• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Online Multiplayer?

Is it possible BBS will have online Multiplayer? I think it is more likely since you can't just carry around your PS3 with you everywhere, and Local only supports 4 players. Thoughts?
  2. W

Sora and Kairi's Relationship in KH3?

What do you guys think will happen with Sora and Kairi in KH3? Now that she will be fighting and be close to the others, do you think their relationship will get closer? Will they kiss? Just wondering how their relationship will evolve. Please not haters, just honest discussion.
  3. W

What happens if Young Xehanort is defeated?

If YX is defeated in KH3, wouldn't he die and be unable to go back to his own time, thus undoing pretty much all the events in the series?
  4. W

Repliku a Seeker of Darkness?

Do you guys think it's plausible that Repliku is one of the 13 seekers of darkness? I feel that he is one of the largely ignored characters that we haven't seen since COM. I feel it could be possible, since they wanted Riku, and they could have gone back to get him instead.
  5. W

Young Xehanort Question

So I heard some where that apparently during the last fight with YX he is being possessed by his older self? Is this true? Was it mentioned in the Ultimania or something?
  6. W

How did Sora and Riku get to Yen Sid's Castle?

Did Mickey give them a ride, or what? Sora isn't protected to use a portal of darkness.
  7. W

Kingdom Hearts Series Not Relevant?

So I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but to me, it seems like the series is not as culturaly relevant as it could be. What I mean by that, is that, of course the seriesis popular, but the majority of the fanbase is among late teens, or early twenties people. Pretty much any younger kid...
  8. W

Live Action Kingdom Hearts

Who do you guys think would be good to play the main cast if the miracle were to ever happen of a KH live action movie? Mickey Donald and Goofy would be CGI obviously, but what about everybody else?
  9. W

Opinions on Playable Characters in KH3

Ok, so for the longest time now, we have had multiple playable characters. But for KH3, I think the playable characters should shift back to one, Sora, of course. I think that the party should go back to Sora Donald and Goofy, and remain that way throughout most of the game. Don't get me wrong...
  10. W

Time skip for KH3?

Hi, I haven't been on here for a while, but with all the talk about KH3 going on, I just wanted to get your opinions on this. I was wondering what you guys think about a timeskip for KH3 ? I was thinking about 3 years would be good. A lot of animes do timeskips, and I think it would fit into...
  11. W

Deep Jungle

does anyone think we might ever have a chance of seeing deep jungle again in any future kingdom hearts games ?
  12. W

MX / The Emperor ?

So i'vre been thinking, maybe there's a whole emperor/ darthvader/ luke thing going on with mx, vanitas and terra. like make mx wants to replace vanitas with terra. idk. probably dumb.
  13. W

Where Do You Live

Post Where You Live ! Just Wondering . Me: California, USA
  14. W

No "Heart" ?

When a person becomes a heartless/nobody, do they lose the actual physical heart organ itself, or just the essence of heart/soul ?
  15. W

MX + Terra= Xehonart

A Theory: Master Xehonart takes over Terra's Body, thus explaining MX's Youth, and why Xehonart looks like Terra. When Xehonart Becomes a Heartless, the body, Xemnas, becomes Terra again, explaining why he knows of Aqua and Ven. While The heartless is MX, thus explaining his appearence. The...
  16. W

Ven IS Roxas

My theory: Ven asks to be erased to save Sora, Sora's Body is somehow destroyed, and ven sacrifices his body to give Sora a new one. When Roxas is Born, it's Ven, But He has no memories of Ven. thus in essence, Ven IS Roxas.
  17. W

"We Must Return To Free The From Their Torment."

Assuming "they" means TAV, Where to return ? The Past ? Castle Oblivion ?
  18. W

The Lea Fan Club

I didn't see one of these, so I thought i'd make one. Who else thinks Axel's somebody is cool ?
  19. W

Coded US Relese ?

has there been any info on a north american release for coded ? what is the possibility it could come here through wiiware ?
  20. W

Disney Worlds In Future KH Games

So I've Been thinking of some disney worlds/movies that could possibly be in KH3, or the next game after BBS. so I camer Up with a few: Sword in the stone Treasure planet black cauldron pochahontas aladdin 3 pirates of the carribean 2 hercules when he fights the titans peter pan return to...
Back