• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Kairi's Relationship in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpChaos

What do you guys think will happen with Sora and Kairi in KH3? Now that she will be fighting and be close to the others, do you think their relationship will get closer? Will they kiss? Just wondering how their relationship will evolve. Please not haters, just honest discussion.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What do you guys think will happen with Sora and Kairi in KH3? Now that she will be fighting and be close to the others, do you think their relationship will get closer? Will they kiss? Just wondering how their relationship will evolve. Please not haters, just honest discussion.

I'm sure the two of them will get closer in KH3. Though I think that their romance shouldn't be the main focus of KH3, due to there being more important things in the game. Rather it should be a minor subplot.

WarpChaos

I'm sure the two of them will get closer in KH3. Though I think that their romance shouldn't be the main focus of KH3, due to there being more important things in the game. Rather it should be a minor subplot.

Well yeah, I agree, I didn't say it should, but they will be together more, and we can't forget KH IS a Disney game.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Huh, I thought we've got a similar thread under the Future of KH forum.

I'm among those who believe that nothing romantic will happen between them. At the current rate, romance should not even be a subplot. They will get closer, that I agree, but with how friendship is the most powerful force of all in the KHverse, the love they feel toward each other will be platonic in nature... because that's just how Sora is: a friend to everybody.

WarpChaos

Huh, I thought we've got a similar thread under the Future of KH forum.

I'm among those who believe that nothing romantic will happen between them. At the current rate, romance should not even be a subplot. They will get closer, that I agree, but with how friendship is the most powerful force of all in the KHverse, the love they feel toward each other will be platonic in nature... because that's just how Sora is: a friend to everybody.
Yeah, I agree. But his nature with Kairi seems to be really strong though, so it is only natural to think that they like each other.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The problem with love stories is that as soon as things work out and they acknowledge their feelings everything become a pointless mess.
I do hope that Sora and Kairi get together in KH III but after that, NO DRAMA!
keep showing that you care and act like a normal functioning couple, I don't want 5 break ups and by god no love triangle!
If they can stick to that I'll be happy

KHRULER

Awards

Ugh.Here we go again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back