• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpChaos

does anyone think we might ever have a chance of seeing deep jungle again in any future kingdom hearts games ?

B

brosandi

Definitely not going to happen. Disney doesn't have the rights to it.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
yeah she's right. we didn't see it in the previous titles because of some copyright issues. so there's little or no chance of it appearing in the future games.

B

brosandi

Because they managed to acquire the rights then. They haven't been able to since.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
then they might be able to again.

They might, but it's very unlikely. When someone loses the rights to something, they usually don't get them back. Not for a couple of years anyway.
If the estate of Burroughs (or whoever owns Tarzan currently) had any further interest in Disney, they would've renewed the contract when it originally ended.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I really doubt it'll appear in anymore games; it seems restricted now.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Deep Jungle was incredible. I agree with you 100% that we should of seen it more than we did. You should visit the deep jungle topic in the main series section for more info.

jdgjordan

yea the pepole that made tarzan did not like kingdom heart so they took the rights away if you notice its the only world that was not scean at the ending of kh1 with the hole ending credits

salixon

thats b.s why the hell would they take that away from the series. so how are they managing to put all those other worlds into it, but not this one??? theyre all disney

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
thats b.s why the hell would they take that away from the series. so how are they managing to put all those other worlds into it, but not this one??? theyre all disney

Because Disney NO LONGER has the rights to Tarzan. They can rerelease any of the material they created (including the SE made KH) with Tarzan in it, but they can't make any new material with the character. They'd get sued.

Camilo101

Yeah I was disappointed that they never renewed the license. Deep Jungle was a fun level, it had the vines and the tree-sliding minigames. I also thought Stealth Sneak was really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back