed 39 in your tough love.

*smiles sweetly* Now why would I ever do a thing like that? Larxel Forever!

Pfft.

Or DiZ and Riku by giving Roxas new memories. Heck, the song even says, "...he's gone to code." And the whole thing about friends leaving him (Hayner, Pence, and Olette), and how angry and frustrated he feels.

Oh man, you're making want to talk about this song so much xD. I really love the frst verse the most, were it says, "a angry boy a bit too insane, icing over a secret pain, you know don't belong", because it's from Axel's point of view, and how Roxas won't want to see him again, and he understands T-T. I already picture some of the scenes I would use for that particular part. For example, for the "you're way too loud", I could use the part where he screams out in frustration at Diz in the pod room. Is the same scene you put at the bottom of your repliy right now ^^;.

Ugh, I am so making a video.

I'm astounded by what people are making with Sony Vegas. Have you ever watched pwillard's videos on YouTube.? He's a master at making KH videos.

Of course I know about pwilliard! Do you know of budds too? He's another good one. I'm sure there is more, yet their names escape me.

True, but he had the grace to feel guilty about it. DiZ and Xemnas could've cared less about Roxas' opinions, and just expected him to do what they wanted. The very fact that Axel let Roxas leave the Organization, rejoin Sora in Day 6, and helped Sora afterwards shows that, when it really mattered, he did care about what Roxas wanted and was able to put aside his own needs, even if he hated doing that.

Nothing I can say to that except, awwww. Axel-poo =3.

Then I'm not a traitor? *feels hopeful*

Growl.

I think he did. You know that part when he screams in frustration, right after DiZ says, "My apologies. This is only a data-based projection,"? "Data" made him think "computer", which made him think "Internet", which made him think of the Fan Club.

I think he was scarred by this. Poor thing.

He just needs to accept it.

No! You wouldn't hurt an innocent Nobody, would you?

*rifle clicks, ready to fire*

Last edited:

Organization_42

Awards

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

Lol. I guess since all I've ever discussed with you is the reasons why I dislike him, I guess is time to reveal my favors and positives.

LOL, it's about time we heard this, seeing as how you kept saying he gets too much attention and yet you made a FAN CLUB for him...

Why do I love Axel?

Axelss.jpg

Well, it all began with his physical qualities, as you would know. I found him to amazingly gorgeous in a sly, sneaky, fox-like way and style, and I like his whole appearance. He has a nice jaw, angular face, I love the color of his hair, and the way it's spiked, I like the shade of his eyes, and the tattoos under them. His body might be too slim compared to, let's say, anyone else on the Org. to the point where Larxene could get jealous. However, he does have muscles, oddly enough, and his chest is broad and firm. Despite his stature, he’s muscular. It’s not that he's bulky by any stretch of the imagination, but he is well-toned I can see, yet still within his agile frame for a nice fit. I think Larxene when touching him, made him appear more hotter and attractive in those scenes, like you wanted to be in her place, and just found him delicious. HE'S JUST SEXY AND HAWT. Period.

He kind of has like a Japanese/Korean-like look to him compared to the rest, doesn't he?

Wow. I don't think I've ever analyzed Axel's looks like that before, or with any character, for that matter! :D

Yeah, now that you mention it, he does have Japanese/Korean that look compared to everyone else. It kind of suits his personality though, the whole cat-like features are usually given to someone who's clever and manipulative like that. Zexion has some of those features too, only smaller.

For his personality, he had dragged me in the most because of that.

I agree. He's a great character!

There's just something charming and magnetic about him that makes you like him in some insane way. Anything he says and the way he goes about them, makes me familiarize with the usual bad-boy image, and that's something females are attracted to. He's witty, sharp, smart, a smart-@ss, sarcastic and sardonic, he's manipulative, cunning, and guile, like a scoundrel, and particularly cool to the essence of the word. Anything he does, he makes it look bad@ss. In the novels, he even purrs xD.

*gasp* When was that? I don't remember reading that!

He's just a very hormone conducting type of pixel, the type of guy that you have to do a double take when he walks by. Yet, he is also, when it comes down to it in the end, very caring, and actuallly sweet enough to want to hug sometimes, which I think is something Roxas brought out of him in time with their friendship, making him feel as if he had a Heart. And is not only for Roxas anymore, he is able to do things for other people.

Yeah, like Namine. I liked their dynamic, I wish it had been seen more in the actual game.

I like how he's rebellious and sarcastic, and even cold in CoM, but he really does care in the end, and does the right thing to help Roxas. I wish we got to read more of the novels, I really liked reading what happened to him during KH2.

What you talking bout, besh?

That is my plushie.

You destroyed 39 in your tough love.

What are you talking about? I wasn't anywhere near the plushies...

*Xion walks in, hugging 39*

Uh-oh...

Larxene: YOU! *drags Xion out of the room, huge electric storm follows*

Gulp. Now we know why the 14th member wasn't in KH2...

Fine, don't believe me! ;)

Oh man, you're making want to talk about this song so much xD. I really love the frst verse the most, were it says, "a angry boy a bit too insane, icing over a secret pain, you know don't belong", because it's from Axel's point of view, and how Roxas won't want to see him again, and he understands T-T. I already picture some of the scenes I would use for that particular part. For example, for the "you're way too loud", I could use the part where he screams out in frustration at Diz in the pod room. Is the same scene you put at the bottom of your repliy right now ^^;.

It's really freaky how well that song seems to fit with their story. Forget "Simple and Clean", "Passion/Sanctuary", or "The Other Promise". Let's just have THIS song at the beginning, lol.

You're making me want to play 358/2 Days! Ugh! I want that game! Yay for AxelRoxasFriendship!!!

Of course I know about pwilliard! Do you know of budds too? He's another good one. I'm sure there is more, yet their names escape me.

Oh yeah, all of them: pwilliard, budds, binks, etc. They're a very talented bunch!

I think he was scarred by this. Poor thing.

He just needs to accept it.

Well, there are five stages, right? He's currently somewhere between denial and anger. Eventually he'll get to acceptance.

*rifle clicks, ready to fire*

*panics* Axel! Back me up here! Don't let her destroy one of your fellow Nobodies...
Axel: *finishes unleashing Repliku on Zexion* Huh? What was that?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

LOL, it's about time we heard this, seeing as how you kept saying he gets too much attention and yet you made a FAN CLUB for him...

Do I have to explain this again? D:

Anyway, First, I was talking media attention. Nomura and SE whore him out too much. Is true. Next, I made the Fanclub for the fans that like him, even not very liked much characters get their own, and I think is dumb he wouldn't get one because he is used to the point where Brad Pitt is jealous. We're just here to appreciate his character.

Though it seems no one appears to be active enough xD.

Wow. I don't think I've ever analyzed Axel's looks like that before, or with any character, for that matter! :D

Yeah, now that you mention it, he does have Japanese/Korean that look compared to everyone else. It kind of suits his personality though, the whole cat-like features are usually given to someone who's clever and manipulative like that. Zexion has some of those features too, only smaller.

*goes defensive* I'm not obsessed!!

Yeah, I know that it fits the style of personality, and cat-like features fit manipulative characters. Though, I feel Axel is more fox-like than cat.

He's still sexy like that.

*gasp* When was that? I don't remember reading that!

He doesn't purr in his own for the hell of it, but when he speaks to Roxas when they are fighting/sparring, the words he speaks comes in a purr, "Now that's more like it!" or something. I forgot what he said.

Yeah, like Namine. I liked their dynamic, I wish it had been seen more in the actual game.

I like how he's rebellious and sarcastic, and even cold in CoM, but he really does care in the end, and does the right thing to help Roxas. I wish we got to read more of the novels, I really liked reading what happened to him during KH2.

Yeah, but I think we got enough to keep in line with his development. We don't need more of his whoring, now.

What are you talking about? I wasn't anywhere near the plushies...

*Xion walks in, hugging 39*

Uh-oh...

Larxene: YOU! *drags Xion out of the room, huge electric storm follows*

Gulp. Now we know why the 14th member wasn't in KH2...

Wow.

Oh, well.

R.I.P., Xion.

Fine, don't believe me! ;)

I won't then *sticks tongue out*.

It's really freaky how well that song seems to fit with their story. Forget "Simple and Clean", "Passion/Sanctuary", or "The Other Promise". Let's just have THIS song at the beginning, lol.

You're making me want to play 358/2 Days! Ugh! I want that game! Yay for AxelRoxasFriendship!!!

LOL!

I actually want 358/2 Days so I can have more Roxas clips to work with in the future. Of course, of course, among other things.

Oh yeah, all of them: pwilliard, budds, binks, etc. They're a very talented bunch!

ROCK ON!

Well, there are five stages, right? He's currently somewhere between denial and anger. Eventually he'll get to acceptance.

I suppose so. But for now, he's rebelling. And isn't he in Sora now?

*panics* Axel! Back me up here! Don't let her destroy one of your fellow Nobodies...
Axel: *finishes unleashing Repliku on Zexion* Huh? What was that?

*gasp* HOW DARE YOU DRAG AXEL INTO THIS AND PUT HIM IN DANGER! NOW I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

*gets ready to shoot and begins to press trigger*

Organization_42

Awards

Do I have to explain this again? D:

LOL, no. I understand what you're saying.

Anyway, First, I was talking media attention. Nomura and SE whore him out too much. Is true.

I suppose you're right, but I think right now they're more focused on promoting Xion and multiplayer mode. Roxas and Axel are taking a backseat from the attention. I guess they figure that they've done enough in that area, and it's time to focus on something more mysterious about the game, so the fans stay excited for it.

He doesn't purr in his own for the hell of it, but when he speaks to Roxas when they are fighting/sparring, the words he speaks comes in a purr, "Now that's more like it!" or something. I forgot what he said.

Oh darn, I guess I have to read those chapters all over again! :)

Yeah, but I think we got enough to keep in line with his development. We don't need more of his whoring, now.

I'd agree with you, but it annoys me how reading the novels is the only way to understand Axel's true goals. He never tells Sora in the game that he was trying to reunite Kairi with Namine. We never find out that he wasn't planning to turn Sora into a Heartless, like Saix said. In fact, his only explanation, "I wanted to see Roxas," seems to back up what Saix said.

We also got to find out what Namine was doing, and saw more of Demyx and Xigbar's personalities. And apparently Namine can heal people, because in one scene after Kairi gets kidnapped, Riku claims that Namine saved Axel from fading after he got attacked by Saix! How the heck can she do that?! There's a whole lot of juicy stuff in the novels that you would never know happened just by playing the game, and we had more access to that.

Wow.

Oh, well.

R.I.P., Xion.

A moment of silence for Xion.

Speaking of which, I may have another discussion topic when we're done with this one: what do you think Xion's relationship with Axel will be like?

I won't then *sticks tongue out*.

Fine!

It's getting really boring just sitting here...

LOL!

I actually want 358/2 Days so I can have more Roxas clips to work with in the future. Of course, of course, among other things.

I'm looking forward to the overall storyline. Nomura said in that latest interview that the game focuses on the "quiet, everyday lives" of the Organization. Seeing as it's the Organization, that should make for an interesting game!

I suppose so. But for now, he's rebelling. And isn't he in Sora now?

Yeah. I think that's his problem right now: Sora's too happy and nice to want revenge.

I can't really blame Roxas for being upset though. I mean, he went through the whole grieving process, thinking his best friend was dead, and it turned out Axel had just teleported away to go back to searching for the Fan Club. I gotta admit, saying a final goodbye on the clock tower without bothering to mention that he was fine was pretty low.

*gasp* HOW DARE YOU DRAG AXEL INTO THIS AND PUT HIM IN DANGER! NOW I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

*gets ready to shoot and begins to press trigger*

WAIT! How am I putting him in danger? I'd never hurt him; you'd never hurt him, and Demyx doesn't even know what that means!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I suppose you're right, but I think right now they're more focused on promoting Xion and multiplayer mode. Roxas and Axel are taking a backseat from the attention. I guess they figure that they've done enough in that area, and it's time to focus on something more mysterious about the game, so the fans stay excited for it.

I doubt Roxas will get a backseat. There hasn't been any new scans, and the old promotes Roxas (which is as I said, understandable), and screen hogging Axel. I always hated Roxas getting a best friend in the first place, because that places Axel higher when he comes in contact with a main character in that type of relationship. I mean, is alright with like, Riku, or Hayner or Pence, because they are on their own and don't belong to any gang. But, Axel belongs in a group of 11 damn characters altogether, the main nemesis of two games, with their leader being the MAIN VILLAIN of KH, and it was a stupid move to only focus on one particular one where Axel is the only one that got depth. And only because the staff favored him. I detest that kind of bias.

In the next event, Nomura said that we wil leanr more about Xion, yet that doesn't mean that other scenes won't be there either.

Oh darn, I guess I have to read those chapters all over again! :)

Yah, you do xP.

I'd agree with you, but it annoys me how reading the novels is the only way to understand Axel's true goals. He never tells Sora in the game that he was trying to reunite Kairi with Namine. We never find out that he wasn't planning to turn Sora into a Heartless, like Saix said. In fact, his only explanation, "I wanted to see Roxas," seems to back up what Saix said.

We also got to find out what Namine was doing, and saw more of Demyx and Xigbar's personalities. And apparently Namine can heal people, because in one scene after Kairi gets kidnapped, Riku claims that Namine saved Axel from fading after he got attacked by Saix! How the heck can she do that?! There's a whole lot of juicy stuff in the novels that you would never know happened just by playing the game, and we had more access to that.

Yeah, well, blame Nomura for that one, and not wanting to take the time to put in the scenes, or make KH2 a two disc game, which apparently, kills him or something to do that. To develop so many characters, one freaking disc isn't going to do it. And those were small scenes, and they could've fit in replacement for the worlds that were completely worthless to go to.

And I think Naminé used one of those potions, or some type of healing mechanism, because I doubt she has the power to heal. If that was so, things would have been much easier now beginning in CoM, wouldn't have they?

A moment of silence for Xion.

Speaking of which, I may have another discussion topic when we're done with this one: what do you think Xion's relationship with Axel will be like?

Do you want me to answer that now, or later? xD Because, that's simple for me.

He doesn't particularly like her from what we've seen, now, does he?

And even with that, I don't want any "relationship", because that = Axel screen time more than needed cause now he interacts with Xion, a main plot component.

Fine!

It's getting really boring just sitting here...

Yeah, well...that's what happens when you deny me Larxel and become so stubborn. A lesson has to be taught, and letting you go that easily will not do *nods head*.

I'm looking forward to the overall storyline. Nomura said in that latest interview that the game focuses on the "quiet, everyday lives" of the Organization. Seeing as it's the Organization, that should make for an interesting game!

All I'm saying is...

It better deliver.

Yeah. I think that's his problem right now: Sora's too happy and nice to want revenge.

I can't really blame Roxas for being upset though. I mean, he went through the whole grieving process, thinking his best friend was dead, and it turned out Axel had just teleported away to go back to searching for the Fan Club. I gotta admit, saying a final goodbye on the clock tower without bothering to mention that he was fine was pretty low.

Sora is too damn happy. He needs a wake up call again with a kick to the ribs, it seems *goes to get Larxene*.

Yeah, well, that's Axel for you. Minus the character development in KH2, he is a pretty low guy. Then again, I doubt Roxas knows about Castle Oblivion.

WAIT! How am I putting him in danger? I'd never hurt him; you'd never hurt him, and Demyx doesn't even know what that means!

You asked him for back up! D< You can't have him as BACK UP! WHAT IF I FIRED A BUNCH OF BULLETS AND HE GETS IN THE DAMN WAY?!

*raises gun and aims at you again* 1...2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back