• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

◄☼► The Axel Fanclub ◄☼►

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Re: ~ .:*:. ~ The Axel FanClub ~ .:*:. ~

I doubt Roxas will get a backseat. There hasn't been any new scans, and the old promotes Roxas (which is as I said, understandable), and screen hogging Axel.

Well, no, not in the actual game, but I meant in the promotion. Recently, it was all about Xion, Riku, and Namine.

I always hated Roxas getting a best friend in the first place, because that places Axel higher when he comes in contact with a main character in that type of relationship.

Aww, their friendship is one of my favorite parts of the series, and probably for this game too. But just because Roxas was the only one Axel really liked, doesn't mean Roxas felt the same. Demyx clearly liked him, and Xigbar kept calling him "Roxas" instead of "Thirteen" at the meetings in the novel. As a relatively small organization, I'm sure they each had their own relationship with Roxas, some more friendly than others, with Axel being the one who's his best friend.

I mean, is alright with like, Riku, or Hayner or Pence, because they are on their own and don't belong to any gang. But, Axel belongs in a group of 11 damn characters altogether, the main nemesis of two games, with their leader being the MAIN VILLAIN of KH, and it was a stupid move to only focus on one particular one where Axel is the only one that got depth. And only because the staff favored him. I detest that kind of bias.

I disagree, I think Axel and Roxas were the only members who got obvious depth. Some of the members either have potential or actually had depth, just a lot more subtle. Take Xigbar, for example. At first, he's this strange, laid-back member who doesn't seem to care about anything. Then we got that extra scene in Final Mix+ when he was talking to Zexion about Xemnas and the Room of Sleep. He was eavesdropping on Xemnas, the person they all seem to fear, and was questioning his true goals. That guy definitely knows more than he lets on. I bet the carefree attitude is a ruse so that no one takes him seriously. People tend to get the information they want faster when others don't see them as a threat.

Then we have Saix. You even said that you felt sorry for him when he died, whereas before he lamented over his lost heart, there was no reason to feel sympathy for him at all. His loyalty to Xemnas is also put into question, with Axel asking him whether the order to kill Marluxia really came from the Superior or not. And that's in 358/2 Days, so he's likely to have some character development in that game.

Yah, you do xP.

Aha! I found it!

Axel grinned. "Bring it on, Roxas," he purred, his smile wicked and his voice low, and as Roxas gazed a moment into the wild bright eyes of his opponent, another memory tugged at the back of his brain...

Roxas needs a new best friend...

And I think Naminé used one of those potions, or some type of healing mechanism, because I doubt she has the power to heal. If that was so, things would have been much easier now beginning in CoM, wouldn't have they?

No, I don't think that's what she did. I mean, she saved him from dying. In another scene, Saix actually reports that he's dead, because he doesn't think Axel could've survived the attack. But he did, because of Namine. I don't think a potion could do that.

Do you want me to answer that now, or later? xD Because, that's simple for me.

He doesn't particularly like her from what we've seen, now, does he?

And even with that, I don't want any "relationship", because that = Axel screen time more than needed cause now he interacts with Xion, a main plot component.

Well, it doesn't have to be a romantic relationship, but he did say he'd keep bringing her back...

If you try to leave the Organization, as we saw in KH2, you get branded as a traitor and you get killed. So Axel trying to bring her back...it's almost like he's trying to help her, even though she clearly doesn't want his help.

Anyways, I thought we might need a new topic since we've kind of exhausted the other one.

Yeah, well...that's what happens when you deny me Larxel and become so stubborn. A lesson has to be taught, and letting you go that easily will not do *nods head*.

*grumbles* If that's the case, I should've held it out and stuck with Axel/Aerith.

Sora is too damn happy. He needs a wake up call again with a kick to the ribs, it seems *goes to get Larxene*.

*gasp* First Demyx, now Sora?! LEAVE MY DORKS ALONE!

Yeah, well, that's Axel for you. Minus the character development in KH2, he is a pretty low guy. Then again, I doubt Roxas knows about Castle Oblivion.

Well, Roxas doesn't know where it is, but Sora...

For the sake of the Fan Club's existence, I'd call off Larxene if I were you.

You asked him for back up! D< You can't have him as BACK UP! WHAT IF I FIRED A BUNCH OF BULLETS AND HE GETS IN THE DAMN WAY?!

*raises gun and aims at you again* 1...2...

Well, that would be your own fault, now wouldn't it? You should've checked to make sure he wasn't in the immediate area!

Anyway, it's the ninth month of the year. That means that all fans of Number 9, Demyx, are immune and invincible until October! :)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Well, no, not in the actual game, but I meant in the promotion. Recently, it was all about Xion, Riku, and Namine.

With Naminé, it was scasn we've already seen since long ago. With Riku and Xion, it was just on the side. And I'm not talking to Axel compared to other characters, I'm talking about Axel compared to the lack of Organization members. And still no sign of any CoM ones.

Aww, their friendship is one of my favorite parts of the series, and probably for this game too. But just because Roxas was the only one Axel really liked, doesn't mean Roxas felt the same. Demyx clearly liked him, and Xigbar kept calling him "Roxas" instead of "Thirteen" at the meetings in the novel. As a relatively small organization, I'm sure they each had their own relationship with Roxas, some more friendly than others, with Axel being the one who's his best friend.

And in turn, the one with most attention and development among 11 others. Which should've not happened if you have that big of a group to focus on.

Fortunately, 358/2 Days is looking up for me, so I guess not all hope is lost.

I disagree, I think Axel and Roxas were the only members who got obvious depth. Some of the members either have potential or actually had depth, just a lot more subtle. Take Xigbar, for example. At first, he's this strange, laid-back member who doesn't seem to care about anything. Then we got that extra scene in Final Mix+ when he was talking to Zexion about Xemnas and the Room of Sleep. He was eavesdropping on Xemnas, the person they all seem to fear, and was questioning his true goals. That guy definitely knows more than he lets on. I bet the carefree attitude is a ruse so that no one takes him seriously. People tend to get the information they want faster when others don't see them as a threat.

Then we have Saix. You even said that you felt sorry for him when he died, whereas before he lamented over his lost heart, there was no reason to feel sympathy for him at all. His loyalty to Xemnas is also put into question, with Axel asking him whether the order to kill Marluxia really came from the Superior or not. And that's in 358/2 Days, so he's likely to have some character development in that game.

While a personality does equal depth to some extent, learning to understand them and get involved with who they are, their reasons, thoughts, and other qualities is what attaches a viewer to a character. The Organization members in both CoM and KH2 barely had any scenes, and we only saw one side of them, instead of digging into them. All that you posted is that one side of Xigbar's personality. Even when he talks to Zexion, he's still carefree and laidback, doing odd hand movements, and it always seems from the very beginning that he knew more than he let on with his words to Sora at the end, and was quite sneaky, as if his battles and actions in the scenes he appeared in didn't say enough. It doesn't really surprise me, it just added to the personality that was already established, now that they are being paid more attention to with the new game and the Novels (hence, why 358 is looking positive). Saïx is the only one I can say got to show another side of him completely opposite of the one he had. IN HIS DEATH. So what the hell does it matter anymore, he died, and it was never expanded upon. I doubt he's going to be like that in 358/2 Days since the hope for a Heart is still there (and again, in KH2, I suspected that he did things just to get his Heart, rather than Xemnas. They're just digging deeper, and letting us know the plotholes that were left in CO. One of therm being, was it Xemnas that suspected Marluxia and placed him there? Or did Axel act on his own?). Xaldin seems to be the still cold a-hole, coming from his words on scans, Xemnas is the same, except maybe to have more mysteries explained, I doubt Vexen isn't going to be the same as well, that seems the overall style of him, and Lexaeus will probably never speak except a few words, being the exact bland character and one dimensional brute as he is. Xigbar didn't ever appear bad to me, so him being a cool uncle type didn't strike me as shocking, as he was never that distant or uncaring, so it fits.

That's the thing. Axel had redeemable qualities and development, along with a sap story, for everyone to shrug off all the cruel crap he's actually done. Do the rest?

And I'm not worrying about the KH2 members, since they obviously will be the focus considering their presence lately and the fact that the CoM ones never appeared in anything promotional or even in any recent drawings AT ALL. They died in a side game, you know, so they are crapped on and unimportant :rolleyes:. Does Zexion have any redeemable qualities? Can he be liked, other than being silent, cool, manipulative, and reflective? (now snarky as well). Will we get more of him? How about Marluxia? All he was is a typical one dimensional villain who wanted was power and did anything to get it, without no other reaosn or depth given for his actions, or what led him to the betrayal in the first place. Why did he choose Larxene as a partner? Will we ever find out? And in that case, what about Larxene? Redeemable? Explanations as to why she's the way she is? She got the Saïx treatment. She appeared cold and cruel, though playful, laidback, cool, and humorous for positives, at least, until her actual death, where it doesn't even matter anymore cause...she's dead. What will they do with her in the new game? If they would even focus on her at all. Unlike Saïx who's a brick, she has the chance to gain some depth as she doesn't hide her emotions.

You wouldn't even think her voice, her face, or her actions would project such sadness in the GBA, so the besh mark was left with her, especially with that beshy English line she got stuck with as her last words. And now that we're talking about the English version, I hate the way it made her sound with their slang ("I'm not...going to lose...to a bunch...of losers). Seriously, does loser even translate in Japan? And from a good Japanese friend, since I was questioning it, I asked him, what does Larxene really say in the Japanese version? And voila. It was actually something like "How... could I... be... defeated. What...I'm...fading. No...I won't... let it... end... like this"

Makes her sound less cruel and bratty, doesn't it? Packed that with her voice at that moment and how she acted, and you got a wasted developmental chance for a nice female character that delivers in a Organization full of men. I swear Nomura likes to cater to girls so much.

So, do you think all that will be covered in 358/2 Days concerning members?

I wonder what else they changed in Larxene's lines to slang. Cause most of it is. We can also never forget Sora's "I bet you're trying to psych me out by saying really random stuff!", which makes him sound stupid. Which is bad, since he's already known not to be bright, and that line isn't helping any. Or who could even forget Axel's "Blank with a capital B"? I didn't even know we used that phrase anymore. Or, wait for it...."We totally owned you lamers".

D:

Anyway, I'm still a bit pessimistic. My official opinion will come once the game comes into our hands, and see what is it they will do, and how. However, I have faith in Watanabe, who is perhaps the best KH has ever had concerning writing and plot.

Roxas needs a new best friend...

Why? Purring is too much? xD

Purr.

No, I don't think that's what she did. I mean, she saved him from dying. In another scene, Saix actually reports that he's dead, because he doesn't think Axel could've survived the attack. But he did, because of Namine. I don't think a potion could do that.

A potion can. Heal. Magic. What Sora always used when he's borderline death. Her being able to have the power to heal will completely be out of nowhere, and not make sense (again, she would've done so in the past). If people can pop up random ice cream, I think she can pop out with some Heal elixir of some kind. And she didn't save him from dying. What was said, was that if it wasn't for her, he would be dead. So, she must have fixed him up somehow, we just didn't see it, and it was never spoken. It's just another of KH's plotholes, because I doubt it would be delved upon after that.

Well, it doesn't have to be a romantic relationship, but he did say he'd keep bringing her back...

If you try to leave the Organization, as we saw in KH2, you get branded as a traitor and you get killed. So Axel trying to bring her back...it's almost like he's trying to help her, even though she clearly doesn't want his help.

Anyways, I thought we might need a new topic since we've kind of exhausted the other one.

I'm not that interested, mostly because they're just using her for another chance for Axel to get into the plot and meet important people and talk to them. And you also missed the fact, that Xion, from Axel's words, seems to be running away constantly with the "no matter how many times you escape". Im sure she knows what happens if you're a traitor, yet, it doesn't bother her, apparently. It's obvious that she maybe doesn't want to be in the Org., but Axel threatens her from doing so and keeps bringing her back, because he knows that's what she desires. Is basically saying, I'm forcing you to stay where you don't want to be. Which the ploy also matches his angry words and expressions.

Is way more negative sounding to me.

That, and Axel already admitted that the only on he ever cared about in the Organization was Roxas.

*grumbles* If that's the case, I should've held it out and stuck with Axel/Aerith.

And here I thought your day of freedom would come closer than you think until that popped out of your mouth. Tsk tsk :p.

*gasp* First Demyx, now Sora?! LEAVE MY DORKS ALONE!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >D DORKS!

You seem to be fond of them. I like bad boys. People like Reno and Axel.

Well, Roxas doesn't know where it is, but Sora...

For the sake of the Fan Club's existence, I'd call off Larxene if I were you.

Really? Larxene is a bit busy right now, but I already delivered the news to her and she owes me a respond. And I thought it was never made clear whether Sora ever remembered CO?

Well, that would be your own fault, now wouldn't it? You should've checked to make sure he wasn't in the immediate area!

Anyway, it's the ninth month of the year. That means that all fans of Number 9, Demyx, are immune and invincible until October! :)

We wouldn't have had that problem until you brought him into it with your call! D<

And, oh yeah?

*pockets rifle and takes out "ORG. 13 MEMBER MOMTHS SUCKS" bazooka*

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Organization_42

Awards

With Naminé, it was scasn we've already seen since long ago.

Um, if by "long ago", you mean a few days before the Private Party...because that was the first time we got confirmation that Namine was even in the game.

And still no sign of any CoM ones.

Well, we got Larxene in a multiplayer demo, and Axel told Roxas to come to Castle Oblivion...but you're right, it's not much.

Still, if Axel can check up on Roxas while at Castle Oblivion, and is suggesting that Roxas come visit him, that would have to mean that Sora hasn't arrived yet. I actually think that the CoM members will be around longer than most people are speculating, because we don't know how much time passed from the time Sora lost his heart to the moment he arrived at the Castle. A lot takes place during that time, including returning to Traverse Town, then going back to Hollow Bastion, then going to the End of the World and battling Ansem, etc.

All that you posted is that one side of Xigbar's personality. Even when he talks to Zexion, he's still carefree and laidback, doing odd hand movements, and it always seems from the very beginning that he knew more than he let on with his words to Sora at the end, and was quite sneaky, as if his battles and actions in the scenes he appeared in didn't say enough. It doesn't really surprise me, it just added to the personality that was already established, now that they are being paid more attention to with the new game and the Novels (hence, why 358 is looking positive).

What I meant was, to me at least, Xigbar didn't seem to care about anything except having a good time. And then we see that he's actually been sneaking around trying to get more information.

Saïx is the only one I can say got to show another side of him completely opposite of the one he had. IN HIS DEATH. So what the hell does it matter anymore, he died, and it was never expanded upon. I doubt he's going to be like that in 358/2 Days since the hope for a Heart is still there (and again, in KH2, I suspected that he did things just to get his Heart, rather than Xemnas. They're just digging deeper, and letting us know the plotholes that were left in CO. One of therm being, was it Xemnas that suspected Marluxia and placed him there? Or did Axel act on his own?).

No, I don't think Axel was acting on his own. I don't think he'd be that stupid. Because if he kills a whole bunch of prominent members and says they were traitors, it's his word against theirs. With his rebellious attitude and the whole "don't respect my elders" thing with Vexen, he doesn't seem to have the best reputation either. Whereas if Xemnas or Saix already suspects Marluxia of treachery, it's a whole different story.

Xaldin seems to be the still cold a-hole, coming from his words on scans, Xemnas is the same, except maybe to have more mysteries explained, I doubt Vexen isn't going to be the same as well, that seems the overall style of him, and Lexaeus will probably never speak except a few words, being the exact bland character and one dimensional brute as he is.

Lexaeus gets the worst treatment out of all of them. I feel bad for the guy. He's thoughtful and extremely loyal to the Organization, to the point that it got him killed. Even Axel had some respect for him, telling Zexion he probably shouldn't go up against Riku because he took down Lexaeus.

Vexen will probably find Roxas intriguing and will keep trying to experiment on him, because he's a unique Nobody who can wield a Keyblade. And we all know what Vexen has to do whenever there's something going on that he doesn't understand...experiment!

That's the thing. Axel had redeemable qualities and development, along with a sap story, for everyone to shrug off all the cruel crap he's actually done. Do the rest?

I was about to say that Xigbar, Demyx, and Lexaeus tend to get free passes too, but that's really because of their personalities. They haven't done anything really cruel to un-redeem themselves, like Axel.

Does Zexion have any redeemable qualities? Can he be liked, other than being silent, cool, manipulative, and reflective? (now snarky as well). Will we get more of him?

I'm not worried too much about Zexion. He's a fan favorite, so I'm sure he'll have some important scenes before he dies.

How about Marluxia? All he was is a typical one dimensional villain who wanted was power and did anything to get it, without no other reaosn or depth given for his actions, or what led him to the betrayal in the first place. Why did he choose Larxene as a partner? Will we ever find out?

I want to know more about Marluxia's plans too. I still think it's possible, since they keep dropping hints about going to Castle Oblivion.

And in that case, what about Larxene? Redeemable? Explanations as to why she's the way she is? She got the Saïx treatment. She appeared cold and cruel, though playful, laidback, cool, and humorous for positives, at least, until her actual death, where it doesn't even matter anymore cause...she's dead. What will they do with her in the new game? If they would even focus on her at all. Unlike Saïx who's a brick, she has the chance to gain some depth as she doesn't hide her emotions.

At least you showed me that with a little analysis, it's not hard to figure out that she's an insecure person. That's something.

And from a good Japanese friend, since I was questioning it, I asked him, what does Larxene really say in the Japanese version? And voila. It was actually something like "How... could I... be... defeated. What...I'm...fading. No...I won't... let it... end... like this"

Isn't that what she says in the Re:CoM version too? At least, that's what the translation by KH-Vids said.

I wonder what else they changed in Larxene's lines to slang. Cause most of it is. We can also never forget Sora's "I bet you're trying to psych me out by saying really random stuff!", which makes him sound stupid. Which is bad, since he's already known not to be bright, and that line isn't helping any. Or who could even forget Axel's "Blank with a capital B"? I didn't even know we used that phrase anymore. Or, wait for it...."We totally owned you lamers".

:lol: Oh I love that cheesy dialog that's unique to Kingdom Hearts! Sora's a professional at it. Xigbar embarassed himself too when he told Sora, "I'm with the Organization! Nothing 'any old' about me!" Yes, yes, good for you Xigbar.

But Axel won, hands down, in my internal contest for Cheesiest Dialog in Chain of Memories when he told Marluxia, "In the name of the Organization, I will annihilate you!" It wasn't just about what he said, but that he said it. Axel isn't supposed to say stuff like that, he's supposed to be mocking the people who say stuff like that!

Why? Purring is too much? xD

Purr.

No, no, I meant that he was about to try and beat the crap out of Roxas. Why do Roxas and Sora insist on choosing best friends who are either fascinated with the Dark Side or have bad tempers?

A potion can. Heal. Magic. What Sora always used when he's borderline death. Her being able to have the power to heal will completely be out of nowhere, and not make sense (again, she would've done so in the past). If people can pop up random ice cream, I think she can pop out with some Heal elixir of some kind.

True, but they did seem to be indicating that it was something else. I guess we'll never know.

And she didn't save him from dying. What was said, was that if it wasn't for her, he would be dead.

That's called saving someone from dying.

Im sure she knows what happens if you're a traitor, yet, it doesn't bother her, apparently. It's obvious that she maybe doesn't want to be in the Org., but Axel threatens her from doing so and keeps bringing her back, because he knows that's what she desires. Is basically saying, I'm forcing you to stay where you don't want to be. Which the ploy also matches his angry words and expressions.

Wasn't that more or less what was happening with Roxas? He wanted to leave, Axel didn't want him to, Axel kept trying to bring him back, and kept on failing to, they fought, etc.

And here I thought your day of freedom would come closer than you think until that popped out of your mouth. Tsk tsk :p.

H-how dare you?! You just don't understand the finer nuances of other Axel pairings! :nahnah:

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >D DORKS!

You seem to be fond of them. I like bad boys. People like Reno and Axel.

Sora and Demyx are my favorite characters in the game! But who said I didn't like Axel? I wouldn't be here if I didn't!

Really? Larxene is a bit busy right now, but I already delivered the news to her and she owes me a respond. And I thought it was never made clear whether Sora ever remembered CO?

Well, as long as Namine's kept happy, I guess there's no danger. *watches Destiny Islands suspiciously*

We wouldn't have had that problem until you brought him into it with your call! D<

And, oh yeah?

*pockets rifle and takes out "ORG. 13 MEMBER MOMTHS SUCKS" bazooka*

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Well.

I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but it seems I have no choice.

*grabs Demyx* RUN! RUN AWAY!!!!!

Nami

usually not funny

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Now all I need is a Roxas fanclub.
<333333333333333333333333333333

Oh, and can my name be RED?
xD

I-love-Axel,
but not in the fangirly way.
He takes on the sort of big brother role.
To both Roxas and Sora.
Also, you can't help but respect the guy.
-Nods nods-
He's epic.

[[DOWN WITH AKUROKU!
>_<
It's like a little brother and a big brother together.
Yeck!]]

FORGVE ME IF I SEEM JUMPY.
I'M HYPA!
=3

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Now all I need is a Roxas fanclub.
<333333333333333333333333333333

Oh, and can my name be RED?
xD

I-love-Axel,
To both Roxas and Sora.
-Nods nods-
He's epic.

[[DOWN WITH AKUROKU!
>_<
It's like a little brother and a big brother together.
Yeck!]]

FORGVE ME IF I SEEM JUMPY.
I'M HYPA!
=3

Seems we got another member in our mists. WELCOME! And we are glad to see that you think that Axel and Roxas are like brothers. We shall call that, Bromance.

And sorry D:. If I make your name RED, I have to make everyone's names red. Is better this way with the decoration.

But, you know, I think I CAN make a Roxas fanclub. I have tons of pictures of him (Larxene's are hard to find, which is why I'm lasting long into deciding). Probably...I dunno yet...

Um, if by "long ago", you mean a few days before the Private Party...because that was the first time we got confirmation that Namine was even in the game.

Yes. But as said, that was just her in two and three scenes, and while it had Roxas, and Xion, it still had Axel compared to the rest...especially Axel being shown interacting with Xion, threatening her, to dig him deep into the plot where she's concern, which is yet to be known for other members. Is always him.

Well, we got Larxene in a multiplayer demo, and Axel told Roxas to come to Castle Oblivion...but you're right, it's not much.

Still, if Axel can check up on Roxas while at Castle Oblivion, and is suggesting that Roxas come visit him, that would have to mean that Sora hasn't arrived yet. I actually think that the CoM members will be around longer than most people are speculating, because we don't know how much time passed from the time Sora lost his heart to the moment he arrived at the Castle. A lot takes place during that time, including returning to Traverse Town, then going back to Hollow Bastion, then going to the End of the World and battling Ansem, etc.

We always knew Larxene was in multiplayer, though. And yes, that still isn't much.

The thing is, that while Roxas visits CO, we can presume that most of his time will be spent in The Castle That Never Was (TCTNW), or exploring other worlds, and the CoM members may just pop up a few times in the beginning before they are killed off. However, in the Another Report short story, it does say that when Axel is back, is been nine months since he left for the mission. So, we'll just have to see how much screen time these members will get.

What I meant was, to me at least, Xigbar didn't seem to care about anything except having a good time. And then we see that he's actually been sneaking around trying to get more information.

Well, sneaking around is just a perception of having a good time, being reckless and careless. If you see his character, you know that it doesn't come as a surprise that he would childishly eavesdrop, as it fits for what he is.

No, I don't think Axel was acting on his own. I don't think he'd be that stupid. Because if he kills a whole bunch of prominent members and says they were traitors, it's his word against theirs. With his rebellious attitude and the whole "don't respect my elders" thing with Vexen, he doesn't seem to have the best reputation either. Whereas if Xemnas or Saix already suspects Marluxia of treachery, it's a whole different story.

I was just putting that as a example of what people were questioning before all this news got out, and what exactly Axel was doing, or if someone placed him there to do so. It was debated before. Besides, from Axel's words and expressions, you know he was doing it for the lulz, so it isn't farfetched that he was just bored and needed to play his own game in the GBA version. Or even Re: CoM.

Lexaeus gets the worst treatment out of all of them. I feel bad for the guy. He's thoughtful and extremely loyal to the Organization, to the point that it got him killed. Even Axel had some respect for him, telling Zexion he probably shouldn't go up against Riku because he took down Lexaeus.

Vexen will probably find Roxas intriguing and will keep trying to experiment on him, because he's a unique Nobody who can wield a Keyblade. And we all know what Vexen has to do whenever there's something going on that he doesn't understand...experiment!

Lexaeus is probably the less liked and the less popular Org. member in existence. Other than what you placed, we got nothing on him to further amplify his personality. If anything, he's worst than the CoM members who don't get anything. He's the CoM member who gets shafted.

I don't feel Vexen will be stalking Roxas and inviting him to perfom little "experiments". Roxas is no big mystery, really, as everyone knows where he comes from, and why. And even with all that mentioned, is still within Vexen's established attitude. I doubt he can get any deeper, as he doesn't appear the angsty type.

I was about to say that Xigbar, Demyx, and Lexaeus tend to get free passes too, but that's really because of their personalities. They haven't done anything really cruel to un-redeem themselves, like Axel.

But the rest, which is a lot, do.

I'm not worried too much about Zexion. He's a fan favorite, so I'm sure he'll have some important scenes before he dies.

There you go. So even you confirm that Nomura caters to fan service.

I thought Zexion's popularity dwindled after they've found out his weapon, which is what kept most interested. But, perhaps, Nomura might not be up to date.

I want to know more about Marluxia's plans too. I still think it's possible, since they keep dropping hints about going to Castle Oblivion.

As said: I'll await.

At least you showed me that with a little analysis, it's not hard to figure out that she's an insecure person. That's something.

But that's just it. A analysis. A analysis that has yet to be shown. For all you know, while it makes sense, and it fits, is still not something solid. And this is just taken from her expressions, words, and more precisely, her death.

Isn't that what she says in the Re:CoM version too? At least, that's what the translation by KH-Vids said.

No. They just tag in the GBA CoM lines as the subtitles, and since there is not much of a difference between them, or it doesn't change the whole game, they keep it there otherwise. Which is a shame, since Larxene's Japanese line is much more served as sympathy for the viewers, and to even support MORE of my fact that she really does have some depth in her somewhere other than the besh title.

:lol: Oh I love that cheesy dialog that's unique to Kingdom Hearts! Sora's a professional at it. Xigbar embarassed himself too when he told Sora, "I'm with the Organization! Nothing 'any old' about me!" Yes, yes, good for you Xigbar.

But Axel won, hands down, in my internal contest for Cheesiest Dialog in Chain of Memories when he told Marluxia, "In the name of the Organization, I will annihilate you!" It wasn't just about what he said, but that he said it. Axel isn't supposed to say stuff like that, he's supposed to be mocking the people who say stuff like that!

Let me quess:

"In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!"
~ Sailor Moon

You actually like those dialogues? That's not cheesy, is just completely dumb. I bet even little kids playing it were confused. Sora is dubbed a retard, we don't need him to sound more like one. Is funny, and all, yet really, with lines like that...

I mean, tell me. What do you like best when Sora is down on his knees, begging Saïx for Kairi, and he refuses him her? Do you prefer the "Why you-!" when he stands up, or the "I'l lkill you!" in the Japanese version? And yes, Sore did say that in the Japanese version.

No, no, I meant that he was about to try and beat the crap out of Roxas. Why do Roxas and Sora insist on choosing best friends who are either fascinated with the Dark Side or have bad tempers?

Cause they like them wild, babeh :D.

Purr.

True, but they did seem to be indicating that it was something else. I guess we'll never know.

If they were, I'm sure many others would've picked it up, or even questioned it, to the point where it can reach Nomura himself with a interviewer. You have to remember that fan translations aren't always accurate sometimes, so they must've missed something.

That's called saving someone from dying.

Well, I meant not magically, where it came to her hands and her very body.

Wasn't that more or less what was happening with Roxas? He wanted to leave, Axel didn't want him to, Axel kept trying to bring him back, and kept on failing to, they fought, etc.

No, not at all. Roxas didn't want to leave until the end, and while Axel kept secrets of who he really is from him to perhaps avoid that, he never forced him to stay, and I don't think he ever would, and didn't threaten him when we do see Roxas walking down the street to leave and Axel's leaning against the wall. He just says, "You're mind's made up?", and while he's sad, he won't stop him. Roxas is his friend, and the only one he cares about as said by him.

Unlike Xion.

H-how dare you?! You just don't understand the finer nuances of other Axel pairings! :nahnah
:

Larxene: WHAT?! How dare you even take and RUIN one of my lines, and add that b@stard's name in it to degrade it?!! I SHALL KILL YOU! *summons kunai*
Me:....guess she's here....

Sora and Demyx are my favorite characters in the game! But who said I didn't like Axel? I wouldn't be here if I didn't!

I never said that you didn't like Axel. I said that you appear to like dorks better in terms of taste. While I like the bad boy types.

Well.

I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but it seems I have no choice.

*grabs Demyx* RUN! RUN AWAY!!!!!

YOU COWARD!! D<

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny

Yaay!

... I sure hope Nomura doesn't listen to her fans' pleads.
-Chews nails-
-Imagining Axel and Roxas in KH I I I-
T^T

Organization_42

Awards

I-love-Axel,
To both Roxas and Sora.
-Nods nods-
He's epic.

YEAH! Gotta love the brotherly friendship! I also like his relationship with Sora. I actually think they could've made a fantastic duo if they had become best friends before Axel died. That back-to-back pose in Betwixt and Between was epic all by itself.

We shall call that, Bromance.

Good name! :thumbup:

But, you know, I think I CAN make a Roxas fanclub. I have tons of pictures of him (Larxene's are hard to find, which is why I'm lasting long into deciding). Probably...I dunno yet...

You should. I'd join a Roxas Fan Club.

Maybe if we give him his own club, he'll stop giving us a hard time about Axel's! ;)

Well, sneaking around is just a perception of having a good time, being reckless and careless. If you see his character, you know that it doesn't come as a surprise that he would childishly eavesdrop, as it fits for what he is.

True, I just thought that spying on Xemnas was pretty risky business. And yes, Xigbar would be the one to take risks, but even Axel knows not to mess with Xemnas.

I was just putting that as a example of what people were questioning before all this news got out, and what exactly Axel was doing, or if someone placed him there to do so. It was debated before. Besides, from Axel's words and expressions, you know he was doing it for the lulz, so it isn't farfetched that he was just bored and needed to play his own game in the GBA version. Or even Re: CoM.

Ok, I understand why people might think that before KH2 came out. I'm sure he found his job entertaining, but I doubt he'd go as far as killing high-ranking members without some reasonable excuse or permission from Xemnas.

Lexaeus is probably the less liked and the less popular Org. member in existence.

That's the truth. He deserved better treatment than that.

I don't feel Vexen will be stalking Roxas and inviting him to perfom little "experiments". Roxas is no big mystery, really, as everyone knows where he comes from, and why. And even with all that mentioned, is still within Vexen's established attitude. I doubt he can get any deeper, as he doesn't appear the angsty type.

Actually, Roxas is a mystery, an exception to the rule of Nobodies. Sure, they know where he comes from, but that would make him all the more fascinating for Vexen to study. Nomura said the Organization members were trying to learn more about who they were and the state of their non-existence. So I think they'd want to study the differences in Roxas and Namine, especially Vexen.

There you go. So even you confirm that Nomura caters to fan service.

I thought Zexion's popularity dwindled after they've found out his weapon, which is what kept most interested. But, perhaps, Nomura might not be up to date.

I don't know about that, a lot of fans seem to like Zexion. I know I do.

No. They just tag in the GBA CoM lines as the subtitles, and since there is not much of a difference between them, or it doesn't change the whole game, they keep it there otherwise. Which is a shame, since Larxene's Japanese line is much more served as sympathy for the viewers, and to even support MORE of my fact that she really does have some depth in her somewhere other than the besh title.

I do like that line better, otherwise I wouldn't feel as sorry for her. But yeah, I'll have to double-check, but I could swear she said, "I can't be defeated by a bunch of losers...what? I'm fading...no...no!"

It was like a combination of the English line and the Japanese line.

You actually like those dialogues? That's not cheesy, is just completely dumb. I bet even little kids playing it were confused. Sora is dubbed a retard, we don't need him to sound more like one. Is funny, and all, yet really, with lines like that...

Yeah, I find those lines amusing. Sometimes they're so stupid it's funny. And I really don't mind when Sora has dorky lines, because he wouldn't be Sora if he wasn't a dork!

The only part that really made me wince was in the GBA version of CoM, when Axel does his "Weeeell, it's starting Sora..." monologue. It was one of the best scenes in Re:CoM, but in the GBA version, Axel fell prey to the Curse of the Dramatic Hand Gestures. And it just didn't suit him at all.

I mean, tell me. What do you like best when Sora is down on his knees, begging Saïx for Kairi, and he refuses him her? Do you prefer the "Why you-!" when he stands up, or the "I'l lkill you!" in the Japanese version? And yes, Sore did say that in the Japanese version.

Whoa, Sora said that?! Yeah, that's a better line. And I'd rather have meaningful dialog than cheese, but when the cheese is there I don't mind it.

No, not at all. Roxas didn't want to leave until the end, and while Axel kept secrets of who he really is from him to perhaps avoid that, he never forced him to stay, and I don't think he ever would, and didn't threaten him when we do see Roxas walking down the street to leave and Axel's leaning against the wall. He just says, "You're mind's made up?", and while he's sad, he won't stop him. Roxas is his friend, and the only one he cares about as said by him.

Unlike Xion.

That's why their friendship is so awesome!

Good point. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of the KH2 prologue, but he was also pretty desperate at that time.

But there's also the chance that he learned not to force Roxas to stay based on his past experiences with Xion.

Larxene: WHAT?! How dare you even take and RUIN one of my lines, and add that b@stard's name in it to degrade it?!! I SHALL KILL YOU! *summons kunai*
Me:....guess she's here....

...Uh-oh...

Me: Oh look Larxene!!! Vexen's destroying your Axel plushies!
Larxene: WHAT?! *turns, sees nothing* What are you-HEY!
Me: *keeps running*

YOU COWARD!! D<

I prefer the term "survivor". :)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Namimaru said:
Yaay!

... I sure hope Nomura doesn't listen to her fans' pleads.
-Chews nails-
-Imagining Axel and Roxas in KH I I I-
T^T

Don't you mean "his"? xDD

Organization_42 said:
Good name! :thumbs up:

I got it from what they call guy best friends in TV shows. It shows that they care for one another, but people have the sense to see they're not gay. Well, they do hook up with girls anyway. Yet, since they appear so "aww" worthy in their friendship, they call it Bromance xD. Brotherly love.

You should. I'd join a Roxas Fan Club.

Maybe if we give him his own club, he'll stop giving us a hard time about Axel's! ;)

Il'l think on it. Cause, you see, how many in this forum likes Roxas enough to join, other than Namimaru? And us. And there's also the problem of inactivity too. I really prefer the KH-Vids forum. Is not as "OMG! NEWS!" and more quiet in terms of that, but the members there are so much friendly. They're even neutral on Kairi, the majority, while some do like her, or hate her. Is not so bias.

True, I just thought that spying on Xemnas was pretty risky business. And yes, Xigbar would be the one to take risks, but even Axel knows not to mess with Xemnas.

Axel knows not to mess with anyone that can kick his @ss royally, that's what.

Yet, I doubt what Xigbar did was that big of a deal. He didn't get caught, and even if he did, he would've found a way to explain himself. Him and Xemnas do have history together.

Ok, I understand why people might think that before KH2 came out. I'm sure he found his job entertaining, but I doubt he'd go as far as killing high-ranking members without some reasonable excuse or permission from Xemnas.

The thing is, it hints so far that he didn't get some reasonable excuse or permission from Xemnas. And I thought in Roxas's short story of Another Report, he kind of lied to The Superior? Or rather, hid what needed to be hidden to what he did? I could swear he stated they lost their lives in the hands of Sora, when we know the reality of the situation and his role.

He did it for the lulz.

That's the truth. He deserved better treatment than that.

Well...:/. What can you do?

Actually, Roxas is a mystery, an exception to the rule of Nobodies. Sure, they know where he comes from, but that would make him all the more fascinating for Vexen to study. Nomura said the Organization members were trying to learn more about who they were and the state of their non-existence. So I think they'd want to study the differences in Roxas and Namine, especially Vexen.

He isn't that much of a mystery. Xemnas would've informed the most experimental member of the group, if not, the rest of the disciples. How come he doesn't have memories of his past? Because Sora didn't last long as a Heartless. Why does he hold the Keyblade? Because Sora does, in the most simple terms, minus the secrets. Whose Nobody is he? Sora's. Nothing there to really interest Vexen, honestly.

The only important one worth the time was Naminé, because of her power. She was already being studied on specifically because they were trying to find out more of their existences (and Vexen was sent in the group to do so), as said in the many types of Ansem Reports, or it was official somewhere. Nomura said himself 358/2 Days is about memories, its theme, as that's what drives the Nobodies to replicate emotions.

I don't know about that, a lot of fans seem to like Zexion. I know I do.

Me too. But, his popularity, which was a lot more, dwindled a little.

I do like that line better, otherwise I wouldn't feel as sorry for her. But yeah, I'll have to double-check, but I could swear she said, "I can't be defeated by a bunch of losers...what? I'm fading...no...no!"

It was like a combination of the English line and the Japanese line.

Nope (clicketh): YouTube - Larxene's Death

I'm telling you, they completely just tagged the lines from the GBA script.

I'm positive her real line, in Japanese, was "How... could I... be... defeated. What...I'm...fading? No...I won't...let it... end... like this" without the egotisitc words added in English to make her appear more arrogant instead of sympathetic. I really hated that once I found out. A word can always make a turnabout, and this was the only true depth Larxene was able to show before she was gone, and they butchered it by making others see that even with her defeat she didn't really change, or was still the same b!tch, and was made more of a joke, considering she lost to a bunch of losers. The translation is basically the same, but just worded differently, yet, I wished this one was left untouched and just direct without having to add any stupid slang "lose to a bunch of losers".

Whoever translates these scripts in the company needs to get with the times. Or not ruin a character death scene. KH2 was better in that. There were some translation mistakes in CoM. Especially Axel's catchphrase. "Got it memorized?' fits more with the Japanese, rather than "Commit it to memory", because it was never a statement, but rather, a question.

Time for some Japanese lessons.

"Kioku shita ka"

Shita: makes it a question (?)
Ka: Makes it past tense (Memorized)
Kioku: Translates to "Memory".

Ta da! xD

Yeah, I find those lines amusing. Sometimes they're so stupid it's funny. And I really don't mind when Sora has dorky lines, because he wouldn't be Sora if he wasn't a dork!

The only part that really made me wince was in the GBA version of CoM, when Axel does his "Weeeell, it's starting Sora..." monologue. It was one of the best scenes in Re:CoM, but in the GBA version, Axel fell prey to the Curse of the Dramatic Hand Gestures. And it just didn't suit him at all.

The thing is, a dork doesn't mean he has to always have the range of a teaspoon, or has to have lines that don't make sense.

And I forgot about any hand gestures Axel did in the GBA. Personally, I thought it was worse in Re: CoM.. It was like it was impossible for him to lay them still for 3 seconds.

Whoa, Sora said that?! Yeah, that's a better line. And I'd rather have meaningful dialog than cheese, but when the cheese is there I don't mind it.

I hate cheese D:. It just does not sound good. I don't think is even cheesy, as that is left only for too much overdramatic "aww" lines, that's so gooey, it comes out sucky.

What the characters say are what would be called stupidly lame. Though, there's not much of a difference, just another brand of cheese. The bad smelling ones.

That's why their friendship is so awesome!

Good point. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of the KH2 prologue, but he was also pretty desperate at that time.

But there's also the chance that he learned not to force Roxas to stay based on his past experiences with Xion.

Why are you trying to make Xion any thing more to Axel than what she appears not to be?

I don't think Roxas's desertion and Axel's actions towards it had anything to do with Xion. If he was desperate, as you say, you would think he would do anything for Roxas to stay. But, while he wasn't at all in the term of happy, he accepted it and let him do as he wished. He probably tried to convince him not to, yet I bet you he didn't force the blond into permanently threatening him that he will bring him back no matter how many times he'll escape to a place he, presumably, doesn't want to be in. It doesn't help matters that Axel said this to Xion when he was majorly pissed off by some comment she made that took him for a fool.

If anything, the best that would happen is that he will be neutral to her like the rest when he isn't in a hissy fit, or talk about her when her mystery pops up between him and Roxas, or other members who are wondering the same. For now, he isn't fond of her at all.

...Uh-oh...

Me: Oh look Larxene!!! Vexen's destroying your Axel plushies!
Larxene: WHAT?! *turns, sees nothing* What are you-HEY!
Me: *keeps running*

*disappointed*

Poo, Larxene.

Should have given her a "shock" :D.

I prefer the term "survivor". :)

Which is a cover up for the true negative implication that is obvious :p.

Nami

usually not funny

Isn't Nomura a female?
At least that's what everyone's been telling me.
o_O

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com

He's a male.
._.
XDD

"Kioku shita ka"

Ooh! ooh! I knew that. =3

So, feeding that information to Sora, disobeying orders and basically leaving the Organization wasn't messing with Xemnas?
._.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Well, Nomura might as well be a female with the bunch of male eyecandy he has on his games. For realz.

Ooh! ooh! I knew that. =3

:thumbsup:

Seems you're caught up in your Axel knowledge 8D!

And, you know, I just noticed how funny it is that they introduced his infamous catchphrase in a game that has to do with MEMORIES all around. Then again, they probably didn't plan yet for Axel to come out alive in CO until they noted that he was a staff favorite.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website

Well, Nomura might as well be a female with the bunch of male eyecandy he has on his games. For realz.
You make a good point there.
Not to mention, his obsession with Gackt in the FFVII series...
But let's not get into that. XD

Seems you're caught up in your Axel knowledge 8D!

And, you know, I just noticed how funny it is that they introduced his infamous catchphrase in a game that has to do with MEMORIES all around. Then again, they probably didn't plan yet for Axel to come out alive in CO until they noted that he was a staff favorite.

Oh wow. I didn't even realize that. lol.
And to think, the whole Organization has a MEMORIES theme.
*facepalm* Why didn't I realize that?

Organization_42

Awards

I got it from what they call guy best friends in TV shows. It shows that they care for one another, but people have the sense to see they're not gay. Well, they do hook up with girls anyway. Yet, since they appear so "aww" worthy in their friendship, they call it Bromance xD. Brotherly love.

I see what you mean, I've definitely seen "bromance" duos that remind me of Axel and Roxas. The Winchesters from Supernatural (who actually are brothers on the show) come to mind in particular.

Il'l think on it. Cause, you see, how many in this forum likes Roxas enough to join, other than Namimaru? And us. And there's also the problem of inactivity too. I really prefer the KH-Vids forum. Is not as "OMG! NEWS!" and more quiet in terms of that, but the members there are so much friendly. They're even neutral on Kairi, the majority, while some do like her, or hate her. Is not so bias.

Yeah, that's why I haven't started a character fan club yet. I don't know how active it would be, or if I'd have time to check on it on a regular basis. Though I do fine with this club!

But Roxas is a popular character; some even like him better than Sora. I think a good amount of people would join.

The thing is, it hints so far that he didn't get some reasonable excuse or permission from Xemnas. And I thought in Roxas's short story of Another Report, he kind of lied to The Superior? Or rather, hid what needed to be hidden to what he did? I could swear he stated they lost their lives in the hands of Sora, when we know the reality of the situation and his role.

He did it for the lulz.

Oh right, I forgot how he blamed in on Sora and Riku. Which was more or less true, just not when it came to Vexen or Zexion.

He isn't that much of a mystery. Xemnas would've informed the most experimental member of the group, if not, the rest of the disciples. How come he doesn't have memories of his past? Because Sora didn't last long as a Heartless. Why does he hold the Keyblade? Because Sora does, in the most simple terms, minus the secrets. Whose Nobody is he? Sora's. Nothing there to really interest Vexen, honestly.

I'd expect him to at least be interested though. He wouldn't be Vexen if he didn't experiment on everything! :)

I'm positive her real line, in Japanese, was "How... could I... be... defeated. What...I'm...fading? No...I won't...let it... end... like this" without the egotisitc words added in English to make her appear more arrogant instead of sympathetic. I really hated that once I found out. A word can always make a turnabout, and this was the only true depth Larxene was able to show before she was gone, and they butchered it by making others see that even with her defeat she didn't really change, or was still the same b!tch, and was made more of a joke, considering she lost to a bunch of losers. The translation is basically the same, but just worded differently, yet, I wished this one was left untouched and just direct without having to add any stupid slang "lose to a bunch of losers".

Hmmm, you're right. Maybe they'll re-translate it now that Re:CoM is finally getting an international release?!

Whoever translates these scripts in the company needs to get with the times. Or not ruin a character death scene. KH2 was better in that. There were some translation mistakes in CoM. Especially Axel's catchphrase. "Got it memorized?' fits more with the Japanese, rather than "Commit it to memory", because it was never a statement, but rather, a question.

"Kioku shita ka"

Ta da! xD

Wow, Japanese sounds like a tough language to learn.

Yay! I like "Got it memorized?" better than "Commit it to memory" anyway.

And I forgot about any hand gestures Axel did in the GBA. Personally, I thought it was worse in Re: CoM.. It was like it was impossible for him to lay them still for 3 seconds.

It was his facial expressions too. They were just weird. He swings his arm out and looks kind of like a little kid on Christmas. I guess in Re:CoM, it's more of a quiet evil chuckle, in regular CoM it's more like a full-blown "HEE-HEE!"

I hate cheese D:. It just does not sound good. I don't think is even cheesy, as that is left only for too much overdramatic "aww" lines, that's so gooey, it comes out sucky.

What the characters say are what would be called stupidly lame. Though, there's not much of a difference, just another brand of cheese. The bad smelling ones.

When I say "cheese", I don't mean sugary "awwww" moments. I meant lines that are so stupid, I can't help but laugh. Those lines I don't mind.

Why are you trying to make Xion any thing more to Axel than what she appears not to be?

Just for the sake of discussion. It's not like we know all that much about her.

I don't think Roxas's desertion and Axel's actions towards it had anything to do with Xion. If he was desperate, as you say, you would think he would do anything for Roxas to stay. But, while he wasn't at all in the term of happy, he accepted it and let him do as he wished. He probably tried to convince him not to, yet I bet you he didn't force the blond into permanently threatening him that he will bring him back no matter how many times he'll escape to a place he, presumably, doesn't want to be in. It doesn't help matters that Axel said this to Xion when he was majorly pissed off by some comment she made that took him for a fool.

What I meant was, after trying so many times to bring Xion back, and obviously something bad happened to her because the magazine called her fate "tragic", Axel may have realized that trying to force Roxas to stay would be a bad idea. It wouldn't work, because Roxas would keep leaving, because he was unhappy there.

I know what you're saying, but if, theoretically, Axel were to threaten that he'd keep bringing Roxas back, I don't think he'd be doing it out of cruelty. He would still have good intentions, he'd just be going about it the wrong way. Normal people often misinterpret the feelings of the ones they care about, so I imagine it would be a hundred times worse for a Nobody who lost his heart years ago and didn't remember how to feel. So he might do something like that, making him look like a horrible friend, when in reality he's only trying to help.

I think much of the game will be a learning process for both Roxas and Axel, because they're becoming best friends when I doubt they really understand what that means.

*disappointed*

Poo, Larxene.

Should have given her a "shock" :D.

LOL, she is in "shock!" Shock that she just lost to a "loser"...

I wonder how many of Larxene's lines I can twist? ;)

Which is a cover up for the true negative implication that is obvious

Oh you're just upset because Demyx and I escaped. :nahnah:

So, feeding that information to Sora, disobeying orders and basically leaving the Organization wasn't messing with Xemnas?
._.

You have a good point. However, he wasn't doing any of that for the lulz, like Xigbar might. I was under the impression that he never wanted to leave the Organization, but he had no choice when he realized he didn't have it in him to kill Roxas. Xemnas unknowingly pushed him beyond his limits, so he reacted the way he did.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website

You have a good point. However, he wasn't doing any of that for the lulz, like Xigbar might. I was under the impression that he never wanted to leave the Organization, but he had no choice when he realized he didn't have it in him to kill Roxas. Xemnas unknowingly pushed him beyond his limits, so he reacted the way he did.

Ah. Okay.
He did have this... attachment to the Organization, I suppose. Axel couldn't do that to his best friend.
Must suck to be in his position. DX

Organization_42

Awards

No kidding. He had a really tough choice to make. :sad:

You could tell that he didn't want to leave because he stayed behind when Roxas left. If he really hadn't cared at all about the Organization, I think he would've left then, as opposed to leaving because he got branded as a traitor.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website

Which is why he deserves as many cookies as he can take. =3

And you can't forget that meeting, where Xaldin threatened him because Axel refused to finish him off. And still after that he didn't really leave.
In fact, I don't really think he ever left.
Because of what Saix said, about him not acting in his best interest. Sure, they considered him a traitor, but he didn't really show how much he was against the Organization until him and Sora met in Hollow Bastion.
And the last scene where he 'died', I think that was the only time where he really decided to leave.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I see what you mean, I've definitely seen "bromance" duos that remind me of Axel and Roxas. The Winchesters from Supernatural (who actually are brothers on the show) come to mind in particular.

Or even Frodo and Sam. I mean, AkuRoku "moments" don't even compare in the slightest, if you read the books, or watched the movies. And they are not gay. I mean, they've hugged each other, one saved the other, etc. It was complete Bromance x3.

Yeah, that's why I haven't started a character fan club yet. I don't know how active it would be, or if I'd have time to check on it on a regular basis. Though I do fine with this club!

But Roxas is a popular character; some even like him better than Sora. I think a good amount of people would join.

I guess so, but this forum can go back and forth sometimes (I miss the good old days *sigh*). Besides, if the topic dies down, more people won't be active, and then the Club slows, and, then, it might not just be worth it. I only recreated this FanClub for Axel because the old one died, so I thought, why not revive it, and see? Sometimes, people even join just to join and never show up for awhile, or at all.

So yeah, that's why I think I'm only keeping with this one. Though, a Larxene, Aqua, and Naminé Fanclub would flock people in no time xD. I just need someone to mix their pictures together for a header.

Oh right, I forgot how he blamed in on Sora and Riku. Which was more or less true, just not when it came to Vexen or Zexion.

Yep.

I'd expect him to at least be interested though. He wouldn't be Vexen if he didn't experiment on everything! :)

Well, there is also the point, who did say he experimented on everything? What we've heard is that he just experimented a lot, and he likes doing so. It doesn't have to equate that he tests everything that catches his eye or is able to move.

Hmmm, you're right. Maybe they'll re-translate it now that Re:CoM is finally getting an international release?!

OMG, how I hope so. Though I kind of doubt it...KH loves its English slang. Well, we'll see. I just don't see the point since the script is made already, unless they hire a translator to do revisions, and of course, the new scenes.

Wow, Japanese sounds like a tough language to learn.

Yay! I like "Got it memorized?" better than "Commit it to memory" anyway.

Not as hard as Chinese D:.

Well, in rough translation, is actually "Memorized?", but I guess they need the "Got it" to fit his mouth movements. I kind of like the tone of "Memorized it?", though xD. Ultimately, though,"Got it memorized?" fits the best in terms of smoother English.

It was his facial expressions too. They were just weird. He swings his arm out and looks kind of like a little kid on Christmas. I guess in Re:CoM, it's more of a quiet evil chuckle, in regular CoM it's more like a full-blown "HEE-HEE!"

Really? I thought in Re: CoM it was more apparent. His sprite wasn't that bad, the only thing that can make it a "HEE-HEE" is that his face was set up in a smrik 3/4 of the time. I mean, the moment I saw the first time he spoke to Sora after Marluxia in Re: Com, I was LOLing. It's like he's talking with his mouth and hands, and the nerves on his limbs are controlled by high amounts of caffeine and sugar.

Ah, Axel is all kinds of special.

Then again, no one beats Larxene's expressions. You should seriously pause on her videos every time she's on, you can make a bunch of Mood Themes with it. The only other one who does that is Vexen, but his is more googly-eyed o_O.

When I say "cheese", I don't mean sugary "awwww" moments. I meant lines that are so stupid, I can't help but laugh. Those lines I don't mind.

I don't really laugh. Most of the time, I just shake my head, or raise a eyebrow at how corny it is. Then again, I wonder what Axel says in Japanese in the part of, "Talk about blank with a capital B!" *shudder*. Is probably better. I give it up for Quinton not making it sound retarded, and actually natural, unlike Haley Joel, though.

What I meant was, after trying so many times to bring Xion back, and obviously something bad happened to her because the magazine called her fate "tragic", Axel may have realized that trying to force Roxas to stay would be a bad idea. It wouldn't work, because Roxas would keep leaving, because he was unhappy there.

I know what you're saying, but if, theoretically, Axel were to threaten that he'd keep bringing Roxas back, I don't think he'd be doing it out of cruelty. He would still have good intentions, he'd just be going about it the wrong way. Normal people often misinterpret the feelings of the ones they care about, so I imagine it would be a hundred times worse for a Nobody who lost his heart years ago and didn't remember how to feel. So he might do something like that, making him look like a horrible friend, when in reality he's only trying to help.

I think much of the game will be a learning process for both Roxas and Axel, because they're becoming best friends when I doubt they really understand what that means.

I didn't think he's the type, when concerning Roxas, to plan anything or have a idea of forcing him to stay so negatively, despite good intentions, which is where the difference lies. Sure, theoretically, it might've been done, but it's always the word that Xion affects Roxas, affects Roxas this and that, so I'm not seeing Axel having a epiphany because of her fate. I think the way he hand;es it is that he tries to convince Roxas to do otherwise, which might explain his line of "So, your mind's made up?" in the end as if they talked about it before, and how he goes to explain another reason for him not to leave: the Organization will detstroy him.

LOL, she is in "shock!" Shock that she just lost to a "loser"...

I wonder how many of Larxene's lines I can twist? ;)

Larxene: :cursing: *eyes glow and thunder is heard*
*TN*: *backs away and goes to get Sea Salt ice cream*

Oh you're just upset because Demyx and I escaped. :nahnah:

No.

I could easily trap you both if I feel like it. Want to push your luck? >D

Organization_42

Awards

Which is why he deserves as many cookies as he can take. =3

And you can't forget that meeting, where Xaldin threatened him because Axel refused to finish him off. And still after that he didn't really leave.
In fact, I don't really think he ever left.
Because of what Saix said, about him not acting in his best interest. Sure, they considered him a traitor, but he didn't really show how much he was against the Organization until him and Sora met in Hollow Bastion.
And the last scene where he 'died', I think that was the only time where he really decided to leave.

*sends Axel cookies*

I think the main issue was that Axel didn't really belong anywhere. He couldn't be with the Organization anymore, but the good guys didn't exactly trust him either. In fact, I think the whole reason why he lived with the other Nobodies was because it was the only place for him to go to at the time.

I guess that's what happens when you insist on playing both sides. It got to the point where neither side trusted him.

Or even Frodo and Sam. I mean, AkuRoku "moments" don't even compare in the slightest, if you read the books, or watched the movies. And they are not gay. I mean, they've hugged each other, one saved the other, etc. It was complete Bromance x3.

How could I have forgotten Frodo and Sam?!?! They're the kings of bromance! Axel and Roxas could never reach that level, IMO. Though Roxas and Frodo's endings were kind of similar in that they both left the world as we know it after their adventures were over.

Well, now we know what they have to do if they want to keep AkuRoku from getting out of hand- Axel needs to propose to Larxene, and then they have to move to Twilight Town where they have a million kids. Hey, it worked for Sam! ;)

I guess so, but this forum can go back and forth sometimes (I miss the good old days *sigh*). Besides, if the topic dies down, more people won't be active, and then the Club slows, and, then, it might not just be worth it. I only recreated this FanClub for Axel because the old one died, so I thought, why not revive it, and see? Sometimes, people even join just to join and never show up for awhile, or at all.

Good point.

So yeah, that's why I think I'm only keeping with this one. Though, a Larxene, Aqua, and Naminé Fanclub would flock people in no time xD. I just need someone to mix their pictures together for a header.

What, no Kairi too? Just kidding.

If you really wanted to get a header, you could always make a request in the Digital Art section on the forums. There are some very talented people over there.

Well, there is also the point, who did say he experimented on everything? What we've heard is that he just experimented a lot, and he likes doing so. It doesn't have to equate that he tests everything that catches his eye or is able to move.

Larxene said so. "Everything we do, you always have to experiment!" Of couse she was probably exaggerating, but he doesn't deny it either when he replies, "I'm a scientist. Experimentation is what I do."

I'm not saying that Vexen's going to start making clones of Roxas or tamper with his memories or anything crazy like that. It could just be a simple matter of trying to see if there's anything else different about him. Sure, they know that he can wield a Keyblade and has no memories because of Sora, but they don't know that those are the only side effects. I'd be surprised if Mr. Scientist wasn't at least a little interested in their newest member.

OMG, how I hope so. Though I kind of doubt it...KH loves its English slang. Well, we'll see. I just don't see the point since the script is made already, unless they hire a translator to do revisions, and of course, the new scenes.

I guess we won't know until we get the game. I don't care though, I'm just happy we're getting it!! Finally, voice actors and 3-D for the CoM members!!!

Well, in rough translation, is actually "Memorized?", but I guess they need the "Got it" to fit his mouth movements. I kind of like the tone of "Memorized it?", though xD. Ultimately, though,"Got it memorized?" fits the best in terms of smoother English.

I think "Got it memorized?" makes more sense than just plain "Memorized?" or "Memorized it?" I mean, "The name's Axel. Memorized?" doesn't sound right at all. I guess the alternative doesn't make much sense either, but I'm so used to "Got it memorized?" that I can't imagine him NOT saying it!

Really? I thought in Re: CoM it was more apparent. His sprite wasn't that bad, the only thing that can make it a "HEE-HEE" is that his face was set up in a smrik 3/4 of the time. I mean, the moment I saw the first time he spoke to Sora after Marluxia in Re: Com, I was LOLing. It's like he's talking with his mouth and hands, and the nerves on his limbs are controlled by high amounts of caffeine and sugar.

Ah, Axel is all kinds of special.

Then again, no one beats Larxene's expressions. You should seriously pause on her videos every time she's on, you can make a bunch of Mood Themes with it. The only other one who does that is Vexen, but his is more googly-eyed o_O.

Wow, I just watched that whole scene again, and you're right, he moves his hands around like he doesn't know where they're supposed to go, LOL! He certainly isn't the only one though, ALL the Xehanorts seem to be big on hand gestures!

I knew Vexen had crazy expressions, but not so much Larxene. I'll have to go back and watch some of her scenes again.

I don't really laugh. Most of the time, I just shake my head, or raise a eyebrow at how corny it is. Then again, I wonder what Axel says in Japanese in the part of, "Talk about blank with a capital B!" *shudder*. Is probably better. I give it up for Quinton not making it sound retarded, and actually natural, unlike Haley Joel, though.

Quinton Flynn does an amazing job as Axel, I hope he comes back for Re:CoM and 358/2 Days. But I think Haley Joel Osment does an incredible job too. He always puts the right amount of emotion in Sora's voice, depending on the scene.

I didn't think he's the type, when concerning Roxas, to plan anything or have a idea of forcing him to stay so negatively, despite good intentions, which is where the difference lies. Sure, theoretically, it might've been done, but it's always the word that Xion affects Roxas, affects Roxas this and that, so I'm not seeing Axel having a epiphany because of her fate.

Well, it was just an idea. I do think he was trying to keep himself from giving Roxas a hard time about it. And we know he was a different person in the beginning, especially before he met Roxas. So there's got to be some change in his character during the story.

I think the way he handles it is that he tries to convince Roxas to do otherwise, which might explain his line of "So, your mind's made up?" in the end as if they talked about it before, and how he goes to explain another reason for him not to leave: the Organization will detstroy him.

For the record, I find it interesting that for all his talk about their friendship being an act, Roxas still trusted Axel enough to tell him what he was planning to do. He must've known what kind of trouble he'd be in if Xemnas or the other members found out he'd betrayed the Organization, yet he told Axel about it anyway.

Larxene: :cursing: *eyes glow and thunder is heard*
*TN*: *backs away and goes to get Sea Salt ice cream*

I see that she's in an extremely foul mood. All her plans are toast!

No.

I could easily trap you both if I feel like it. Want to push your luck? >D

...no...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

How could I have forgotten Frodo and Sam?!?! They're the kings of bromance! Axel and Roxas could never reach that level, IMO. Though Roxas and Frodo's endings were kind of similar in that they both left the world as we know it after their adventures were over.

Well, now we know what they have to do if they want to keep AkuRoku from getting out of hand- Axel needs to propose to Larxene, and then they have to move to Twilight Town where they have a million kids. Hey, it worked for Sam! ;)

I just find the whole Frodo and Sam thing as a disprove of yaoi, merely because it shows that ,yes, guys can act and be friends this way without being referred to as gay or loving each other (well, loving each other differently), though I think of homosexuals and yaoi not equal (if not canon in a series, anyway). For example, I don't mind gay rights, and I don't even mind some gay pairings (I read Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, for example, and there's both het and slash), and I never criticized gay anime. I like REAL gay pairings, that are thoughtful, and, I don't know, ACTUALLY proven and there, with obvious notions that the feelings are romantic. Do you know CLAMP? The ones who make Reservoir Chronicles Tsubasa with Sakura and Syaoran? There's such things as Fai and Kuro. And even Card Captor Sakura, with Yuki and Tori. CLAMP is one of the believers that think love trascends any complications and anything, no matter what or who you are. And I don't mind their pairings at all. Because it is actually build up and written beautifully.

With yaoi, I think of it more of fangirl, perverted dreams and fantasies, which I don't take seriously. AT ALL. It tells alot when 99% of the yaoi fandom are females. The 1% are probably guys, or ones who are actually gay. It also tells a lot when they pair up things such as Zemyx (who have never, EVER, met or interacted, and while the opposite personality is a good excuse to take away the fact that they only pair them because they are "cute", they are just TOO different to work out to make it seem like they actually will get together if given the chance. Honestly, I see Zexion in canon thinking Demyx as a annoying pest and a thorn in his side, never wanting to be in his presence for long, unless it was important or he needed something, and no matter what Demyx does, it won't change that. Zexion is way too serious and introverted for it) and XemSaï. Is ridiculous. It kind of makes me somewhat ashamed of the female race, considering how insane they present themselves, to the point where they have a bad reputation and are made fun of, and used in jokes (to the fact that they are even seen as a different "race". To explain that a little, I said that girls enjoy and are crazy over yaoi, and one went to correct me saying whether it was girls or fangirls as if they were another species, since putting all girls into it is "stretching" the fact, though it will be more understandable if I meant fangirls. And that isn't the first time I've gotten that, both guys and girls alike use the term fangirl as if they were a mentally cracked version of females).

And those who do like their yaoi for more mature reasons, the ones I respect (they hate the stupid AkuRoku day, or the bad written, porn fanfics, or just pointless fanfics in general that gave them a bad name, and the overratedness it has become) have to live with the said rep. Which is sad, because they are a minority. Hell, even girls who like het pairings aren't as insane or so freaking hard driven. The only thing that could match that is girls going crazy over their hot male character.

I might be a bit harsh, but that's my opinion. And I mostly blame Nomura for not giving us any kick@ss females that stand out, and a freaking 1,000 crowd of attractive guys instead.

What, no Kairi too? Just kidding.

If you really wanted to get a header, you could always make a request in the Digital Art section on the forums. There are some very talented people over there.

Well, I'm going to be truthful. If I put Kairi in there, you know what the result will be. I find it a shame, actually. But, I'll try to go to the Digital Art section to ask for it. We will see the turn-out.

Larxene said so. "Everything we do, you always have to experiment!" Of couse she was probably exaggerating, but he doesn't deny it either when he replies, "I'm a scientist. Experimentation is what I do."

I'm not saying that Vexen's going to start making clones of Roxas or tamper with his memories or anything crazy like that. It could just be a simple matter of trying to see if there's anything else different about him. Sure, they know that he can wield a Keyblade and has no memories because of Sora, but they don't know that those are the only side effects. I'd be surprised if Mr. Scientist wasn't at least a little interested in their newest member.

I thought it more that he didn't focus on the whole "always" part and the exaggeration when replying, but rather, saying that of course, he does experiment, because he's a scientist, is what he does, and there's nothing wrong with that. Larxene was making it sound likke if that was a bad thing, and he got defensive.

In the end, it might end up surprising you. I personally think he would've been more centered around Naminé and the studies in Castle Oblivion rather than anything to do with Roxas, as he doesn't seem the type to really care if there's no other reason to explore the topic. Hell, Xion, is even more of a mystery, and yet, in a scan, the reaction was both him and Larxene laughing when she was introduced. Nothing could be answered until 358/2 Days, however.

I guess we won't know until we get the game. I don't care though, I'm just happy we're getting it!! Finally, voice actors and 3-D for the CoM members!!!

Ah...

English Larxene to pwn my screen with her presence x3.

Hopefully, they don't screw up her voice.

I think "Got it memorized?" makes more sense than just plain "Memorized?" or "Memorized it?" I mean, "The name's Axel. Memorized?" doesn't sound right at all. I guess the alternative doesn't make much sense either, but I'm so used to "Got it memorized?" that I can't imagine him NOT saying it!

I think I got dizzy with this post with all the "memorized" o_O. But, yeah...I agree.

Wow, I just watched that whole scene again, and you're right, he moves his hands around like he doesn't know where they're supposed to go, LOL! He certainly isn't the only one though, ALL the Xehanorts seem to be big on hand gestures!

I knew Vexen had crazy expressions, but not so much Larxene. I'll have to go back and watch some of her scenes again.

Aha! So Axel's nerves are on crack! >D

Well, Larxene's expressions aren't as googly, or creepy as Vexen's, she's more resoruceful and has more of a variety, which again, fits a Mood theme. You should pause sometimes on her scenes. She shows, "T-T", "-_-", ">D", "D<", ":)", "o_O", etc., and many more, including a "WTF", ":3", "disappointed", "thoughtful", "rage", "pissed off", even "emo", "playful", "sarcasm", and I can go on.

Quinton Flynn does an amazing job as Axel, I hope he comes back for Re:CoM and 358/2 Days. But I think Haley Joel Osment does an incredible job too. He always puts the right amount of emotion in Sora's voice, depending on the scene.

I'm not talking about emotions. I'm talking about the fact that his voice sounds kind of stupid, deadpanned, and dumb-like to me, or it comes off that way. And sometimes, he's slow on his lines. Pack that, with a stupid line to match it, and Sora = retard. I know my distaste has something to do with him, because I don't mind at all Japanese Sora.

Well, it was just an idea. I do think he was trying to keep himself from giving Roxas a hard time about it. And we know he was a different person in the beginning, especially before he met Roxas. So there's got to be some change in his character during the story.

There can be a change, but it just doesn't have to be one made by Xion.

For the record, I find it interesting that for all his talk about their friendship being an act, Roxas still trusted Axel enough to tell him what he was planning to do. He must've known what kind of trouble he'd be in if Xemnas or the other members found out he'd betrayed the Organization, yet he told Axel about it anyway.

I think it more as Axel being a spectator of Roxas's change, and the events around him, which of course, led to Roxas's decision to leave and find who he was, and why he has the Keyblade. Axel might've seen what was to come, and perhaps, he could even be the one to question Roxas about his thoughts, and Roxas, being a bit distant, will just answer with a remark that points out what he was going to do. Of course, I also see Roxas confiding Axel about his dreams and whatnot, maybe hoping for a sort of answer from someone else.

I see that she's in an extremely foul mood. All her plans are toast!

Larxene: *lunges at her, and a strike of lightning comes down that covers everything, a roar of thunder heard, as kunai were slashed*
*TN*: *in a shield* Ouch. Well, RIP, dudette. Or...RIP another part of you. Wait a sec! How come one is tied up and the other is here? :cursing:

*hides lever*

Good choice.

Organization_42

Awards

I just find the whole Frodo and Sam thing as a disprove of yaoi, merely because it shows that ,yes, guys can act and be friends this way without being referred to as gay or loving each other (well, loving each other differently), though I think of homosexuals and yaoi not equal (if not canon in a series, anyway). For example, I don't mind gay rights, and I don't even mind some gay pairings (I read Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, for example, and there's both het and slash), and I never criticized gay anime. I like REAL gay pairings, that are thoughtful, and, I don't know, ACTUALLY proven and there, with obvious notions that the feelings are romantic. Do you know CLAMP? The ones who make Reservoir Chronicles Tsubasa with Sakura and Syaoran? There's such things as Fai and Kuro. And even Card Captor Sakura, with Yuki and Tori. CLAMP is one of the believers that think love trascends any complications and anything, no matter what or who you are. And I don't mind their pairings at all. Because it is actually build up and written beautifully.

With yaoi, I think of it more of fangirl, perverted dreams and fantasies, which I don't take seriously. AT ALL. It tells alot when 99% of the yaoi fandom are females. The 1% are probably guys, or ones who are actually gay. It also tells a lot when they pair up things such as Zemyx (who have never, EVER, met or interacted, and while the opposite personality is a good excuse to take away the fact that they only pair them because they are "cute", they are just TOO different to work out to make it seem like they actually will get together if given the chance. Honestly, I see Zexion in canon thinking Demyx as a annoying pest and a thorn in his side, never wanting to be in his presence for long, unless it was important or he needed something, and no matter what Demyx does, it won't change that. Zexion is way too serious and introverted for it) and XemSaï. Is ridiculous. It kind of makes me somewhat ashamed of the female race, considering how insane they present themselves, to the point where they have a bad reputation and are made fun of, and used in jokes (to the fact that they are even seen as a different "race". To explain that a little, I said that girls enjoy and are crazy over yaoi, and one went to correct me saying whether it was girls or fangirls as if they were another species, since putting all girls into it is "stretching" the fact, though it will be more understandable if I meant fangirls. And that isn't the first time I've gotten that, both guys and girls alike use the term fangirl as if they were a mentally cracked version of females).

And those who do like their yaoi for more mature reasons, the ones I respect (they hate the stupid AkuRoku day, or the bad written, porn fanfics, or just pointless fanfics in general that gave them a bad name, and the overratedness it has become) have to live with the said rep. Which is sad, because they are a minority. Hell, even girls who like het pairings aren't as insane or so freaking hard driven. The only thing that could match that is girls going crazy over their hot male character.

I might be a bit harsh, but that's my opinion. And I mostly blame Nomura for not giving us any kick@ss females that stand out, and a freaking 1,000 crowd of attractive guys instead.

Well, I have to be honest, I'm not a fan of slash pairings, canon or not. I much prefer het. But I think you're right about the whole yaoi situation.

To be fair, there are a few het pairings out there that can get that insane- I'm mainly thinking of Bella and Edward of the Twilight saga. Seriously, Edward Cullen's fangirls are modern legends.

Now, like I said, I'm not a yaoi fan, so I could be dead wrong, but I think a lot of it comes down to picking a hot male character and putting him in a situation that makes him a sensitive guy. In the case of Bella and Edward, the person Edward cares about the most, who causes him to behave in a romantic way, is, well, Bella. In Kingdom Hearts II, it is Axel who attracts lots of fangirls, and who is the person who brings out the best in Axel? Roxas. Sometimes I wonder if things would've been different had Axel's best friend been Namine or Larxene. If he'd been extra-sensitive around either girl, and gone out of his way to show how much he cared about them, I'll bet Larxel or AkuNami would've been MUCH more popular, and Roxas would've simply remained a friend at best.

But then, when you really stop and think about it, who else was Axel supposed to be friends with? He doesn't have a heart, nor do any of the other people he associates with on a regular basis. Emotions are important for a real friendship, and the only two Nobodies who seemed really in touch with that were Roxas and Namine, probably because of their special connections to Sora and Kairi. Technically, Namine was Axel's prisoner- not the best grounds for forming a friendship. In stark contrast, Axel's job with Roxas was to show him around and help him get used to the Organization. Heck, his whole job, right from the start, was to practically be Roxas' friend! It's almost a no-brainer compared to the other characters Axel interacts with.

Well, that's my opinion anyways, and I'm probably preaching to the choir. As much as I like certain potential pairings in the franchise, I'm starting to hope that they stick with the same concept that's been in the previous games- just have everyone be friends.

Well, I'm going to be truthful. If I put Kairi in there, you know what the result will be.

Yes, I figured as much.

I thought it more that he didn't focus on the whole "always" part and the exaggeration when replying, but rather, saying that of course, he does experiment, because he's a scientist, is what he does, and there's nothing wrong with that. Larxene was making it sound likke if that was a bad thing, and he got defensive.

In the end, it might end up surprising you. I personally think he would've been more centered around Naminé and the studies in Castle Oblivion rather than anything to do with Roxas, as he doesn't seem the type to really care if there's no other reason to explore the topic. Hell, Xion, is even more of a mystery, and yet, in a scan, the reaction was both him and Larxene laughing when she was introduced. Nothing could be answered until 358/2 Days, however.

Vexen and Larxene laughed when Xion was introduced? Where did it say that?

I know that, in the end, he'll be more focused on the events of Castle Oblivion, but I'd be very surprised if he showed absolutely no initial curiousity when Roxas joined.

Ah...

English Larxene to pwn my screen with her presence x3.

Hopefully, they don't screw up her voice.

Well, at least we know they shouldn't screw up Axel's voice! :)

I'm not talking about emotions. I'm talking about the fact that his voice sounds kind of stupid, deadpanned, and dumb-like to me, or it comes off that way. And sometimes, he's slow on his lines. Pack that, with a stupid line to match it, and Sora = retard. I know my distaste has something to do with him, because I don't mind at all Japanese Sora.

Well, to each his own, I suppose. At this point, I couldn't imagine anyone else voicing Sora. Then again, I'm very rarely unhappy with how a character sounds in the KH series, I even liked KH2's Aerith.

There can be a change, but it just doesn't have to be one made by Xion.

True. We'll have to wait and see.

I think it more as Axel being a spectator of Roxas's change, and the events around him, which of course, led to Roxas's decision to leave and find who he was, and why he has the Keyblade. Axel might've seen what was to come, and perhaps, he could even be the one to question Roxas about his thoughts, and Roxas, being a bit distant, will just answer with a remark that points out what he was going to do. Of course, I also see Roxas confiding Axel about his dreams and whatnot, maybe hoping for a sort of answer from someone else.

Good point. I could see that all happening. But seeing as how they talked and ate ice cream together every single day, they'd need something to talk about, and eventually Roxas will have to 'fess up, based on what we saw in KH2.

Larxene: *lunges at her, and a strike of lightning comes down that covers everything, a roar of thunder heard, as kunai were slashed*
*TN*: *in a shield* Ouch. Well, RIP, dudette. Or...RIP another part of you. Wait a sec! How come one is tied up and the other is here? :cursing:

Muhahahaha...

If it's me you're worried about, than worry no more. The Org_42 that Larxene attacked was a fake that Vexen made. He saw how unpopular I was with Larxene and wanted some revenge against her. Personally, I thought it was a dumb idea until I saw what happened...yikes...

*hides lever*

Good choice.

Why do you even have that lever?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back